Heather and Anita Ch. 04

Story Info
Heather fucks Anita and Anita edges some revenge.
2.1k words
4.33
5.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather

Back home, slut stripped and was kneeling on the bed facing the door, with her tongue out and a big smile on her face. She was panting like a dog. Almost wagging her non-existent tail. "You selfish bitch, you expect me to undress myself? Get over here and take my top off, fold it neatly as I need to wear it again tomorrow." She unbuttoned my uniform top in something of a rush and put it on the side.

"Now my skirt," she put it to the side with my top. This left me wearing a sexy, while supporting, bra with matching panties, a suspender belt and black stockings. I have already taken my shoes off. "Now my bra and put it in the wash basket," she did this. "Use your teeth to take my knickers off." I enjoyed watching her struggle pulling them down. These followed into the basket.

Standing in my stockings and suspenders I ordered her to retrieve the strap-on and put it on me. I gave her no help at all. I just stood there sipping wine. Not having a great selection of whips or belts, well perhaps some belts, I sent slut for a wooden spoon. I didn't want to have to stretch too much to tan her arse.

"Now you may kneel on the bed," she took up her position again, tongue out and smiling. So I edged closer to her until she stretched out and started licking my 'cock'. I made her stretch just to lick it, gradually moving closer until she could suck on it. As she sucked I hit her arse with the wooden spoon, initiating grunts from her, pinching her nipples caused some high pitched squeaks. "Turn round," her arse up and her tits pushing into the bed.

"Well your arse is looking rather fabulous, your cunt dripping and your arsehole asking to be invaded." Using the handle of the spoon I stirred her pussy juices before inserting it into her arsehole. "That looks rather attractive, perhaps we should put a flag on the spoon." I lifted it and pushed my cock into her pussy, slowly in and out a little further each time. "Well slut are you enjoying this? Is your cunt feeling pleasure? Shall I swap the spoon and fuck your arse with my cock and your cunt with the spoon?"

"Please keep fucking me Mistress, please, please, keep fucking me." I put an arm around her and started playing with her clit. "Yes, yes, oh God yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss," she screeched.

Anita

Back at last I stripped and knelt on the bed, ready to suck the 'cock' and get fucked, God I need to get fucked. Mistress came in looking very vexed. Oh shit what have I done now, not given her another reason not to fuck me surely. Eventually when I had undressed her put the strap-on on to her satisfaction I was able to kneel on the bed and start sucking the cock in preparation to be fucked. Please hurry up and fuck me please, I was silently screaming.

I stretched to lick the cock before managing to suck it, my bum was getting hit with the wooden spoon. Everything was pointing to a great crescendo! I was told to turn round, I buried my face in the covers and raised my bum as high as I could and arching my back. Mistress started stirring my pussy using the handle of the wooden spoon. I was so wet that the slurping sounds it made were most embarrassing but I didn't care just fuck me!

She stuck the spoon in my bum and the 'cock' in my pussy wonderful, in and out with some interesting twists. I should have picked a bigger one! Although it may end up in my bum so I will be glad of this one. She pinched my nipples while she fucked me and it all ended up with a big bang.

Heather

I enjoyed that, all I needed now was to sit back and relax with a glass of wine, Anita fussing round my pussy and perhaps my tits. "Baby pour me a glass of wine then get this cock off me and wash it." I purposely called her baby to put her in the servant rather than slut mode. When she came back into the lounge she found me sitting back in the armchair drinking wine. "On your knees babe and crawl to me, nice and slowly, love my pussy."

"Yes miss, thank you." She got down and oh so slowly crawled to me, her large tits swaying as she moved. Perching herself between my open legs she kissed up the inside of my thighs again very slowly heading ever upwards. As she was in babe mode I resisted the urge to grab her hair and pull her up to my pussy. Instead I revelled in the anticipation, glass in right hand, nipple in left.

Surprisingly I relished the prospect of what was to come, knowing I could control the situation and choosing not to. I swapped hands with the glass and nipple as babe was almost at her destination. Her tongue ran up between my thigh and pussy lip and down the other side. I shivered, the torment was exquisite. I allowed her to continue just waiting for her tongue to move from the perimeter to my centre. My pussy was soaking, my insides churning and my head was spinning.

She looked up and smiled at me "Would miss like me to refill her drink?" Miss would like you to fucking get on sucking my pussy and my clit but she is not going to admit it.

"Yes, another glass of wine would be ideal," I said. I actually thought: no I don't want a glass of wine I want you to to get your fucking tongue in my cunt and make me climax. You are going to suffer for this, baby, just you wait. She brought my glass of wine which I took off her. As she leaned forward I held her and kissed her.

Somehow the tension had eased, I relaxed back, nipple and wine again. She was determined to do it her way so sit back and enjoy it. Accept the things you cannot change, even if you can change it but are being stubborn. I felt baby's tongue on the perimeter of my pussy and her tit rubbing on my leg. At last her tongue in me. I tried not to show any reaction but I don't think my pussy got the message.

Don't forget my clit and a finger or two in my pussy would be appreciated. Neither was necessary. I came all of a sudden and what a wonderful release. "You may get yourself a glass of wine baby and sit at my feet." I must own up to feeling so good that I decided not to punish baby. We watched some television, had some nibbles and spent a comfortable evening sitting naked with baby at my feet, sitting on a cushion. "Have a look round to see what work may be available for you tomorrow and we will plan for the future. Come to the shop at five and I will have a surprise for you."

Anita

She called me baby, I am no longer slut, not a slave, more a servant but still having to do as I'm told. I had to crawl to her as she lay back in the armchair with her legs open and pussy on display. I decided to see if I could make her suffer, by omission. I bet I can make her force me to suck her pussy.

Starting on her inner thigh just above the knee I kissed and licked very slowly towards the ultimate goal. After I had progressed about six inches I transferred to the other thigh and started again. Why hasn't she pulled me up to her pussy? If I was slut rather than babe she would have done it by now, I'll tantalise her until she takes control.

I swapped legs again, my hair went over miss' pussy and I held her leg between my thighs. My tongue advanced as my head and hair gently massaged her pussy. When I reached her pussy instead of centering on it I licked around it. She, perhaps involuntarily, tried to move to my tongue but I was too quick for her.

I lifted my head, looked her in the eye, smiled and asked her if she wanted me to refill her wine. She said yes, everything else about her said just get me off, get on my pussy and make me cum. Yes, a shiver ran through me, this small victory was almost as good as an orgasm. I took pity on her, gave her the wine and rubbed my boobs on her leg as I centred on her pussy. In no time at all she hit the roof.

I was to see what work may be available if, no when I move here.

Heather

The following day at work I sorted a velvet corset that would fit Anita, pulling her waist in and her boobs up and out. It fastened with fancy hook and eyes at the front and laced at the back. Maroon in colour and boned to hold the waist tight, it lifted the bust and just covered the nipples. It was one of our highest class and foxy garments and without my staff discount I could not have bought it. I had brought some underwear for her to change into.

In my lunch break I called in the next door boutique and ordered a dress that would go over the corset without detracting from the beautiful body shape that it created. I arranged for Anita to go in for a fitting.

Anita arrived before five and I shut the shop. "Come into the back room," she followed me in, I had not called her by any of her three names so she was uncertain of her situation. "Take everything off."

"Yes Miss?" she replied. Miss will do for now.

When she was naked I brought out the corset and standing in front of her I put it around her and fixed the clasps. "Turn round," starting at the bottom I pulled the laces tight. "Breath in," I pulled the laces tighter still until her waist was a lot smaller and her 'bosom' bulged over the top of the corset, straight out of Jayne Austin. Her bum looked even bigger and rather smackable.

I turned her and kissed her lips. The suspender belt I had brought from home matched the corset, so I put it around her hips. "Sit down," I took her left leg and put a very sexy black stocking with a pattern up the seam. I rolled it up her leg, slowly and gently massaging her thighs as I progressed up them. Obviously I did the same with her right leg.

"Stand up," I fastened the stockings to the suspenders and gave her the matching bikini briefs. "Put those on, your shoes and coat then go next door to have your dress fitted.

Anita

I found several restaurants where I could work and spoke to a couple of the proprietors. I would probably have to work as an ordinary waitress but could soon get a promotion.

I went to Heather's shop before five o'clock and as soon as I was in the back room I had to strip, was I with Miss or Mistress, certainly not Heather. A velvet corset type thing was put round me and pulled oh so tight. My waist was tiny when I looked down. The only thing in my view were my boobs and I could hardly breath. It was squeezing liquid into my pussy.

Mistress, she was definitely Mistress although some of her behaviour seemed more like Heather particularly when she put my stockings on. I was sent to the shop next door for a dress, at least I was wearing knickers and a coat while I went outside.

"Come into the fitting room," the middle aged assistant said, she obviously knew who I was. She took my coat and did not appear surprised at my attire. She brought out a dress, it was burgundy in colour and very stretchy so when it was on it seemed to exaggerate my curves. The assistant ran her hands all over me as she smoothed the dress down, she seemed quite enamoured with my bum.

I put my coat back on and returned to Heather/Miss/Mistress. "Well baby you look good, take the coat off." Now I know my place, I'm babe and she is Miss. I took my coat off and did a twirl. "Very Marilyn Monroe," she said. She had changed and also had an elegant dress on. We went out for a good time...