Heather Meets the Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave her the dress and the knickers she had had on her head. She giggled as she knew where they would be going later. The dress was a success. She put her coat on and we went out.

"Your legs must be cold, we will get you some stockings. You will pay for them." I gave her a twenty pound note. We entered the knicker shop. It was the same assistant, she smiled at me, was more commission her hope?

"I need some holdup stockings," said Michelle to the girl. The assistant looked her up and down then at me. Her facial expression changed from a smirk to a look of 'what the fuck's this babe doing with an old bloke like him?'

"Certainly madam, what colour? Plain or patterned?"

"Sexy," replied Michelle. "Not black." She went to a drawer and pulled out several pairs. I looked around the shop, there really was some sexy stuff. Michelle sat on a chair and put on some white stockings with a seam up the back.

I think the girl could see the thong she had sold earlier. "I'm ready Master," said Michelle as she opened the door. The assistant's jaw dropped at the 'master'. We left the shop.

We were several yards away from the shop before we burst out laughing. "We will find a decent cafe and have lunch." I decided. We did not have to go far to see a pub / restaurant that looked good through the window.

We ordered, we both had the sirloin steak, her medium and mine medium rare. The blue cheese sauce was amazing, so I suggested Michelle try it. She was not impressed. No blue cheese sauce but for such a slightly built girl she ate a lot. I couldn't finish my chips. She managed hers and had a sweet. Michelle had her ID out before they asked when I ordered wine.

The shop assistant walked past, saw us and came in. She ordered a glass of wine at the bar before coming over and joining us. "I thought I'd treat myself, I've earned a good commission today." She grinned.

"I'm pleased for you, pull up a chair and join us." I told her. "We have had a wonderful meal here and the wine is excellent. A few more drinks and we shall head back to the hotel for a relaxing evening."

I ordered another bottle. "How will you relax?" She asked.

"We will sit around and see what comes up." I answered.

She addressed the elephant in the room. She looked at Michelle. "Why do you call him master?" She blushed and put her head down.

"Because he is my Master." answered Michelle.

"What does it mean?"

"It means he is my Master and I do what he tells me and before you ask I like it and am free to leave him at any time." Michelle put it across in a positive way.

"Does he beat you, hurt you?"

"That is our business, what we do as consenting adults is up to us." I said.

"Sorry."

"I need the loo," said Michelle, standing up.

"Me too," said the shop girl. I smiled, I will have to ask Michelle about the conversation later. As they were returning I set off for the toilets. They were deep in conversation which stopped when I rejoined them.

"Please Master, Heather would like to come back to the hotel with us." Said Michelle.

"Oh does she? Why do you want to do that? Are you a submissive slut?"

"I think so, I am very turned on at the thought of it."

"Are you sure?"

"I think so," she replied.

"How old are you?"

"Nineteen."

"Prove it."

She produced her ID. Nineteen and her name was Heather.

"Both of you take your knickers off when I tell you. If you have your knickers on the table before Michelle does you may come back with us."

I am fairly sure Michelle could have won easily. Heather pulled her skirt up while looking round to see who was looking then pulled her knickers down.

"Put them on the table." Michelle seemed to get hers tangled in her heels so Heather won. I knew then that Michelle wanted her to come back. I picked Michelle's knickers up and put them in my pocket.

I looked at the ones on the table. Quite an expensive pair of bikini briefs. I made a big show of sniffing them. I held them up. "Do you like them Michelle?"

"Yes Master." I gave them to her.

"Put them on." I ordered. Michelle put them on showing a good deal of leg and if someone was in the right place, a good deal of pussy. "Okay let us go back to the hotel."

In the lift I took their coats and ordered Michelle to take her dress off and Heather her uniform, I took the clothes, Michelle wearing Heather's knickers and stockings, Heather in just a bra and stockings.

We reached our floor and I looked out to make sure there were no children about. "Crawl to the door," Michelle led the way, I followed behind admiring Heather's arse and cunt.

Time to give a brief description of Heather. Dirty blond hair was not natural but long and wavy, her face was not unattractive, wide apart brown eyes and a large mouth. She had a large arse, kind of pear shaped.

She was about five foot eight tall when she wasn't crawling.

They reached the door and I let them in. Stand in the middle and let me see you. That convinced me that she was not a natural blond, her pubic hair was dark. "Unfasten your bra." she reached behind her with one hand and it was loose in seconds.

Her bra and knickers were a matching set, sexy and expensive looking, especially for work. "Staff discount on these?" I queried.

"Yes, sir. Fifty percent." she replied.

I took the bra off her, I looked at it. "34C," she said. Yes she was not very broad so her C size tits looked bigger, a teardrop shape. Very nice I of course am not a tit man. I put my hands under them and lifted until her nipples were pointing horizontal.

I walked behind her. "Legs apart, bend over," no hesitation. A pretty little puckered arsehole and glistening pussy. I put two fingers right in. "You seem to be a bit excited. Stand straight." She stood upright with my fingers still in her pussy.

I removed them and walked in front of her. "Stick your cunt out." She pushed her hips forward. I inserted two fingers of my left hand into her. Put your hands on your head and open your mouth wide, wider."

I put the two fingers from each hand into her mouth and pulled her lips wide. "I am just checking to see if I will put my cock in there." I took my fingers out, Her lovely brown eyes were watering.

I smiled at her and slapped the outside of her tits, five on each tit. She grunted and I could see the shock in her eyes but she kept her hands on her head. We remained in eye contact, was that a challenge on her part?

I squeezed and twisted her nipples. Her face screwed up with pain. "Michelle pass me the flogger." It was my favourite home made one. I hit her, all over her upper body, not hard but unrelenting.

"I am going to spank you next, Michelle put the chair next to the bed while I go for a pee. I went into the bathroom. I told Michelle to get on the bed and spread her legs and Heather to get across my knee and suck Michelle's pussy.

"I must warn you that you are only here for my pleasure, you are responsible for your own orgasm. If you come, that's okay by me as long as you ask permission."

I held her left tit while I spanked her, she had a very nice spankable arse. I spanked her, her legs started opening and I could see her pussy, oily. I couldn't resist putting two fingers in. "Get up and lean on the bed.

I held her hips and fucked her from behind. She screamed as she came, she's a real loud screamer. We'll be getting complaints at this rate. I kept on, her cunt spasmed round my dick.

I came into her, I grabbed her hair and turned her round and put my cock in her mouth and with my hand in her hair I pulled her on to me. "Michelle, did you come?"

"No Master," she responded.

"You mean the selfish bitch didn't make you come, too busy looking after herself." I continued to hold her on my cock.

"Yes Master."

"Stand up, slut. Put your hands on your head. Michelle come here with a sharpie and write 'selfish slut' on her chest." In her beautiful handwriting she wrote selfish slut across the top of her tits.

"Michelle, get back on the bed, legs spread. Heather stand here, legs apart and leaning forward with your hand on the bed. Put your mouth back on Michelle's cunt. I am going to hit your cunt with a ruler, I will stop hitting you when Michelle comes."

I must admit she has an attractive arse, particularly when glowing red like this. She was working hard on Michelle when I brought the ruler up to her pussy. "Yeeeowwwww," she came away from Michelle. I think it came as a bit of a shock to her.

"Please sir, that hurts."

"You shouldn't be such a selfish cunt, if you'd made Michelle come you would not be in this predicament. Get back to it." I hit her again. She was crying and grunting and probably swearing at me but she continued ministering to Michelle.

Michelle came and Heather collapsed to the floor. Was I being a bit too mean to her? I lifted her by pulling her hair and wiped the tears from her face. I kissed her. "Good girl, Michelle is very grateful to you, both of you go in the shower and wash each other."

I lay on the bed, I would join them shortly but only for a shower. I allowed them fifteen minutes before joining them. They washed me and despite their best efforts I did not get a hard on. We went to bed together.

Michelle

Master woke me saying that breakfast was on its way. Within seconds it arrived and I was sitting up in bed. I pulled the sheet up, he was leering at me. I pulled the sheet up further.

Master laughed at me so I threw the pillow at him. He dived on the bed and we had a wonderful play fight, he smacked my bum and in no time we were making love, not fucking but making love.

I gripped him with my arms and legs then rolled over and with me on top holding him down by his shoulders I slowly brought myself to orgasm in that loving sex. I felt in charge he was my sex object, my love, my all.

Following breakfast I was put in my place, for my couple of minutes of feeling in charge I was to be punished. I usually love Master punishing me, even the humiliating and painful ones but today I did everything for him. I didn't deserve punishment.

I was tied to a chair naked, watching rugby, fucking rugby! He went out to buy me some knickers. I was sitting there watching rugby or actually trying not to watch it, full of anxieties about the waiter coming to clear things or housekeeping coming in.

What seemed like hours later he returned with two bags, one, it appeared, contained underwear. He pulled out a thong, hardly enough to cover my little pussy. He put it over me with the crotch over my nose, he said next time it would smell of me. Oh yes.

He put porn on the telly and a vibrator in my pussy. I felt so fucking helpless, please undo me I don't want to be helpless. The vibrator was on, the sex on the TV was going on and he sat in front of me with his cock out.

The vibrator's pulsations increased, the girl on the telly was coming and Master's cock looked so desirable. He came and put his cock in my mouth. Free me. I want to do this properly.

Oh fuck I was near to orgasm, I asked for permission but not easy with a cock at or in your throat. I came. He said I would not be punished and made me lick the vibrator clean.

We showered together and it was wonderful again, I washed him all over. I love washing his cock and balls and him washing my pussy and tits. I was on my knees sucking him, the warm water cascading over me.

I swallowed every drop of the sperm, not the water. I dried him, he sat me at his feet, dried and brushed my hair. He didn't do a very good job but it was nice and intimate.

I put makeup on, adjusted my hair a little while he wasn't looking and put the knickers on. He gave me a rather nice dress, short obviously. We went to the underwear shop he had used and I asked for some hold ups.

I could see the assistant was interested in Master, it's that look he has that draws you in. I called him Master as we were leaving. What do you think of that girly?

She turned up in the pub and I ended up wearing her knickers, the ones she had been wearing all day. Mind you she wasn't wearing any. She came back to our room. I was pissed off, she seemed nice enough but she was encroaching on my time with Master! On the other hand I did encourage them both.

He spanked her while she ate my pussy, God Master might have been doing that if she wasn't here. She ended up eating me out while he hit her pussy with the ruler. She had to make me come before he would stop. I took pity on her and concentrated on what Master would do to me when she had gone.

We showered and slept together.

Heather

This oldish chap came in wanting knickers for his girlfriend. I asked him what size, very small he said. I produced a selection of thongs and he chose three. He went on to buy quite a few other things, my commission was soaring.

When I asked if he would like to see some bras he said he didn't allow her to wear them. He also said she was a student and was paying for the items!

I was having a good day, usually two of us work on Saturday but today I was on my own. The shop was busy and although I was shattered I was feeling quite elated when he came in with a cute young girl.

Beautifully made up with a short skirt and coat. They wanted stockings. The girl chose them, paid for them and put them on in the shop. He was looking at the merchandise when she went to the door. She said I am ready, master. Master, they walked out to the left.

I closed up shop soon after and walked the same way. I saw them in the Rose and Crown so I went in. I ordered a drink and walked over, they asked me to join them.

We chatted, eventually I plucked up the courage to ask why she called him master. She said because she did whatever he told her to. When I asked if he beat her I was told to mind my own business.

Michelle went to the loo so I followed her. I asked about the situation and she told me some of the things she had done. I was becoming worked up. I asked her to ask him if I could come back with them. Fuck did I want to? My body did, nipples puffed up and pussy soaking.

She asked him and he told us to take our knickers off, there and then and it was a race I had to get them on the table before Michelle. I did, just. He put Michelle's thong, the one I sold him this morning, in his pocket. He picked mine up and sniffed them. God I had been wearing them all day and been very busy. I felt the blood rush to my face.

He asked Michelle if she liked them, when she said yes he told her to put them on! We walked to the hotel. In the lift we had to take our dresses off and crawl to the room.

Could things be more humiliating? I would have shaved or trimmed my pubes, Christ I'd have had a shower or at least more antiperspirant. I could feel his eyes on my pussy as I crawled.

Things got worse standing, being examined, squeezed and fingered. Fingers in my pussy first then in my mouth. Boobs slapped. My heart was bursting, trying to break out.

Michelle got him a flogger and as I stood there with my hands on my head he hit me all over with it.

It hurt but not severely, partly a warm feeling amongst the pain. I was naked, Michelle had my knickers on and he was fully clothed. He said he would spank me. Hadn't he hit me enough? What was this spanking about?

He went for a wee and Michelle told me this was the best punishment they had and was often given as a backhanded reward and to do exactly as he said.

He took his pants off so was naked from the waist down, he had a respectable size cock, hopefully more when hard. He sat on the chair and directed Michelle to take my knickers off and lay on the bed.

Michelle didn't really have any boobs but she had the most magnificent dark brown nipples. I digress, I had to lay across his lap with my face in Michelle's groin area. My bum was ready for him to smack.

He told me to sniff Michelle, did it smell of my dirty knickers? He asked. I don't know what I expected but this was not it. Michelle's pussy smelt of Michelle. It was wet and ready for action. I have not had my nose this close to a pussy before or even seen one so close. Was it smaller than mine? It looked pretty similar to mine. I will have to get a mirror and have a good look when I get home.

He hit my bum, hard I yelled. Too noisy he said bury your mouth in Michelle's cunt. Oh God I'd smelt her and tasted mine in the last hour, this was different, this was lesbian, I like cock, ow, he smacked my bum.

Michelle had her legs spread wide, wider than I could spread mine by a long chalk. Her pussy was pink and wet and I must admit it was inviting. I would have to do it because he was forcing me to. Was he forcing me? I could just walk out. Well perhaps I would need to get dressed first, I almost laughed at this thought. Here I was in the strangest predicament of my entire life and almost had a fit of the giggles.

My heart was racing. I put my tongue into her.

He smacked my bum from top to bottom, it hurt, it was pleasantly warming, I felt as though I was blushing all over. All the blood had rushed to my face, my chest and particularly my bum.

I nibbled Michelle's pussy and sucked her clitoris. My pussy meanwhile was leaking badly. He put his fingers into me, I was embarrassed, I was so, so I don't know but I was about to come.

I was about to come and he removed his fingers, nooooo. He made me bend over the bed and fucked me from behind, yesssssss. I came very quickly and very loudly, I couldn't help it. I had lost all control.

He carried on fucking me, I carried on having orgasm after orgasm or maybe one long one. I don't know it had never happened before and I was in no position to analyse it.

He came, I could feel it. My heart was beating ten to the dozen. I was gasping for air and my legs were giving way. He pulled me down, so that at least I didn't fall as my rubber legs gave way. A wet, sticky cock was pushed into my mouth.

While I'm sucking his diminishing cock he asked Michelle if she had an orgasm and she said no. Next thing I stood with my hands on my head while Michelle wrote 'selfish slut' on my boobs.

Christ I felt a mess, my face was covered in Michelle's pussy juice, mine along with sperm was running down my leg and I was wearing a label on my boobs. It was fucking wonderful. I have never felt so exhilarated. Things couldn't get any better.

Therefore they could only get worse. I ended up leaning on the bed with my face back in Michelle's pussy, my legs straight and spread and being hit on my pussy with a ruler. Jesus the first was such a shock, the centre of my pleasure was now the centre of my pain.

Again the pain, although bad, was mixed with pleasure. I had to make Michelle come before he would stop hitting me. Because of the tender region and the pounding it had had already and the fact I was still so aroused the pain exceeded the pleasure.

Despite the pain I managed to keep my tongue in Michelle's pussy or more on her clit. Doing with my tongue what I do to myself with my finger when I masturbate. I grunted with each strike and there were tears streaming down my face. My pussy was throbbing. Hurry up Michelle, come, please come. She did long and not too loud. I collapsed to the floor and lay there panting.

He pulled me up by my hair and said I was a good girl. I glowed with pride, why does him calling me a good girl make me happy? More than happy, warm all over, on the inside, the slaps, and hits had me warm on the outside.

Me and Michelle were sent for a shower, I started to wash myself. "No," said Michelle, "we must wash each other." She took a cloth and gently cleaned my face, makeup and tears washed onto the cloth. She was so gentle it was lovely.

She washed my back and my boobs, "Selfish slut won't come off for a few days unless you scrub it, have you anybody who will see your tits?

"No, I have my own apartment, I don't share and I don't have a boyfriend."