Heaven (Book 2 of Hell)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was mean," she grumbled.

"I thought you liked that sort of thing?" I asked.

Polly just pouted, "That doesn't stop it being mean."

I shrugged and got under the water. With a handful of soap I scrubbed myself down under the spray. Polly had a very sharp eye on me the whole time, but I ignored her. When I washed off the soap, she started looking more excited. Right up until I turned to the glory hole and flipped open the tab. Sure enough, the other side was already open.

"Ryan!" Polly pouted.

But I just slipped my cock through the hole. Immediately, it was taken by Corrine in her mouth. She dutifully bobbed and sucked like she needed it to live.

"Who's on the other side?" Polly asked.

"Someone with a really good mouth," I answered.

Corrine must have heard me as she moaned and sped up.

"This isn't fair!" Polly pouted. "Claire told me to look after you!"

I paused and retreated. Pulling my cock from the hole, I grinned as Corrine pressed her face to the whole. I could just make out her lips as her tongue poked right through to our side as she followed me. Reaching back, I grabbed Polly and pulled her to the wall.

"Ryan!" She squealed.

But I ignored her. Pressing her into the wall, I made sure to line up her pussy with the gloryhole. I knew I'd gotten it right when she jumped.

"Ryan!" Polly gasped.

But I ignored her as I stepped in behind. It was a little awkward, but I managed to squat far enough to get my cock between her legs. Pushing upwards, I managed a small amount of penetration and Polly's head hit the wall.

"Is Corrine still licking you?" I asked, rocking my hips.

Polly nodded and her fingernails scraped the walls.

"Use your words," I growled.

"Yes," Polly mumbled, "Right on my clit."

"Good," I grunted, rocking my hips into hers. "No cumming."

Her eyes went wide and she opened her mouth to argue. But I covered it with my hand and leaned her into the wall. Each small thrust of my cock pressed directly into her g-spot. As I fucked her from behind, Corrine lapped at her clit. Polly was caught between the two of us, as I pinned her against the wall. Her body spasmed and she struggled lightly. When she thumped her hands into the wall, I removed my hand and used it to cup her throat.

"Please?" She whimpered.

"What? I snorted. "Already?"

"Mistress Claire wouldn't let me cum yesterday and made me play with myself this morning."

I grinned, thinking about Polly pouting cutely as she begged Claire for an orgasm. "What's in it for me, if I let you cum?"

Polly whined slightly and struggled, but I held her firmly in place. "My ass," Polly whimpered.

"What about it?"

"I'll let you fuck me, in my ass," Polly whimpered.

I slowed and pulled her head around to face me, I wanted to know her reason for the offer. "Do you like anal?"

Polly frowned for a moment, before nodding her head.

"That doesn't look like a convincing answer," I retorted.

Polly bit her lip and sighed. "I'm an uncontrollable anal slut," she said softly. "You put your cock in my ass and I'll cum every third thrust until you pull back out. I haven't told anyone because Claire likes to edge me, and anal is my weakness."

"Edith, lube."

All I heard was a small giggle as a tube appeared on the floor beside us. Polly whimpered as I pulled out of her. I bent and grabbed the lube, before squirting a heap over my cock.

"Ryan?" Polly whimpered.

I pressed my cock to her asshole and paused, "Yeah Polly?"

"Push it in slow, get me nice and lubricated, and then slam me into the wall as hard as you can, please?"

I grinned and watched her eyes roll back as I slowly pushed inside. The small pop of her sphincter snapping over the head of my cock made us both jump, but I ignored it as I slowly pushed my length inside her. Pulling back out, I reapplied some more lube and pushed in again. Polly was trembling as she pressed herself into the wall and I grinned.

"You ready?"

"Mhm," she whimpered.

Pulling out firmly, Polly gasped loudly. But it was the thrust in again that I realised she hadn't been kidding. As her pussy gushed over my balls, I thrust firmly into her ass. The door in our cubicle opened and Corrine came in, closing the door behind her. She stared wide-eyed as Polly silently screamed as I fucked her. I didn't let up for a moment as I felt her muscles clenching down in orgasm.

"OH FUCK!" Polly screamed.

Yanking her from the wall, I turned her to face Corrine. I wrapped my hands around her waist and Polly shuddered as I helped support her weight. Corrine on the other hand, got on her knees and Polly squawked as Corrine went back to licking her. Only this time, with full contact, she could suck and slurp. I could also feel Corrine's stiff fingers massaging my length on the inside as I thrust up into Polly's ass. Polly's arms came up and wrapped around the back of my neck as she screamed at the ceiling. Her whole body trembled as her legs went completely limp.

With a shout, I managed to catch her as she went down. But it was a near thing. Polly was completely limp, but I checked her pulse and the smile on her face before relaxing and flopping back on the ground. Corrine looked at Polly, then at me, then at the tube of lubricant. I huffed with the exertion as Corrine crawled towards me on the tiles.

That's how Claire found us. Me sitting on the end of the bed, while Corrine rocked her ass back and forth on my cock. Polly was between our legs, licking Corrine's juices as came for the third time. But as Polly's mouth found my balls, I grit my teeth and erupted into Corrine's ass, for the second time. Corrine, just smiled as she felt me filling her, as Claire watched on with an amused smile.

"That looks fucking hot," Ella remarked.

Claire squeaked in fright and turned to see her standing there. Ella blushed brightly, before turning and darting down the hall to her own room. Claire just sighed and nodded.

"When you're done playing with your toys, we need to have a chat," Claire informed the three of us.

"He's still a little hard," Corrine pouted. "He could go again."

I felt the testing lick on my balls from Polly and groaned.

Chapter Two

"That IS interesting," I muttered, looking through the binoculars. "And when did this start?"

"About a week ago," Claire said, standing beside me. "I put a note on the watch to keep an eye on it. When one of them rotated back in for nights, he let me know it was getting larger."

I frowned and gave a small nod. I couldn't make out any details, but it looked like someone was rebuilding a skyscraper. Walls were going up on the outside that made it look less skeletal. On top of that, they seemed to be rebuilding the collapsed upper floors.

"Kinda wish I had that flying thing now. Could take a quick look and see what's up," I mused.

"We've been watching for the flock," Claire nodded. "But they probably have an annual route they take."

I nodded slowly. It had already been months since we'd all arrived. The days were starting to get shorter and cooler. I didn't think we would get snow, but depending on where exactly in Australia we were, that wasn't completely out of the question either. All I knew for sure, was that we weren't within sight of the coast, so it would be difficult to even get an idea of where we were. Australia was a big country after all...

"How are you planning on catching it anyway?" Claire asked.

I just shrugged, "Bait and a big net."

If looks could kill, I'd be dead a million times over. But Claire held her tongue. We watched as the sun dipped closer to the horizon. The skyscraper started turning on external lights and I spotted Clarabelle and Norman with Moo between them as they lumbered through the gate. The ploughs were dropped off in the courtyard, before the farmers brought the lumbering beasts indoors for the evening. When I heard the warehouse doors being closed, I glanced up at the buzzards as they began to return to roost for the evening. I'd assigned a lot of responsibilities to others. There was someone downstairs right now feeding and caring for the animals, while I took special care of my initial group. Most often Lace, Sarge, Zena and Sneaky. Cerb preferred to eat with her pack.

Heading downstairs, I called a general meeting about the new construction going on. There were a few concerns. Especially when it was pointed out that the city was where the people who tried to kill me, came from. But the idea of a stronghold being built was too big to pass up. If it was a safe zone like what I had built, then fantastic. But if it was a gigantic bandit den, then it would be far better to know in advance. Plans were hashed out, Claire and the rest of my beautiful ladies expressed their displeasure and we all went to sleep with varying degrees of angst.

The following morning, after a hearty breakfast, I found myself helping to load up a large cart. Moo was going to be ploughing the fields with her father Norman today. Clarabelle, being the largest of the trio, was going to be hauling a large cart. With one exception.

"That's slightly terrifying," Claire said, stepping closer.

I nodded as the military saddle unrolled over the huge creature. Essentially she was left wearing a massive layer of chain mail. At the base, swinging just off the ground were sharp blades that swung with each step. Her legs were encased in plate and sported thick metal spines that would gouge into anything she walked past. Even her armoured head had those familiar tusks that Sarge had when he was armoured.

With a small shudder, I turned back to loading crates of stock into the cart. We weren't taking a huge amount. But hopefully enough that if who we wanted to see was friendly, that this could sow some goodwill.

"Henrietta's going with you, along with Paula and Gary," Claire said stiffly.

I shot her a small smile that she refused to return. Out of them all she was the angriest that I was heading into potential danger. I nodded slowly as I spotted Henrietta coming towards me. She was completely covered in steel plate armour courtesy of Henry. She carried a sword at her hip, a shield and tucked under one arm was her full helm. She looked more like some mythical paladin, but I didn't think telling her would do anything other than embarrass the poor woman. Beside her was Polly and Corrine. They carried my equipment. Mainly, my glaive, net, a gambeson and my scale armour. It was hot, and heavy, but it did the trick.

Handing over the last crate of food to the young man loading, I stepped towards the approaching trio. They didn't speak as they helped me into my armour. It was quicker and easier than Henrietta's plate, but between the group of us I was dressed and ready. Sarge made a noise as he approached from the stables where Barb had gotten him saddled and ready. I made sure to throw a few supplies into a backpack. Food, an extra waterskin, healing spray, flint and a bedroll. That went into the single slot on Sarge's saddle. Around my waist was a belt pouch that contained another healing spray, a waterskin and another set of caltrops to replace those I lost to James.

With a final check, I threw my glaive into the sheath and draped the net over Sarge's neck. It was a spot that worked and due to his smooth running action, it tended not to shift. I spotted Paula coming. She was dressed in leather, beside Gary, who carried a poleaxe. It was as long as the long spears, and I could see him being dangerous on a mount. Despite that, he wore an odd collection of mail and plate armour. He already wore his helmet and nodded as he climbed onto the cart and got into the driver's seat. Paula got in beside him, laying her crossbow across her lap. They made a good couple, not that they flaunted the fact.

With help from Barb, she and I got the cart hitched to Norman. Then I helped Henrietta mount Zena, while I got into position with Sarge. There was talk about taking extras. But we didn't want to give the wrong idea of showing up with a military force. Just the four of us, armed and armoured on mounts should give us the protection we needed. With a final nod from Claire, I led our small group from the warehouse. Sam was already up on the wall raising the gate, so I paused.

"Ryan!" Maiya yelled.

Turning, I spotted her running towards us. She skidded to a halt and thrust a helmet into my leg. It wasn't the shiny silver that Henrietta's was. It was blackened and scuffed, but entirely whole. The eye slots were a little larger too. All I really needed now was some leggings, boots and gloves and I'd be almost as armoured as Henrietta.

"You come home safe, or I'll kill you," Maiya growled.

I gave her a grin and leaned down to collect a kiss. "I'll be back, I promise."

With a final glance back at Claire, Polly and Corrine, I stuffed the helmet onto my head and buckled it into place.

"Let's go! I'll scout around, Henrietta you lead. Norman, you follow. Priority is life. If we get into trouble, I want you two to get on Norman's back and drop the cart. It won't be comfortable, but he's big enough there's room for both of you."

"Sir!" The three of them shouted.

Turning Sarge on the spot, I moved him into a quick jog out the gate. I examined our surroundings, before checking the sky. The buzzards were doing their usual patrols and didn't seem to be worried about anything. So I moved off. Heading out in a wide arc in the general direction of travel, I cleared the area. Just because the buzzards couldn't see something from the sky, didn't stop anything hiding under a car. Not that any of them were near the walls anymore.

Many of them had been shoved back and pushed off the road leading towards the main spawn points. Then every few days, a car body was dragged into our walls and carved up by Henry. Some went into storage, some were used to offset costs of construction and some the old man kept in order to build weapons and armour.

A low growl caught my attention. Turning, I smiled as Cerb rushed past. She didn't like it when I left without her. But it never took her long to realise. Under her angry exterior, she was a big softy and I knew it.

"See, you caught up," I grinned.

She made a small chuffing noise at me, before putting her nose to the ground and starting her own patrol. Between the two of us, we didn't miss a lot. Anything large enough to be a threat was probably watching me and would miss Cerb. She was also good at scaring off smaller stuff. Smaller stuff like the buzzards that took off suddenly from behind a rock. My buzzards cried out and dived on them. Any that survived I'd have to tame later on. But for the most part, they were opportunistic predators and weren't shy about cannibalism.

The only other thing we'd seen since coming here was a type of centipede, and what looked like aphids. The aphids liked to eat our crops and while they showed up in groups, they didn't seem to be very cooperative with one another. We had been discussing ways to deal with them, when they were attacked by walkers. A centipede type insect that came from the river. The aphids were about the size of two fists side by side, four legged and vegetarian. The centipedes were terrifying. The first time they appeared, the farmers ran in terror as giant twelve foot long monsters rushed out onto the fields.

But the large creatures seemed docile towards us. They swarmed in, killed and ate as many aphids as they could find and swiftly left. Their narrow legs were perfect for moving through our crops without damaging them. They seemed to keep their space, not coming too close to us. But they'd dart in and grab an aphid where they could. As long as we didn't try to harm them, we seemed to get along well enough.

Travelling along, we left our cleared road by mid morning. People seemed to be moving around us. The sight of my armoured mounts was both reassuring to some and terrifying to others. The times we'd interacted were tinged with violence. But those who were friendly and amenable to talking knew they could approach if needed. That's where the young man I'd had dragged from town came from. Maybe not him specifically, but a nearby settlement would have had positive interactions with us. It would be a shame if they cut ties due to the incident, but I was sick of all the sexual assault, rape and needless violence going on around us every day.

As we travelled on, the tower came more and more visible. I could make out people working on the upper floors. It looked like old pictures from the construction of old skyscrapers. With all the workers walking around on exposed beams. It was interesting, but not particularly intelligent. Lara went out of her way to create safe construction sites. Either by spending extra points to have work done without having to send anyone into a risky situation, or by mitigating the risk. Simply putting down scaffolding for the workers to use would be a massive help.

But that wasn't something for me to worry about. They weren't us. And who knows, it might just be run by someone who's willing, but a little clueless. We continued on into the outskirts of the city. Here the population seemed to peter out rapidly. Those that watched from the ruined buildings didn't seem to be living there. They seemed like lookouts. Which was made obvious when a bell rang out.

Turning on the spot, I raced Sarge back to Henrietta, who slowed Zena and Norman to a stop. Slowing Sarge, I turned back to the city and spotted movement.

"Something's up. I want you all to get ready to leave as quickly as you can!"

Gary sprung into action. Standing, he took a running leap onto Norman's back. Settling himself into the saddle, he gestured for Paula, who tossed up his poleaxe. On top of Norman, it had the right amount of reach and he'd be hard to take. Looking back towards the town, I frowned.

"That's a lot of horses," Henrietta said on my behalf.

I nodded and looked around. "Norman, turn around and go back. But listen to Gary's instructions!"

Norman let out a loud bovine moo as he lumbered into action. Slowly dragging around the cart, I glanced at Henrietta. She sat proud and tall in the saddle. Perfect poise and unbending. But when she turned her head, I could see the fear in her eyes. Class didn't necessarily mean anything. By the time Norman had hauled the cart around, Paula was perched on the back with her crossbow. Gary was twisted around, fiddling with the quick release for the cart. The expression on his face was conflicted.

As the sound of approaching horses filled the air, I turned Sarge around to face them. They raced down the centre of the street that had been conveniently cleared. The horses all had travel saddles on them. All except the leader whose armoured horse was clearly wearing a military saddle. With a glance at Henrietta, I leaned Sarge into a run straight at them. Sarge without prompting, let out a deafening shriek and I spotted more than one horse waver in its charge. That waver translated to a few jostles and when the momentum in the confined road began to crumble, their leader whistled and slowed their advance down to a trot. I steered for Sarge to leap onto a nearby car. I wanted a good vantage point where the horses couldn't just bowl me over.

I looked behind me as Norman moved off through the cars with Henrietta at their rear. Only Paula looked back at me, holding her crossbow at the ready.

"HALT!" The leader cried.

Turning, I frowned at the man. "What do you mean halt? I'm stationary?"

He wore leather armour that seemed in decent condition, with a spear at his side. Probably a cavalry like Barb was. The rest of the men with him all seemed to be wearing patches of armour here and there. One wore gloves, another had a helmet. But most were just in the standard travel cloaks everyone wore. The other thing I noticed, out of the two dozen or so before me, not one was a woman.