Heather's House Boy Ch. 13

Story Info
Heather’s House Boy Ch 13: Heather’s Orgasm.
628 words
4.21
4.9k
3
0

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(I have been away for a while, so I hope you enjoy this)

Usually, when Heather rang for her houseboy, she was on the couch in the living room, or at her desk in her office. But this time, the ringing came from the bedroom. With a certain amount of trepidation, Walter attended her. "Yes, Heather?"

She was nude, sprawled on her back on the bed, propped up on pillows with her legs spread. She was holding a large, black, cylindrical something with straps. "Hi, Sweetie!" she waved the contraption at him.

"Uh, what is that?"

"This is your new girlfriend!"

Now what? "I don't understand. What is it?"

"The secret of Amanda's success."

"I still don't understand."

Heather chuckled. "You are so naive! This is a dildo gag. The smaller end goes in your mouth." She pointed. "This large end goes in... me!"

The two ends were shaped like a man's ... manhood. The end that went in his mouth was thankfully small, but the end that went in Heather was generously endowed.

"Are you man enough to fuck me really hard?" She inserted the smaller end into herself and held the thing in place.

"Don't you have it backwards?"

"I'm not going to take it dry! Lube me up."

"Uh, where is the lube?"

"Use your mouth." She wiggled the thing at him.

"You want me to-"

"Pretend I'm a trans-lady."

Reluctantly, Walter crawled between Heather's spread legs and gave the head of the thing an experimental lick.

Heather smacked his head. "Get to it!"

"Uh-"

"Your mouth is virgin, isn't it?"

"Yes!"

"No worries, Sweetie. I'll teach you. Start by licking and kissing... Just like that. You're a natural... That's enough. Open wide... Take it into the back of your mouth... Watch your teeth... Use lots of saliva! Remember, 'the wetter the better.' There you go! 'In and out, let nothing sag, while you learn how not to gag!'"

Heather laughed at her own joke.

"Come on, deep throat it!" She wrapped a leg around Walter's head, and thrust until he gagged. "God, this is so hot! I'll bet you want me to squirt in your mouth, don't you?" She thrust her hips and grunted, like a man ejaculating. "All of it, bitch! Swallow every drop." Finally, she relaxed her legs and let the massive dildo drop out of Walter's mouth.

Jesus!

"Did you like that?"

"No."

"I thought you wanted to put things in your mouth?"

"I want to put you in my mouth!"

"Well..." She removed the dildo from herself and reversed it. The small end glistened with her excitement. "Here. This is the next best thing!"

"Come on, Heather! Just let me eat you."

"Seriously? You don't like your girl?"

"No!"

"Well, I don't want you to be unhappy. Besides, I'd rather have you on top of me."

"Then I'll give you a fantastic orgasm!"

"You're going to give me several."

"I- I'll try-"

"You'll succeed. I guarantee it."

"I don't understand."

"You never do, until it's too late." Heather separated the large end of the dildo from the rest of the device. It was hollow. "This," she waved it at him, "fits over... you."

"Uh-"

"Hold still."

"Hey! I don't want-"

"I offered to let you use your mouth, but you got all huffy. So, we'll go with door number two." Heather slid the hollow gadget over Walter's partial erection, then secured it in place with straps around his waist. "There! Can you feel it?"

"No."

"Exactly! If you fuck me really hard, you might feel a little something. In fact, you can cum... if you're able!" She giggled at his expression. "Don't worry, I'll make sure you enjoy yourself - you just won't be able to do anything about it."