Heather Meets the Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then let it fade away naturally, just don't wear low cut tops." She advised giggling.

"Yes and it will be a reminder of tonight. Although my bum and pussy will remind me." Michelle massaged my pussy with warm soapy water.

"Would you like me to use cold water?"

"No, what you are doing is wonderful." It was my turn to wash Michelle so I did to her what she did to me. Starting with her face and working down.

We both ended up washing her master before going to bed together.

Master

Well believe it or not I woke first, I put some clothes on and called room service for breakfast. I gently pulled the sheet that was covering the girls down to just above their pussies.

The room service was the same guy, I opened the door for him and he pushed the trolley in. "Wake up girls, breakfast is here," I shouted. They both took a few seconds to realise what was going on before they tried to cover themselves. I had tucked the sheet in so it was not so easy to pull up.

I laughed, three red faces, Heather probably the reddest having 'selfish slut' written over her tits. The room service guy didn't know where to look, well he couldn't take his eyes off Heather's tits although he tried. He left in a hurry.

"Girls come and get your breakfast." Michelle jumped up, Heather was obviously not a morning person. "Michelle put some fruit salad in a bowl for Heather." I had a full English and sat in the armchair.

"Heather, get on your hands and knees in front of me, Michelle put the food down in front of her. Eat without using your hands." I put my feet up on her back and continued eating.

Michelle was trying not to laugh as she was eating her breakfast and watching Heather eating hers. "Take my plate Michelle, bring me some tea then fetch a Sharpie."

"Yes, Master," she was trying hard not to laugh.

"Kneel behind Heather, closer, write 'please fuck me' on her arse." Michelle could not hold the laughter back as she began writing. "Heather, do you want anything else to eat?"

"No thank you sir, I would like to go to the toilet though." she replied.

"Oh I think we can accommodate that, but you must crawl for the rest of the morning. I like my girls to beg, so if you want an orgasm you will have to wiggle your arse at me. Although if you do that I might be tempted to hit it."

She crawled off to the bathroom. "Come here Michelle," I sat her on my knee. She put her arms around my neck. "Today is for you, we will have fun with Heather and after lunch we will send her home."

"Oh yes please Master, will you spank me?"

"I will spank you and humiliate you, I may get the room service guy back, I think he would like to fuck you. Would you like to be fucked while I watch you?"

"No, Master, I'd like you to fuck me."

"You could be kneeling on the bed, arse to the door with please fuck me written on your arse. He would probably get the hint."

"No, please Master, spank me and don't let anyone else to fuck me, please, please."

"We will see, your nipples are suddenly poking out and your pussy's wet. It looks like being fucked by a stranger while I watch is turning you on. I could be spanking you while you are fucked." She was blushing.

"I only want to be fucked by you. I'm sorry I'm turned on, Master." Heather came crawling out of the bathroom.

"Heather, lay face down across the bed and put two pillows under your hips." She lay across the bed. "Move so your head is at the edge. Spread your arms and legs, I expect my girls to do as they are told. Imagine that your arms and legs are tied, you cannot move them."

Michelle helped her position her limbs, I brought a smallish butt plug and put it in her mouth. "That 'please fuck me' on your arse is very inviting but I think I will have to warm you up first."

I smacked her arse. "Yow," she yelled, closing her legs.

"Open your legs, they are tied so do not do that again. If you do, I shall tie them with real rope." I smacked her again and again. I took the plug out of her mouth. "Lick my balls."

She sloppily licked and sucked my balls, I put my cock in her mouth, she sucked hard and swept her tongue round it. I pulled out, moved to her arse. Michelle handed me some lube which I drizzled on to the plug and her arsehole.

I slowly pushed it into her, easing it in and out until the fat part passed into her. The red jewel on the end of it looked good. I fingered her pussy before slotting into her. I fucked her, feeling the plug against the top side of my cock is always a good feeling.

I came inside her. "You may get up now, let's all get dressed and see the delights that Reading has on a Sunday morning." She wanted to clean herself and no doubt remove the butt plug. I allowed neither.

We left the hotel, Michelle wearing Heather's knickers, Heather not wearing knickers but she did have a butt plug to keep her warm. To recap, Heather looked like she'd just been fucked, her glorious hair and makeup were a mess. She was lacking a bra and her uniform top and mini skirt were the only things keeping her decent.

Michelle was wearing a short skirt, a semi-see-through top and Heather's knickers. Her hair and makeup were perfect. We wandered round the shops, many were open even though it was a Sunday.

I found a pub / restaurant I liked the look of. I ordered food and drinks and we sat at a table in the corner. "I hope you have enjoyed yourself Heather but now is the time for you to go."

"Please sir I want to be with you, please don't send me away."

"This weekend was for Michelle and you have taken a good part of her time. She deserves better."

"Please sir, I will do anything to stay."

"It is very dangerous to say that you will do anything to me, anything is a very wide parameter. Michelle tell her what anything can entail."

Michelle blushed, "Anything means anything, things you have not even thought of, probably can't imagine. Anal, unbelievable pain and humiliation." Offered Michelle.

"Anything," replied Heather with a defiant look.

"If I allow you to come back with us you will be Michelle's maid, you will clean her cunt with your tongue. If I fuck her arse you will suck my cock clean and lick up the sperm that oozes out." I pushed her 'anything.' "Still want to come back?"

"Yes, sir."

"Absolutely certain?"

"Absolutely."

"Take the plug out of your arse and put it in your mouth." She looked dazed. Confused. She realised this was do or bust. She hesitated, a hard look came to her eyes, she smiled and put her hand up her skirt. She pulled the plug out and put it in her mouth the red jewel reflecting the lights.

Fuck me, I didn't think she would do it. She sat there with this red jewel sticking out of her mouth. "Go to the ladies with it in your mouth, wash it and bring it back."

"Sorry Michelle, it looks like we have Heather for the afternoon, is there anything you would want her to do?"

"What you said and maybe pee on her," she said blushing. "But mainly I want you."

Heather returned holding the plug. "Did you wash your cunt while you were there?"

"No sir, you only said to wash the butt plug."

"Good. Take your knickers off Michelle and put them on the table, I see your shop is closed, you must have a key so take Michelle to the shop and dress her in the sexiest underwear you have then both of you come back to the room." I gave Michelle money to pay for the underwear.

"Heather, you may get stockings and a sexy suspender belt."

I returned to the room, poured myself a good Scotch, stripped off and had a shower. I was laying on the bed when they returned. "Heather, take your top and skirt off."

I walked behind her, apart from stockings, suspenders and shoes. The suspender belt was one of those that had lots of straps that probably came with Ikea type instructions to put it on. Michelle knows I like that sort of thing.

I held her tits from behind, she did look sexy in a dishevelled sort of way. It would be a shame not to fuck her. "Hands behind you, legs apart."

I went to Michelle, held her in my arms and kissed her. I slowly unbuttoned her top, kissing each bit of newly exposed skin. Heather was watching. I unfastened the last button and kissed her navel. Michelle didn't move. I could see edges of some sort of white lace underwear.

I put my hands up Michelle's skirt, held her bum cheeks and pulled her towards me as I continued to love her belly button. I reluctantly removed my hands from her arse and unzipped her skirt which fell to the floor.

She looked gorgeous, "You look gorgeous," She had a white lace thing on like a one piece swimsuit only lace and skimpy. Her lovely nipples poked through slits cut in it. Her pussy was visible for the same reason. "Give us a twirl." Her suspender belt had a see through skirt attached which splayed out when she spun round.

She spun round several times, giggling, "Stop, I want to see you." She slowed down and the back was cut so high her arse cheeks were totally exposed.

I walked up to Heather, "You did a good job of selecting Michelle's underwear." I walked behind her and tweaked her nipples again. I put a blindfold on her.

Michelle was guided to the dressing table chair, sat her on it and poured two whiskies. I gave her one with extra ice. I took my clothes off, "Stand up," I sat on the chair and sat her on my knee. She wiggled her arse, pushing my erection into my belly.

We drank our whisky, kissing her now and then. We finished the drinks, "Over my knee, I need to make you suffer, I know you have been a good girl and don't deserve to be punished so you can feel good knowing your pain is just for my pleasure."

"Yes, Master." I could hear the smile in her voice.

"I will help you, instead of you counting, Heather will count for you." Before I could start Michelle took my left hand and put it on her tit. I ruffled her hair with my right hand, squeezed her nipple and slapped her arse.

"Ow," she exclaimed.

"One," said Heather.

I continued to smack her. Her 'ows' became louder and longer. Heather counted although no number had been set. I was rock hard, Michelle was deliberately pushing against my cock with her hip. Christ, I wanted to fuck her, right now.

Her legs opened and her pussy was wet and magnificent. Puffy lips. Her arsehole was inviting. Her cheeks were red. "You have got me rock hard if I fuck you now I will come very quickly so get on the bed on your knees." I pulled Heather towards Michelle.

"I am going to fuck her arse, you will lick it, put your tongue into her arsehole. Clean it for me." I pushed her head down to the target area. Once she was working her tongue in Michelle I went to get the lube.

I watched the blindfold Heather's head bobbing up and down. I filmed it on her phone again. She will have quite a lot to look at to remind her of this weekend. I put some lube on her arse and inserted a finger, then two, then three.

"My cock will be there soon if you are good," I took my fingers out and slapped her arse. "Get on your knees and move back." She shuffled backwards which left room for me to get in. I lubed Michelle's arse and put two fingers in, she wiggled her butt.

"Both of you put a finger in your cunts and play with your clits." I slowly pushed my cock into Michelle, her arse was even tighter than her pussy. Working slowly I eased into her until my balls were against her pussy or more accurately against her hand which had some fingers in her pussy.

"Heather lick my arse," I instructed. Her tongue licked me and her hands came up and parted my cheeks. Her tongue went to my arsehole. I slowly eased back, almost coming out of Michelle which allowed Heather to keep her tongue in me.

I continued to fuck Michelle's arse slowly, listening to the splashing of two pussies being fingered. I came into her arse, "lick her arse and when you have cleaned her out suck my cock," I removed the blindfold. She did as she was told. "Pour some drinks," I told Heather when she had finished as I took Michelle to sit on my knee on the chair.

As Michelle and I cuddled up in the chair with our Scotch, Heather was at our feet on her hands and knees. "Suck Michelle's toes," I ordered. In between drinks she sucked Michelle's toes. Michelle's arse was in my groin and she wiggled it about, I could feel that tingling in my cock that was the start of another erection.

Michelle deserved a good fucking, having had her weekend messed up by Heather. "Michelle, lie on your back on the bed, arms and legs wide. Heather kneel between her legs and kiss her pussy." When they were in position I instructed Michelle; "Michelle you will be Heather's mistress if you want, you will control her, abuse her and anything else you want. Heather, do you want to remain in our control?"

"Yes sir."

"Michelle, do you want to have Heather as your slave? To exploit her, use and abuse her whenever you feel in the mood."

"I don't know master, I don't know that I want the responsibility. I like to give up control."

"Please Michelle I will be your slave, I will do as you want, I will not be a burden. Just occasionally see me, I can get you underwear." she pleaded.

I intervened "Michelle does not have to make her mind up now, you can give her your phone number and if she feels like it she can call you. You will not know until she does, if she does. Now put two fingers in her pussy and suck on her clit." I sat back and watched.

"Okay, get off," I told Heather. I climbed onto Michelle and fucked her long and slow, kissing her lips, neck and nipples. She came with a piercing scream, I followed suit more sedately. "Heather, clean Michelle's cunt then clean my cock."

I gave Heather her skirt, top and shoes. "You can go now, leave your phone number with Michelle and go."

She put her skirt and top on, bowed her head. "Yes sir, thank you sir." She looked sweetly wrecked, a little girl who had been naughty.

"You will hear from Michelle." She slowly walked out of the door.

"What do you want me to do, Master? Do you want me to phone her?"

"You must phone her, Michelle, next weekend, not before." I said.

"What do you want me to say to her?"

"That depends on what you want. Do you want someone who will do anything for you or do you want to have no responsibility?"

"I have to decide? I like you making decisions for me when we are together and when you issue instructions for when we are apart."

"Okay, you can have her doing anything you want, typing your work, washing your knickers or licking your cunt. She is offering to be your maid, you just have to arrange when you see her, if you see her at all. Can you give up your submissive role for periods each week? You don't have to involve sex although you may disappoint Heather if you don't. And think of the fun you will have telling me all about it. It is up to you what you do about that, now get in the shower, I'm not finished with you yet."

I was really interested in what Michelle would do with Heather, time will tell. I joined her in the shower and we washed each other. We dried off and got into bed with a drink. "Would you mind if I had Heather licking my pussy?"

"Of course not, I did not mind you having a boyfriend so I would not mind you having a girlfriend."

"No sir, she would not be my girlfriend, perhaps a friend with benefits and not just the usual ones. Having a maid come in now and then to do cleaning, washing and perhaps some more intimate things may be good. When I had a boyfriend you did not see me would it be the same?"

"No, Heather knows you are with me, she knows that I am your master, so our relationship will not change. Now go to sleep, wake me up with your lips around my cock at six o'clock and I will take you to your room in plenty of time to get to lectures in a well fucked state."

Fuck I slept well and woke to that wonderful feeling of my erect cock in a warm wet place. Michelle was sucking away. "Turn round get your arse up this end." I latched onto her clit and had her near boiling very quickly. I picked her up and slammed her down on the bed and got on top and rammed into her, leaning on her tits, squashing them into her. Christ she came in a warm wet flood soaking my cock and balls.

I put my soaked cock into her mouth and shot into her. She is gorgeous, looking up at me and smiling as best she could with her lips around my cock. The look of love glowed from her, just like the song, I owned her body and soul at that moment.

We had a cooked breakfast sent up and sat in hotel dressing gowns. "Please Master, will you spank me before we go?"

"Lay across me with my cock in your cunt," I ordered. She shed the dressing gown and was on me in no time. It kind of bent my cock to the left but still worked. I spanked her arse and the backs of her thighs until they were a pleasant red. I put a finger into her arsehole.

"Thank you Master," she got up and started sucking me off until I came. We quickly showered and I took Michelle to her room.

Michelle

Master woke us with a shout, the room service boy was there staring at us. I grabbed the sheet to cover myself but it wouldn't come up at first. I covered myself and saw that Heather had also. The room service boy and he was just a boy, about my age I would think beat a hasty retreat.

Master was laughing, he had planned it, I laughed. The boy had probably spent more time looking at Heather's bigger tits and the writing on them.

He made Heather eat like a dog and had me write please fuck me on her bum. I didn't mind but it is my weekend, not that I wanted to be treated like a dog. But I did want to be treated.

I was sitting on Master's knee and he told me Heather would go after lunch and it would just be the two of us. I asked if he would spank me, he said yes. I had pins and needles running up my spine.

He said he might get the room service guy to fuck me while he watched or while he spanked me. The pins and needles came back down my spine right into my pussy and through my insides to my nipples.

I felt so guilty, I don't want anyone else to fuck me, not while I have Master. I said I was sorry and I only wanted him. Heather crawled back.

He fitted a butt plug into Heather and fucked her while I finished getting ready to go out. Heather looked a mess to be going out. I think she would like to comb her hair and touch up her makeup. But mainly she would like to clean up her pussy and thighs. She would probably like to take the butt plug out.

Heather wants to be with me after Master has gone, she wants me to be her mistress! I can't be responsible for another, can I? When washing my knickers was mentioned I thought of all the menial tasks my mother did before I came away Heather could do them. The idea was becoming more attractive.

I have a week to decide, I'm not sure what I will say when I phone her but in the meantime I won't be washing any knickers!

I was told to have a shower, he was not finished with me. I felt that pussy tingle as soon as he said it. My head was spinning, the simplicity of being with Master was gone with my thoughts of bossing Heather. Master was loving and gentle in the shower and spent some time playing with my nipples. He does like them, I am beginning to like them.

In bed we discussed arrangements, if I have Heather, what the hell there is no if, I am going to have her as my sub. No more knicker washing!

I was knackered, I should be asleep, I've set my phone alarm for six and it's two thirty and I'm still awake. Normally after a day with Master I am out like a light, but I have so much going on in my head.

A few minutes later I was woken by the alarm, I dashed to the bathroom for a wee before I crawled under the covers from the foot of the bed. Master's cock was lying to the side. I started by licking his balls before taking his cock in my mouth, it didn't take long for it to become erect.

He woke up and told me to turn around so that he could get his mouth onto my clit. As soon as he told me to turn round I knew or hoped what he would do, he did as soon as his tongue touched my pussy I almost came. He had me on the edge when he turned me and fucked me, he fucked me hard, pressing on my tits. I came squirting everywhere, soaking everything. He pulled out and shoved his cock in my mouth, coming into me, I swallowed it all.