Heather Meets the Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After breakfast I asked Master to spank me, he did with his cock in me. I wanted to be put in my place, to be punished and feel the warm feeling of being spanked. When I was warm all over he put a finger in my bum, I thanked him and asked if I could suck him. I didn't want to come, it wasn't about that, he wouldn't understand, I wanted to be marked, branded even temporarily.

He took me home and I put my dirty knickers, and Heather's for that matter, into the basket. She could wash them next week.

Heather

Jesus, I woke up to find a stranger staring at my tits, I tried to cover myself as I remembered the words written on them. Shit was I to be on show for anybody? To increase my indignity he made me eat a fruit salad from a bowl on the floor while he rested his feet on my back.

He made Michelle write on my bum, and I was spread eagle on the bed with a butt plug in my mouth pretending I was tied up. I was not allowed to move, I felt so vulnerable and so accessible. He spanked me hard, took the plug out of my mouth and put his cock in. He put the plug in my bum. He had access to all my holes so I should have expected this, nothing had been up there before.

It didn't really hurt and felt strangely full. He fucked me from behind, hitting the plug with each push. I liked it as well as the wonderful sensation in my pussy. There was a different feeling in my bum.

He came in me with no thought to my feelings or fertilising me. He had warned me and I did feel good about pleasing him. Michelle came out of the bathroom wearing my knickers, stockings and shoes. She put on a skirt and top and looked so pretty.

I was given my shoes, skirt and uniform top and we went out. I was walking around with two clean and well dressed sweet smelling people while I had a dripping pussy, juice running down my legs. My cleavage was showing, my unsupported boobs bouncing and my nipples rubbing against the inside of my uniform top.

We had a meal and a drink after which he said I would have to go. I pleaded with him, said I would do anything. He made me prove it by telling me to take the plug out of my bum, there and then, and put it in my mouth.

Fuck I can't do that, put something out of my bum into my mouth. Out of my bum into my mouth in a public place! I can't do that! I lifted my skirt and a leg and pulled the plug out.

Fuck you I thought and put it in my mouth. I thought I would be sick, I hoped it didn't show. It didn't taste as bad as I thought it would. Nothing would have tasted that bad. I felt the tingling in my pussy brought on by the disgust I felt for myself. Hell, I have no control.

I walked to the toilets with a red jewel sticking out of my mouth. Luckily there was nobody in the toilets when I washed the plug. I was tempted to wash down there but I think I would be rejected if I did.

I passed his test although I was to be Michelle's 'maid', she was to have all the fun. Her fun was to start with selecting sexy underwear for her from the shop I worked in.

We had a good laugh going through knickers, teddies and bodysuits. We selected a white suspender belt with a neat little see through mesh skirt and a white body with open crotch and peepholes for nipples.

I was allowed to buy a suspender belt and stockings. Michelle recommended one with a myriad of straps which she said he likes. She helped me put it on and I also had matching red stockings.

Back at the hotel we approached the door Michelle was excited while I was forty percent excited and sixty percent terrified. As soon as we were in I was told to take my top and skirt off. He walked around me and held my boobs.

I had to stand arms behind me and legs apart while he lovingly and slowly stripped Michelle, kissing down her body. I think he really loves her, he acts as though he does. Totally different from the nasty controlling master I experienced.

He said I had selected Michelle's underwear well as he played with my nipples, I had this unexplainable warm feeling at the compliment. He put a blindfold on me.

I was literally in the dark, I heard the clinking of glass, rustling of clothes and sighs of happiness. He told Michelle to bend over his knee and I was to count. Slap, ow, one I counted. It may have been that I was unable to see but the slap sounded loud and Michelle's ow also sounded loud.

The smacks continued, Michelle's ows got louder, I counted although there was no indication of how many I was to count up to. He stopped and pulled me across the floor and made me lick Michelle's bum hole.

I wondered how low I would be forced to come, her bum just tasted of sweat and smelt okay. Something cold hit my bum and fingers entered it one, two, three, his cock to follow if I was good! Do I want to be good? Do I want his cock in my arsehole?

He pulled me out of the way and when he had finished with Michelle I had to lick her bum hole again this time leaking his sperm. This was followed by me sucking his cock, his cock that had just come out of Michelle's bum!

He handed me my skirt and uniform top and basically kicked me out, my heart sank. Was this going to be the last time I see these wonderful people? I have never felt this way before, strangely free, even if I was literally bound I would be free. And to be honest the pain I can feel I hope it stays with me and I have had enough sexual gratification to last a week. Unless they want me now!

Michelle had my number, I hope she contacts me soon. I walked out of the door and into the lift. It was there I realised how badly I smelt of sex. I couldn't get the bus home smelling like this so I walked, the best part of two miles. Phone soon Michelle, please.

Michelle

The following Saturday I phoned Heather. "Do you want to come round and be my servant? doing what I tell you to do no matter what?"

"Oh yes Michelle," was her instant reply.

"Come to my room tomorrow at eleven." I gave her the address and hung up. I immediately rang Master. "Master, Heather is coming round tomorrow, what should I do?"

"Have some menial jobs for her then see what you want to do. Have her lick your pussy or send her home, be friends or have her crawling about naked. The choice is yours." Was Master's advice.

What do I want? My pussy was getting wet at the thought, I should have asked Master if I could have an orgasm if it came to that. Do I want sex of any type with Heather? Oh fuck what have I done. Should I phone Emma and ask her? Pull yourself together and get on with it!

I had kind of been planning and had a pile of dirty knickers that didn't need hand washing, but Heather would hand wash in my sink before pegging them out. She could take the rest of my washing down to the downstairs laundry room. My room needs tidying and a good clean, I'll make her work and see from there.

Heather

Yippee, Michelle phoned I am to go to hers tomorrow! What will happen? I bet I will just be a skivvy washing and cleaning, but that's okay, a start. I finished work, rushed home and set out some clothes. I emptied my wardrobe and drawers trying to find something suitable. Calm down and be logical, start with underwear, I have a good selection. A white halter top bra with pale blue trim and matching tanga panties. I have been saving these for a special occasion hopefully this is it! They probably won't be seen by anybody else.

A white suspender belt and white stockings with seams and white heels.

Having tried most things on, a navy skirt, which did show off my arse nicely and a pale blue blouse. That's it no more prevaricating, decision made, although my red blouse might be better.

It was a long night, I seemed to be awake every few minutes. Eventually it was time to set off for the university. I arrived early and waited outside Michele's door until exactly eleven before I knocked. "Come in," shouted Michelle. I braced myself and opened the door. Michelle was in bed looking as though she had just woken up. Her hair was a mess, eyes puffy and wearing a pyjama top that I could see. "Heather, good, start by making me a cup of tea. The kitchen is that way, second door on the right, milk, no sugar."

Just like that, no hello, good to see you. Well this is what I asked for so I will have to take what comes and hope for more later. I made the tea having to wash a dirty mug from the selection in the sink and took it to Michelle.

"There is a pile of washing there, the laundry room is next to the kitchen, thirty degree wash." I took the washing and set the washer off. "Hand wash those knickers in the sink there," was her next instruction. Now I work in underwear in both senses and I know these could have gone in the machine with the other stuff. Still, in the tiny sink I washed and rinsed nine pairs of knickers.

"Peg them on the line by the waistband, you can get to the courtyard through the door at the end of the corridor." I pegged them on the line and went back to Michelle who had put a tee shirt and jogging bottoms on. "In the cupboard opposite there is clean bedding and cleaning equipment. Change the bed, hoover the room and put my things away." With that she walked out.

Fucking hell what is she doing, this is just fucking me around. I have gone to a lot of trouble to look good and I am being treated like shite. I should just fucking go home I thought as I was putting Michelle's scattered clothes away. I completed all the tasks and sat on the chair waiting for Michelle to return.

The door opened. "Have you put the washing in the dryer?" was my greeting.

"No," I said apologetically.

"Stupid, have you no initiative, do it now."

I slumped out, red faced and feeling so low, why don't I just go home?

When I returned I was greeted with - "Well done you have done an excellent job, now come and sit by me. I like your stockings and shoes, have you got sexy underwear on?"

"Yes, Michelle," she replied meekly.

"Well let me see it," she demanded.

This is more like it, at least wearing the fancy underwear is not wasted. I stood, slowly unbuttoned my blouse and took it off. I'm doing this in front of a girl and getting turned on. Turned on because I am obeying her orders not because she's female. I dropped my skirt.

"Very nice, turn around slowly, that is very beautiful, you have great taste. On your knees." There I was in honeymoon underwear kneeling before her in jogging bottoms and tee shirt. "Kiss my feet," she said.

"Have you masturbated since last weekend?"

"No, Michelle."

"I did not ask Master for permission to have an orgasm so I cannot and if I can't have one then you aren't. I am not used to being in this position so we need rules. You will come here every Sunday at eleven and do what you have done today. You will obey my instructions and any Master may give me for you. You will not orgasm without my permission. You will be available to me whenever you are not working. Are you in agreement with this?" I noticed that Michelle's nipples were tenting her tee shirt. "Yes, err, mistress?"

Michelle

"You will call me Michelle. Take your knickers and bra off and undress me. The next thing I have to do is punish you for not putting my things in the dryer." When we were both naked apart from Heather's stockings and shoes I put her over my knee and spanked her. Jesus, the power, I was enjoying this although I half wished I was on the receiving end.

Her bum was red, her pussy was leaking onto my leg. "On your knees and suck my pussy. I played with her hair as she put her tongue into me, I could not stand this for long, why didn't I ask Master's permission. "Get up and suck my nipples." I could now reach her pussy which, like mine, was dripping.

I decided that I could not take any more, why the fuck didn't I ask him? "Stop on your knees in front of me." I grabbed her nipples and pulled her to me. "We cannot go further without permission."

"Please Michelle, he will never know, please." she begged.

"Hands behind your back, hold your elbows," I demanded. "Repeat after me. I"

"I"

"Will," with each word I slapped the side of her tits alternately, right tit when I said the word and left when she repeated it.

"Will." slap

"Not." slap.

"Not." Slap

This continued with 'lie to Michelle or Master or ask Michelle to lie to Master again.' two slaps per word her tits took a bigger beating than I thought I could ever give. "Put my tee shirt on and your skirt, take the washing out of the drier, fold it and bring it here." My tee shirt was way too small and her nipples were like bullets, she went out. I texted Master asking him to phone me so I could ask permission to orgasm.

Shortly after Heather came back my phone rang. "Hello Master."

"What are you wearing?" he asked.

"Nothing, Master. Heather is here." I replied wanting him to know I was not alone.

"What is she wearing?"

"A skirt, my tee shirt, stockings and shoes."

"Tell me what the two of you have been doing."

"I'm glad you rang, Master, Heather has done my washing and cleaned my room. I had to punish her for suggesting we orgasm without permission and not telling you."

"How did you punish her?"

"I slapped her tits hard."

"That is not enough for wanting to lie, I will be lenient, she will not orgasm for two weeks, she will book a holiday from work and come to me for that orgasm. She will make you orgasm twice without using her hands. Send me a photograph of her as she is now." Master had given me permission to orgasm without me asking. I sent several photos, one showing her protruding nipples and one with her skirt lifted to show her bare pussy.

"Tonight you will both go out on the town, Heather dressed just as she is, you may dress how you want. Now get her skirt and top off and give you the orgasms, send some photos of her doing it later."

"Master has given me instructions," I told her what she was to do. She stripped off quickly and her head was between my legs in no time. She looked disappointed at not having an orgasm but seemed to enjoy being at my pussy. I was certainly enjoying it, it has been quite a while since I had been allowed to orgasm, a whole week. It did not take long, her tongue going from my pussy to my clit.

"Good we will go and eat, you can give me my second one later, put the skirt and top back on." I dressed, knickers, bra, jeans and tee shirt, quickly did my hair and makeup. I looked respectable. She had her bullet point nipples and no knickers.

We had tea in a nearby cafe, I was so tempted to make her do something, the power was going to my head. I did make her open her legs and pull her skirt up but there wasn't really anyone to see.

We returned to my room. I had to seriously think. What is my long term plan? I like her company. I like her doing things for me. I am not a lesbian or even bisexual but using Heather as a tool is better than a vibrator.

Heather

Fuck my tits hurt, Michelle was quite vicious slapping them. I won't be asking her to lie again. Her master, will he be my Master? I hope so, he wants me to have further punishments, they don't seem too bad. The two weeks without orgasm sounds horrific but if I am to go to him to break my celibacy it will be worth waiting for. I am going to continue being Michelle's unpaid slave, doing the menial tasks as well as licking her pussy. I like licking her pussy and even more I like her licking mine. Going out with no knickers or bra and my nipples poking out of Michelle's tiny tee shirt was stimulating.

Hell my life is upside down, totally changed in a week. For the better? I don't know. Maybe I'll find out in a few weeks. Someone once told me 'you should try anything once except incest and morris dancing' so lets enjoy it while I can. A week with their Master should be interesting.