Heather Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was starting to relax, and I became aware of the music. Across the kitchen, I could see people dancing in the living room. I looked over at Heather, and saw that she was moving to the beat, so I asked her if she wanted to check it out. We left our beer in the kitchen and made our way into the main living room. The music was incredibly loud. Heather checked out the dancers and pulled me towards a group of people who didn't mind who they danced with. After just one song, Heather paired herself with a girl dressed as a sexy policewoman. She was wearing a bustier with a short skirt and garters. Eventually, I became paired with a guy who wore tight pants that left little to the imagination. I looked over at Heather and the policewoman, and it appeared they may have known each other before. Since I was enjoying dancing with Mr. Tight Pants, I gave it no further thought.

We kept dancing, and then the DJ played 'Back That Azz Up' by Juvenile, and Mr. Tight Pants did just that. The song lyrics sang of 'bumps and grinds', so Mr. Tight Pants ground his ass against the front of my black leotard. I could feel myself getting aroused as he kept pressing against me. I turned around, and there I was grinding my ass against his crotch. The G-string and leotard did not shield me from his tight pants, and I could feel him getting hard as we continued to grind.

By the end of the song, both our libidos had risen. I could see his desire inside his pants, and I could feel my excitement beneath my G-string. I knew we needed a break, so I motioned to a couch away from the dancers. He liked the idea, and he followed me. I looked around and saw that Heather and the policewoman had the same idea. They were sitting on the other side of the room, chatting away. It appeared they were catching up on old times.

As soon as we sat down, I took off my mask, and we started chatting. He introduced himself as Ted, and said he was a sophomore. I wouldn't be able to recall most of the trivial things we talked about. However, I would recall Ted staring more at my chest than at my eyes. I had seen that look before in Justin's eyes.

Since losing my virginity to Justin, I had not dated anyone else. I was in college now, and Justin and I did not commit to being exclusive. Part of me wanted to let go and allow Ted to kiss me and put his arms around me, but at that point in my life, the Catholic guilt was still strong.

This led me to try to find an excuse to get away from Ted, and I told Ted I needed to check in with Heather. I looked across the room, and Heather was not there. I panicked a little, and I got off the couch. I went looking for Heather, and I left poor Ted sitting on the couch. He was looking confused, and he thought I was being a teaser.

The frat house was two stories high, so I went upstairs looking for Heather. When I got to the second floor, I saw the hall bathroom with a line of people waiting outside. I made my way past the group and down a hallway to the back part of the house. The hallway led to the upstairs bedrooms. An open study room was created by converting one of the bedrooms at the back of the house. In the room, there were several desks. I went into the room past the desks and turned the corner. There was a couch at the back of the room. Sitting on the couch, Heather and Ms. Policewoman were kissing.

I took a few steps back behind the corner and watched. They were holding each other in such a way that I could sense the passion between them. Then their lips parted, and I could see their tongues darting in and out of each other's mouths. The intensity of the kiss left me staring and unable to move.

Ms. Policewoman pulled back and looked up. I thought she had seen me. She brought her lips to Heather's ears and whispered into her ear. That was when I knew she saw me, and I did not care. Heather smiled, and I saw the policewoman's hand go underneath Heather's skirt. I knew Heather was not wearing underwear, so I imagined her hand touching Heather's ginger hair that covered her pussy. It brought back memories of Heather masturbating. Now it was policewoman's hand entering Heather's pussy, resulting in Heather getting wet. Heather's eyes were closed, and I heard Heather let out a loud moan as the policewoman continued to rub her even harder.

I was frozen, watching the most erotic thing I had ever seen. Heather kept moaning, and I knew she was close to coming. I was expecting her to orgasm, but instead of exploding, Heather opened her eyes and looked up to see me watching them. It was the same look she gave me only a month before when I watched her masturbate. But this time, the look was more urgent and physical. She knew I was spying on them, and not only did she not care, but she was enjoying that I was watching them.

I brought my hand down to the crotch of my leotard, and I could feel the wetness soaking through. After breaking eye contact with me, Heather reached under the policewoman's bustier top. I felt the same sensation between my legs as when I watched Heather finger herself. I was so turned on by what I saw, that I wanted to place my hand inside the leotard and rub my pussy, but I panicked. I ran out of the room and almost fell running down the stairs. I kept running until I was out of the house.

I was confused and needed to get some fresh air. Heather and I talked a lot about how we were brought up differently. She knew about my Catholic upbringing and the Church's views on lesbian behavior. She also knew I was opposed to that view. I understood that naturism was not about sex, but at the same time, naturism does not differentiate between sexual orientations. In my mind, I could completely accept Heather's sexual attraction to me. The confusion was about me. Why was I feeling sexual attraction for Heather? When was I going to do something about it?

I was lost in thought when I heard someone walk up behind me. I turned around and saw that it was Ted. He asked me if I had found my friend.

"Yes, I found her, but she was busy with someone else."

Smiling, Ted asked, "Does that mean we can continue that great conversation we were having?"

Smiling back, I replied, "As I recall, before I left to look for my friend, you were expecting more than just a great conversation."

Ted must have been surprised that I knew he was coming on to me because he blushed and replied, "I suppose I was."

My head was still whirling from spying on Heather and that other woman. My mind still struggled with the idea that I might be sexually attracted to women. Being discovered by them made me horny, and I did not want to be alone. I told Ted, "I do not want to return to the party. Is there somewhere else we can go?"

He replied, "My apartment is close by, and my roommate went home for the weekend. Do you want to go there?"

"Sure," I said, knowing Ted wanted to get inside my leotard but also knowing that being with Ted was the only thing that would get me past thinking about Heather.

It was a short walk to the Bronco Village, an off-campus, student apartment complex. On the way, I kept thinking less about Heather and more about how good it would feel to be with Ted. By the time we reached Ted's apartment, I had concluded that I needed to enjoy my sexual freedom with Ted and not Heather.

We entered Ted's apartment, and Ted closed the door. I peered into the small living room, and I saw a couch on the other side of the room. Instead of going to the couch, Ted stood before me and pushed my back against the wall. His body pressed against me, and I was anticipating our first kiss. Ted brought his lips against mine as his tongue eased into my mouth.

Ted pushed me harder against the wall. I became off-balance, and my hands fell from his side to touch the wall. We broke off the kiss, and we looked at each other. When I was again steady on my feet, my hands returned to Ted's shoulders. I started kissing Ted again, tasting him and indulging in his warmth. This was what I so desperately needed.

We continued to kiss passionately as his hands rubbed my face and neck. I took Ted's lower lip between my lips and sucked on it for a few seconds before letting go. I wrapped my arms around Ted, and I kissed his neck, shoulder, and collarbone. The last time I kissed someone this way was the night before Justin left for college.

I could feel Ted's hands on my ass, and then his hands moved up inside the back of my leotard top and undershirt. All he felt was skin up to my shoulders. Ted once again brought his lips to mine, and with his tongue, he continued to explore my mouth. Ted moved his hands from my bare back to the front and around my breasts. He cupped them and squeezed the smooth flesh before concentrating on my nipples.

I moaned softly as his fingers clutched the hardening nipples. Suddenly, he pulled up my leotard and undershirt. With anticipation, I watched his head lower. Closing my eyes, I concentrated on the sensation of his mouth and tongue on my breast. He took a little at first, but opening his mouth wider, he took as much as he could, while constantly flicking his tongue across my nipple.

As his pants pressed against my leotard, I became aware of his hard cock pressing against my pussy. Instinctively, I wanted to feel it, so I placed my hand between us. After moving back a little, he allowed my hand to move as much as possible, to go underneath his pants. Within seconds, my hand was inside his pants, and I confirmed that he was not wearing underwear. I wrapped my hand around his shaft and felt its warmth.

Ted pulled down my leotard bottoms, and I kicked off my flats as the leotard fell to the ground. Ted saw that the G-string barely covered my bare pussy, and he rubbed my pussy through my G-string panties. I looked down and saw the thin strip covering my vulva was wet. He pulled the G-string to the side, and he stroked my swollen pussy lips. Instead of deep penetration with his fingers, he moved towards my clitoral area.

He was rough as he began to stroke my clit. I was not ready for that intense feeling, and a wince escaped me. Ted noticed it, and he went back to my vulva, took the moisture from it, and returned to my clit. This time, he started rubbing slowly, watching my face. My wince turned into a soft moan. His rubbing became harder until it became vigorous, and my moans became louder.

He sucked on my breast again and rubbed my clit at the same time. Between his mouth on my breast and the manipulation of my clit, I was not sure how long I would last. I was breathing hard and felt the beginning of an orgasm. But unexpectedly, Ted stopped rubbing me, and he took off his pants and shoes. In doing so, he released his erect cock.

I reached out and took his cock in my hand, and it flinched at my touch. I brought my fingers to the tip and started to rub it. Ted let out a sigh, and I felt a drop of pre-cum. He placed his hands on my head and gently guided me toward his cock. I knew what he wanted. I had given Justin blowjobs, so this was not new to me, but still, it was not the most natural thing for me to do.

I went down on my knees, and lightly ran my tongue over the length of the shaft. His cock was average in size but much thicker than Justin's. I slowly placed Ted's cock in my mouth. Ted was impatient, and I gagged a little as Ted pushed his cock deeper down my throat. I pulled back, and I took the cock out of my mouth. I held his cock with one hand and began licking his shaft as my other hand cupped his balls. I went up and down his shaft, and I could see Ted was enjoying it.

I felt more comfortable, and I again took Ted's cock inside my mouth. Now that I was ready, I wrapped my lips around the thick shaft. I started sucking slowly, moving up and down his pole, but soon I sucked faster, and his cock went deeper down my throat. Ted's breathing became shallow as I continued sucking up and down. When I glanced up at Ted, I could tell from the expression on his face that he was about to cum. I was expecting his hot cum inside my mouth.

Suddenly, Ted said, "Get up!"

He placed his hands on my shoulders and urgently pulled me up. As I got up, his erect cock slipped from my mouth. Our eyes met again, and there was passion in both of us. Ted led me to the couch on the other side of the room and told me, "Get on your back and spread your legs for me."

As I lay down, I saw Ted remove his shirt. Now, we were both naked. Ted placed his hands on my thighs and assisted me in spreading them farther apart. He bent down, but instead of putting his cock in my pussy, his mouth went towards my tits and started sucking on one nipple, then the other, until both nipples were tight and aching. I dug my fingers into his back, and now that I understood what he wanted to do, I said, "Oh God!"

He moved his mouth away from my breasts and continued his kisses down my stomach toward my dripping cunt. With his hands, he stroked my thighs over and over. His mouth moved closer to where I wanted it to be, and I gasped, "Please!"

He understood what I wanted, and he moved his mouth to the edge of my pussy and glided his tongue along my outer lips until I was ready to cry out. He sensed the pleasure I was feeling, and he smiled. Using his finger, he teased the sensitive tip of my clit until I let out my first real scream.

Thinking it could not get more intense, Ted bent down and buried his face in the top part of my pussy. I shrieked and bit my fist, as he moved to my clit. Using his tongue, he licked my clit and then moved down and pushed against my tight entrance, lapping up my juices. I was getting closer to orgasm, but then my thoughts changed.

Instead of Ted going down on me, I saw Heather kissing me passionately. I tried to get my mind back to Ted, but Heather's eyes, and how she looked at me tonight, consumed me. I realized that I needed to get Heather out of my mind, and there was only one way.

Now it was my turn to tell Ted to stop. I guided Ted's face away from my cunt and towards my lips, and I kissed him hard. I could taste my juices in his mouth, and my thoughts returned to Ted. I wanted his cock inside me. I told Ted, "I need you to fuck me right now!"

Ted took my hand, led me into his bedroom, and told me to get on the bed. Just as I got comfortable with the pillow underneath my head, Ted entered me, and the marvelous sensation of Ted's cock filled my pussy. Initially, I felt pressure as his thick member parted my lips, but then it moved in and out, and the pressure transformed into a sensational feeling. Now, I was his. My only thought was to cum as hard as I could.

Ted started to move faster, and my cunt eagerly accepted the thickness of his cock. He knew how wet I was, and he plunged his cock even deeper into me. We both groaned at the same time, and it cleared my mind of everything but Ted fucking me.

Ted brought one hand up to my breast, and I gasped as he grabbed it. We got into a rhythm, and I knew I was about to cum within seconds, but I needed this to last. I flipped Ted onto his back, and I straddled him. I wanted to deliberately slow down the thrusting. I used my hands to push off Ted's chest as I slowly slid up and down his body. I brought my knees close to my body, and Ted's cock felt tight inside me.

I felt filled with this man. Justin's cock may have been longer, but something about the thickness of Ted's cock and the way Ted entered me and fucked me made me complete. Ted's voice brought me back to the moment. He was urging me on, telling me to go faster. I began using shorter strokes, and I grounded my hips against Ted's pubic bone.

I heard Ted let out a loud moan, and I knew we both had to cum. My fingers worked on my clit as I kept increasing my speed. All the pent-up desire from tonight was about to explode. My orgasm started deep inside my body and kept building. I let out another scream as my entire body shook. I kept shaking as my orgasm spread through me. Exhausted, I collapsed on Ted's body.

Ted had not cum yet. I looked at his expression, and I knew he was close. Ted turned me over, and for what seemed like an eternity, he kept pounding me. He kept moving on top of me until he said, "Oh my fucking God!"

I felt his warm fluid enter my pussy. It splashed against the walls of my cunt. As a result of my second orgasm, I squeezed him tighter, which led to more cum shots entering my body. He was still hard, so he kept thrusting into me until I came for a third time. His cock finally felt soft, and he dropped on top of me and gave me an enormous kiss.

"My God, that was wonderful," I whispered.

I kissed Ted back and held him tight for a long time. After cleaning up, we went back to bed, and both quickly fell asleep.

The next morning, when I woke up, I saw that Ted was still asleep. I considered waking him up and giving him a proper goodbye. A lot of things were going through my mind. Last night, being with Ted, it was wonderful. He was everything I needed to forget about Heather. But I did not want to complicate things. Instead of waking Ted up, I silently got up and got dressed. I left his apartment to go back to my dorm room.

It was a longer walk back to my dorm because the Bronco Village apartments were on the opposite side of the campus. I had to pass the campus cafeteria wearing the same leotard costume as last night. It must have been quite a sight as I walked by students getting their breakfast. I did not care because my mind was completely cleared.

I entered the courtyard that led to my dorm room. I unlocked the door to my room and found Heather and Ms. Policewoman sleeping with each other, naked on top of the sheets.

I turned to leave and was almost outside the room when Heather called out, "Hello, Ashley. Did you enjoy watching us last night?"

12