Cunnilingus Workday

Story Info
Husband is happy to serve wife a quick cunnilingus orgasm.
1.1k words
4.12
13.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These stories are strongly based on real encounters or spiced up by some fantasies yet to be done. I hope you enjoy these stories as much as I did writing or getting inspired for them

--

Nick and Mia are a couple in their 30´s. They are both active in life, in work, hobbies, studying and sexuality. Both having wide range of sexual interests and fantasies, which many have been fulfilled. Nick is a handsome long haired, 6 foot tall guy with thick cock while Mia is a beautiful brunette, around 5.5 foot tall with a perfectly round butt and firm tits.

They live in a cozy wooden cottage, which is off city in the woods, with a beautiful lake view. Both of them are working remotely and they have plenty of private time to spend together.

This encounter happened on a chilly October Monday. Both of them had a hurried workday and lots of sexuality hanging in the air as last night they had been sharing their hopes and fantasies. How they could keep their sexual life active and maybe make some frequent routines to keep things heated up.

Nick had already been aroused for a few days as he had fantasied about worshiping Mia's smooth pussy and round tits. This morning Nick had been thinking about having a younger guy in threesome to play with. How he would fuck his ass while forcing the playthings head between Mia's hot thighs. Slowly upping the pace fucking him while seeing an intense orgasm building up for Mia as she would use his face.

Suddenly Mia came out from the working room. Looking foxy at Nick she said:

"I could really use a quick orgasm before my next meeting in 10 minutes."

The idea of pleasuring Mia with his tongue quickly sent shivers down to Nick's shaft, which immediately responded by stiffening up.

"I would love that!" Nick replied.

Nick followed Mia to the bedroom while touching his growing dick through his jogging pants. Mia jumped on the bed while lowering her pants and revealing her shaved pussy. Nick helped her out from the rest of her yoga pants and black g-strings. Nick just loved how she liked wearing hot strings with that perfect round ass.

Nick didn't waste any time and worked his tongue to Mia's clit.

Mia immediately responded by throwing her head back on the bed and sighing with pleasure.

He started licking up and down her whole vulva. Sometimes stopping more on her clit and then back to exploring the whole of her pussy.

Mia grabbed Nick's hair and held it in a power enhancing way. How she would use that hot tongue just for her pleasure. The position turned Nick on even more, as he was simultaneously humping the bed while still having his pants on.

Nick asked "Do you like using my tongue as your masturbator"

"God yes!" Mia replied.

Mia was looking at the clock

"I still have few minutes to enjoy this before I must cum and go"

Nick just got more excited and worked his tongue rapidly from left to right and up and down on Mia's wet clit.

When going down to her vaginal entry he was immersed in her wetness. Warm pussy juice dripping all over his chin and filling his mouth.

"Are you going to make a mess of my mouth" Nick said

"I'm going to fill your mouth!" Mia said panting and rocking her body up and down

Tightening her grip on Nick's head she pulled herself to his wanting mouth.

Nick kept going up and down at a fast pace. Savoring the taste of his woman's juices in his mouth.

Mia was getting closer. Panting fasted and moaning in pleasure.

Nick pinched her nipples with his hands. Stimulating her perfect pink nipples and feeling up her round and firm boobs.

Suddenly she stopped breathing, rocking her body back and forth. Leaning her head backwards.

Nick knew she was coming and didn't stop. He kept licking her clit and, while giving her time to enjoy the orgasm, while slowly started giving attention to other parts of her pussy too.

Nick raised his eyes and Mia looked at him.

Nick was not done yet.

Nick went back to work, slowly licking her again.

"So you want me to go back to work horny, do you?" Mia asked

"Might be" Nick replied, and kept licking her pussy

Mia started getting back into the mood.

She reapplied her hands on Nick's head and slowly started feeling that hot tongue again.

Nick loved licking that pussy. He could have kept going forever while pleasuring his woman.

Time was running short. Mia's work meeting was about to begin.

Mia told Nick that he would have to bring her coffee and snacks to the meeting as that time was being spent otherwise!

Nick was happy to comply. Now feeling how she was all wet from the first orgasm. Licking that pussy juice up. Going back and forth between her vaginal opening and clit. Getting a taste of that juice while sending spikes of pleasure up Mia's spine.

Time was really running short.

Like the time did not exist Nick just kept licking, exploring the clitoral hood and feeling up her pussy lips with his tongue.

Mia looked at the clock.

"Sorry honey, we really have to go now" she said.

Nick raised his head from her pussy and licked up his pussy juice covered lips. Mia got up to sit on the side of the bed. Meanwhile Nick also stood up and dropped his pants, offering his rock hard cock for Mia to taste before they were to go. Mia didn't think twice and took that rock hard shaft in her mouth. The warmth and wetness of her mouth left Nick panting with pleasure. Although so shortly as now she really had to go..

Mia took the cock out of her mouth and pulled her pants up. Shaking her hot ass she made her way back to the working room. Nick was smiling with pleasure and went on to clean up his face and get the coffee going.

When the meeting had already begun, Nick took the coffee and snacks to Mia. People in the meeting would have no idea what the prelude for that meeting was. Maybe they would spot Nick's boner through his pants in the webcam, probably not.

--

I hope you enjoyed this short story and I hope to upload some new stuff as it happens to come

--

Also while I'm not native English speaker I stumbled upon some interesting history about cunnilingus while looking up it's etymology:

"Cunnilingus was a very familiar manifestation in classical times;... it tends to be especially prevalent at all periods of high civilization. [Havelock Ellis, "Studies in the Psychology of Sex," 1905] "