All Comments on 'Heather's New Start'

by noebode

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
GREAT STORY. MORE PLEASE!

So much to love about this story. Noebode does not rush things. The writer sets the plate carefully adding all the right ingredients. We get to meet and learn about Heather and her situation. Then the very slow burning hot multiple inductions that are so exquisite and well described both externally and internally. Also loved how Heather had an awake mode but was still controlled in it and also a sleep mode.

The plot and aims of Amanda are also top notch. She has a money machine working there and Heather is to be reduced to a product to me molded, shaped and finally sold off.

The writing style is also very slick and professional that makes for a easy fun flowing read.

This is one of the best erotic mind control stories I have read lately on so many levels. You can just see the time and thought and imagination that was put into this story as it goes from one terrific scene to the next.

Great job noebode. Wow!

I hope very much you continue Heather's 'integration' process and where it eventually leads her. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels that way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Initial Integration

Loved it!! Is there going to be additional parts?

Randomviewer09Randomviewer09almost 4 years ago

Part 2? It's been a great sorry

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This is one of the finest stories I've ever read.

I've never made a comment here before, but please, write more of this, or a least more sapphic MC content. You're incredible at it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Such a promising story

This is a story with GREAT potential. I hope there will be chapters to follow. Can't wait to read them!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernoebode@noebode
'Sex without the mind is just friction' I've been reading erotica for some time and decided it was time to show the rest of the world what my imagination could produce. The result was Almost Chance. Other stories have followed - probably more slowly than I and my readers woul...