Heaven Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued licking and sucking for a while until I felt her convulsing - and getting even more moist.

"Squirt in my face," I murmured, barely taking my mouth off her twat to say that. She let Simon's dick slip from her mouth as she gawked down, getting ready to cum. She shuddered and convulsed wildly, before eventually freezing up for a moment.

"Oh fuck," she grunted, "I am cumming... I am fucking cumming... in your face!"

It wasn't so much a clear squirt as just more moisture on my face, but Caroline was having an orgasm nonetheless - in my face. She forcefully grabbed me by the hair and pushed my face deeper into her soaking wet cunt. It took her well over a minute to get it all out of her system. Then, she released my hair and sighed, sitting up.

When she opened her eyes again, she whispered, "Correction... you are worse than your father!"

I smiled and was about to get up, but Caroline wasn't done with me yet.

"Did I dismiss you, you little whore?" she barked. Immediately, I sat back down, hands on my thighs, like a submissive little bitch. She glanced up at Simon, grabbed his semi-hard dick and maneuvered him in between us, so that he was facing me. Then, she reached her right arm in between his legs and started tugging his dick, lewdly from behind.

"There she is, your favorite little slut... all hot and wet, waiting for you," Caroline whispered, peeking around his torso, glancing down at me. Instinctively, I grabbed my right tit with my left hand and brought my right hand down to my own twat, which I started fingering, for their viewing pleasure.

"Oh look, she's playing with herself... for you," Caroline whispered, "Why don't you empty those big, fat balls in her whore face?" Now that she'd gotten a climax of her own, she was less of a bitch and a tease and apparently didn't mind her husband getting some relief himself.

I realized that once again, everyone was going to get his or her climax, except for me. I gawked at Simon's big mushroom tip and positioned my face right in front of it, aching for another degrading facial. Caroline jacked and pumped his dick fiercely for several minutes, until his cum blasted out, splattering against my already soaked face, creaming my eyes shut and clogging up my nose.

Then, suddenly, everything went quiet. I gently began scooping Simon's gooey cum out of one of my eye sockets, and tried to restore, at least partial, vision. I took me over forty seconds to be able to open my eye and see past the blurry cum haze. I was more than a little surprised to see Caroline lovingly sucking Simon's cock, thoroughly cleaning not only his shaft and tip, but also his balls and nutsack.

"Why are you still here?" Simon asked, taking the lead, now that Caroline had settled into a submissive role. Using just the one eye, I got up and sashayed my humiliated ass over to the house. I quickly rinsed off my face in the kitchen and took a seat at the patio table with a book and cup of coffee. As dad had apparently gone back up, it was just me downstairs. For twenty wonderful minutes, I was able to enjoy some peace and quiet - reading more pages in my book than I had done in weeks.

Suddenly, I heard stumbling coming from upstairs. As I looked up, trying to figure out which room the noise was coming from, I was startled by a knock on the glass patio doors. As I turned my head, I noticed Miranda standing there, waving and smiling. Still naked, I got up and let her in.

"Hey Miranda," I smiled, "What brings you around?"

"Morning," she replied, staring bluntly at my tits, "I need to talk to you and your sister actually."

Before I could ask another question, Samuel and Noah walked in, both of them stark naked and sporting massive morning boners.

"Wow," Noah blurted out as he saw Miranda standing there, wearing white sneakers, little white socks, a short red skirt and a white top - which barely covered her belly button.

"You're new," Samuel commented insolently, wrapping his right hand around his cock.

"Seriously guys," I said, slightly embarrassed by their rude behavior.

"It's okay," Miranda whispered, cracking a smile, "I don't mind."

"Suit yourself," I muttered, shrugging my shoulders.

Figuring introductions were in order, I said, "Miranda, these are my nephews Noah and Samuel... guys, this is Miranda, a friend of ours."

"Well, hello beautiful," Noah grinned, now also grabbing his dong.

"Don't let us interrupt you girls," Samuel smiled, "Please continue."

"So, you were looking for me and Cindy?" I asked, trying to restart my conversation with Miranda, as I walked around the table and took my seat again.

She finally took her eyes off the guys' cocks and turned to look at me.

"Please don't tell me you're bailing on the bachelorette party tomorrow?" I asked.

"No no, I am still going to be there," she said, as Noah stepped up behind her and bent her over onto the table. She didn't object, but instead placed both hands on the table - without taking her eyes off me.

"Then what?" I asked as Noah pulled down her skirt, along with her white panties.

"My parents moved Susie's coming of age party... to tonight," Miranda replied, as he stuffed his cock in between her ass cheeks, his swollen tip looking for her pussy.

"Wasn't that planned for next month?" I asked, "Your sister turned 18 three weeks ago. What's the sudden rush?"

"Well [sigh]," Miranda replied as Noah penetrated her, "The little cunt threw a bitch fit [moan] yesterday when she heard that [moan] one of her so-called friends [grunt] bumped her party [moan] to next week. And you know Susie [moan]... she absolutely [moan] has to be first!"

"I see," I whispered, seeing Noah fuck her harder and harder, causing Miranda to reposition her hands a few times. Remarkably unperturbed, she kept her eyes on me, pretending that it was just the two of us in the room.

"So, where does that leave us? And the bachelorette party" I asked.

"We should [grunt] be okay. Introductions start [moan] at 8. The main [moan] event is planned for 10pm. Once the little bitch [moan] has been [moan] fucked senseless, it's just [moan] a matter [moan] of draining the left-over [moan] cocks and we can [grunt] close up shop. We just [moan] have to make [moan] sure that Cindy [moan] doesn't get too [moan] much action. She'll [moan] need her [moan] strength [moan] tomorrow."

Then, Noah quickly moved his hands from her hips to her rack, pushed her top out of the way and callously grabbed her bra-covered tits as he violently convulsed inside of her.

Miranda closed her eyes for a moment and let out a single, barely audible "Fuck".

As soon as Noah pulled out, his brother quickly took his place, sliding his morning boner with great ease into Miranda's drenched and over-easy twat.

"Shit," she moaned as her body needed a moment to adjust to another raging hard dick inside of her.

"Right," I shook my head, realizing I had been distracted for a moment, "So... Cindy!"

"Maybe you should bring Jason along [moan]," Miranda replied, "Susie's always [moan] got the hots for him."

"Good idea! Seeing him do your little sister should put her off for the rest of the night," I replied.

"Where is Jason [moan] anyway?" Miranda asked, as Samuel undid her bra and reached around her to grope and juggle her fat tits up and down.

"Well, let me put it this way: he's a bit of a momma's boy," I chuckled.

"Aren't [moan] they all?" Miranda grunted.

"Fuck yeah!" Samuel replied, uninvited, as he too unloaded deep in her slutty pussy. Miranda closed her eyes again briefly and bit her under lip, thoroughly enjoying her role as indifferent fuck hole.

When his orgasm was over, Samuel stepped back and joined his brother in the kitchen for a glass of water.

"Wanna clean me out?" Miranda asked casually, lewdly darting her tongue in and out of her mouth, making it disgustingly clear what she wanted me to do.

"I... I'd better not," I replied, slightly taken aback by her suggestion.

"Oh, come on, please," she whined, "I can't go back home like this."

We both knew that that was a lie. She'd walked home in far worse shape than this.

And yet, I took the bait.

"Fine, maybe just a little kiss," I whispered, as I got up from my seat and slowly walked up to her. Feeling extremely randy, I squatted down and stared at her ass and pussy for a second - feeling my own cunt water.

"Make sure they can see you eat it," Miranda whispered, loud enough for Samuel and Noah to hear. I glanced over at them for a moment, making sure I had their attention before facing Miranda's ass again.

First, I slowly ran a finger over her inner thigh, scooping up the cum that had already oozed out. I put that finger in my mouth as I briefly looked over at the guys again. Needless to say, they were intrigued. Then, I put my lips against Miranda's left ass cheek, gave it a kiss and then did the same to the right one.

Realizing I was about to dive in, Miranda reached back with both hands and lewdly pulled her ass cheeks open as she laid down flat on her stomach. Too horny to turn down this kind of invitation, I shoved my face in there and started licking and sucking greedily and loudly. God, I was such a slut!

"Oh fuck, that's it!" Miranda chuckled. With my open mouth up against her cunt and my tongue prying her hole open, I was able to suck up and swallow most of Noah's and Samuel' warm sperm. I sucked and slurped until all the gooey stuff was gone, and then began feasting on her cunt juices.

About four wonderfully nasty minutes later, Miranda suddenly lost interest and stood up, forcing my face out from between her ass cheeks. She turned and briefly glanced over at the guys, before bending down and kissing me full on the lips. We Frenched for about thirty seconds, wildly darting our tongues in and out of each other's mouths - both of us evidently aroused by everything that had just happened.

No matter how worked up we both were, eventually our kiss ran out of steam.

"So, I'll see you guys at 8.30 then?" Miranda asked, as she put her tits back in her bra, fastened it and pulled her top down again.

"We'll probably be fashionable late, as usual, so better make it nine-ish," I whispered.

"Fair enough," Miranda smiled as she pulled her panties and skirt back into place.

As I rose to my feet, she turned towards Samuel and Noah - who were still staring at us - and whispered seductively, "Bye boys."

Taken aback, the boys raised their right hands and awkwardly uttered a few syllables - neither of them actually saying an actual word.

"They're so cute!" Miranda giggled, amused by their embarrassment and clumsiness.

"Don't forget to bring Jason," she added, as she opened the patio doors and stepped out.

"I won't, don't worry," I whispered, "See you tonight."

After closing the patio doors, I walked past the boys and headed up, in search of my sister. As I walked past the different rooms, I noticed that the configurations had somewhat changed since earlier that morning.

In the guest room, aunt Maureen was on hands and knees, facing the door, with Malcolm slamming into her, hard and fast. When I noticed a creamy load of cum already dangling from her face, I smiled, realizing they'd probably been at it for a while. In the master bedroom, I found mom and dad in the middle of the bed, facing away from the door. Mom was spooning dad.

As the other bedrooms were empty, I realized that Cindy was probably taking a shower. As I backtracked towards the bathroom, Malcolm - and his giant erection - stepped out of the guest room, right in front of me. There was no way he could have pleasured Maureen in those few seconds, so I realized he had left her hanging. A low, frustrated grunt, coming from the guest room, confirmed my suspicion.

"Bitch needed it bad," he grinned, insolently cupping one of my tits.

I smirked, not knowing what else to do or say.

"Speaking of bitches..." he smirked, glancing me up and down, "... I was hoping to do your mom next."

"Oh," I whispered, trying to hide my disappointment that he wasn't talking about me and signaled towards the master bedroom, "She's in there."

He placed his hands on my hips and gently nudged me backwards as he stepped into the doorway and peeked inside. I couldn't help but glance down at his massive pole, which was now almost touching my tummy.

"Perfect," he grinned after evaluating the situation inside the master bedroom, "Watch this."

He walked up to the bed and got on his knees, right behind mom. He slowly folded the sheets back to expose her naked body. Instead of pushing her on her back, as I had expected him to do, he pushed himself up against her and squeezed his big cock head in between her ass cheeks.

Startled and still sleepy, mom glanced back over her shoulder. Almost immediately, she slowly lifted her left leg to allow Malcolm easier access to her twat. Just a few seconds later, she inhaled sharply and let out a soft, deep moan, indicating that all of Malcolm's dick was now inside of her.

Gently, Malcolm started fucking her, getting a slow and steady rhythm going. After shafting her for about two minutes, he suddenly put his hand on mom's left leg and guided her foot against dad's back - who up until now hadn't moved a muscle. Was he really still asleep, or was he pretending to be?

Mom glanced back at Malcolm, not sure what he was up to. But, despite her confusion, she started playing along and began nudging her foot into dad's back on her own accord. Over and over again, each time with a little more force. Pretty soon, dad had no other choice but to turn and see what was going on.

When he saw his whore of a wife getting fucked by this arrogant, annoying little pest, about half his age, he sighed and turned back into his original position. Because that was such an obvious tactical mistake, I could only assume that dad was deliberately playing into Malcolm's hand.

Encouraged by dad's apparent indifference, Malcolm picked up the pace and started fucking mom harder and deeper than before. Meanwhile, she kept pushing her foot deeper into her husband's back, causing him increasing discomfort. Eventually, instead of telling them off, dad simply scooted closer to the edge of the bed - while I noticed his hand stroking his dick under the sheets.

The harder Malcolm fucked mom, the more she extended her foot and pushed it into dad's backside, and the closer dad scooted towards the edge of the bed - and the harder and faster he jacked off. When mom eventually started orgasming wildly around Malcolm's fat cock, he reached out to grope her left tit while he whispered something in her ear.

Mom squealed loudly - clearly liking what she was hearing - and promptly gave dad one more powerful shove with her foot, pushing him clear over the edge. The ensuing thud drove mom even deeper into orgasm, making her scream at the top of her lunges. Meanwhile, dad got on his knees next to the bed and started jacking off for keeps this time, getting off on his wife climaxing around a younger, bigger cock.

Not giving a flying fuck about mom's pleasure, Malcolm suddenly stopped fucking her and pulled out - partially ruining her orgasm - and rolled her over twice, so that she ended up on her back, with her head hanging over the edge of the bed, right underneath dad's face.

"You fucking brat," mom whined, as she watched Malcolm positioning himself on his knees, right next to her face, jacking his fat cock.

"Did he... ruin it?" dad timidly asked.

"Yessss," mom replied, glancing up at her pathetic husband, her voice filled with both lust and anger.

Eager to pay the frustration forward, mom started groping her fat tits with one hand, while her other slid down between her legs. Dad gawked at her, playing with herself, as he pumped his dick even harder and faster.

"Enjoying your role as a cuckold, sweetie?" she teased in a low, soft voice.

Dad didn't reply, he couldn't... he was too busy jacking off and drooling over mom's little performance. Realizing that Malcolm had maneuvered her into this particular position for a reason, she briefly looked up at him and his huge, throbbing cock and seductively licked her lips.

Then, she looked back up at her husband and whispered, "I think he's going to cum in my face!"

"Damn right I am, you fucking slut!" Malcolm groaned, oozing testosterone.

"He just called me a slut, honey... aren't you going to say something? Or are you too busy whacking off?" mom continued to pester dad, while her fingers were going absolutely berserk over her clit.

Before dad could even think about replying, mom sealed the deal by saying, "Should I just let him give me a facial then... and take his disgusting sperm all over my stupid face?"

Dad - clearly on the verge of blowing his load - grunted and managed to utter a single syllable, "Yesss."

Malcolm, however, was one step ahead of him and started ejaculating long, thick strands of gooey cum all over mom's face, just inches away from dad's gaze. The sight of his wife's face getting plastered with someone else's nut juice, was enough to trigger his own climax.

With a loud, powerful roar, dad flung his load against the side of the bed and on the floor. It was all over in less than twenty seconds. As soon as all the sperm had been dumped, mom stopped playing with herself and took a moment to catch her breath and compose herself - as did Malcolm and dad.

I admired Malcolm for dominating both of them, and I admired mom for getting both of them off - almost simultaneously - and while I felt just a bit sorry for dad, I knew that he loved getting degraded like this. There was no doubt in my mind that he'd loved every moment of it.

With the show over, I turned and walked towards the bathroom, looking for Cindy.

12