Heather Meets the Master

Story Info
Master visits Michelle and meets Heather in a lingerie shop.
14.6k words
4.75
3.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the beginning of how Heather and Anita got together, part two of three as the prequel to the Heather and Anita series. A series I numbered but stupidly did not set the Literotica series link. How Heather met the Master is told in this story.

This story will stand alone but does jigsaw in with both My life as a dom and Heather and Anita. Please leave comments and mark the stars, preferably all of them.

Master

It's quite a long drive to Reading but the thought of Michelle at the end of the drive brightened it up. The enthusiastic, sparkling and beautifully nippled Michelle.

I booked into a hotel and lay on the bed waiting for Michelle who arrived wearing jeans and a tee shirt under her winter coat. She had come straight from lectures. "Sorry about the jeans Master, I will take them off". She said after she had removed her coat.

"Yes, do." She did, which uncovered a pair of very brief knickers. She was giggling in that way she has, her delightful nipples were tenting her tee shirt.

"May I have a shower Master, I have come here from uni. I did not want to waste time going home. I wanted to see you that much."

"You know I do not accept excuses, over my knee."

"Yes Master." she leaped on the bed and her arse was ready waiting. She twerked it and continued giggling, her laugh was infectious. My spirits lifted, the beating of Sasha forgotten for now. I smacked her arse.

"I - can't - wait - to - fuck - your - brains - out." I said each word accompanied by a smack.

"I can't either," she said.

"I'm - going - to put - my - cock - in - your - tight - little - cunt."

"Yes please Master," she grunted. I stopped to feel her wet pussy, oh so wet.

"Get your knickers off and fuck me." She jumped up, had her knickers down and was squatting on my cock in seconds. I slotted right in the warm cleft and she bounced up and down on me. She had her eyes closed and a grin of ecstasy.

We came together very quickly and she collapsed on top of me. I held her tight. "Take that tee shirt off and bring your tits up to my mouth." I sucked on each glorious nipple. "Go and have your shower."

One advantage that Michelle had, for me not just for her, was that a man who has had a sedentary life for the last twenty years can still pick her up. I intended to have her against the wall with her legs round my waist.

First she needed some clothes. She came out of the shower drying her hair. They all know it looks sexy and her hair has grown some.

"You need some smarter clothes for where we are going tonight, certainly not jeans. If we go now some shops will be open. So get dried and dressed and let's go."

We found a shop that sold Michelle's style dresses, sexy teenage, and she chose a simple black mini dress. Shoes obviously took longer so we had no time to buy knickers, oh dear.

Back in the hotel room I showered and got ready, "Michelle now that your hair is longer can you put it in bunches and still look sexy?"

"I'll try Master." She did and looked wonderful a cross between an innocent little girl and a sexy teenager. She is an artist in more ways than one and she applied a small amount of makeup and looked spectacular.

We entered the restaurant and ordered drinks, the waiter asked for Michelle's I.D. We laughed and she produced it, something she always carried and was often asked for. She was a dream to eat with, she knew all the rules, was educated beyond her years in wines and had a conversation with the sommelier. I had allowed her to choose the wine just to see the look on his face when a girl who looked too young to legally drink spoke so knowledgeable on the subject. He was impressed and we had excellent service.

We walked back to the hotel in high spirits. In the room I had her put her hands on the wall, step back and spread her legs. I gripped her bunches and pulled her head back and kissed her neck. I let her go and continued to kiss her neck as I slowly pulled her zip down.

It was a long zip, I kissed down her back, put my arms round her and pinched her nipples. I continued to kiss up and down her back and neck while I squeezed her nipples.

I reluctantly let go of her nipples and put my hands on her shoulders and pushed the dress onto her arms. "Stand up straight and lower your arms." The dress fell to the floor. "Turn round." She was facing me and as I kissed her lips I pushed her back to the wall.

I gripped her dinky arse and lifted her, she put her arms round my neck and legs around my waist. I slotted my cock into her warm and willing pussy and she carommed up and down on me. I pushed her back on to the wall and started ramming into her.

She held on tightly and started kissing me and squeezing me and making yipping sounds. "When I've finished fucking you, you are going to be kneeling over me with my cock in your mouth until I'm hard again and I am going to watch your cunt leak. I may be smacking your arse or invading your arsehole."

She started quivering, I pumped in harder. "Fuck, fuck fuuuuuuuuuck meeee." I'm doing my best, I thought. "Yeeeeee," she screamed.

On the bed she sucked my cock and like I had promised I fingered her pussy and arsehole. I smacked her arse. I let her continue for a while, I'm no teenager who can get it up again in a few minutes. "Get on with it if you can't get me hard soon you will be sleeping in the corridor."

She sucked harder, ran her finger around my arsehole then pushed it in. Wow, I hadn't expected that and it wasn't unpleasant, as a punishment I'll make her suck that finger. Whether it was that or the sucking or both I was getting hard.

"Pour me a whisky." I told Michelle, then go and have another shower. I had brought a bottle of good Scotch so I didn't have to rely on the mini bar. I got up and washed my hands.

Michelle came out of the shower. She hadn't washed her hair so wasn't doing the drying thing. "Get yourself a drink and come to bed." My erection had subsided. We sat up in bed watching television and drinking, me Scotch, Michelle wine.

"How are things at university?" I asked.

"Going well Master, I have been working hard, believe it or not."

"I believe it, you would not lie to me."

"No I wouldn't Master."

"Good I am looking forward to Easter, not far off now. Have your parents anything planned for you?"

"They have asked if I want to go to Jersey with them for five days."

"Have you told them what you plan?"

"No Master, I wanted to talk to you first."

"Have you been to Jersey?"

"No, Master."

"Then I think you should go with them, they have done so much for you and you spend a lot of time away from them. I think it would be good for you to be with them and Jersey is beautiful."

"You think so Master? You wouldn't mind?"

"Of course I'd mind. When you come back I will have to punish you. I will make you kneel above one of the other girls who will do terrible things to your pussy with her mouth. I of course will be spanking your arse and making your nipples so sore you will not be able to bear anything touching them. You will be walking around topless and putting ice on them for a few days."

"Then I'll go with them, will you please fuck me now Master the thought of what will happen has got me feeling all horny again."

"You are disgusting," I would have told her to suck me to get me hard but I too had got worked up with what would happen to her. Lay across me and put my cock in your cunt."

I have never been in this position before, my cock was in her and pointing to my left. I smacked her arse. "Get moving." I smacked her again. Each time her arse came up I hit it, not hard, more to encourage her.

"Get on your back, legs up." She is so supple and an ex gymnast she was able to bring her knees level with her ears. I put myself on top of her and she guided my cock in. I fucked her nice and slowly. Having ejaculated so many times today I knew I would last a long time.

Her little tits wobbled, not exactly wobbled but her nipples moved up and down as I fucked her. I put my hands on her tits and leant back, thrusting as deep as I could. "Don't dare come, if I see you getting near I shall stop."

She looked distraught, she must be near, I slowed down. "Turn over." I fucked her from behind. "Play with your clit." I'll push her to the edge.

"Can I come please Master, please, please."

"Yes you dirty slut you can come." I went in harder and I came into her. We collapsed together. I held her to me, content to stay like this. I fell asleep with my cock in her and my hand on her little tit.

Michelle

I'm going to meet up with Master! I left uni and rushed to the hotel, Master was waiting for me, I apologised for wearing jeans and took them off. He said I had to be punished and I jumped over his knee. I would have liked a shower first but I was being spanked!

It was wonderful, my bum glowed, my pussy leaked and must have smelt, I squeaked. I hope he fucks me soon. He said he couldn't wait to fuck my brains out, my brain was almost gone already. I couldn't wait either. He wanted to be in my tight little cunt. He called my pussy a tight little cunt, he likes it.

He told me to get my knickers off and fuck him. I did and how I fucked him, we both came and I collapsed on top of him. I kissed everything I could reach, what a wonderful start to the weekend. He sucked my nipples, he has a thing about them I think, he claims not to be a tit man but he seems to like my non-existent tits or at least my nipples.

He sent me for a well earned shower. When I came out drying myself he said we needed to go shopping as I couldn't go to this posh place in jeans. Let's be honest he didn't want me in jeans, although they did show off my arse nicely.

I got a beautifully simple black dress, some black shoes and hold up stockings from a shoe shop. 'Unfortunately'! I ask you unfortunately, the underwear shops had all closed by the time we came out of the shoe shop. We were unable to purchase knickers and bra.

We went to a posh place and they apologetically asked me for proof of age. This was a regular occurrence, I can rarely buy alcohol without showing my I D. Having my hair in bunches increased the misconception.

Master allowed me to select the wine! I had a wonderful interaction with the sommelier who I think was impressed with my expertise. It was an unusually 'normal' evening so far, I had not had to do anything embarrassing and putting in charge of the wine was the only abnormal thing of the whole meal.

Back in the room before I could think I was leaning against the wall with my legs apart. He pulled my head back using the bunches and kissed me. I felt my zip coming down and his hands came round to my tits, I shivered. He squeezed my nipples painfully as he kissed my neck. Please fuck me now I thought.

He turned me, put his hands on my bum and picked me up. I put my arms around his neck and legs round his waist. He got his cock in and fucked me and I fucked him.

As he fucked me hard against the wall he told me what he was going to make me do when he had finished. Fuck, I didn't need any more stimulation I was about to come.

I came my head in a whirl, I think I was rather loud, it was fucking great. When he came he led me to the bed. He lay back and made me suck his cock. My bum was towards him and he put a finger in my bum hole, smacked me and spread everything leaking from my pussy over my bum and legs.

I sucked his shrinking cock and played with his balls, confident I would soon get him hard. I tasted good, daft as it sounds. I have tasted a few different pussy juices and pussy juice and sperm cocktails, Mine tastes the best.

His hands were around my rear, in my bum hole or pussy and wiping my emissions on me. He smacked my bum and licked my pussy. He told me to hurry up or I would be sleeping in the corridor. I sucked harder, held his balls, and ran a finger over his bum hole and then in it.

I could feel his cock firming up, thank God the corridor did not sound the best place to sleep. He had not said I could put a finger in his bum so I may be in trouble or he may like it.

I showered again and sat in bed with a drink. I told Master that my parents wanted me to go to Jersey with them. I would rather be with Master but I did feel obligated. He persuaded me to go and said I would be punished. Spanked while one of the girls did cunnilingus on me. My nipples will be so sore I will have to be topless for a few days. I will have to stay with Master if that is the case.

Enough to persuade me to go and to ask Master to fuck me. I lay sideways across him with his cock in me I fucked him slowly and carefully. He hit me on the bum each time it went upwards.

I came when he fucked first on my back then doggy. God I was fucked - in more ways than one. Master put his arm around me and we snuggled up, his cock eventually dropping out of my pussy. I pushed my bum into him and eventually fell asleep.

Master

Up early I made a brew and watched Michelle sleeping. I ordered breakfast from room service. I woke Michelle just before breakfast was due to arrive so she was sitting up in bed quickly covering herself when the waiter came in.

She blushed endearingly as he admired her. She pulled the sheet up further and looked down. The waiter looked away, also a bit embarrassed and left. I burst out laughing, Michelle threw a pillow at me.

I wrestled her on the bed and held her face down and smacked her arse. She was giggling in that infectious way she has. I giggled as well, we kissed and in no time I was on top of her fucking slowly. Breakfast was going cold.

Michelle was still in a giggly mood, her legs came round me, at this moment I was so in love with her, she is so irrepressible. The exuberance of youth, something I will never get back but so delightful even second hand.

I rolled over so she was on top. She knelt up, put her hands on my shoulders, she grinned and felt that she was in control. I let her think she was, for now. She started jerking up and down, it felt really good relaxing and letting Michelle do the work.

She started speeding up and panting, the giggling had stopped and her eyes were closed. "Hoh, hoh, hoh, Godddddd," she wailed. I was so tempted to stop her before her orgasm.

"Yeeeessss," too late she came and I wasn't far behind.

"Clean my cock, and let's eat breakfast." We ate breakfast. "I had intended to take you shopping for some knickers and maybe a day dress but I think you got ahead of yourself and need to calm down."

I brought the dressing table chair to the centre of the room. "Sit," I produced some rope and tied her ankles to the chair legs and her arms behind the chair back. "I will have to do the shopping myself or would you rather be without knickers?"

"Whatever you want, Master."

"I want you to behave yourself, I will buy you some knickers because I like taking them off you."

"Thank you Master."

I turned the television on so she wouldn't be bored, I'm sure she is interested in rugby. "If the waiter comes back I've left a tip on the tray." I walked out with the do nor disturb sign which I secretly hung on the door.

The hotel is in the centre of Reading so I soon found a knicker shop. "I want some sexy knickers for my girlfriend." I said to the assistant.

"Certainly sir, what size?"

"What sizes do they come in? She is a size eight for dresses." I replied.

"Small then," replied the young girl.

"Oh definitely small, very small.

"Certainly sir," she said with a grin, maybe more a smirk. She showed me a selection of thongs, I chose three of them.

"Have you any others that are sexy?"

"Oh yes sir, open crotch, g string, garter, high waist," she listed several others, I lost count. She produced a variety of knickers, I picked an open crotched pair, a strappy mesh pair with garter and several g-strings.

She showed me a 'barely there bodysuit' which matched the mesh knickers, they were both a load of straps. "Would sir be interested in some sexy bras?"

"No, I don't allow her to wear them."

"Suspenders, stockings, girdle, corset?"

"No I don't think so, she's a student and cannot afford anything else." I produced an envelope from my inside pocket and counted out the notes from it. The money was £14.91 short, I brought out my wallet and gave her £15.

She wrapped the goods and gave them to me with a smile. I bet she's on commission. "Keep the receipt, I don't want her to know I subsidised her and you won't take them back after we've finished with them."

"Certainly sir, thank you, please call again." I left the shop with quite a small package for the money I had spent. I found a dress shop and bought a sexy little dress with a hem that was higher on one side. I really thought it would suit her.

I walked back to the hotel after stopping for a coffee. Michelle was in the same position, tied to the chair. "Did you enjoy the rugby?"

"No, Master."

"Oh dear, never mind I have something to cheer you up," I held up the shopping bags. "But first let's have something better on the telly." The hotel had a selection of porn movies, I selected one at random. Michelle was sitting facing the screen still.

I went to a drawer and picked up a remote control vibrator and put it in my pocket. I picked up the underwear bag and took it to Michelle, I selected a thong. "Do you like this Michelle?"

"Oh yes Master, they are lovely." I pulled her head back and kissed her. I put the thong over her head with the petite pussy covering bit over her nose.

"Next time I do that it will stink of your cunt juice." I fingered her pussy which was beginning to become wet. I slowly inserted the vibrator, in and out, deeper with each push. I sucked on a nipple as I worked the vibrator.

I left the vibrator inside her and sat in the armchair facing her, the noise of some young lady having a massive orgasm was transmitted from the television. I turned the vibrator on medium.

Without taking my eyes off Michelle I slowly unzipped my pants and got my cock out. I turned the vibrator up, the lady behind me no longer wanted to speak to God and was screaming. I would have been tempted to turn around but watching Michelle was much more interesting.

"The girl in the knicker shop seemed to get the impression that you are a right slut. I think I will get you to take a pair back to see her reaction."

"Yes Master," she was alternating between looking at the screen and my cock. Her chest was becoming red and her nipples started to harden.

I stood, walked to the side of Michelle, turned her head and allowed her to take my cock in her mouth. I think she tried to ask permission to come but I could not make out what she was saying. My cock was gagging her in more ways than one I think.

She had an unsanctioned orgasm. I withdrew my cock. "My, my was that an orgasm?"

"Yes, Master. I'm sorry."

"Shush, say no more." I turned off the vibrator and removed it. "Put your tongue out," I wiped the vibrator over her tongue to clean it. "As you did not try to make excuses even though you had an illegitimate one. You will not be punished.

I unfastened her arms and legs, you can put those knickers in the right place, covering your lovely pussy later. This is the dress I bought you, we will go out while the weather is decent. Perhaps have a coffee.

We showered together, luckily we were not in a hurry, the shower took a lot longer than if we had showered separately. She did give me a blow job with the water dripping off her hair as I looked down, she is a gorgeous sexy thing.

She dried me then herself. I put a cushion on the floor and had her sit at my feet while I dried her hair with the hairdryer provided. I brushed it so she had a parting in the middle. I'm sure she does all sorts different when she brushes her hair.

She stood and smiled at me, she looked in the mirror and did not seem displeased. "Do your makeup and we will go out." I dressed and relaxed in the armchair watching her face change as she coloured here and there. She is an artist.