Heavenly

Story Info
Lilith deals with the Devil.
1.8k words
4.43
4.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lilith sat and watched the sun rise over Lake Lucerne, feeling the warmth on her skin with a soft sigh of bliss, her breath turning to white smoke in the frigid winter air.

Her leathers creaked as she shifted against the railing of the viewing platform, her long black hair hanging down her back.

Slipping a cigarette between her lips, she snapped her fingers, a flame singeing the end and allowing her to take a long, deep draw on it.

Exhaling, she blew out smoke devils that chuckled into the ether. The little demons gave her a thought.

One brother won't bite the bait... maybe another will...

Putting the cigarette between her lips, she dug her nails into her wrist, drawing blood with a soft hiss. As it dripped onto the ancient wood, she knew she had a few seconds before one of the holy idiots came sniffing.

Sure enough, a second or so after her skin sealed, a young male came onto the platform, looking around cautiously.

"Excuse me, young lady, but have you seen..." he trailed off when he saw her eyes, and then the true face beneath. "You!"

Moving fast, she pinned him to the wood. He was young, or he would have overpowered her. She dug her nails into his throat, and spoke in a sibilant whisper.

"Where. Is. Lucifer?"

"I don't know... he's not in Hell or Heaven..." the angel croaked. Lilith dug her claws in deeper, drawing silvery blood.

"Don't lie to me, angel."

"He's in New York... a gym..."

"A gym... what gym?" She snarled. The angel didn't answer.

Putting her free hand to his head, she read his memories and saw flashes of a state of the art building, making her smile.

"So the devil wants to exercise... let's see if I can't oblige him..." she chuckled sinfully, then forced demonic essence into his head, smiting him dead in seconds.

Kicking the body off the platform, she teleported across the world, landing in the building she had seen in the angel's memories.

Looking round at the humans in tight clothing, she altered her appearance to match them then leaned on a door frame, looking for Lucifer. Her eyes were drawn to a tall, muscular blonde male in the corner who was hammering away on a punch bag.

Biting her lip, Lilith watched him. As if aware of her scrutiny, the man turned and met her gaze, his eyes flashing silver. Lilith gulped.

Lucifer...

She blinked, and he was gone. Then a voice whispered from behind her, making Lilith both freeze in horror and clench her fists in sheer arousal.

"Why are you here, demon....?" It asked, sounding somehow both utterly menacing yet undeniably seductive. Lilith turned to face him, his vessel gazing down at her.

The vessel was tall, seemingly chiselled from granite and considerably handsome, his trousers hanging low on sculpted hips, but it was unmistakably Lucifer. The aura of immense angelic power exuded like the ominous buildup to a tropical storm.

Lilith gave him a shy smile, running a fingernail down the ridge that defined his muscles. "I came to speak to you, Lucy..."

"Call me that again, demon, and I'll make sure you cannot speak for a thousand years."

"You don't want me to talk? There are plenty of other things my mouth can do, besides get me into trouble, Lucifer." As she spoke, she placed her hand flat on his chest, the firm muscle below the skin making her desire pulse softly.

"I don't want you, or your mouth, or any part of you for that matter, near me. I see you again, I will smite you where you stand."

"What if I'm not standing..." she purred, meeting his gaze. She was curious how much like his brother Lucifer really was. Michael was too straight laced to be tempted. But Lucifer was a whole different ball game - he was revered by the demons for a reason.

He is temptation... she mused, her eyes studying the vessel he had chosen and wondered how much quicker Eve would have succumbed if he'd used this form instead of the snake. She would have melted like ice in the midday sun... I know I would...

Then again, Eve had been such a goody two shoes she would have probably had no idea what to do with a man like this if she had gotten one. Her and Adam had stumbled into sex by pure accident.

Lilith's first time... that had been entirely on purpose - all five of them. Lucifer didn't budge. And he clearly wasn't amused.

"Answer my question. Why are you here...?"

"I'm here for you. Perhaps we can go somewhere less public and talk." She stuttered, the ever mounting desire for him making her voice tremble. Lucifer snapped his fingers and suddenly the room was empty, the building silent and quiet.

Lilith became very aware that she was now alone with Lucifer, who was clearly not in a mood to play games with her. Licking her lips, she took a deep breath to try and stamp out the urge to pounce on him and shred his trousers - and his chest.

"You have privacy. Now talk, demon."

"I have a name, you know. I'm - "

"I. Don't. Care. And I don't want to talk."

Lilith took him at his word. He doesn't want to talk... okay...

Pouncing, she wrapped her slim, long legs around his waist, her arms around his neck and planted a hungry, passionate kiss on his lips. His hands landed on her ass, forced to hold her up as he staggered back.

Then he came to a dead stop and put her down, effortlessly breaking free of her grip. Lilith gazed at him, suddenly wondering if she had made a fatal mistake. Lucifer wiped his lip with the back of his hand, then glared at her, his eyes turning a blank silvery white.

"You kissed me... why?"

"Can you blame me? Look at you. You chose that damn vessel on purpose. And don't deny it."

"So I was seeking physical intimacy. That doesn't mean I want it with you, Lilith."

"You know me?"

"Of course I know you. I watched my father make you, and replace Eve with you. His greatest mistake. You are more of a temptation than I ever was with that apple."

"I'm a temptation? I'm not tempting you, am I?" Her physical shell shimmered and the clothing was gone, every inch of her on display as she brazenly stepped closer.

"Not one more step, Lilith."

"Or what, Lucifer... what will you do?" She asked, voice low and sultry, as she took another step in his direction. He looked her from head to toe, his eyes lingering on the smooth flesh of her mound, the soft swell of her breasts, then met her gaze. "Come on Lucifer..." she challenged, now inches from him. "What. Are you going. To do..."

Lucifer gave a primal growl, deep in his throat, that sent a sensuous shiver down her spine, moments before he scooped her up.

Her legs once more wrapped around his waist as he pinned her to the wall, the glass of the mirror cracking under the impact. His lips crashed against hers, anger and lust infusing the kiss with a hunger that made her incredibly wet.

Against her sex she could feel his ever swelling length, hard and ready with just the cloth of his trousers preventing him from claiming her like an animal.

Lilith tried to match the kiss with equal fervor, but the sheer feral desire in his ownership of her made her feel like an ant in the face of a tidal wave. His lips laid a trail, oddly hot against her skin, down her jaw and onto her neck, eliciting a gasp of shock before it turned into a guttural moan as his teeth marked her flesh.

Lilith wanted those teeth marking her everywhere - her neck, her breasts, her stomach... she wanted to feel them between her legs as he tasted her. Unable to breathe for the carnal want that coursed through her, she gasped out two words.

"Fuck. Me..."

Lucifer obliged, yanking down his trousers and forcing himself into her, the sudden invasion, the abrupt stretch and possessive fullness making her cry out in agonised joy.

His hips began to move, each thrust slamming her into the wall, cracking the glass further and embedding little shards into her back. Lilith didn't care, her nails shredding long gouges into Lucifer's strong back, his blood coating her nails.

Licking the crimson off her nails, Lilith grinned and shoved him back, slipping off of him. Using a nail to his throat, she guided him backwards until he fell back onto a bench.

Quickly straddling him, she sank down onto his thick, warm shaft with a blissful moan, before riding him with utter abandon, the sound of their flesh slamming together echoing in the empty building.

His hands squeezed the firm flesh of her ass as she rode him, his lips latching onto her nipples and biting for a brief second before soothing them with a tender suction.

Her moans of ecstasy grew louder and louder, her body writhing sinuously as it approached one of the most intense climaxes she had ever experienced. Lucifer's groans and grunts of pleasure became short curses of her name.

"Lilith! Fuck!"

His words only spurred her on, driving her higher and higher. Lucifer wrapped an arm around her waist and moved off the bench, pinning her to the floor as he once more began to fuck her with ruthless, animal dominance.

Lilith didn't fight, not caring anymore about who was fucking who. She just wanted to orgasm, and feel Lucifer's own fill her.

Clinging onto him as if he were an anchor in a storm, she buried her head in the crook of his neck, screaming like a banshee.

"Yes, Lucifer! Yes! Harder!"

He obliged, slamming into her with floor shaking force that made her certain she would carry bruises for the next century.

She could feel him grinding parts of her no human had touched for years, her body teetering on the edge of a climax that she was sure would tear her apart.

His body tensed, and she felt him begin to pull away, but Lilith tightened her legs around him. "No! Fill me! Fuck me!"

Lucifer looked in her eyes, and - seeing no lie in them, no deceit or ulterior motive - nodded once.

A second later, he gave a long, deep and guttural moan of her name and she felt his seed coat her insides, engulfing her sex to the point it began to leak out.

The sheer feeling of knowing an Archangel - Lucifer - was finding release in her, drove her off the cliff and into the seas of orgasm.

Her body shook, her teeth dug deep into his shoulder and she sank her nails into his back, her own scream of his name turned to a muffled shriek.

He bit her neck, and she screamed again, the glass of the walls around them shattering into countless pieces.

Eventually, Lucifer eased himself out of her and shifted to lie beside her, both of them breathing raggedly, until they made eye contact.

Well fuck... Lilith thought, this is going to be awkward...