Heat Crazy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, there's no maybe," Celeste said, turning her mother's face back towards her and cupping her cheeks. "You and Dani, you're coming to live with us. All of us, together."

"Pregnant with his kids..." Danica agreed.

"Wait, wha-?" Denise started, but then her daughter was kissing her again. Her hands rose, faltered, then settled like a teenager's on Celeste's big breasts. She moaned audibly, and muttered, "Oh, fuck it."

It was on again. Danica undressed again in a hurry before reaching around her sister's waist and helping her with the button on her mom jeans. Denise, in turn, tugged Celeste's robe off her, revealing her tight young body and her massive assets. To her credit, her eyes didn't leave Celeste's for a long minute as their tongues clashed and hands roamed all over each other. She only looked down when Danica tugged up her top, leaving Denise in nothing but a silky bra and bikini briefs.

"Look at you, baby," Denise purred as she stared down at her daughter's big breasts, big hips, and her trim waist. "All grown up."

"I got what my momma gave me," Celeste said, and turned to show off her butt, giving it a good spank.

"Fuck, this is wrong," Denise said, going for her own panties while her sister worked at her bra. "But oh my God, we're going to have some fun going to hell." To Loren, she tossed her panties and said, "Get up, stud. We're going up to my room."

They hurried up there, dropping the last of their clothes along the way. Loren was last, and had the view of a lifetime of his fantasy woman's taut ass. Denise glanced back over her shoulder at him and grinned. At that moment, he wondered how much of her initial protests had been a show, something she had to perform for herself, if no one else. It was a question he would think about often over the years and decades to come, usually when he was curled up with her in bed, Danica and Celeste on either side of them. But it wasn't something he would ever get a straight answer to, so he never bothered to ask, happy in the knowledge that the three were and would always be his.

But the day they first hooked up, Loren simply muttered, "Craziest day of my life, I swear to God."

"Yeahhh, try being in my shoes," Denise said. He chuckled and she bounded up the last of the stairs after her daughter and sister, turning to give him another look before they neared the bedroom. "Come on, handsome. Show me why they're crazy about you."

"Handsome, huh?" Loren said.

"Mmm hmmm. You have no idea how many times I've thought about you when I'm with my husband. Gets me off every time."

He caught Denise by the waist and kissed her, forever his greatest fantasy. Into her ear, he whispered, "I've loved you since the day I met you, Denise."

She kissed him, a swift, butterfly peck of the lips that somehow held more emotion than all of the weighted kisses of the day so far, as if she was afraid to make this real, but too anxious not to touch him. "Take care of Celeste," she whispered back.

"I'll take care of all of you," he told her. "I'm not going to be happy with just one."

"She's my priority."

"I know. But let all three of you be mine. I want us all to be together forever."

"I'm twice your age, Loren."

"And?"

"And I'll be an old woman when you're my age."

He sucked his teeth. "You think this is all physical? I want you for more than your body. I always have. Don't believe me now. But all I'm asking for is a chance to show you and change your mind."

Denise held his eyes for a while, her own glimmering. She finally roped her arms around his neck and gave him a proper kiss, the one that bonded their souls together as surely as Celeste and Danica before then. They held each other for a long minute, ignoring the giggling from the bedroom as they kissed and explored the beginnings of something new. Strange, yes, but incredible.

Finally, Denise pulled back. "You can have all of me. But let's start with my body, hm?"

"I like that idea."

She chuckled and reached down to stroke him. "Oh, I thought you would."

Taking him gently by the prick, she guided him into her bedroom. Celeste and Danica were poking through a decorative box on the stripped-down bed, an assortment of sex toys next to it.

Celeste said, "Mom! You've got more toys than I do!"

Denise chuckled, a hint of weariness to it. "Yes. Well... at the risk of too much information, your father hasn't exactly been keeping me happy."

Celeste dropped a slim pink vibrator and came to her mother, her smile vanishing. "I'm sorry, Mom. If I'd known that this could be a thing, I'd have come onto you a lot sooner." She trailed a hand up and down her mother's arm. "I'll make sure you're happy now."

"Thank you, baby."

They embraced and kissed again. Loren took advantage of the opportunity to go to Danica and embrace her from behind, rubbing his hard prick up and down the cleft of her ass. "Mm," she moaned. "I can't wait for you to take me back there."

Celeste broke away from her mother's lips to say, "Oh, right. Loren's going to butt fuck us before today's done."

Denise cracked up and held a hand to her face. "Jesus. This isn't zero to sixty. This is zero to breaking the sound barrier."

"Don't tell me you don't want it," Celeste said, and reached around the spank her mother's ass.

"Do that while he's buried in me, and I will."

"Mm, I will." Celeste paused. "Should... should I keep calling you Mom, or Denise?"

"Mom," everyone in the room except her said. Denise blushed hard and added, "It's, um... kind of a turn-on."

"I guess so!"

Growing tired of inaction, Loren reached around Danica and picked up a small finger vibe. He never saw one before, but figured it out and flicked it on.

"Oooh," he said. "I bet this would feel good... here?" With that, he brought the tip of the vibrator to Danica's belly button.

"Guess again, stud."

"Here?" he asked, bringing it up to her earlobe.

"Wow, that's... not actually bad," she said as Denise and Celeste came to the bed. "But try it somewhere else. Keep me entertained. Let's let them have a minute together."

Denise gave her a grateful look at that. Her daughter ignored them and guided her mother onto her back on the sheets. When her mom was propped up on a pair of pillows and her elbows, Celeste crawled over her, and her mother's legs coiled around hers.

Still behind Danica, Loren brought the vibrator down to the other twin's pussy, both of them staring raptly as mother and daughter kissed, their tongues twining, playing. Denise cupped one of Celeste's big breasts and squeezed, and her daughter's hands went down to her mother's ass.

"Fuck, Mom, you have the most amazing body..." Celeste moaned. "So tight and fit."

"Baby, I've been envious of you for years," Denise said. "You're the one with the amazing body."

"I think you all got it," Loren said.

They finally looked in his direction, then back at each other. There were no words, but they kissed again seemingly in agreement with Loren. Celeste reached out blindly to grab the first toy she found, a rabbit vibe. Her mother drew a shaky breath. Celeste started the vibe at a medium setting and drew it down along her mother's side to her hip, then across.

"Oooh, baby," Denise moaned as Celeste teased the tip against her pussy. "I s-should be the one taking care of, mmm, you..."

"Sh, Mom, let me do this for you, let me make you feel good," Celeste whispered, inching down her mother's body until she could nuzzle Denise's tits. She pressed the smaller tip of the rabbit vibe against her mother's clit, making Denise strain upwards.

Meanwhile, Danica guided Loren's hand and the vibrator, driving him slowly up through her folds in a hypnotically slow rhythm. She nestled back against his hard cock, and he entertained himself both with the view of Celeste and Denise as well as kissing and sucking at the hot aunt's neck and shoulder. His free hand came up to her breast and squeezed, making her moan his name.

Celeste sucked happily away at her mother's nipple, working the rabbit vibe in slow, easy circles before pulling back far enough to bring the vibrator to her lips. She sucked the tip, getting it good and wet before bringing it back down and slipping the business end into her mother's pussy. Denise clutched at the back of her own head and her daughter's, whispering to herself, "This is crazy, oh my God, this is crazy..."

But her words cut off and her eyes rolled up as her daughter began to fuck both her pussy and her clit with the vibrator, rocking with the same tempo as she used the toy.

At the same time, Danica started to thrust back against Loren's cock, her breathing rapidly increasing. She reached out and clutched at the mattress, then wiggled her ass at him. Loren gripped his dick and slid it back into her pussy, grunting his pleasure as he hilted himself again in the hot twin. Danica threw him a look that rivaled his own need, but they both were soon refocused on Denise and Celeste.

It was a good thing, too. Celeste picked that moment to trail her tongue down her mother's body, making Denise squirm. All the while she kept up her slow play with the vibrator, increasing the pressure with small circular motions. As the playful college girl neared her mound, Denise clutched at her daughter's head, holding her in place for a moment.

"Celeste... are you sure you want this?"

Celeste looked up at her and said softly, "I've never wanted anything more."

Denise let her go, and her daughter slid the last few inches to her pussy, her lips brushing where she had once emerged from, the place that brought her life.

"Yessssss!" Denise breathed. "Lick me, baby, oh my God, this is so dirty..."

Celeste gave a throaty chuckle and moved the vibrator away from her mother's cunt so she could give it a seriously long thrust of her tongue. Denise's eyes rolled up again, and she kicked at the mattress when Celeste came back up just as fast to suck and lick at her clit, putting the vibrator back into place against her pussy.

The sight of the mother and daughter together drove Loren wild. Now that he'd come twice, he could hold on forever, but he took Danica with hard thrusts, gripping her shoulder with the hand not roaming her cunt with the vibrator to keep her in place as his hips slammed against hers. Her moans joined her sister's, almost attuned to each other's desires perfectly.

Celeste twisted the vibrator until the clitoral tip was on one side of her mother's clit, and then she licked the other side, a barrage of vibrations and warm wetness her mother could only endure for seconds. Denise wailed out, "Oh, fuck, Cele-ahhhhh!"

She came with an even higher pitched cry, pummeling the mattress with her feet, her fists. Celeste shot back up her body and kissed her mother again, the vibrator forgotten about but still going. Danica gasped, "Let me on the bed, let me go to her," and Loren jerked out of her, gripping his big cock and stroking it as the twin mounted the bed on her hands and knees, going to her sister and her niece and kissing their cheeks, their shoulders, whatever she could reach.

Loren wasn't going to let her go without another orgasm, though, and soon chased her. He kept her on her side and lifted one of Danica's legs, propping it up over his shoulder as he pushed back inside her on her side. Her moan was echoed by her sister and niece, both of whom watched him. The finger vibe was still on his hand and he ran it across Celeste's big round bottom, ending up at her asshole and making her yelp and nod frantically.

With her daughter distracted, Denise wriggled loose far enough to grab the vibrator between her legs and press it up against Celeste's cunt. Celeste's eyes bugged out and she stammered, "Oh my God, oh my God, my mom is playing with my pussy..."

Denise's look was pure playfulness and lust as she and Loren's vibrators worked their magic on Celeste. The young woman started rocking with it, her head twisting, eyes rolling up just like her mother. All the while, Loren kept drilling Danica. His unchecked pace as well as the lewd display of Danica's sister and niece right beside her kept her right on the edge.

He thought for sure Celeste was going to come first, and she was close, but to his surprise, Danica suddenly shifted, twisting back towards him, her butt rocking. Denise and Celeste both watched her, Celeste through slitted eyes, as Danica reached up towards the headboard. "Oh, fuck, oh fuck, I'm there, I'm right..." Denise twisted just far enough she could shift her sister's face towards hers and kissed her, hard. Danica cried out against her lips, her body jerking with the intensity of her orgasm. Loren felt it all, riding her through it, then he was pulling out of her, remembering Denise's words.

Take care of Celeste.

That was what he did.

He shot behind her, moving Denise's vibrator so he could plunge his soaking wet cock into the sister of his best friend again. Celeste arched her back almost immediately, her head twisting again, her breath caught deep in her throat. He'd almost forgotten about the vibrator on his finger and buzzed her asshole again with it as Denise and Danica stared up at the pair, Denise wide-eyed, Danica panting and red-cheeked.

Movement, then Loren felt it. The vibrator Denise still held pressed to Celeste's mound. Her daughter stuttered out, "Ooh oh oh oh oh fu-fu-fu-fuck!" But she still hadn't come yet when Danica threw herself into the game in the most shocking way yet of an intensely shocking day. She twisted so she was on her knees, and Loren thought she meant to come to him. Instead, she moved his vibrator aside, grinned up at him, and plunged her tongue against her niece's bleached bud.

"Oh FUCK!" Celeste wailed. "Mom, Mom, her t-tongue, It's in my, mmmm, it's in my..."

"Come for us, baby," Denise cooed up at her daughter. "I love you, you look so sexy right now, taking every inch of him..."

"Eh-every in-inch... am I y-your good... g-good girl?"

Denise's lips parted at that. "Yes, baby, my very good girl."

"Your... go... good..." Celeste stilled and shivered, her pussy gripping at Loren's cock as her orgasm flooded through her. "Good... girl!" she yelled.

She collapsed forward, pinning her mother underneath her, and Danica came up in a hurry. "She's done for the moment."

Loren understood and pulled out of her. Together they got Celeste onto her back, her hands going instinctually to her pussy as she still quavered through the remaining waves of her orgasm. Everyone tended to her, Loren stroking her leg, her aunt kissing her hip, her side, and her mother right there, kissing her gently, whispering soft loving words to her daughter.

"Take her," Celeste said to Loren. "Show her... what you've always wanted."

"I will," he told her. "And then after when I can go again, I'll take your ass first."

She grinned, and nestled back against the pillows. Danica joined her, cuddling with her niece and keeping the petting light as they watched Denise and Loren meet face to face on their knees, kissing each other softly. They were both still holding vibrators, and Denise looked down, giggling.

"I want this without the toys the first time," she said.

"However you'd like it, always," Loren promised her.

"Then make love to me, Loren."

When the toys were tossed aside, Loren guided his dream woman down to her pillows. She stared up at him with some trepidation until her daughter's hand took hers and squeezed. Denise smiled faintly at that, still staring up at him. Loren leaned down to press his lips to hers, his cock in his hand. She moaned softly against his lips as she felt him press against her entrance and then slide in.

"Denise," he breathed. And then he started to rock.

Their lovemaking was slow and easygoing, especially compared to the madness of everything that had come before. Danica watched their first few minutes together, then slipped away to brush her teeth and gargle. Celeste twisted onto her side to stroke her mother's arm and taut abs, frequently leaning in to give her soft kisses and quiet assurances of her love. When Danica came back, she took the other side of Denise and did much the same, though her hand loved to linger on Loren's muscular ass as it flexed back and forth.

Denise felt incredible around him, gloving him comfortably and as deep as Danica and Celeste. Her body accepted him with eager readiness, her knees rising as her pleasure mounted that first time. Denise roped her hands around the back of his neck and started to rock back up at him, her lip folding between her teeth, her eyes wide now, serious.

"I'll take care of all three of you," he promised her again.

"Oh Loren," Denise whispered. "Love them like this and I'll love you forever."

Her eyes fluttered. Her hands tightened. Her orgasm was a soft thing this time, her breath escaping her as her body sought to keep him there, to make him come inside her. But Loren had already come twice, and he had plenty of stamina yet to go. As if the orgasm signaled something, Danica moved, dipping down to suck her sister's nipple into her mouth. On the other side, Celeste did the same, giggling as she matched her aunt.

Denise looked down at the both of them fondly, then up at Loren, her eyes crinkling. "Sweet time's over. Now fuck me, stud."

He winked, and did just that. His hands went to her legs and he lifted them up, placing them over his shoulders as he nearly bent her backwards. She let out a surprised moan and clutched at her daughter and sister's heads as Loren built up a faster tempo, driving in and out of his fantasy woman's pussy. No. Not a fantasy anymore. His. His to have at any time. His to come home to at college. His to love, just like Celeste, just like Danica. And as insane as the day was, that was the moment that he remembered most fondly, the moment that replayed itself nine months later when Danica and Celeste gave birth just weeks apart and Denise only a month later. It was the scene that played in his mind a year beyond that, when he held Celeste's hands as they were wed, and again later that very night, when the four of them reenacted their first time together, though this time Danica and Denise were pregnant again.

Loren laughed, and Denise held her hands out. He let go of her legs and took them, bringing them to his lips to kiss them. His best friend's mom.

Goddamn.

"Flip me over," Denise demanded. "I haven't tasted my sister yet."

He grinned and pulled out to help her onto her hands and knees. She wiggled her fine ass at him as Danica took up her spot on the pillows. Celeste was ready to get back in the game too, and slid over her aunt's face, grinding down on her eager mouth and watching slack-jawed as Loren fucked her mother from behind.

All the apprehension in the room evaporated, and what was left was pure, fun debauchery. Denise dipped her head to her sister's cunt and moaned, "God, I've wanted this forever."

"Mm, me too," Danica said. When her twin licked her pussy, she added, "Nah, on second thought, you stink at this."

Denise blew her a raspberry and busied her lips and tongue again. Loren gripped her waist and plunged into her with happy abandon, watching Celeste with twinkling eyes. She shoed off for him, tossing back her hair theatrically and cupping her big tits. He did the same to himself, tossing back his head and holding his own chest. That got her laughing so hard she nearly fell off her aunt, who gripped her by the hips and pulled her down even more firmly.

"I love you, Loren," Celeste said.

"Hey, love you too." He glanced down at her mom's ass and shook his head. "This is going to be so hard to explain to our friends at college."

That got her giggling again, but soon their pleasure demanded their attention and they got back to it. Denise met Loren's thrusts measure for measure, their bodies slapping together and her moans escaping her often. The hot mom glanced back over her shoulder on occasion, giving him a full blast of her dark eyes, and that more than anything else nearly set him off again. So close now, but he wanted to make it good for Denise one last time before they had to take a break and prepare for the last grand effort of the day.