All Comments on 'Heather Goes to School Naked'

by ExhibitionistErika

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow, I love the beginning where she is naked at home and her parents don't mind. Nice idea for the nude school rule, technically legal but still socially taboo. Very hot!

Biker49Biker49about 3 years ago

I know some authors complain when readers comment on spelling and grammatical errors, but the number here really destroy any home of enjoying this story so I gave up on page 1. The errors are so obvious that it must be that the author didn't even glance over their story before posting it?

monkeykinglivesmonkeykinglivesabout 3 years ago

I got into my high school one night. I dropped my clothes in the teachers lounge and walked the halls. When I got back to the lounge the door was locked. I had locked myself out!

Good story. Needs a little editing. Glad to help.

I hope you are finding a way to actually do the things that you are writing.

Keep at it. You have a talent for telling the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Really love it. I hope you continue this. Best storie ever and very hot. Hope she gets fucked by one of the teachers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great idea, but could have done without the pain. And could have expanded on the touching. Male students squeezing her tits and goosing her ass would have been hot, hot, hot!

bottovarnisbottovarnisabout 3 years ago

Interesting, provocative, very well thought out. Good fantasy!

Maybe expand the story to include other students also disrobing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Awesome! This story deserves sequels because NIP is a drug for exhibitionists and it seems only natural given all her other escalating exhibitionism and parents' nonchalance. Heather must push the boundaries until there are sufficiently negative consequences. Naked prom? Naked speech at assembly? Naked graduation?

RodimusMikeRodimusMikealmost 3 years ago
To become an exhibitionist or not.

In real life it is one thing to think about streaking in public,but entirely different to go to school with hundreds of fellow teens,basically groping,fondling,and leering at a naked teenage girl who masturbates in front of everyone,just for a rush of ultimate adrenaline.

But I have to point out,Heather was just a made up fantasy character and this normally wouldn't happen,so back to real life as they say "If your gonna act like a complete slut,people are gonna treat you like one",mainly what people see when nude in public isn't admiration or lust but disgust or hatred of someone who has 0 morals and rightly so have complete contempt for the person who degrade themself to have a mindblowing orgasm.

So granted it may give you a few second or minutes of euphoria,but afterwards you are left with the knowledge that you are nothing but a common slut that absolutely nobody will respect or talk to.Just remember your actions speak louder than words do and you get what you give.In closing stories like this may be exciting and fun to read but in real life if you pull stuff like this you ain't nothing but gutter trash.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely fantastic! I love this story and hope to read more, what will happen next? You're a great writer and I think you should write more stories like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story, felt the heat across my body all the while, came twice while reading this. On my way to third orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

loved it! hope to see more from you :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is a great story. Well thought out and paced perfectly with just enough detail to keep me (us) ready for the next page. I really enjoy your writing and hope that you will continue to express yourself for your own and your readers pleasure. Two thumbs way up.

WoreignWoreignalmost 3 years ago

I love this story! Your writing is so immersive that I felt like I was there watching Heather parade naked through the school and masturbate in front of everyone. Makes me wish I was really there and that I could join her! Keep up the great writing. I look forward to more of your published works.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Was almost too much for me at the beginning. But very nice. I would like it if you would go more in depth with that punishment thing, like with the clothes spin. That was hot.

Nice fantasy. Sounds like one of these stories where at last it says "...and it was all a dream". It's very surreal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So the unanswered question is, does she go to school nude the next day? I hope so. I think she keeps going nude every day and that a lot of her classmates join her.

HeroFurilloHeroFurilloover 2 years ago

one of the best stories on here.

VitavieVitavieover 2 years ago

Great premise, a school rule that says nudity is allowed. What a thrill it would have been! Wonder where Heather goes next, wonder what her mum will think? Will she remain naked permanently (another great premise!) ?

I know this story is not true, but that is fine. How about Erika's? Either way, I enjoyed those too. I have been naked at parties!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, but there is not a chance this could ever happen in real life. At least not at a high school.

Lecln555Lecln555over 2 years ago

What a great story. I hope it continues with her returning to school nude for the rest of the semester, for some of her girl friends to get naked in school, for the groping in the hallways to substantially ramp up, for her to have lesbian sex in public, reverse cowgirl sex on stage at a school assembly, nude at an out of town trackmeet with 2 of her friends including a bus trip to and from the airport and an airline flight. For her to seduce a teacher, for her to venture into town naked with 2 of her girlfriends, nude interview in front of school for the local media.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So, will she ever wear clothes again? ;)

chris61991chris61991about 2 years ago

Incredible! I think the situation is every exhibitionist's, nudist's, and naturist's dream/fantasy! Some people have a nightmare about being naked in school, but people who like being nude/naked as much as possible would love this idea! Great telling of the story! I know the future was left open, but here's hoping the school leaves the rule in place. Maybe Heather would never have to wear clothes again, at least while in high school... Maybe a follow-up could be her going away to college and becoming the dorm "nudist".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow! Loved the story! Seems like you left some options for future chapters with Heather becoming her teacher's submissive play thing? ;)

nakedguyatxnakedguyatxalmost 2 years ago

Loved it! This and the Erika stories are super hot. Please keep writing Erikaexhibitionist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was a GREAT story and the way you described each situation so vividly. I certainly hope you continue writing ExhibitionistErica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved this story. My new favorite.

I have to point out, however, that Heather turns 18 at the start of the story and again the day she goes to school in her "birthday suit." Also, surely someone at the school would call her parents when they got her email to check and see if she was serious and if she was ok. This could be solved in a part 2 by her parents meeting her at home and admitting that they knew about her plans and, being ok with it, wanted to see if she was brave enough to go through with it.

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89over 1 year ago

Why are all the female protags in ENF/exhibitionism stories C-cup or smaller on this site? It's just strange to me that three breast sizes are so ubiquitous to one genre. The anthropologist in me is fascinated about what it might mean about the demographics who use this site!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@Cyberweasel89, I think part of the reason smaller boobs feature more heavily in exhibitionist-type stories is because that's where small boobs shine. They can sometimes disappear with much clothing on. It's hard to get much cleavage. But smaller boobs don't need a bra and they look great naked. Big boobs can look great naked, too, but they can also look great in a bra, in top with lots of cleavage, fully covered in tight clothing (creating a sexy, buxom shape), etc. Small boobs are most sexy in braless or topless/nude situations, which are going to tend to have at least some element of exhibitionism/voyeurism to them. So I think folks who like smaller boobs are more likely to be into exhibitionism/voyeurism fantasies.

At least that's the case for me. Most women I see in public who are clearly braless are generally small to medium-sized boobs. I rarely see women with big boobs going braless in public. And when they do, it's usually not a sexy situation. It's more of a lady going to the store in her ugly house clothes. She looks more like a slob who needs a bath rather than a daring, sexy woman. So, to me, the former incites fantasies in my mind of the girl being a little more daring and showing off a little more (or being pushed to). The latter is a turn off to me.

Regarding demographics, I'm fine with stories that feature 18-20 year olds, but I tend to prefer stories involving women in their late 20s to early 40s (which is my age range).

Jane_WJane_Wover 1 year ago

I love this story. The way you describe it is how I think I'd feel if I did it.

Putney62Putney62over 1 year ago

Excellent presentation of emotions and feelings recreated the tensions and emotions in me as I read. That is real writing! I’m looking forward to the next experience.

NekkedTruckerNekkedTruckerover 1 year ago

Loved the story! Ignore the “English teachers” trying to bring your story down. I’d be upset if I had to pay for this story but you’re not making commission off everyone reading your free online story so who cares?

I’ve often walked down the road at night naked but everyone knows that if a man did this, we’d be in handcuffs before we reached the school. I’m not being a downer, it’s just the truth. A woman can almost get entirely away with it.

Keep up the great stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story, please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story, want to read more.

NakedDanNakedDan12 months ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Thank you ExhibitionistErika.

tyedwards35tyedwards359 months ago

Thanks for the smoking hot story! I agree with other commenters that events like these could never really happen, but isn't that part of the reason erotic fiction exists? My enjoyment in reading stories like this come from imagining quasi-plausible scenarios not too far from reality. Nobody belittles producers of other types of fiction for imagining flying elephants, magical wizards, or other conceivable but impossible characters or situations. Why should erotic fiction be held to another standard?

From a more personal perspective, I found the hallway scenes intriguing, arousing an interesting internal conflict that I do haven't quite worked out: In reality, I'd never dream of groping or even touching even a clothed woman without her explicit consent, and I'd probably offer the shirt of my back to any woman I found totally nude. In this fictional world, however, my lecherous hands would be the first to cop a feel of this nude beauty, exploiting her vulnerability for my own sexual arousal without any consideration for her consent. Perhaps it's the mob's feeding frenzy that lets me rationalize assaulting Heather in this way? Even within the bounds of this fictional world, I can't imagine how I'd accept students raping Heather, for example, during her last class and perhaps at the command of her teacher/crush. But I can't reconcile how I think groping her is so hot when it would still amount to sexual assault... Thanks for providing me food for thought!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous