All Comments on 'Heaven in the Desert Ch. 02'

by PoeticallyPersonified

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
love it!

I really hope this quick cooperation is just to lull them into a false sense of security for her escape. Hmmmmm I can just imagine Aaryan hunting down his runaway bride. . . *shudders*

Tallygirl1Tallygirl1about 9 years ago
I agree with Ariesgirl's comment.

I would not be so matter-of-fact were I kidnapped with no means of escaping; but, like Ariana, I would also try to be subtly conniving. Either way, I am really enjoying this story. Good job!

Loca85Loca85about 9 years ago
Stupid Anon

Ignore him/her. It's Lit[erotica] not Lit[pornography].

This is a great story and I'm happy to watch it unfold.

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyabout 9 years ago
Nicely done

Anxiously (but also patiently 😄) awaiting the next chapter. Good stuff!

Loveless24Loveless24about 9 years ago
😊😇

I love this story can't wait til next update

MADISONKAIMADISONKAIabout 9 years ago
LOVED IT!!

So glad to see this update. 5 stars again. Please write at your own pace and do not pay attention to the rude comment left by what I consider a poltroon. I look forward to the no doubt interesting and adventurous courtship these two will have.

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 9 years ago

I know Ariana is making the best of her situation but she seems a bit too content at being held captive.

Did Aaryan overlook the qualities Ariana stated she like in a man? He definitely isn't being honest thats for sure. Not unless he plans on telling her who he really is he is setting them up for heartache should Ariana find out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ignore that ignorant and lazy anon comment

Your story is amazing!! It's moving at a nice pace and providing great background of the characters. Thank you and keep up the good work. Just please finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
too long

did you forget where you are? the site is "literotica"...not a rehash of the middle east. 2 chapters and not even nudity?

you have diarrhea of the mouth and constipation of the brain...quit wasting readers time and GET ON WITH IT for Christs sake

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPoeticallyPersonified@PoeticallyPersonified
Hi my loves, I'm currently working on a few stories so here is the breakdown: Daddy's Little Switch: African-American romance with bdsm themes The Seven: Anila - Interracial, Sci-fi Futa :-) The Seven: Secret Spinoff #1: Futa on everyone :-) The Seven: Secret Spinoff #2: Lesb...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES