Heavenly Cake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paris was still fast asleep on the couch, smiling and drooling. Anna chuckled as she admired his handsome features. Her heart was excited by her dream, not to mention other parts of her body. She had never experienced an erotic dream before. She was disappointed she couldn't finish it.

"Paris called me Irena... how did that name get into my head?" she whispered.

She didn't know anyone by that name and couldn't recall ever hearing it before. She eventually shrugged and hopped out of bed to get her day started. She didn't have any morning classes, but she was expected to join her Bible study group at the chapel. She woke Paris to see if his memories were back. He sighed and shook his head, then he smiled and wished Anna a good morning. A good night's sleep brought his cheerful spirit back. Anna stared at him in bewilderment for a moment, wondering what to do with him. He could miraculously heal people. A talent like that couldn't be ignored.

"Paris, I'm going to take you to the chapel this morning. Then I was going to take you to the police station to file a found-person report, but I'm beginning to think you're not lost. You can heal people. That's scary and amazing. I think God has big plans for you. I also think we should keep your ability a secret until we know why you're here, but I still think you should use it. Would you be against visiting the children's ward at the hospital with me and secretly healing as many of them as possible?"

Paris's eyes widened at that suggestion.

"I would love to do that."

Anna and Paris walked to the chapel and met with Becky before Bible study. Becky was awestruck by Paris when she saw him. Anna pulled her friend aside and explained their plans for the day. She decided not to tell Becky that she confirmed Paris could heal people. She figured she would fill her in on the details after their successful hospital visit. Their cover story was to surprise the children with face paintings and pray with them if they wanted. Anna loved doing face paintings for the children's ministries around town.

Anna collected her art supplies and took the bus into town with Paris. They spent most of the day in the pediatric ward. Paris played and laughed with the children while Anna brightened their faces and hands with flowers, animals, superheroes, and anything else the children requested. Then Paris would hold their hands and pray with them. Anna watched in amazement as some of the sicker children brightened up and looked at Paris in wonder. She had to fight back her tears as one little girl that could barely sit up when they came into her room suddenly sprang out of bed mid-prayer and wrapped her arms around Paris's neck. When nurses and parents noticed how energized the children were, Anna figured it was time to make their exit. Paris looked tired as they hurried to the elevator. He leaned against the back wall as Anna hit the lobby button.

"Are you okay, Paris?" she asked in concern.

"I think so. I'm just tired. Today was wonderful. Thanks for bringing me here."

"You're more than welcome. You just made a lot of families very happy. Thanks for being amazing."

"Anytime," he yawned.

He rubbed his eyes and smiled at Anna. She had little messy flowers and hearts painted on her cheeks where she let the children paint her face. Paris had never seen anything more beautiful.

They hurried onto the bus and headed back to campus as the skies darkened. It was pouring rain when they finally reached the dorm. They sneaked past the front desk and hurried to the room to dry off. Paris stripped in the bathroom and wrapped himself in a towel so Anna could take his clothes to the communal laundry mat.

"Paris, I'm going to stop by the store and get you another uniform. Then I'll grab a big supper from the dining hall since we skipped lunch. Do you want more cake?" she asked as she pulled on her raincoat.

Her question was met with silence. She glanced at the futon couch and gasped to see Paris fast asleep and fully exposed. He had fallen asleep the instant he sat down. His towel had fallen off at that point too. His head was leaning on the back of the couch, and the light from the window revealed dark circles under his eyes. Anna grabbed her extra blanket and draped it over him, then she examined his face. He looked sick and drawn. His appearance scared her. He was perfectly fine a few minutes earlier.

"Oh no, what if his ability to heal comes at a price? Paris, wake up for me, please," she whispered and patted his cheeks.

He groaned and stirred, then he looked at her in confusion.

"Anna, what's wrong?"

"I think you're sick. How do you feel?"

She placed her palm against his forehead. His skin was cold and clammy.

"Awful," he groaned.

"Do you need to go to the clinic?"

"Their machines didn't work on me last time. I don't think they can help."

"I'm going to get you some food. If that doesn't help, I might have to take you back to the hospital. You look terrible. Here, rest on the bed while I'm gone. It's way more comfortable than the futon."

Anna helped Paris over to the bed and tucked him in. Then she brought him a glass of water before she left the dorm room. She ran through the rain to the dining hall and collected some foot-long submarine sandwiches brimming with meat, cheese, and veggies. She added four slices of carrot cake and some sugary sodas to the order before she rushed back to the dorm. She was soaked despite her raincoat. She stripped and dropped her wet things in the bathroom. Then she wrapped herself in her bathrobe before carrying the food over to the bed. Paris was asleep and shivering with fever. He looked worse than he did thirty minutes earlier. It was a terrifying change. His skin looked thin and drawn, making his bones stand out. Anna cursed under her breath and set the food aside. She leaned on the bed and pet his hair as she whispered a prayer of healing. She feared his healing spree at the hospital had somehow hurt him.

"My sweet Paris, how can I help you?"

She climbed into bed next to him and wrapped her arm around him. The arousing draw she usually felt was barely perceptible. That scared her even more.

"Please, tell me how to help you," she begged.

"Irena," he whispered.

Anna gasped and looked at his face. His eyes were still closed, but tears were dripping from his long lashes.

"Who is Irena?" she asked.

"A wonderful dream."

"You called me Irena in my dream. Is that who you're talking about? Can she heal you?"

"Her love can. "

"How do I find her?"

"In my dreams," he whispered.

"Paris, that doesn't make any sense."

"I'm not Paris."

"Then who are you?"

"I can't remember."

Anna sighed in frustration and thought for a moment.

"If you're not Paris, then I'm not Anna. I'm Irena. What can I give you to make you better?"

"A kiss."

Anna furrowed her brow as she stared at the dark circles under Paris's eyes. She didn't understand how a kiss could make him better. She also didn't understand how he healed people in the first place, but she was willing to try anything at that point.

"This better work," she whispered.

She took a deep breath and pressed their lips together, and an exhilarating shock pricked every nerve in her body. She wasn't sure if she had kissed someone or stuck her lips to a damaged extension cord. She shuddered as the powerful sensation rolled through her body. Paris moaned as he slowly tasted her lips, drawing warmth and energy from her affection. A few seconds later, he pulled away and blinked in confusion.

"Anna? Why are you in bed with me? I thought you said it was wrong."

She shuddered as she tried to shake the wild feelings that were still racing through her flesh. She focused on Paris's face as her heart rate calmed down. She was glad to see his healthy complexion had returned. The change was magical.

"You were sick. I was trying to help you, and it worked. Who is Irena?"

"Irena," he whispered in surprise. "That name is familiar, but I don't know why."

"You said she was in your dreams."

"Oh, then you should ask me about her while I'm dreaming," he smiled.

Anna's brow slowly furrowed after that response. She didn't know if he was joking or serious.

"Paris, were you dreaming a few seconds ago?"

"I... don't remember."

She sighed as she studied his pretty green eyes.

"I didn't know an angel could be a hopeless mess, but here you are."

"Anna, I'm not an angel," he whispered as he ran his fingers into her hair and pulled their lips together again.

Euphoric arousal saturated every nerve in Anna's body as it flowed from Paris's lips. She shuddered and wavered under the weight of the delicious temptation. It was like leaning over a heavenly feast while starving. All she had to do was reach out and take it, but she didn't know who owned the food or if it was safe. Paris sensed what she was feeling and quickly pulled away, startled by his own magnetic pull. Anna was staring at him with very wide eyes and flushed cheeks.

"Is all that coming from me?" he asked.

"It is. It's stronger than it was last night."

"Hmm, interesting. Hey, what is that heavenly smell?"

"Oh, it's our supper. Are you hungry?"

"I'm starving."

They sat up on the bed and laid some napkins on the blanket before they ate. Paris devoured his sandwich and two slices of cake while groaning in delight. Anna was chuckling at him.

"Paris, did you get sick because you healed those kids?"

"I did," he mumbled with his mouth full.

"You knew it was happening?" she asked in surprise.

He nodded as he drank his cherry soda. He drained it in a few gulps.

"I felt their sicknesses flowing into my body as I gave them my vitality. That's how I knew it was working, so I kept doing it."

Anna stared at him in disbelief for a moment.

"Paris, you could have killed yourself! When you feel something hurting you, you should stop doing it."

"It was worth it. The kids were happy, and you were happy. That made me really happy," he grinned.

Anna stared at him in disbelief again as he started on his third slice of cake.

"Paris, I would be crushed if anything happened to you. You scared me half to death when you fell ill so fast. Please don't do that again."

He looked at her in surprise for a moment. Her pretty blue eyes were extra wet as she fought back her tears.

"I'm sorry, Anna. I'm not used to this body," he said and scooted closer to her.

He pulled her into his arms and hugged her like she had hugged him the previous day. She squeezed him in return and let out a shaky sigh.

"You're not used to this body? So you're admitting you're an angel?" she whispered.

"I don't know what I am, but I'm not an angel."

"Why do you keep saying that? How do you know you're not an angel?"

He drew away and searched her eyes for a moment. He touched her cheek and brushed his thumb over her bottom lip as he admired her. Anna enjoyed the rush of hot arousal his touch caused.

"Anna, why would an angel overwhelm you with arousal? Why would an angel's mind be preoccupied with every seduction technique known to mankind? You would be shocked and repulsed by my thoughts," he confessed.

"Why?"

"My thoughts are not holy. They're not even decent. My focus isn't on serving the High Father right now. It's on seducing you. I wanted you the first time I saw you. I ache for you when you're close, and seduction is as easy as breathing for me. I seduce you in my thoughts a hundred times a day, imagining every possible way I could make you give in."

He caressed her neck and suddenly pulled their foreheads together, making her tense.

"I want inside you, Anna. I want you to want me inside you, and I could make you give in. It would be too easy. I could have you whenever I wanted you. Did you know that?" he whispered close to her lips.

His words, smell, and proximity were turning Anna's thoughts to horny mush, and she couldn't pull away. He was finally showing her what he could really do, and she loved it. Paris felt what she was feeling, and he wavered. His current body was weak and needy. He often felt like he was starving, but his mind was strong enough to stay in control. He gently pushed Anna away and held her at arm's length, giving them both a chance to clear their heads.

"Oh my God... I felt your desire for me," Anna gulped. "It actually burns. How do you resist?"

Her body was tingling wildly as she stared at the blush on Paris's flawless face.

"I love you, Anna. Seducing you with my power is not an expression of love. It's domination. I will not take advantage of something so perfect."

"What if I want you to?" she whispered.

Paris's eyes widened for a moment. Her desire was talking, not his.

"That's different, but I doubt your head is clear right now. Anna, you need to know that I'm more like a demon than an angel."

"No, you're not a demon. You risked your health to heal children. A demon would never do that."

"That's not true. Demons can work miracles in their efforts to deceive. Even the Antichrist can work miracles. I don't think I'm that bad, but I don't think I'm good either."

"Stop trying to make yourself sound bad. You are a wonderful man with strange powers. That's what you are. Can you accept that?"

Paris stared at her in surprise for a moment, then he smiled and nodded.

"I'm also a man that loves you, Anna. I thought you were an angel when I first saw you, but now I know you're something better. An angel doesn't have to sacrifice anything to care for someone. They don't get tired or hungry. Angels have eternity at their fingertips. You don't. You sacrificed your limited time, energy, and money to take care of a stranger, expecting nothing in return. You just wanted me to be okay. That was your reward, but you deserve so much more. You make me want to drown you in ecstasy. I want to pleasure you until you beg me to stop, but I won't. I will not dishonor you."

Anna stared at Paris with her heart pounding. She had never burned with passion for someone before. Paris had set her mind and body ablaze. She finally knew what she wanted, and she had spent two days convincing him not to give it to her.

"Paris, I saw you in my dreams last night. You called me Irena. I think Irena is someone you loved in the past, and you were teaching her how to make love. You're like a god of romance. You know the nature of pure love and the nature of reality. It's mind-boggling, and I want to experience every part of it with you. Show me how to make love, please," she begged.

"Well, since you said please," he grinned.

Anna gasped as Paris pushed her down on the bed and climbed over her. He caught her mouth for a passionate kiss as he pressed his firm body against hers through her robe. That's when she remembered he was naked. Tingles and arousal pricked every nerve in her body as she tasted his mouth and smelled his sweet breath. It was like being pulled under by a scorching wave. Her heart pounded, and her temperature rose as he held her neck and caressed her tongue. He drew away a moment later and gazed into her aroused eyes. Her beauty never ceased to amaze him.

"You are a feast, my sweet Anna. You deserve to be savored and spoiled," he whispered.

Anna was trembling with anticipation as Paris kissed down her neck, slowly tasting her skin. He pulled her robe open little by little, making a trail for his mouth to follow. She shuddered when he pulled the fluffy material off her right breast, exposing it to the cool air in the room. He brushed his lips along its plump inner curve, moving towards her hardening nipple. Anna's breasts were full and inviting, almost too perfect to be hidden. She moaned softly as his warm lips captured her nipple and suckled it. Then his tongue lovingly flicked against it, encouraging it into a perfect peak. He was slowly opening her robe as he sucked her nipple, indulging in the heady flavor of her skin as he revealed her beauty. Once her breasts were displayed, he raised up to admire them.

Paris smiled as he cupped her soft mounds and squeezed them lovingly. Anna watched his handsome face as she enjoyed his touch. His fingers slid over her hard nipples, pulling them down so they would spring forth again, causing the flesh around them to jiggle. He trailed his hands down her ribs and over her slender waist, pushing her robe away from her entrancing body.

"I didn't think you could be more perfect, but you keep surprising me," Paris whispered as he climbed down her body.

Anna gulped as he picked up her knees and spread them wide, revealing her most intimate area. Paris stood on his knees between her thighs, admiring her beautiful form. Anna's body ached with want at the sight of his handsome erection. She had never seen anything like it. Mostly because she never looked for such things, but she knew what it was and where it was supposed to go. She was suddenly eager to feel it, but Paris had other plans.

"You are wonderfully inviting. Every part of you perfected by the High Father," he whispered as he crawled over her and gently kissed her mouth again. "Touch me, Anna. I'm yours to explore," he whispered against her lips.

He picked up her right hand and held it over his heart, letting her feel its excited rhythm. She smiled and ran her fingers over his chest and abs, feeling every sculpted detail. She already knew Paris was a work of art. She touched his soft face next, feeling the smooth lines around his inviting features. Then she ran her fingers into his silky hair and coaxed his mouth tighter against hers. She moaned softly as she tasted his tongue.

Paris slowly pulled away and moved down her body, kissing her neck and chest before taking her right nipple between his warm lips. He didn't linger there long since he had already tasted them, but her blushing hills and tight nipples were too tempting to ignore. He eventually continued down her smooth stomach, licking and kissing the soft flesh. Anna jumped and chuckled when he licked into her belly button. Paris smiled as he continued to kiss over her lower belly, finding every ticklish spot. He had her squirming and laughing for a minute straight.

"Please stop!" she laughed and tried to wriggle away from him.

"Watching you squirm is a little too entertaining. Thankfully, I don't have to tickle you to make you do it," he grinned.

Anna gulped as he kissed the delicate skin above her mound. He trailed his nose through her little patch of blond hair, breathing her in. He groaned as he enjoyed her arousing scent. He gingerly nuzzled her clit with the tip of his tongue, sending an electric sensation aching through her genitals. Anna gasped and shuddered as it rolled through her body. She was extremely aroused and ready for harder stimulation, but Paris intended to caress her into a perfect fit of ecstasy. He wanted to show her the fine art of erotic sensation. It was instinctive to him.

Anna's heart was pounding, and her body ached with want as she watched Paris settle between her legs. She jumped and groaned when he nuzzled her inner thigh, trailing his nose along the bend of her leg. His hot breath felt wonderful against her aroused lips. He kissed the soft skin just to the right of her opening, making her inner muscles flex in anticipation. She had never been touched that way before, and it was maddening. He kissed the soft skin on the left side of her opening too, keeping his caresses fresh and even. His mouth was salivating as he indulged in her seductive smell. He was anxious to taste the treasure before him.

Suddenly, Paris quickly lapped the tip of his tongue through her pink opening, catching the drop of nectar that had gathered there. Anna jumped from the wild tickle it caused. Then she groaned from the ache that followed. She was starving for stimulation at that point.