Heather's House Boy Ch. 09 - Amanda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get up here! You can't see them from down there."

Walter stood in front of her.

"Closer. I won't bite you."

Walter took a step toward Amanda.

"Since I enjoyed your dinner, you may enjoy these." She pulled her panties over his head. His universe was reduced to vague shapes seen through translucent yellow. And, of course, Amanda's scent. His neglected manhood throbbed.

"Well?" she demanded. "How do you like them?"

"They... I... Miss Amanda, I can't see anything. May I please take them off?"

"Certainly not. You will wear them until tomorrow morning."

"But I can't see."

"I know that. I bet Heather that I could make you ask to have sex with me. She wouldn't have let you, but I would have won. Instead, you made me lose."

"I belong to Heather!"

Again, Amanda grabbed his manhood.

"I. Don't. Care!" She squeezed to emphasize each word.

"Oww! Please, Miss Amanda!"

"Mandy," Heather said in a warning tone.

She released him. "Since I lost, I have to pleasure her all night. I have to give her at least 5 orgasms."

"Oh."

"Heather is so pleased with you that she is going let you stay with us tonight. But since I'm going to give her a night of ecstasy, I get to punish you."

"I-"

"I know techniques you've never even dreamed of. I promise you; she is going to scream. She is going to beg! Have you ever made her beg?"

"No, I-"

"Wouldn't you like to know how?"

"Yes, of course."

"Yeah, I bet you would."

"Then please, may I take these off?"

"You may not. You'll hear everything; her moans, her pants, and her begging!" Mandy reached down and gently stroked his manhood. "While you listen, and smell my scent, think how often she'd let you cum if you knew how to do what I'm going to do!"

12