All Comments on 'Heaven in the Desert Ch. 02'

by PoeticallyPersonified

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
too long

did you forget where you are? the site is "literotica"...not a rehash of the middle east. 2 chapters and not even nudity?

you have diarrhea of the mouth and constipation of the brain...quit wasting readers time and GET ON WITH IT for Christs sake

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ignore that ignorant and lazy anon comment

Your story is amazing!! It's moving at a nice pace and providing great background of the characters. Thank you and keep up the good work. Just please finish it.

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 9 years ago

I know Ariana is making the best of her situation but she seems a bit too content at being held captive.

Did Aaryan overlook the qualities Ariana stated she like in a man? He definitely isn't being honest thats for sure. Not unless he plans on telling her who he really is he is setting them up for heartache should Ariana find out.

MADISONKAIMADISONKAIabout 9 years ago
LOVED IT!!

So glad to see this update. 5 stars again. Please write at your own pace and do not pay attention to the rude comment left by what I consider a poltroon. I look forward to the no doubt interesting and adventurous courtship these two will have.

Loveless24Loveless24about 9 years ago
😊😇

I love this story can't wait til next update

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyabout 9 years ago
Nicely done

Anxiously (but also patiently 😄) awaiting the next chapter. Good stuff!

Loca85Loca85about 9 years ago
Stupid Anon

Ignore him/her. It's Lit[erotica] not Lit[pornography].

This is a great story and I'm happy to watch it unfold.

Tallygirl1Tallygirl1about 9 years ago
I agree with Ariesgirl's comment.

I would not be so matter-of-fact were I kidnapped with no means of escaping; but, like Ariana, I would also try to be subtly conniving. Either way, I am really enjoying this story. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
love it!

I really hope this quick cooperation is just to lull them into a false sense of security for her escape. Hmmmmm I can just imagine Aaryan hunting down his runaway bride. . . *shudders*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPoeticallyPersonified@PoeticallyPersonified
234 Followers
Hi my loves, I'm currently working on a few stories so here is the breakdown: Daddy's Little Switch: African-American romance with bdsm themes The Seven: Anila - Interracial, Sci-fi Futa :-) The Seven: Secret Spinoff #1: Futa on everyone :-) The Seven: Secret Spinoff #2: Lesb...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES