All Comments on 'Heather's BDSM Journey'

by jdrew2001

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 14 years ago
A Great Start to a Story

This is a story I am looking forward to following. I hope it develops at a slow and measured pace where we can see each step in Heather's submission to please her husband. The characters seem real and the scenario seems real.

The only criticism I have is the lack of preparation in the story for Heather's mental state. The mental part is the key to BDSM, or almost any out of bounds sexual adventure, and somewhere in my read I wanted something, not sure what, that would prepare Heather for the mental turmoil she would go through and challange her not to rebel and turn from her terror, but look through to what might lie ahead. (That's an ugly sentence, but I hope it conveys my thoughts)

Overall, the story fits with what few personal experiences I have had along BDSM lines.

harvharvabout 14 years ago
Nice

I really enjoyed the story and wish that my wife would offer such a gift to me. You are lucky.

Please continue. I hope that I do not miss continued parts of the story.

Harv

Hell_spawnHell_spawnabout 14 years ago
Nice

I think i'm going to enjoy this :-)

rodryder44rodryder44about 5 years ago
Heather's journey

I liked your introduction to the story. Hubby's not a cuckold? Cant't wait for next segment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous