Heather's Late Again and Pays Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laughing, he started easing the other carrot into my raw asshole. Somebody pulled me to a standing position. They all had their cell phones out, recording my embarrassment.

"Turn around slowly and smile; now bend over and wiggle your ass, or I'll send this video to your parents," Jack grunted.

Guys surrounded me that I didn't know. I was being forced to smile with carrots in my holes.

"Let's make her eat them." One of them said.

"Good idea; you heard him. Get moving, Heather."

I thought I was going to pass out. I pulled the carrots out and slowly brought them to my mouth.

"Smile pretty, or I might do a group message.

"Make some noise like you're enjoying it."

I ran my lips around the carrots, moaning and sobbing while smearing cum on my face before deep throating them.

Jack forced me down to my hands and knees. I was on all fours in my stockings and heels, making love to carrots.

"What a pig," someone said as they took turns spitting on me.

Finally, they were gone, and I was alone in the bedroom. I tried to get up but was so sore I couldn't move. I lay there softly, crying, wondering what was next.

I had no idea what time it was; there was no clock in the room, and I needed to find my phone. It was quiet in the house; I looked into the empty living room and saw Jack's door was closed. I had to make a break for it.

I needed to find my clothes; all I had on was my garter belt and nylons. Checking the room, I found my heels, good luck running in those four-inch killers. I prayed my keys were in the car as I wrapped a sheet around myself. I opened the back door and checked the street; nobody was out. I didn't have a choice; I had to risk it.

Taking small steps in my heels, I moved as fast as possible. As I reached it, I heard two guys coming the other way. I saw them before they saw me; they were both in their twenties, overweight slobs, eating potato chips out of the bag.

When they saw me, they stopped in their tracks.

"Toga Party?" they said.

I smiled. "Not bad," I laughed and hurried by them, my heels clicking on the pavement. My swollen boobs bounced under the sheet wrapped tightly around me.

The one closest to me said, "You're Jack's girl, aren't you?"

I didn't want to start anything, like, Jack and his friends just raped me for hours, come closer look at the cum in my hair. But I didn't. They just stopped and stared, probably thinking they couldn't get a girl like me. I thought I would give them something to jerk off to tonight. As I slipped into my seat, I made sure the sheet gaped open, exposing my stocking tops and a glimpse of my shaved cunt. After what I had just experienced, I was still teasing. Those poor fools just stood there touching themselves, thinking how lucky Jack was.

Thankfully my keys were on the floor, with my cell phone; I had no idea how they got there.

I dreaded calling Phil; how could I do this to him, to show up at this hour without a bra or even panties wrapped in a sheet. That bastard Jack had stolen all my clothes out of the car.

I drove to Phil's house and parked outside, his car was there, but there were no lights on. It wasn't a bad neighborhood, so I curled up and tried to sleep.

I woke to the sun shining through the windshield a little past six o'clock. My head was pounding, and I was thirsty as hell. I spotted a woman walking toward me with her dog, and I covered myself as much as possible. She stopped and knocked on the window,

"Are you all right, dear? If you're waiting for Phil, he left with a young lady and won't return for a few days."

What am I going to do? I never thought he might have a girlfriend, and I always thought he would be there for a safe place. Now what's going to happen to me?

My only choice is to return to Jack's, be a rape toy, or live in my car. My phone would die soon, so I screwed up my courage and called Phil. He answered on the second ring. I left out the details, just saying Jack and I were finished, and he had stolen my clothes. He was so sweet and told me where the spare key was hidden, and I could use his online accounts to order what I wanted. He said he would call tomorrow and be home in two days.

I shouldn't have said it, but I whispered, "I love you." There was silence, then Phil said, "I'll call you."

I deserved it after what I had done.

I showered, getting the dried cum from my hair. Feeling much better, I slipped on a pair of Phil's boxers and a tee shirt.

I slept till ten o'clock the next day, cleaned the house, and did all the washes.

I called work in the morning and was told I was terminated, but they would give me a good reference. That made no sense to me.

Later, I sat in the dark, looking out, feeling lonely.

I knew whatever girl Phil had gone with; I could easily steal him back; she didn't stand a chance, not against my perfect face and body.

I ordered a pizza around nine o clock. I kept the lights off. I was still worried Jack might show up. The pizza guy showed up at ten thirty; he was cute. I guessed he was in his late twenties. I noticed he wore a wedding ring, but who cares? I was lonely and wanted to have some fun. I kept my shoulders back, forcing my braless tits up and out. His wife was probably flat, the way he was blatantly staring at my swaying tits.

I put on my ditzy act, batting my false eyelashes and asking him if the tip was enough or did he want more. He shook his head and said he had to get going. I asked him in for a drink. He turned and nearly ran to his car, "Thanks anyway." He shouted.

Damn, where are the horny delivery men you always hear about? I would have felt bad about screwing him on Phil's bed, but I would have cleaned up, and he would never have known about it.

Overnight delivery was the best, I felt guilty having charged over three thousand dollars to Phil's account, but I needed all new clothes, shoes, and underwear. Besides, if Phil got mad, I could bat my eyelashes, act cute, and he would melt.

Phil called and told me he would be home late tomorrow night. I played dumb about his girlfriend and asked if I could stay until Friday. He said, of course, as long as I wanted. That hit me as strange, but I didn't say anything. It was Wednesday night,

I had a whole day to stay out of trouble.

I went to bed but couldn't sleep; I pulled my shirt off and laid back on the bed playing with my needy tits. It was awkward, but I could lift one of my tits to my mouth and kiss my nipples gently.

My pussy started to itch, begging for a hard cock. I needed something in my tender hole.

I rolled over and checked his nightstand; a hairbrush with a round handle was in the top drawer. I took it out; it wasn't quite large enough, but it would have to do. I spit on the handle and teased my cunt lips.

Taking the brush in my hand, I eased the handle in. It was cold and too small, but by me pinching my nipples, I was able to have a mild orgasm. Not satisfying at all.

I needed a real cock. A guy with no respect for me, someone to degrade me, making me crawl and beg for more. I wanted to be fucked and spanked, so I couldn't sit down. Then a rough blowjob with him finishing on my face and being forced to lick any cum off the floor.

I didn't think Phil could handle me; I could always beg Jack to take me back; I knew he would, but knowing I would suffer. I was scared and excited simultaneously about where I would end up.

Only time will tell.

12