Heaven Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,407 Followers

As I walked up to the three of them, Malcolm grinned up at me, and whispered, "The bitch didn't even flinch!"

"Told ya," I replied, watching him drive his pole into mom's ass over and over again. When he ogled my cunt a few seconds later, I slipped my index finger in, and started playing with myself, just for his amusement.

With all those wet and eager holes to look at, touch and fuck, it should come as no surprise that he exploded violently, barely a minute later. Even as he was dumping his load into her ass, mom kept eating twat, unperturbed, barely acknowledging him.

"Shit!" Malcolm groaned, satisfied, as he pulled his dick out of mom, slapped her ass insolently and slumped down on a nearby seat, catching his breath. While I waited for him to recuperate, I glanced down at mom -- enthusiastically pleasuring Erin -- as sperm dripped out of her ass.

"Can you show me where I am staying?" Malcolm asked, a few minutes later, as he got up.

Slightly distracted by his still half-hard cock dangling between his legs, I replied, "Uh, sure!"

After putting our clothes back on and getting off the bus, I showed him to the restrooms in the back of the hangar, where we both took a few minutes to freshen up. Then, I guided him to the nearest bus stop. During the seven minute walk, while we chitchatted, I noticed him ogling my rack, a lot.

"So, it's okay if I do this, right?" he asked, squeezing one of my boobs.

"It is," I smiled.

"And this?" he asked, as he reached under my skirt and rubbed my pussy.

I gasped and whispered, "That's okay."

Needless to say that we were both horny as fuck, again, by the time we arrived at the bus stop.

While I explained curfew to him, and told him all about the upcoming wedding -- now in less than a week -- he continued groping my tits and touching me wherever he wanted. And while he told me all about how things had gotten started with his mom, and his aunt, I rubbed his fat cock through his pants, making sure he'd stay hard and horny.

"What about your dad?" I asked, as I noticed a woman, in her fifties, approaching.

"We left and never looked back."

"So... your mom chose you over your dad?" I whispered, my hand still on his crotch.

"I guess," he replied, not realizing what a fucking turn-on that was.

"Hang out your cock," I whispered, as the older woman sat down on the bench, right next to us, catching Malcolm's attention.

"Hi, I am Malcolm," he whispered, smiling at her, as he unzipped his pants and hung his dick out.

"Christina," the woman replied, as I squatted down and started tugging on his fat dick.

"Girlfriend?" she asked, glancing at me.

"Uh no... she... uh... I... we're not... I mean..." he stammered.

"No, I am just a random slut," I smiled, glancing up at her.

"That's a pretty impressive cock you've got there," she whispered, smiling down at it.

"You wanna touch it?" he asked, as he turned and pointed it straight at her.

"No, your little slut seems to be doing just fine," she smiled, acting uninterested. Not wanting to force the issue, Malcolm turned back towards me and let me continue jacking him off.

It took him a while to work up the courage to reach out and touch Christina's tits.

"You're not wearing a bra," Malcolm whispered, blatantly staring at her rack now.

"My boss has a strict 'no underwear' rule," she smiled.

"Can I see your tits?" he panted.

"I don't see why not," she whispered, as she began unbuttoning her blouse.

"Oh fuck," Malcolm exclaimed as he couldn't believe how casual she was about it. He wrapped his right hand around his dick -- pushing mine out of the way -- and turned towards her. Barely a second later, he arched his back and shot a big ribbon of goo onto her skirt and jacket.

"Oh my!" Christina whispered, feigning shock, as she stopped unbuttoning her blouse -- her tits were only half exposed -- and glanced down at her clothes getting spunked. She didn't even pretend to mind and made no effort to move out of his line of fire. Malcolm stroked and stroked, eagerly flinging more of his cum onto her -- aiming in particular for her cleavage.

When he was done, he turned towards me and pushed his flaccid dick into my slutty mouth. While I dutifully sucked his cock clean, Christina resumed unbuttoning her blouse, showing us her fat, saggy tits.

"So, you never wear a bra?" Malcolm asked, gawking at her rack.

"Just around the house, for my husband," Christina smirked.

"Is that... his choice, or yours?" Malcolm asked, reaching out and cupping her left tit.

"Mine," she replied, edging him on, realizing that that was what he wanted to hear.

"I'd like to stick my cock in your mouth," Malcolm blurted out, realizing there was little or nothing this old slut wouldn't do, just for kicks. True enough, Christina leaned forward and simply opened her mouth.

"Oh fuck yeah," he whispered, quickly pulling his dick out of my mouth and, after taking a tiny step in her direction, stuffing it into hers. She giggled at his eagerness and just kept her mouth still as he moved his, still small cock, around in her mouth.

To her surprise -- not so much mine -- Malcolm's cock started getting hard again, after only a few minutes of playing around in her mouth. Realizing I had nothing to do anymore, I got up from my knees and just watched him thrusting his half-hard cock in and out of the old hag's mouth.

"I bet you don't do this for your husband," Malcolm groaned.

"Fuck no," Christina whispered around his cock, "I don't suck his cock!"

There was no way of knowing if she was speaking the truth or simply telling him what he wanted to hear, but for Malcolm, who was horny as fuck again, that didn't matter. His dick just kept growing bigger and fatter, and he just kept fucking her mouth, harder and faster, for minutes on end.

When he eventually reached his climax, he groaned briefly and just dumped everything he had to give down her throat. There was no warning, no asking for permission... nothing. Just your basic pump and dump!

"Thanks, that was amazing," he groaned.

"Glad I could help," she chuckled as she wiped her lips. While Malcolm was stuffing his cock back in his pants, the bus turned the corner and pulled up to the stop. Christina quickly covered her tits back up, and used a couple of tissues to wipe off the most obvious and disgusting cum stains, not bothering with the smaller ones.

Once on the bus, we went our separate ways again, as if nothing had happened. Christina sat down on the first seat she could find, while Malcolm and I moved further to the back. Already looking for his next thrill, he didn't even look at her anymore. The old hag had served her purpose -- twice -- and was already little more than a pleasant memory; one soon to be replaced by the next.

"Your turn," Malcolm whispered in my ear.

"My turn for what?" I asked, glancing over my shoulder.

"To take a cock," he replied as he began looking around the bus for a candidate.

"Him," he said, signaling towards the back row of the bus, where a ripped, black man was sitting, staring at his phone and wanking his fat, black cock. I swallowed and felt my cunt contract as I looked at my mark.

I slowly walked over to him, squeezing my tits, just for the fun of it. He didn't notice me until I was standing right in front of him. As he looked up somewhat startled, I pulled up my skirt with both hands and straddled him, just like that. Pleasantly surprised, he put his phone down and groaned rather loud as I slid down all the way, taking his cock to the root.

I knew men, and I knew I was going to be there a while. This guy was horny as fuck, and had no intention of cumming any time soon, which was just fine by me. I was in dire need of a harsh, callous shafting. While I was bouncing up and down his fat cock, he took off my top and threw it on the floor.

About five seconds later, he reached out with his left hand towards a young woman sitting on the seat in front of him. To my surprise, he nudged the back of her head. Not too rough, but hard enough to annoy her. She ignored it the first time, and the second time, but after the third nudge, she turned to look at us.

As I was fucking a fat, black cock -- and loving every second of it -- I didn't really have time to look at her face. Therefore, I couldn't tell if she was angry or not. However, considering the fact that she grabbed one of my tits and started wobbling it up and down, gently, I'd say she wasn't too bothered by his insolence.

After letting her play with my tit for a short while, my suitor started leaning into me, putting both hands in my lower back for support, and lowering my head until it was right next to the young woman. We both knew what he wanted, and after a brief moment of mutual hesitation, we put our lips together and started kissing. His dick instantly grew another inch, and started hitting my cervix with every thrust.

Several minutes of intense kissing later, the woman suddenly lowered her head towards my tit, squeezing and sucking on it with a lot of zeal. This really seemed to turn him on, and he fucked me even harder and faster. I came... hard, and whined like a little bitch. God, his huge cock felt good so deep inside of me!

When my climax was over, the young woman stopped sucking on my tit and looked up at my suitor.

"Put it in her ass," she whispered, clearly excited by the idea. My black lover was only too happy to oblige. Without delay, he pulled his fat cock out of my battered twat, and put it against my back entrance. He pushed, and I gasped. The woman leaned in for a closer look, smiling wickedly when she saw that his massive dick was stretching my slutty ass.

"Oh fuck yeah," she whispered, as she slid her hand down to my twat and started rubbing my clit. I moaned and convulsed wildly, still sensitive from the orgasm I had just experienced. As if all that wasn't enough to drive me insane, my female lover put her mouth back on my tit and started sucking on my nipple again, rather indelicately.

Moments before I was about to have another massive orgasm, my black suitor moaned loudly and shot his cum up my ass. Although there was no reason for the young woman to stop stimulating me, she did anyway. She must have known how close I was... the little bitch! As soon as he was done with me, I dismounted my target, put my top back on, and rearranged my skirt as I strolled back over to Malcolm, feeling quite frustrated.

Realizing I needed some time to get over my disappointment -- and my frustration -- Malcolm remained silent for the rest of the bus ride, which took about eight more minutes. Luckily, there was plenty for him to see. On our left, a woman in her early thirties had taken her tits out, and was letting everyone see, and touch them. More towards the front of the bus, a young guy was getting a handjob from his girlfriend, while her -- I assumed -- mother was looking on. And, behind us, two men in business suits were stroking their cocks, next to a seated woman. She was glancing out the window, pretending not to notice.

"Your stop is up next," I said to Malcolm as I glanced out the nearest window.

As we got off the bus, I pointed towards a house at the end of the street and said, "That's you, right there."

"You wanna come in for a minute? I need to get rid of another load," he said, shamelessly.

"Sure," I said, "What'd you have in mind?"

"Facial?" he blurted out.

"Why not? I could go for a nice, juicy load right between the eyes," I replied.

I grabbed the key to the front door from under a flower pot -- the standard hiding place for these situations -- and opened the door.

"So, where do you want me?" I asked, as I handed him the key and walked in behind him.

"Hang on, give me a sec," he said as he began exploring his new house, looking for an appropriate spot to blow his load in my face. I followed him around, for a few minutes, until we reached the garage. There, against the far wall, was a wooden hatch in the floor, which peeked his interest.

He walked up to it, opened it -- which took quite some effort -- and stared into the darkness below for a moment.

Then, with a huge grin on his face, he turned towards me and said, "This will do fine."

I felt my cunt contract. God, this guy was perfect. Always hard, nasty, disrespectful and full of nasty ideas.

I walked over to him, sat down on the edge of the hatch and carefully lowered myself down, into this dark, musty abyss. Meanwhile, Malcolm got on his knees next to the hole, facing me and whipped out his hard cock. With the crawl space being only half a meter high, I had to squat down a little bit to bring my slut face level with his crotch.

I gasped and chuckled as he exploded, after barely forty seconds of stroking his dick. Without as much as a grunt, he grabbed a handful of my hair, pulled my face closer and started shooting thick, warm cum all over my nose, cheeks, chin and forehead. I guess he really liked the location...

He was kind enough to help me out of the hole and hand me some nearby rags, to wipe off his cum. While he explored the rest of the house, I waited for him in the living room, twiddling with my phone. When he was done with his tour, he joined me on the couch and we talked for about an hour or so.

When it was time for me to go home, I called dad to come and pick me up. I could have called mom, or I could have easily made my way back on my own -- it was only a ten minute walk after all -- but inconveniencing dad and making him do pointless things, always made me a little wet. When he told me that he was in the middle of something important at work, and that he was going to need at least twenty minutes to get there, I gasped and stuffed two fingers up my twat.

Malcolm smiled and grabbed his limp dick. We masturbated in front of one another for quite a while, moaning and panting without any reservation or shyness. When his cock was back at full strength, I leaned down in his lap and started sucking it. He reached down between my legs, pushed my hand away, and replaced my fingers with his own.

After pleasuring each other like that for another couple of minutes, he gently pulled his fingers out of my soaking wet twat and blatantly asked, "How about another facial?"

"Okay," I replied, as I slid off the couch, "But I want my dad to see me take it."

Taking his wide grin as an approval, I began bobbing my head wildly up and down his pole, giving him a marvelous, sloppy blowjob. I made sure not to overdo it, as I didn't want him cumming too soon.

Then, suddenly, there was a knock at the door, followed by my dad's voice.

"Jamie?"

"Show time," I whispered, as I looked up at Malcolm. We got up and walked over to the front door, where I got back on my knees, and swallowed his dick again. He looked into my eyes and waited for my say-so. When I slowly closed my eyes and opened them again, he reached out and opened the front door.

Seeing the shocked look on dad's face instantly made my cunt quiver.

"Hang on dad, I am almost done," I said, taking Malcolm's cock out of my mouth, just long enough to say that.

Malcolm and dad gawked at each other, as neither of them could believe what I was doing.

"Hi..." Malcolm said, a bit uncomfortable.

"Uh, yeah... hi," dad said, having trouble taking his eyes off me.

Barely a few moments later, Malcolm started groaning and shuddering. I knew it was time. I took his cock out of my mouth and started pumping it with my right hand, hard and fast. Moments later, he began ejaculating all over my stupid face, again. With my free hand, I reached out to lower dad's zipper. I pulled his massive dick out and stroked it, slowly and delicately, as I let Malcolm defile me to his heart's content.

Needless to say, that by the time he was done, my face was a fucking mess, and dad was hard as an iron bar.

"So, can we do this again some time?" Malcolm asked, wiping his tip on my forehead.

"How about the day after tomorrow?" I asked as I got up, letting go of dad's throbbing cock,"My aunt is coming to town for the wedding, and we're throwing a little family BBQ. You can be my date, if you'd like."

"Will there be fucking?" he asked, "I'd love to take your mom for another spin."

"Yes," I giggled, amused.

"In that case, I'd be delighted," Malcolm replied.

"Let me give you my number," I said as I began scooping his cum out of my eye sockets -- trying to restore at least partial vision.

Realizing he was not going to get any more action, dad turned and left, heading for the car, his painfully hard cock leading the way. After adding me to his contacts, Malcolm gave my right tit a little squeeze and boorishly slapped my ass. Realizing that this was his way of dismissing me, I scurried out of the house and got in the passenger's seat, next to dad.

"You've got no intention of finishing me off, do you?" he groaned, still frustrated and horny.

"Nope," I admitted, as I glanced down at his extremely hard cock.

"Fucking bitch," he whispered, as he started the car and drove off.

"Looks painful," I grinned as I reached out and ever so gently touched his swollen tip, with a single fingertip.

"Oh, you fucking whore!" he groaned as his poor dick veered up, desperately aching to be touched some more.

We both knew that he only had to ask, or tell me what to do, and I'd do it!

But he didn't... so I didn't either!

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,407 Followers
12