Heather and Anita Ch. 05

Story Info
Heather & Anita meet Michelle and do some more experimenting.
2.2k words
4.58
3.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today is the day that I normally go to see Michelle. She is a student here in Reading who I met when her Domme came into the shop for some lingerie for her. To make a long story short I ended up serving master. The long story will be published soon. Myself and Anita met when we spent a few days as the master's submissives.

I have stayed and served Michelle, partly to keep in touch with the master, my relationship with her did not include any sex. I washed, ironed and cleaned as well as typed up some of her uni work. We were friends and she didn't really take advantage of me, in fact I think I am by inclination more dominant than her. I have proved it now.

"Anita, we have to go and see Michelle," I had already told her about Michelle. When we arrived at Michelle's room they recognised each other straight away from the restaurant where Anita worked. We quickly brought Michelle up to date and decided that we would remain friends. She was particularly interested in Anita moving to live with me and buying a house together as she would need somewhere to live next year. Anita and I went home in good spirits.

"Get your skirt and knickers off, slut," I instructed, seeing Michelle with Anita had brought up the thought of our time with the master which was turning me on. She was wearing a longish plain white tee shirt. "Pour two glasses of wine." She walked to the fridge. Her tee shirt just covered her bum. When she brought the wine I took both glasses. "Go to the bedroom and fetch a belt."

"Yes mistress," she replied to each one.

I took a sip of wine and when Anita returned I put the belt around her waist, she probably thought I was going to use it on her bum. My intention was to raise the hem of her tee shirt so that the bottom quarter of her bum was displayed. Very sexy. I had her walk about, very nice. I think she was embarrassed doing this.

"Come and kneel by me," I indicated that she was to kneel between my legs, facing me. "If the master invited you to his house would you go?" Anita asked me.

"Hell yes as long as it was both of us," I replied. "What about you?"

"Yes, yes, yes, with you," she replied as she was insinuating her hand up my leg under my skirt. We were sipping our wine as slowly her hand approached my pussy. She finished her wine and I slapped her face.

"Hands behind your back, get your face under my skirt and lick up my leg and when you get to the top start again with the other leg." her hair was tickling my thighs but her tongue snaking up my leg was a real turn on. When she had made the two trips up my legs I sent her for some more wine and while she was fetching it I put my hands up my skirt and pulled my knickers down a little so they no longer cover my bum.

I took the two glasses of wine. "Hands behind your back, head up my skirt, lick your way up again and take my knickers down." I lay further back and sipped the wine as Anita worked her way up my thighs again. I watched the lump in my skirt getting closer. My pussy was leaking in anticipation. Get my knickers down with your teeth, when they are down to my knees you may use your hands to take the belt off give it to me and eat my pussy.

I finished one of the glasses down and took the belt. As Anita was driving me crazy with her mouth I was hitting her bum with the belt, possibly harder than I intended. She suddenly pulled away, lifted my legs and my knickers were behind her neck. Her mouth hit my pussy at a better angle and she was soon centred on my clit. Her fingers working in my pussy soon had me hitting a wonderful climax.

My legs already pointing up clamped together, squeezing Anita's head which did unfortunately lift her mouth from my pussy but her fingers kept my orgasm going. "God, God aaaaaarrrrr," I yelled. "Yeeeeeeeees, good girl, don't stop. Aaaarrrrr."

I released her head, she could probably hear me now. I finished the remains of the second glass of wine that I had not spilt. "Get us both another glass of wine, strip, get on the bed with your legs open and wait for me."

"Yes mistress," she said.

I was sitting here getting my breath back and sort my head out. To be honest I don't think my legs would support me just yet. As Anita was going home tomorrow I had bought a special present. She will put her notice in at work and move here in two weeks.

When I moved to the bedroom Anita was lying there with her legs spread, an empty glass in her hand and a smile on her face. I had one hand behind my back and was carrying the belt in the other in plain sight. Her smile broadened. I used the belt to quite softly smack her pussy. "Now that is my slut at her best."

"Thank you mistress," she said, hoping for more I think.

I climbed on the bed beside her, bringing my hand from behind my back and I showed her a pink rabbit. This had a large vibrator to insert in the pussy and a smaller bit which was designed to stimulate the clit. I had decided however to use the clit stimulator on her arsehole and my mouth on her clit.

I pulled my slut's knees apart and slowly put the vibrating rabbit in her pussy. Slowly, slowly, sometimes pulling it a little way out. Gradually the clit bit reached her arsehole, vibrating away on it. I placed myself between her legs and homed in on her clit. Within seconds she was shouting, screaming really. I put my free hand across her stomach to restrict her movement and carried on tonguing her clit and pushing the vibrator in. she screamed and squealed, oh Godded and lifted her hips.

She pulled my hair but I didn't stop. My face was soaked with her juices. "Please, please, please, mistress please stop, I can't stand any more," she pleaded. I slowly pulled the vibrator out and licked around her pussy rather than her clit. "Thank you, thank you, mistress, my love," she gushed as she pulled me up and kissed me on the wet, juicy lips. We held each other for ages and kissed. We held each other until we fell asleep.

Anita

Interesting meeting with Michelle, she is the artist who painted the wonderfully sexy pictures seen when they were given to the master for his birthday. She is very sexy and I am sure we will be friends when I move here.

Heather and I discussed whether we would go to the master if he sent for us, damn right I would. I was made to take my skirt and knickers off and fetch a belt, was she going to give me a hiding? yes please. Talking about the master and getting my juices flowing. She put the belt around my waist to lift my tee shirt showing more of my bum.

While I was at my mistress's feet sipping my wine I sneaked a hand up her skirt for which I received a slapped face. I licked up her legs and pulled her knickers down with my teeth after removing the belt and using it to hit my back and bum. Her knickers stopped her opening her legs any wider which hindered my work on her pussy.

She was hitting me harder than usual, fuck this I'm going to do this properly. I pulled away and out from under her skirt, lifted her legs and dived in under her knickers. An advantage of better access to her pussy, the loss was that she could no longer hit me. I missed the pain. I sucked on her clit and inserted two fingers into her, very soon I heard the start of a shout before her legs locked around my head and blocked off all sound.

No matter how much I tried I could not reach her pussy with my tongue, I licked what I could and kept my fingers working in her. She released me, it was nice to be able to breathe easily again.

I had to pour two glasses of wine, were these both for her as well? No, although I didn't really want to take the taste of her away. I stripped off and half sat, half lay on the bed and drank my wine. Was she going to punish me? I did grab her legs and lift them, or would I get a reward for giving her a great orgasm? Maybe a bit of both? You live in hope.

Mistress came in, she was smiling, she looked happy. Happy that she was going to punish me? She had the belt in her hand. Or happy that I had pleased her so. She had the belt in her hand! Punishment then, okay with me. She hit me a couple of times on the pussy but she didn't really mean it, love taps. The surprise came when she was at the bottom of the bed and I could see the pink vibrator approaching my pussy. The sight of it brought a spring to my nipples and a shiver to my pussy.

It was vibrating as it entered me and Heather moved it oh so slowly up and then down some. For fuck sake shove it in, fuck me with it, please. This of course was all thoughts, I daren't say anything. She eventually had the vibrator in and the secondary bit tantalising my bum hole. Wow I was not expecting that, I loved it. As I was approaching orgasm her mouth was on my clit and I hit the roof. Oh fucking wonderful'

She didn't stop, my pussy was filled and my bum experienced the most wonderful twittering. The vibrator was pushed in as far as it would go the tingly bits on my bum hole but mainly her mouth on my clit. She would not stop, I pleaded. I should have had a safety word. I would have shouted it from the rooftops. I was going to die, it was killing me, my heart can't stand it. I grabbed her hair and pulled her up. I kissed her and kissed her. I tasted wonderful!

Heather

"On your way to the station, call in at work to say goodbye, make it around two o'clock." I said as I left for work the following morning.

"Yes mistress," she replied. I kissed her left.

"I was serving a customer when Anita came in. I said BURMA to her and sent her into the staff room while I convinced a guy to spend a silly amount on some sexy underwear, he said for his wife. Who cares as long as I get my commission. I locked the door and put the closed for lunch sign up.

Anita was in the staff room sitting at the table, "Why haven't you stripped?"

"You didn't tell me to," she answered.

"Yes I did, BURMA, means 'be undressed ready my angel,' did you not do those silly things at school, slut?" Before she could answer I told her to strip. I started taking my clothes off. "You have wasted valuable time, time when you could have had an orgasm, now slut you will be lucky to have one and you will not have one until you come back here in a fortnight, understand?

"Yes,mistress."

"Get over my knee," I ordered and started spanking her bum as soon as she did. After three on each cheek her bum was beginning to redden, I covered all of it and that is not an inconsiderable area, also the tops of her thighs.

"Owww, thank you mistress," she said often during the spanking.

"On your knees and get on my clit, quickly slut, you don't want to be doing it in the shop, I open up soon."

"No, mistress," fingers invaded my pussy and her mouth worked harder.

"Yeeeees," I climaxed, not the best but good. "Get back over my knee," instead of spanking her I started wanking her. Well some spanking with one hand while the other played with her pussy.

"Aaaaarrrgh, thank you mistress," she came.

"Go into the shop and select some knickers to go home in."

"Like this, mistress?"

"Yes, like that and pick some that I will like or you will have to exchange them," I suggested.

She dashed into the shop, which admittedly did have two big windows and she was naked. Soon returning with some white lace briefs. "These aren't your size, swap them for a pair that will fit you in purple I think." Off she scurried again, this time taking longer but did return with some purple tangas. We dressed slut wearing her new knickers.

I opened the shop, kissed Anita on the lips with a squeeze of her bum. Goodbye Anita, I will see you in two weeks.

Goodbye, Heather, it cannot be soon enough.