Heather and Tom’s First Time

Story Info
First time being together.
2.3k words
4.38
6.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom was a 33 year old divorced man, raising his 3 children on his own. He worked at the local hospital in the radiology department. Tom was 5 foot 9 and 200 pounds. He had a very stocky build and was a former power lifting champion.

Heather had just started at the hospital working as a secretary in the same department 4 months prior. She was returning home after a failed long term relationship. She stood about 5 foot 4 and 120pounds. Her long blond hair reached all the way down to her nice round ass.

Tom had taken note of Heather on several occasions. He had a thing for women in business attire. Heather filled out the business skirt and blouse rather well.

The two had been on a few dates, their first being a motorcycle ride to skyline drive. Then several dinner dates. After about 8 weeks of dating and several nights hanging out watching movies. Heather was very weary about getting in another relationship, but thought that Tom was probably one of the best men she had ever meet.

On this special night the two had been out to dinner and returned to Tom's house to watch a movie and hang out. The topic of conversation this night was love. Not that they were in love or ready to express there love for each other, but what love was and what it meant.

Each had there opinion on what it meant to love, Heather showed Tom a bible passage that described what love was and meant. It kinda made Tom look at heather in a different way.

At this point of the evening Tom decided that he was gonna push to go all the way. Up till now they had stopped at just heavy petting and grinding while making out.

Laying on the bed Heather on her back and Tom laying to one side kissing her and rubbing her breast over Heather's shirt, he decided to move his hand down to her stomach and back up under her shirt. She didn't show any sign of protest so he kept going.

Once Tom's hand was under Heathers shirt and on her bare breast Heather asked Tom if he was ready to take this to the next level and what it meant. Tom said he was and Heather pulled his shirt off.

Tom was continuing to kiss Heather and started undoing her pants. Once he had her pants undone he moved his attention to her shirt. Now heather lays beneath Tom on his king size bed, pants undone and shirt off.

He decides that now is the time. They are both breathing heavy and hands are roaming all over. Tom grabs the waistband of heathers pants and ensures that he has her panties with them and slides them down and off. He stands off the side of the bed and removes his own pants and underwear.

After climbing back onto the bed and kissing his way back up to Heathers lips from her legs stoping at several points to take in the wonderful and unique smell of her lotion or perfume. He wasn't sure what it was but it was her smell and it turned him on.

Kissing Heather with one leg in between hers and the other outside of her legs gave Heather the first chance to feel his dick without his pants being a barrier. It was laying on her thigh and she wanted to reach down and grab it.

Tom had un clasped Heathers bra and moved it out of the way. He was kissing her neck while squeezing her tits.

She arched her back and let out a slight moan as she reached down to take his dick in her hand. She felt as if she had to have it right then and there.

Just as she was able to get it in her hand and give one or two pulls and marvel at the length and girth of it Tom moved and started kissing his way down her stomach.

As he got closer to her pussy she spread her legs for him giving him full access to her sweet honey pot. She ran one hand up over her breast and squeezed. The other hand was on the top of his head as he gently started to lick her pussy.

Tom slowly licked her clit causing her to moan and arch her back as he also slid a finger into her tight pussy. This drove her crazy as she grabbed a hand full of hair and pulled his face into her pussy.

Tom opened his mouth and sucked as much of her as he could into his mouth to create a sort of suction cup effect. He then started to lick her clit feverishly making her pull his hair even harder and her hips raise up and down.

He slides a second finger into her pussy and starts to increase his pace with both his tongue and his hand. Tom alternates techniques with full flat tongue sucking on her clit, to pointed tongue tease it with short fast licks.

He reaches up with his free hand and take a handful of her 34 D tit into his hand ensuring that her nipple lands in between two of his fingers. This was all she could take.

Her hips raise up along with her head and shoulders. She looks like she is doing a very intense set of abdominal crunches. Her hand full of hair holding Tom's mouth firm against her pussy while her other hand moves on Tom of his hand squeezing her tit.

Tom increased the pace of his tongue and h fingers diving in and out of her soaking wet pussy to as fast as he could go. Heather is squeezing his head with her athletic thighs as her orgasm reaches its peak.

Her clit become super sensitive as her whole body trembles and she is now trying to push Tom off her pussy.

She begs him to stop and tells him, "You have to be the worlds best pussy eater, but I want your dick inside me right now!"

Tom raises up off Heathers pussy and climbs up to line his dick up with her entrance. He grabs his t-shirt and wipes his face because he realizes he looks like a glazed donut.

Heather reaching down between her legs and grabbing his dick thinks to herself this is gonna be a perfect fit. It seems as if it was even longer and fatter than 15 minutes ago and hen she had first felt it.

Heather lines up Tom's dick and wrapped her legs around him. Using her legs to pull him into her while her hand guided him and kept it from slamming to deep on the first thrust.

Heather was right it was a perfect fit. As Tom entered her she felt a wave of emotions from complete lust to trusting this loving man with her heart, mind, and body.

Tom pushing into her almost as if he didn't want to screw this up. He allowed her to take the lead and set the pace and depth with her legs pulling him in and releasing for him to slowly pull back out.

Tom was supporting his weight off of her while the two stared into each other's eyes. It was about this time that they both started to feel as if they were finally with the person they were meant to be with.

Neither one wanted to admit any feelings, especially after only dating for about 8 weeks. Yes, they had know one another for over 6 months and Heather had witnessed Tom handling a very trying time in his life with grace, but now wasn't the time.

After several minutes of what could only be describe as love making, Heather finally removed her hand from the base of Tom's dick. She reached up and pulled him down on top of her kissing him passionately.

This allowed Tom to take over the pace and even though his body was telling him to fuck the hell out of her, his mind was saying to treat her like a lady. He did push in a little further.

Heather gasped when she finally felt the full length of Tom inside her. Her hand on the base of his dick the whole time had prevented him from pushing all the way in.

Heather rolled Tom over so she was on top and laid her whole body weight on top of him. She started to slowly ride him by moving her hips in an up and down motion. This method allowed her to maintain eye contact with Tom and continue the passionate kissing.

As her orgasm started to approach she started a new technique that Tom had never experienced, but he actually loved it and it brought him just as close to his orgasm as Heather was to hers.

She flattened out her legs to where they were laying on top of Tom's legs. With his dick still buried inside her she would bend one leg up to the side then back down to on top of Tom's leg while simultaneously bringing the other one up.

It was like she was at the gym on a stair climbing machine. With in a few minutes of this they were both coming as Tom grabbed her ass and held her in place as he raised his hips as high as he could.

As Tom exploded inside Heathers pussy she started her own orgasm, being held so tightly in place by Tom's grip she was unable to move to much. She started making small circles with her hips to grind her clit against Tom's pelvis.

The two of them felt as if there hearts were beating as one and they where sharing breathe they required to live. As they looked into each other eyes they both knew. This is gonna last.

As their orgasms subside Heather said to Tom, You have 15 minutes to recover and we are doing it again. She rolled off him and went to the bathroom. She returned with a warm cloth to clean Tom and herself up and climbed back into the bed.

They both lay holding one another in silence, neither one wanting to be the first to speak. Both lost in thought and thought emotions.

They had waited to consummate their relationship and had become friends first. The love they had just made and shared together brought forth emotions deep inside them both.

Heather was the first to move or say anything as she says, "your times up." She slowly reaches down and takes Tom's dick in her hand while kissing him with emotion.

Tom has not regain his erection yet and Heather slowly kisses her way down his chest and stomach to the tip of his now awakening dick. She opens her mouth and takes him inside while keeping a firm grip on the base.

She sucks him back to a full blown hard on. After a few minutes she climbs back on top of him and lowers herself on to him.

This time she is sitting straight up slowly moving up and down while looking deep into his eyes. About every tenth time she alternates her up and down motion with grinding her hips front and back.

She can feel the tip of his cock grinding against her cervix as she says to him, "do you feel how deep that is? That is a whole lot of dick!"

This alternating motion is teasing Tom and Heather knows it. She starts to giggle a little as she tells him that he has to take his punishment for teasing her pussy for so long with his tongue earlier.

Tom takes the teasing as best he can because it feels great. He is also enjoying the sights of this beautiful women with hair now down to her ass out of its pony tail riding him.

After what Tom thought was enough teasing he wrapped his arms around Heather and flipped them both over so she is on her back.

She giggles again and says to him, "Now you just wanna pound me, don't you?" He shakes his head yes and Heather raises her legs high in the air, grabbing her feet with her hands and says, "Go ahead, pound it baby!"

Tom starts fucking Heather hard and fast from this position he can get full penetration easily and Heather has a look of ecstasy on her face that could've easily been confused with pain.

Tom continues to pound for several minutes as Heather moans loudly, eyes clamped shut and mouth wide open. Still holding her feet to keep her legs wide open for him to claim the entire pussy as his.

Tom then pulls out and spins Heather over grabs her hips and pulls them back into him. It was certainly very different than the love making they shared earlier. Tom slammed into Heather from behind holding her ass in his hands while hitting it hard and fast.

Heather was about to tell him to ease up a bit as she started to cum for the third time that night. As she felt wave after wave of pleasure roll through her she felt Tom cum inside her for the second time that night.

They were both spent and crashed onto the bed in a pile. Tom's dick still buried inside her. She said to let it go soft before pulling it out so they spooned until it just came out on it's own.

That night they both knew, but didn't say a word. They had found there soulmates. The one person in the world they could both make love to and fuck. As well as be best friends.