Heather and Anita Ch. 07

Story Info
A special night out ruined by Anita's error.
1.6k words
4
2.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A month on, Anita has a job at quite a posh restaurant; she works evenings, often late into the night. The pay is quite good and her tips are better. Things are settled, we have an irregular routine of seeing Michelle about once a week for a drink and having a date night out to ourselves on Anita's night off. Tonight is her night off.

I left work, excited about having a night out when I had a day off the following day. I arrived home, kissed Anita and jumped into the hot bath she had prepared for me. Luxurious with candles, and smellies. The weariness of the day drained away, I dried myself and dressed in sexy underwear, I was feeling sexy. This was going to be a good night, U'm thinking as I pull on my hold-up stockings, a smart dress and matching heels.

That was when it went wrong; "Slut, come here," I yelled, really angry. "You have not cleaned my shoes," I shouted at her.

"I'm sorry mistress," she cringed as she said it, seeing how angry I was.

"You will clean them now, while I am wearing them, with your knickers," I was in no mood for messing. "No, don't take them off, clean my shoes while you are wearing your knickers. Start by licking my shoes, get them clean, slut." I put my foot forward and watched her lick the shoe, I changed feet and she started on the other one.

"Squat with your legs spread and use your crotch to clean my shoes." She was crying as she lifted her skirt and squatted down. She ran her cloth covered pussy to and fro over my shoe while holding my leg. "I have been working hard, looking forward to tonight while you have had nothing to do all day." She didn't dare contradict me. "All you had to do was make sure everything was ready. Stand up."

I cuffed her hands behind her with some pink fluffy handcuffs and put her collar on. "Take your knickers off," I put them in her mouth. The leash was attached to the collar and to a hook on the wall so that she had to remain standing. I put my coat on and went out.

I was so pissed off, what is the point of drinking alone? I don't want a pick up. I could go and see Michelle but she would be busy. I went in the local pub and had a drink, fuck it, I was going to stay out for a while to make slut suffer. I knew the barman quite well so I spent an hour talking to him. From there I bought a bottle of wine and called at a Chinese takeaway. I took the meal back to the flat, sat down near the standing slut and ate the food and drank some of the wine.

I unhooked slut's leash and led her to an easy chair, while she was standing in front of it I slowly undressed. When I was down to my stockings and shoes, the clean shoes, I took the knickers out of her mouth. I sat in the chair, spread my legs over the arms and indicated that slut should attend to my needs. I lay back and ignored her even though her work was having the effect she desired.

I grabbed her hair and pulled her up. I stood facing her. "Turn round," I unzipped her skirt and pulled it down. I unbuttoned her blouse, pulled the left side off her shoulder followed by her bra strap. Next I released her left tit so she looked a real mess, her hair and makeup all over the place, one tit hanging out and her shaved pussy on display. "What a fucking mess you are," I commented as I removed the handcuffs.

"Squat down and play with your cunt," I pulled her head back, spread my legs and squatted with my pussy over her mouth and pulled her onto it. I grabbed her freed tit while she made me climax. The climax was only the beginning of what I was going to experience tonight. "Right slut, put your tit away, your skirt on, wash your face, comb your hair and go and get yourself a takeaway."

She returned and I told her to strip before she ate. I was determined to humiliate her, after all I had not sent her out in the state she had been in. When she had finished I made her lean forward and wiggle her tits. I walked around her, "Keep wiggling," I smacked her bum. "I didn't tell you to stop wiggling, do as you are told." I turned around. "Kiss my arse."

"Yes mistress," her first words.

"Worship my arse, massage it, love it, worship it. Lick up to my bumhole, put your tongue in, come on slut spread my cheeks, get in there. You've had your dinner, that is your dessert. Stand up." I held a nipple and pulled her over to a dining chair, I sat

on it and put her over my knee and spanked her, hard.

"Your punishment is over. I hope you have learned your lesson?"

"Yes mistress, I have, I'm sorry." I was playing with her pussy.

"Get down and crawl to the bedroom, in my bag you will see a box pick it up in your mouth by the bow and bring it to me." She crawled out, returning with a longish box held with a big pink bow in her mouth. She knelt at my feet and opened the box, a battery powered wand. "That was to be the crowning glory of a fantastic evening. So while you are down there you will suck my clit and you will use the wand on your cunt while you do it.

Following mutual orgasms we sat or more lay naked on the couch finishing the wine before heading for bed, kissing all the way. "Baby, have a shower," I instructed the baby, she is no longer slut.

"Yes mummy." she smiled.

Anita

We are having a night out! Working odd hours means we do not get a lot of free time together. We have tonight and all tomorrow to relax and enjoy ourselves. I laid Heather's clothes out, dressed, hair and makeup done. All ready, just waiting to go when Heather, now mistress shouted at me. Her shoes looked alright to me!

I had to lick them but even worse rub them against my pussy! I was crying, I ruined the night, her foot rubbing my pussy did not turn me on, I was totally devastated. Now here I am, knickers in my mouth, arms fastened behind me and having to stand because my leash is hooked to the wall. Mistress showed no mercy, she could see the tears rolling down my cheeks. The door has just closed, she has gone out and left me like this!

I was uncomfortable, bored and my legs were aching. I was feeling so bad at ruining the night and somehow it just got worse.

When she returned she sat near me eating a Chinese meal and drinking a glass of wine. The smell would have made my mouth water if it wasn't full of knickers. I'm so sorry mistress please untie me I will be good, I silently pleaded. This is so unfair, the shoes only had a bit of dust on them and that Chinese smells delightful. My stomach rumbled. Without a word she took the knickers out of my mouth and led me to the armchair. She sat on it, legs akimbo and indicated I should lick her pussy.

I can start to make amends, I put my tongue in her pussy then onto her clit. Please forgive me my mistress, please. I licked and sucked, mistress was treating me as though I was doing nothing.

No skirt, one boob out and while I was playing with my pussy she squatted on my face until she climaxed over my face. It's not fair, it's not fun, this treatment is horrible. Now I have to go out for my food, considering how I looked and felt when I was going out a couple of hours ago to the depressed wreck that she is sending out now is horrific.

When I returned with my food, my mistress made me strip down to my stockings and shoes before I could eat. She was sitting back drinking more wine. She did allow me to finish eating before she ordered me to stand before her and bend forward and jiggle my boobs. I had to lick her bum and her bumhole. I felt so humiliated, mistress was going out of her way to make me feel small. Tears again.

Then she spanked me, it was painfully wonderful. This is punishment not all that other stuff, she started playing with my pussy. That's the end of my punishment, no keep playing with my fanny, spank me anything don't stop. She did stop. I had to fetch a box from her bag, obviously a present for me with a pink bow. Oh no, I thought I couldn't feel any worse but the thought she had put into tonight which I had ruined was massive. I felt like shit.

I opened the box to find a wand, fully charged, mistress really planned a good night. How bad could I feel? All that she had intended that I had ruined. The upshot was I squatted down with the wand on my clit and my mouth on hers.

All forgiven, we snuggled up on the couch. Before we went to bed I was called baby when I was sent for a shower. Mummy, I like being baby.