Heather's House Boy Ch. 03 - Heather's Guest

Story Info
Heather brings a lady friend home.
2.2k words
4.15
9.5k
7
0

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walter's cell phone chirped with Heather's ringtone. "Yes, Heather?"

"I'm bringing someone home!" She sounded excited. "Do you remember everything we talked about?"

"Yes, Heather."

"Are you going to be on your best behavior?"

Walter was dreading this. "Yes, Heather."

"Good boy." She disconnected.

He checked the spotless apartment. He changed the sheets on Heather's bed and put a set of guest towels in the bath. He put her favorite wine in the chiller and exchanged the CDs in the changer for her favorites. He took a quick shower, shaved for the second time that day and dressed.

Sometime later the doorbell rang; Heather wanted Walter to open the door.

He took a deep breath and composed himself.

"Good evening, Heather." He held the door for her and her companion - a tall, buxom Dolly Parton look-alike dressed in a white top, tight white slacks and red stiletto sandals. Red hoops dangled from her ears. She was a good match for Heather's black crop top and red hot-pants.

"Introduce yourself to Lucy," Heather commanded as she took Lucy's hand and led her into the living room. Walter locked the door and knelt, at attention, in front of the women. His back was straight, his hands at his side and his legs apart.

"Good evening, Miss Lucy. I am Heather's boyfri-"

"Ahem." Heather gently cleared her throat and crossed her legs.

"Uh, I mean house boy-"

"What in tarnation is ah 'house boy?'" Lucy spoke with a pronounced Texan drawl.

"I'm a live-in... I mean... I do things for her. I hope that you and Heather have a wonderful time together. I will do anything to make your visit more enjoyable."

Lucy glared at the fit man kneeling in front of her. He wore only a very small, tight red thong that left nothing to the imagination. She guffawed. When she got herself under control, she turned to Heather.

"You were right, darlin, he's cute!"

She poked Walter with the heel of a stiletto. Her painted toenails matched her strappy red shoes. "What do ah call you?"

"My name is Walter, but you may call me anything you'd like."

Heather whispered something.

"Realah?" Lucy asked Heather.

"Enjoy yourself." Heather began to kiss Lucy's neck.

"Stand up, Boy let me have a look at you."

Walter stood and slowly pirouetted.

"Ooo wee! I do like me a fine ass on a man!"

Aww, crap! She's bisexual, he thought glumly.

"Sashay that fine ass over to the liquor cabinet and bring me a scotch, neat."

"Yes, Miss Lucy. Heather, would you like your usual?"

She nodded; her lips were on Lucy's ear.

Walter returned with the drinks on a tray. Heather sipped and nodded her approval. Lucy drained hers.

"Back that ass on up here, Boy! Wiggle it."

Walter faced away from the women and walked backwards until he was enveloped by Lucy's strong perfume. She slapped his buttocks.

"God damn! Turn around." She glared at his well-filled thong. "You got yoself a sock in there?"

"No, Miss Lucy."

Lucy met Heather's lips with her tongue. "He any good?" she asked when she broke the kiss. "Or is that all for show?"

Heather chuckled. "Walter, how many orgasms have I had this week?"

"I've had the privilege of giving you 15 orgasms since Sunday morning," he answered immediately

"Fifteen!" Lucy said. "Damn, you ought to be pretty limp by now."

Now Heather laughed. "Are you limp?"

"No, Heather," Walter said quietly.

"You not?" Lucy asked. "So how many orgasms you had?"

"Heather gave me a wonderful orgasm Sunday evening around 10 pm."

"Say what? You ain't cum since last Sunday? You ain't got no sex drive!"

"Do you have a low sex drive?" Heather asked.

Walter looked down. "No, Heather."

"One orgasm a week? Hell, you don't," Lucy said. She grabbed Walter's thong and squeezed.

"Oww!" He tried to pull away.

She slapped his leg. "You stand still until I'm done with you!" Her fingers explored his manhood. She was talented; Walter responded immediately.

Lucy laughed. "Look a here! Reckon I was wrong. You keep him in chastity?" she asked Heather.

"What? Eww. No! Walter is free to cum whenever he wants."

Lucy continued what she was doing. When Walter started to pull away again, she slapped him harder.

"Ah told you to stand still."

"Please stop, Miss Lucy."

"Don't you like what ah'm doin'?"

"I'm not allowed to ejaculate without Heather's permission."

"That ain't mah problem."

"Please, Miss Lucy!" The front of Walter's thong tented out.

"Oh, all right!" She squeezed his sack again.

"Oww!"

"You need to learn to control yoself."

"Yes, Miss Lucy. Thank you for understanding."

"Only thing ah understand is you a spoilsport. She just said you can cum when you want, so what's the deal?"

Walter looked down and remained silent.

"Walter," Heather said in a warning tone. "Lucy asked you a question."

"I'm in love with Heather," Walter said quietly, while staring at Lucy's painted toes.

"Look her in the eye," Heather ordered.

Walter looked up in time to see Lucy smirk.

"You are? Well, I can't blame you f'that. Hell, I'm kinda fallin' for her my own self. Maybe I'm a take her away from you."

She turned to Heather, and placed a finger under her chin. "How bout, it Sweetie? You wanna be my little bride-girl?"

Heather chuckled. "I don't know. Will you be gentle with me?"

"Ah ain't the gentle type!"

Heather laughed and whispered something in Lucy's ear. The big blonde shook with laughter, making it clear she was not wearing a bra. She returned her attention to Walter.

"So you in love with her. So what?"

Again, Walter looked down, his face dark with embarrassment.

"Walter," Heather repeated. "Don't make me warn you again."

He looked up in time to see Heather start to unbutton Lucy's top.

"Heather said that I have to prove my love. So, I agreed to become her house boy."

"And what is that?"

"It means I- I'm sort of her live-in personal servant."

"Well, damn if that ain't the craziest thing ah done evah heard. She says 'frog' and you jump, right?"

"Yes."

"Includin' all them orgasms?"

"Yes. I give her an orgasm however and whenever she wants."

"God damn, ain't that hot!"

"It's the most important thing that I do."

"Aww!" Heather said. "That's so sweet. I told you he was sweet," she said to Lucy.

"Yeah. I gotta git me a house boy."

"I love it. He is skilled and always eager to please. And he loves a challenge. Don't you?" This last was directed at Walter, who again looked down.

"No, Heather."

"You don't?"

"No."

"You're just being modest." She turned to Lucy. "He knows how much I enjoy challenging him, and he loves to please me. And he's really good. I have to work to find new games for him."

Lucy chuckled. "Reckon I could help you there."

"That might be fun. Walter, don't you think that would be fun?"

Just the opposite, he thought, but he knew what he was expected to say. "Yes, Heather," he whispered.

"Don't tell me! Tell Lucy. And look her in the eye."

"Thank you, Miss Lucy. That would be...fun."

"You're welcome." Lucy resumed stroking Walter's thong. "I reckon Heather wants them orgasms a lot."

"I am very grateful that she enjoys my skills."

"Ah see. But what about you?"

"I-" he glanced at Heather, who was kissing Lucy's stomach. "I am privileged to receive an orgasm whenever and however Heather chooses. But only when she chooses. And only from her."

"What happens if you cum without her permission?"

"I- I'd never do that!"

Heather chuckled. "He did it once."

"It was an accident!" Walter said.

"Sure, it was," Heather replied.

"It was! I'd never disobey you on purpose."

"What happened?" Lucy asked.

"I kicked him out. He called every day begging me to take him back. He hasn't had anymore 'accidents.'"

"Damn, girl, you kinda mean."

Heather shrugged. "Walter had to learn that when Goddess says 'no' she means 'no.'"

"He calls you Goddess?"

"Among other things. And he has learned spectacular self-control. Sweetie, tell Lucy what your said that convinced me to take you back."

"Please, Heather. That's personal."

"Of course it is, silly. And I'm about to have sex with her. You can't get more personal than that. Now stop being difficult."

"Heather is my Goddess. I worship and adore her. I am her fawning slave - a plaything for her amusement."

"Damn. You some kind of devoted."

"I have to prove my love to her! Miss Lucy, please stop what you are doing!"

Lucy stroked him again then dropped her hand. "So, I'm doin' you a big favor by stopping?"

"Yes. Thank you."

"So, then you owe me."

"Yes, Miss Lucy. I am very grateful."

Lucy leaned back. Heather had her top undone and was kissing up to her breasts.

"Show me just how grateful you are. Do a little dance for me!"

Walter sighed. He began to move around, trying to imitate a male stripper.

"Yeah, baby!" Lucy said with enthusiasm.

Heather wrapped herself around Lucy and began doing things with her fingers and tongue.

Lucy, her eyes on Walter, ignored her.

"Ok, Boy, that's enough. Now ah want you to git down on yo hands and knees like a little doggie!"

Walter obeyed.

"Crawl that ass over here. Good boy!"

Lucy crossed her legs and began to wiggle her elevated foot. Her painted toes matched her red jewelry and her sandals.

"Show me how grateful you are to me."

"Yes, Miss Lucy. What do you want me to do for you?"

"Kiss mah foot! Ah always wanted to make a man do that."

"Lu-cy!" Heather said. She could barely talk from giggling. "How mean."

"Not as mean as only lettin' him cum once a week. Besides you said I could do anything."

"Of course. And as Walter can tell you, I always keep my promises. Don't I?"

"Yes, Heather," Walter replied meekly.

"Then hop to it, boy."

Unknown to Heather, Walter had a foot fetish. He lowered his head to Lucy's elevated foot and started kissing her painted toes with obvious enjoyment.

"Damn, boy. I know I'm sweet, but ah didn't expect you to enjoy yoself." She kicked him away.

"I- I'm sorry. I got carried away," Walter said.

"I shoulda known. But ah tell you what. Since you enjoyed that so much, I got somthin' else you can kiss."

Heather put one of Lucy's ample nipples in her mouth. Lucy stroked her head in an encouraging way and spread her legs wide. She snapped her fingers at Walter and pointed to her crotch.

"Unzip my pants with your teeth."

"I'm sorry, Miss Lucy but I can only have intimate contact with Heather. My... personal skills are for her exclusive use."

"But she can do whatever she wants, with whoever she wants, right?"

"Yes, Miss Lucy."

"And tonight, she's going to do it with me. Ah bet you wish it was you, don't you?"

Walter looked down.

"Walter," Heather said sharply. "Lucy asked you a question."

"Yes. I'd give anything to..." his voice trailed off.

Lucy stroked Heather's head. "You want to have some fun with your house-boy?"

Heather took Lucy's hand in hers, and sucked on one of the fingers. "Tonight, my Darling, I'm your present."

"Well, ain't that nice of you. Stand up."

"Yes, Lucy." Heather stood.

"Boy! Get up here and unwrap my 'present.'"

Undressing Heather was nothing new to Walter, he did it most nights. But he had never done it in front of an audience. Soon she and Walter were dressed the same - in matching red thongs.

"Very nice," Lucy said. "Now, Sweetie, hold your arms over your head and turn around."

Heather obeyed.

"You look good enough to eat. Ok, Boy, finish the job."

Walter knelt and started to remove Heather's thong.

"Use your teeth!" Lucy ordered.

Ever so gently Walter bit the fabric at the base of Heather's flat stomach and pulled it down.

Lucy stood, and peeled off her slacks. She was not wearing panties. "Wait here," she ordered and marched through the open door of Heather's bedroom. She sprawled on Heather's bed and gazed at them.

"Boy, carry my little bride-girl across the threshold."

Walter picked Heather up in his arms. She was soft and warm. His erection tented out the front of this thong and it was hard for him to walk. He gently deposited her next to Lucy.

Heather immediately snugged into the crook of Lucy's arm.

"Bet you wish you was me, don't you, Boy?" Lucy asked cruelly. She pinched one of Heather's nipples as Walter stared.

"Y-yes, Miss Lucy." His voice shook.

"Well, don't you worry, none. I'm gonna do a good job. And since you been so sweet, I'm a let you watch. You like that idea, bride-girl?" This last was directed at Heather.

"Yes, Lucy," she answered breathlessly.

"Boy! Get yourself down to the foot of the bed," Lucy told Walter. "You kneel on that pad where you can get a good look."

Walter knelt on the pallet at the foot of Heather's bed, facing the two women.

"Don't you dare fall asleep," Lucy ordered him. "You watch everything I do, and everything I make her do. Maybe you'll learn something."

She pressed the sole of her perfumed foot against his face. "Give me a kiss for luck."

Walter pressed his lips against her foot.

She kicked him. "Show me some passion! What if this was Heather's foot?"

Walter pressed his face against her foot and kissed and licked until she pulled away.

"Now you enjoy yourself!" She ordered, and turned her attention to the girl lying in her arms.