Heather's House Boy Ch. 08

Story Info
Walter is in serious trouble.
1.4k words
4.45
4k
2
0

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather's House Boy Ch 08: Heather's Hairbrush

"Actions have consequences. I've told you this before."

"Yes, Heather. I know. I'm sorry."

"Of course, you are."

Heather was seated at her dressing table, brushing her hair and watching her house-boy in the mirror. She was wearing her favorite translucent red nightgown. Walter, nude as she required when they were alone, was kneeling next to her.

"Please, honey, will you accept my apology?" He placed a gentle hand on her arm.

"Certainly," she replied.

"Thank you! That's why I love you so much - you're so reasonable. And I promise, I won't ever do it again."

"No... After I'm done, I'm sure you won't."

"Done what?"

"Done punishing you, of course. That's what're talking about."

"But I thought-"

"I said I accept your apology. I did not say that was the end of the matter."

"What are you going to make me do?"

"I'm not going to make you do anything. I'm going to give you choices."

"What choices?"

Heather studied her hair in the mirror then resumed brushing.

"Choice one is that I kick you out for, oh, say two weeks. Would you like that?"

"No! Heather, don't do that."

"I wouldn't like that, either. I'd miss my sweet house-boy!"

"Thank you."

"You're welcome. You've really spoiled me. Choice two sounds like much more fun."

"What is it?"

"I bring home a young man to entertain me. You'd be in here on the pallet. All the better to see us. And hear us, too. I don't suppose you like that."

"No!"

"Hm. I might not enjoy it, either; the guy could be a lousy lover. You, on the other hand, always deliver."

"Thank you."

"I've trained you well. I don't know about other women, but for me, your combination of eager submissiveness and excellent self-control is perfect."

"Then don't do that!"

"Do what?"

"Bring a guy home. Please?"

"It's up to you. I kinda hope you choose it. I think submitting to a really dominant, aggressive guy would be fun."

"Please, let me take care of you. I can even... you know, pretend to be dominant."

"You're always sweet and eager to please. So, you don't like choices one or two?"

"No."

"Then let's see what's behind door number three. Do you like my hairbrush?"

The brush's large oval base was red, the bristles were white and the handle was dark gold.

"Huh? Yeah, sure. It's beautiful. You have wonderful taste."

"Thank you. That's the choice."

"You want me to brush your hair?" Walter scoffed. "I like fixing your hair! Ah, Sweetheart, I should have known you were teasing me. I love you so much."

"That's very sweet. But, no. I'm going to spank you with my hairbrush."

"Huh?"

She tapped the flat side of the brush against her palm. "Have you ever been hit with a hairbrush?"

"No!"

"Neither have I. I whacked my hand with it, just to see. It really hurt!"

"Then don't do it."

"Ok. Neither of us wants choice one, so let's go back to door number two. I haven't been with another man since-"

"Bill."

"What?"

"When I had that accident-"

"You mean when you chose to cum without permission."

"I- Heather, I'd never disobey you on purpose."

"Except when you do."

"I- Please, honey, I'm so sorry."

"I'm certain of that."

"I am. Anyway, when you kicked me out, you spent the night with a guy called Bill. You told me all about him."

"Oh, that. Darling, I have a teensy bit of a confession. Bill was actually Billie. She was aggressive, and rather masculine, but ultimately a disappointment."

"Oh! But I thought-"

"Sweetie, the last time I had sex with a man was before you moved in with me. But this time, it will be the real thing - as you will be able to personally verify."

"Come on, Heather. Please?"

"Either I get a date for the evening, or you have a date with my brush. Unless you want to leave for three weeks."

"You said two."

"I changed my mind."

"Honey, you don't have to do anything. I know I was wrong. I'll never do it again."

"Darling, when you first moved in, I warned you that I expected obedience. If you don't want a spanking, you can help me pick out an outfit for tonight."

"Please-"

"You can even come with me. In fact, I'd welcome your input. But I expect you to be polite, respectful, and enthusiastic."

"No!"

"Excuse me?"

"Uh, I mean... Yes, I'll do it."

"You'll do what?"

"I'll take the spanking."

"I suggest you articulate better than that."

Walter gulped. "Heather, I'm very sorry for what I did. I know I have to be punished. Would you please spank me with your hairbrush?"

Heather stood up, hairbrush in hand.

"Very well, since you asked so nicely." She took his hand. "Come along."

Heather led Walter to the living room where she sat on the couch. She leaned back comfortably and gestured at her lap. "Be gentle, you're heavy."

Walter reluctantly arranged himself over her lap. His legs and upper torso rested on the couch. His manhood rubbed pleasantly against the fabric of her nightgown.

"Very good," Heather said. "Now, I need to explain some things. Are you listening?"

"Y-yes. Honey, please don't do this!"

"Of course, I'm going to do it. Unless you want watch me with a guy?"

"No," Walter whispered.

"Very well. This is going to be a severe punishment. As such it is going to hurt. I know you don't want me to do it, and once I start, I know you'll want me to stop. So, there is no need to beg. You may breathe, and you may gasp for air. But I do not want to hear any other sounds. You will remain silent unless I ask you a question. And I don't want any squirming. Am I understood?"

"P-please- I mean, yes, Heather, I understand."

"Good boy. Shall we get started?"

"May I ask a question?"

"You may."

"How many times are you going to hit me?"

"That's a great question! I know exactly how many times I intend to strike you, unless your behavior requires me to escalate. Understood?"

"Yes, Hea-"

WHACK!

Pain exploded from Walter's left buttock. He jerked. An involuntary cry escaped him.

"Did that feel as bad as it sounded?" Heather asked.

Walter wanted to tell her that it hurt worse than anything, but he could not catch his breath.

WHACK!

This time it was his right buttock.

"Ahh!"

"Darling, when I ask a question, I do expect an answer."

"It hurts so bad."

WHACK!

This time Walter managed not to cry out, but he still jerked.

"Are you enjoying it?" Heather asked.

"N-no! Please stop!"

WHACK!

"What did I say about begging?"

"I- I'm sorry. It hurts!"

WHACK!

"It's supposed to hurt!" Heather found herself aroused by her house-boy's torment.

WHACK!

Again, Walter jerked and gasped, but remained silent.

"Had enough?" Heather asked.

"Yes!"

WHACK!

"I haven't! What I want is what matters. You chose to be my submissive, instead of my boyfriend. That means you will always obey me. Not just when it turns you on. Not just when you enjoy it, but all of the time."

WHACK!

"Yes, Heather!"

"Will you pick out my outfit, and help me find a boy for tonight?"

"I... Yes, Heather."

WHACK!

"Do you still want to be my submissive?"

"Yes, Heather!"

WHACK!

"Being my submissive also means that if I tell you not to do something, you don't do it. Am I clear?"

"Y-Yes, Heather!"

"Shall I stop?"

"Please- I mean, it's up to you. But I promise to do better. I love you. I... I want to obey you!"

"And that is why I love you." She rubbed his sore buttocks. "I think five on each side is enough."

God, it hurt. "You... you love me?"

"Of course, I do. How could I not? And, no, I'm not going out looking for a guy. That was a test. And you passed."

"Thank you."

"You earned it, just as you have earned my love. Darling, please understand that your happiness is important to me. I didn't do this for pleasure. Well... maybe there was some pleasure - spanking you was hot! But, Sweetie, I didn't do it for that, nor did I do it out of anger. I did this because I love you, and because I want you to be a better submissive."

"Thank you, Heather."

"You're welcome."

She motioned for Walter to get off of her lap. "You may take a few minutes to compose yourself."

Mindful of his sore derriere, Walter elected to kneel. Heather stood in front of him, and slowly removed her nightgown. She chuckled at his blatant adoration, and draped it over his head.

"Join me in bed. I want a spectacular orgasm."

"Yes, Heather."