All Comments on 'Heather's Second Adventure'

by ExhibitionistErika

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story to read one-handed, if you know what I mean, but I prefer at least a veneer of plausibility. This is just too ridiculous.

monkeykinglivesmonkeykinglivesover 1 year ago

I gave part one five stars, and this only four. You were so totally invested in part one, but this installment seems less so. You have a good story plot, but the characters make cameo appearances or are a bit wooden. Plot but no drama. For example, that older man in the crowd was wasted. He could have been the story, but he was discarded without explanation. As is attributed to Chekov, “If in the first act you have hung a pistol on the wall, then in the following one it should be fired. Otherwise, don't put it there.” If you going toward a Ds relationship with the friend Grace, go there without confusing the readers along the way. I love what you are writing - please keep going.

AlyssaStriderAlyssaStriderover 1 year ago

so happy you are back to writing, I hope for lots more heather and erika.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please don’t take too long to continue this

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely stunning!

NakedNymphNakedNymphover 1 year ago

I read this story last night as I fucked my pussy silly, naked with slutty words all over my body on the side of the road. One of my best orgasms lately. But I WISH I could be as brave as Heather. I keep telling myself it's safer to be naked in a crowd than to be caught naked in the middle of the night, because the peer pressure keeps creeps from being TOO creepy, but it just doesn't feel right.

The most unrealistic part was that Heather could walk around barefoot on the hottest day of the year. I can't stand masturbating on hot cement, it's a huge distraction and hurts like a bitch if you stay there too long. I always try to find some shade, or ideally some grass: warm grass feels so good.

John_OakmanJohn_Oakmanover 1 year ago

With "realism" (which most people around here being selective about even if they don't admit it to themselves) put firmly in the back (not really a problem with that or anything), will the next part involve some form of nude punishment (permanude or otherwise) on the part of the parents? You have certainty set up the possibility here...

dogged1dogged1over 1 year ago

I fervidly anticipate each new story of yours. This plot in particular pushes the boundaries of credibility, but the sheer amount of eroticism has me hooked. Five stars.

HeroFurilloHeroFurilloover 1 year ago

so glad for a follow up to this, will keep reading them forever.

BryckBryckover 1 year ago

The first part is my favourite story on Literotica. It perfectly captures the thrill and excitement of exhibitionism. This part ... is still very good, and I will still give it five stars, but it is clearly inferior to the first part. There, it was more about her showing herself to people and doing all sorts of things naked, here, it is mostly about masturbating in public. There, she encountered many different reactions to her nudity: shock, shame, approval and irritation. Everybody was in disbelief what Heather was doing. Here, almost everybody reacts positively and many people even engage in sexual activities with her. There, Heather stumbled upon the legal loophole by accident and it set her fantasies in motion, here it is handled a bit lazily: She searches for a rule and finds one. Somehow there is a twist missing.

Lastly, I feel that so much more could have done with the story: Heather could have provoked way more diverse reactions from people. She could have gotten into conversations or arguments. She could have gotten into trouble with authorities who had to check that she was actually allowed to be naked. She could have run into someone she knows but did not expect to see. She could have met a journalist reporting from the market. And, when you have a story where there is a girl naked on a stage, there is an unwritten rule that she has to go stage diving (then again, sometimes breaking a rule is a good thing).

Despite all of this: This story still describes very well Heather's feelings and sensations, and it is an amazing read. Please, please, please continue. I'd be very happy if the third part would be more like the first part, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love this and so wish I could muster that much courage. The most I've managed is walking home late at night with my shirt lifted showing off my bra (Not even a sexy one)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story of Heather are my favorite. <3

I can't wait the read more about Heather adventure !

NekkedTruckerNekkedTruckerover 1 year ago

I don’t know why anyone would be hung up in the mysterious man in the crowd. She doesn’t need to continue to enjoy the fact he was there. He was a stranger, OR maybe he was one of her dad’s friends that she didn’t really recognize. Who cares? It’s a fantasy coming true!

The only problem I do have with this story is like others pointed out, no one is upset with her. This is a farmer’s market in the middle of her town. There are going to be Karen’s there and people would most definitely confront her. To me that would make it all more exciting.

However, the law she found also states she can be naked, it doesn’t say she could masturbate. If you’re going to have her masturbate, then drop any other mentions of her being worried about getting into trouble. If she was confronted, she couldn’t say it’s legal when she actually broke the real law.

Don’t get me wrong, I read this story one handed and enjoyed every moment. It’s just that she was trying to skirt the law which could have worked if she just walked around nude but you made it clear she was worried about breaking laws and then she actually broke them.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This story really should be turned into a series. Fantastic, ExhibitionistErika

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story! When do we get to hear about Heather at the BBQ, and maybe a third adventure?

TerenceJamesTerenceJames4 months ago

Great story, Heather is supurb,

CroodleCroodle29 days ago

That cliffhanger has me very excited for a third story! I hope it happens!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous