Heather's House Boy Ch. 04 - Her Feet

Story Info
Heather discovers Walter's secret.
1.4k words
4.33
5.5k
5
0

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Walter!" Heather shook him.

He jerked awake. He had fallen asleep while kneeling at the foot of Heather's bed.

"Lucy told you not to sleep." She stood over him, hands on hips. She was fresh from the shower with her hair in a towel.

"I'm sorry!"

"I'm sure you are. Fortunately for you, she left. At least you got to kiss her good-by." She giggled while recalling Lucy forcing Walter to kiss the bottom of her foot.

"Yes, Heather." Stiffly, he got to his feet.

"Did you enjoy her visit?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"She was mean."

"Of course, she was. And I'm very pleased with you for being sweet about it."

"You are?"

"Yes."

"Then why did you let her-"

"I knew Lus had a bad attitude towards men. I figured if I let her torment you, she'd get turned on."

"Yeah, well she did. Torment me, I mean."

"It worked, didn't it?"

"Huh?"

"The sex! You saw me. Heard me, too." Heather chuckled. "How many orgasms did I have?"

"I'm not sure. Four, I think."

"You think? You're supposed to keep track of my orgasms."

"Yes, Heather. I tried."

"Well, to be honest, I lost track myself. And I am in such a good mood, that I forgive you. Making you watch us made it so hot!"

"Yeah." Walter's voice was bitter.

Heather put a finger under Walter's chin and turned his head toward her. "Don't be jealous. Lucy is gone, and you are here with me." She kissed him thoroughly, causing his neglected manhood to stir.

"Heather, may I please-"

"She asked me to loan you to her. Just for the weekend."

"No!"

"Why not? She thinks you're hot. And she won't restrict your orgasms like I do. You could cum as much as you want."

"I don't care."

"Don't you think she is cute?"

"She's very beautiful. But I still don't want to."

"What if she promised not to be mean to you?"

"No- I mean, please, Heather?"

"She'll give you all the sex you want. And she said she'll teach you some of her techniques. What's wrong with that?"

"Please don't make me go."

"Why not?"

Walter stared at Heather's painted toes. "Because I... I belong to you! I want to be for your exclusive use."

"Aww! You are so sweet! I told her that's what you would say. You are for my exclusive use!"

"Thank you. May I-"

"Not right now. We need to talk about my feet."

Again, Walter looked down. "Please don't be mad about that?" he asked quietly.

She scoffed. "I noticed that you always get a hard on when you give me a foot rub. Why didn't you say anything?"

"I didn't want you to think I was strange."

"'Strange?' You scurry around this place treating me like royalty while I ignore you. You make me cum at least twice each day, while being grateful if I give you relief twice a week. But wanting to kiss my high heels, or suck my toes? That would be 'strange?'"

"I'm sorry. Don't kick me out."

"Of course not!"

"Thank you."

"You're welcome. Now, go clean up."

When Walter, clean, smooth-shaven, and nude, returned from the bath, Heather was laying back on the bed, propped up by her arms. He was mesmerized by her beauty. When she chuckled, his manhood stirred. She raised a foot and pressed it to his lips.

"Go ahead."

Heather was fastidious; her clean feet smelled of her perfumed soap and a hint of shoe leather from her Louboutin's. To Walter, her feet, long forbidden, were perfect. While he kissed one, she stroked his manhood with the other.

"Thank you! May I please-"

"That depends. Right now, I want a foot massage. Grab the oil."

Walter obeyed, but when he started to wipe the excess oil from her feet, Heather stopped him. "Are you up to a challenge?"

"Do I have to?"

"I thought you wanted to cum."

He sighed. "Fine."

"You don't sound very enthusiastic," she said. "Oh! I know why, you're bored."

"No, I'm not."

"Of course, you are! It's like I told Lucy last night, you've beat most of my little games. I'm going to have to raise the stakes."

"Please don't do that!"

"Don't whine, you're going to enjoy this." She directed Walter to bring extra pillows from the linen closet to prop her up.

"Now, stand at the side of the bed, facing me. Put your legs right up against the side of the bed. Now spread your legs. Keep your hands at your sides... just like that!"

"What do I have to do?"

"Enjoy yourself."

"Huh?"

Again, she caressed his semi-hard manhood with a foot. "I've never done this before. Do you like it?"

"Yes!"

"Good! If you pull away, you won't cum for thirty more days. And trust me, Darling, I'll make it seem much longer. Do you want that?"

"N-no!"

"Then don't move." She switched feet. "Does this feel good, too?"

"Oh, God!"

"I'll take that as a yes. You can cum whenever you want."

"What? I mean, thank you!"

"You're welcome. Oh, I forgot. There's one teensy, tiny catch. If you cum before I say it's okay, you'll clean every drop from my feet... with your tongue. If you have the courtesy to wait for permission, you can use a washcloth."

Oh, God! "Heather, please don't do this!"

"I'm already doing it. And I'm not going to stop until you explode. All you have to do is use some willpower and restraint."

"Can't I just give you an orgasm?"

"Sorry, sweetie, Lucy drained me dry. Besides, after last night you deserve a reward."

"Reward? But then why-"

"Well, there has to be a challenge, otherwise it's no fun!"

"Please, Heather!"

"Please have fun? You are so devoted to me! And that's why I love you."

"Wha- you love me?"

"How could I not? Every day you prove your devotion and adoration. And I know how much you like a challenge."

"No, I don't!"

"Of course, you do. Look at all the things you've done for me." She put both feet on his manhood. "Time to get serious. Are you ready?"

"No!"

"I thought you wanted to cum."

"I do, but-"

"Well, I'm not going to argue with you. Either take my challenge, or no relief for the next month."

"Heather!"

"What have I told you about yelling?"

"I'm sorry. Please don't do this."

"I'm going to count down. If you don't ask for the challenge by the time I get to one, no cummies for a month! Ten... nine..."

"OK! I'll do it."

"Do what?"

"I'll do your challenge."

"Ask for it. And be polite."

"Heather, may I please do your challenge?"

"Yes, you may. Prepare yourself!"

Every inch of Walter's manhood was encased in warm, slippery tightness. He gasped at the pleasure Heather's feet brought him. As she stroked up and down, he got even harder than he had been.

"Please, Miss Heather!"

Heather dropped her legs to the pillows and regarded Walter. "Miss Heather?"

"I'm sorry- I didn't mean-"

"Relax. I kind of like it. It lets me know you're really desperate."

"I am!"

"Good." She resumed the stroking.

Walter endured it for several more minutes. "Heather, my I please cum?"

"Already? Of course not." She intensified the stroking.

"Please, honey?"

"Do you like the taste?"

"What?"

"Cum! Do you enjoy the taste?"

"No!"

"Well, it is an acquired taste."

"Heather!"

She slowed her stroking. "All you have to do is use willpower."

"I'm trying! Please."

"Not yet." She sped back up. "I didn't like the taste much at first, either, but it grew on me."

"Heather, if you love me, why are you doing this?"

Heather slowed her stroking. "Because it's hot! Making a big strong guy like you do whatever I want? Oh, my God! And the way you beg! It makes my knees weak. Besides, you said you'd do anything."

"I will, but please don't make me do this."

"'Anything' does not mean 'anything but not some things', it means anything. I'm almost ready to give you permission."

"Thank you! I can't take much more."

Of course, you can. By the way, I know I said Lucy drained me, but after you've finished your... meal, will you give me an orgasm? Don't pull away!" She increased the pace of the strokes.

Please, Heather! Please, I can't hold out."

"Stop squirming."

"Please, honey!"

"Ten... nine... eight-"

"Please!"

"Not yet! God-"

"Aaaaah! I'm sorry! Please! I'm sorry!" Walter convulsed and nearly collapsed at the intensity of his orgasm.

"Oh, my goodness, what a mess."

Now he nearly sobbed. "Please don't make me do it! I tried to hold out!"

Heather sighed. "Oh, all right! God, you are such a baby. Hurry up, get a washcloth. You let any of this drip onto my sheets you will lick it up."

"Yes, Heather."