Heavenly Cake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chloehunt
chloehunt
842 Followers

Paris groaned as he savored her sweet droplet, a perfect taste of her pleasure. He needed more. He gently slid his tongue inside her, opening her little by little, massaging against the tight muscles just inside her opening. Anna moaned and squirmed against the bed, finely feeling relief and a hint of ecstasy as his tongue moved inside her.

"Oh my God," she breathed.

She clutched at the blanket as she rode the wild sensation. Her eyes were rolling back as he pushed his tongue deeper, lapping against her tight inner muscles, drawing her nectar out. It was a scorching internal massage. She gasped and twitched as he worked his tongue against the top of her swollen canal, groping her pelvic bone and causing a sharp tickle inside her.

"Paris, that's too much," she panted.

He wasn't about to stop. She was dripping on his tongue and squirming against his caresses. He grabbed her hips and held her still as he licked harder inside her.

"Ah! Oh God!" she gasped.

She cried out as her body tensed and her hips bucked against the bed. Paris held her steady as she shook and writhed. She ran her fingers into his hair and pulled his face tighter against her pussy as she struggled to catch her breath. Paris groaned as her sweetness soaked his chin and her inner muscles convulsed against his tongue. Feeling her lose control made him ache for stimulation. He licked her until she was spent. Anna groaned as she relaxed against the bed with her heart pounding. Paris smiled and wiped his chin before he climbed over her. He lay down against her breasts and gently kissed her blushing mouth.

"Mmm, I taste sweet," Anna smiled.

"You're better than cake," Paris grinned.

"That is a huge compliment coming from you," she chuckled.

"Was that your first orgasm?"

"It was," she blushed.

"It was incredibly hot. Thank you for sharing it with me. I'm aching to penetrate you now. May I?"

"I want you to, but I'm afraid it will hurt," she whispered.

"I'll go really slow, and I'll stop if it hurts, but I think I aroused you enough to make it enjoyable. Would you like to try?"

Anna gulped and nodded. Paris smiled and kissed her tenderly for many seconds. Anna loved the warmth of his chest against her breasts and the soft skin of his stomach and thighs pressed between her legs. His hard penis touching her crotch was the wildest sensation. The top of his shaft was resting against her wet opening. Paris rocked his hips, causing his meat to slide against her swollen lips. Anna groaned as tingles rushed through her groin and into her gut. She couldn't believe she was about to be penetrated by a man outside of marriage, but there she was, eager to feel his thick meat inside her.

Anna admired Paris's beautiful face as she sensed the hot arousal resonating from his skin, but anxiety crept through her gut when she felt the tip of his penis slide against her opening, gently parting her lips. Despite her hunger for him, she tensed, and Paris stopped. He looked at her in concern as he ran his fingers through her soft hair.

"Do you want me to stop, Anna?"

"No. I want you inside me, but I'm scared," she confessed.

"I'll go really slow. Tell me if it's too much," he whispered.

Paris gently rocked his hips, pushing his penis tip against the muscles inside her labia. Anna tensed again, but the gentle pressure felt wonderful. Paris gazed into her eyes as he teased her, making her hotter. The longer he did it, the more her inner muscles ached with want. Moisture was soon dripping out of her onto his tip, inviting him in. A few seconds later, he pushed deeper, opening the tightest part of her vagina. Anna gasped, expecting it to hurt, but it didn't. The pressure felt unnerving like it could hurt at any moment. Paris moved very little as her tight warmth stretched around him. He eventually sank as deep as he could go. He groaned softly and smiled to finally be inside of her. She felt heavenly. Anna was tingling wildly to have a man's aroused flesh deep in her birth canal. She groaned and squeezed him with her inner muscles, enjoying the new feeling.

"How is it?" Paris whispered.

"Big and hard. It feels good."

"It will feel different when I thrust. Tell me if it's too much, okay?"

"Okay," she nodded.

Paris watched Anna's face as he rocked his hips, pulling his hard shaft out of the delicious vice of her swollen pussy and thrusting it back in again. She gasped and tensed from the sensation. She had never felt so much pressure and movement inside her abdomen and vagina. The first few thrusts hurt. Then the internal massage made her feel hot with pleasure. It only hurt when he pushed deep.

"Is it good?" Paris whispered.

"It hurts a little, but don't stop," she groaned as she wrapped her arms around him.

She ran her fingers down the soft skin of his back, feeling the shape of his muscles as his cock pumped in and out of her. Paris smiled as he watched the pleasure on her beautiful face.

"You're having sex, Anna. Do you like it?"

"It's wonderful," she groaned.

"Does it still hurt?"

"Some, but I don't care."

All she could focus on was the hard penis massaging her tight warmth, stretching her inner muscles around it again and again. Sharp tingles were building inside her with every thrust. Paris moaned in delight as he gently massaged the back of her neck and kissed her ear lobe. He could feel Anna's body getting overwhelmed. She groaned and clutched at Paris's arms as her muscles tensed. He felt her losing control and quickly kissed her mouth, working his tongue against hers. He thrust a little faster, pushing her over the edge. Anna gasped against his lips as an orgasm stole her breath. Paris kissed her harder while thrusting deeper, making her whimper and twitch. Anna's eyes were rolling back as his hard meat massaged her trembling muscles, making the tingles sharper.

Paris indulged in Anna's pleasure as he worked her through the feverish orgasm, then he let himself be overwhelmed. He groaned and shook as his semen flooded her tight canal. Anna moaned when she felt the wet burst gush inside her. Paris shook again and again as the pleasure rolled through his body, then he melted against Anna's soft skin to rest. He slowly rocked his hips, enjoying the tingly aftershocks and the sweaty afterglow of carnal bliss.

"Oh my God, I'm soaked," Anna breathed as she felt the hot streams dripping out of her.

"I'm sorry. Did you not want me to cum inside you?"

"It's okay. It was really hot. I hope I don't regret it."

Paris raised up and stared at her beautiful face for a moment. His mind felt stronger after feeling her passion. Anna gazed into his emerald eyes as they appeared to absorb the light around them. Paris's skin was starting to glow with ethereal youth and vigor. Lovemaking strengthened him, allowing his powers to break free of Daphne's spell of foolishness.

"Paris, you look enchanting," Anna whispered in astonishment.

"I'm not Paris. My name is Cypress. I remember everything. How did my sister find you?" he whispered in amazement as he cradled Anna's face in his hands.

"What are you talking about?"

"Anna, I'm so sorry. My sister tricked me," he groaned as he leaned his forehead against hers.

"Your sister?"

"Yes. My sister Daphne is the demigod of war and strategy. She tricked me into falling in love with a virgin, and then we made love, starting the Spring of Lust."

"What are you talking about?"

Suddenly, a hot wind swirled through the room, sending papers flying off Anna's desk.

"The Spring of Lust is a renewal that is long overdue!" announced a thunderous female voice, scaring Anna witless.

She shrieked and cowered under Cypress. He shielded her from his sister's heat as she appeared in the tiny room.

"DAPHNE! Tone it down! You'll destroy the building!" Cypress yelled.

"Oh, forgive me," she gasped.

Daphne held up her dark arms and called her magic into her heart, calming the wind and heat.

"There we go. I forget my own strength sometimes. Oh, look, my handsome brother is balls deep in a mortal again. Why am I not surprised?" she chuckled.

Her voice was luxuriously low and feminine, a sensual tone on the edge of wrath. Anna gulped and peeked at the beautiful woman over Cypress's shoulder. She had seen her before in a dream. Daphne looked more human at that point, but her power still flowed around her like hot mist.

"How could you, Daphne? You're not my favorite sister anymore," Cypress grumbled.

"Don't be like that, brother. The mortals need this, and so do you, but you refuse to give it to them. The planet has renewed three times since the age of Bastileborn, and you were too lovesick to do your job, so I helped you along."

"You tricked me into starting an earth-shattering ritual. The Age of Modern Humans can't handle it. I know their hearts. This will destroy their cities. They rely too much on their weak technology to survive. They're not hearty like humans of old. Billions are going to die!"

"Seriously? Are they not capable of finding a balance between pleasure and work?" Daphne asked.

"No. They suck at it."

"What are you two talking about?" Anna whispered, catching Cypress's attention.

He gazed at her with his handsome brow furrowed. She looked too beautiful and fragile as she cowered in his arms. She was trembling with fear, and it broke his heart. Cypress's love for Anna was real, but they had both been deceived.

"Anna. I am Cypress, the god of love and fertility. My sister and I are demigods of old. The High Father doesn't rely on us like he used to, but we're allowed to express our powers across the ages. My powers are strongest in the spring when the sap and honey flow and mortals fall in love. If I happen to fall in love with a mortal and give her my seed during that time, it initiates a Spring of Lust, driven by echoes of my passion. It sends mortals into a horny frenzy for three months straight. If they survive the erotic quickening, there will be a population explosion in nine months."

Anna's mouth dropped open as she stared at Cypress.

"You're joking, right? How big of an explosion?"

"About two billion," Daphne grinned.

"Holy shit! That will increase the world population by over 25% in less than a year. That will kill the planet! The population normally increases by 1% a year. Cypress is right. Humans can't handle that right now. There will be war, famine, and horrible suffering when our resources start to run out!"

"I know. It will tip the Modern Age into chaos. The weak will be purged as civilization collapses, and a new age will begin," Daphne declared.

"Oh God, Paris, I mean, Cypress, that sounds like the apocalypse!"

"It is," he whispered sadly. "It's the beginning of the end for the Modern Age. Overpopulation brings about famine, war, pestilence, and death. My powers can be used to save mortals or speed them towards their destruction. I'm sorry, Anna. I am a sign of the end days."

"No, I don't believe you!"

"Think of it this way, dear Anna," Daphne began. "If the world ends faster, there will be less suffering. If the world continues on its current trajectory, the suffering will drag on for another millennium."

"You can't do this! How do we stop this? Tell me how to stop this!" Anna demanded.

"What am I hearing? Do you prefer a millennium of suffering over a faster end?" Daphne asked in disbelief.

"No! Can the world not change for the better? Do you truly know how things will end if we're left to figure it out on our own?"

"We have been studying mortals for countless millennia. They are predictable. We don't know the future, Anna. We can only guess at the High Father's plans, but we're rarely surprised," Cypress whispered.

"So there is a little hope? Tell me!" she yelled.

"Yes. There is always hope, but it rarely amounts to anything."

"I don't care. As long as there is a little hope, things can change. Cypress, stop this before it's too late!" Anna begged.

"I will try," he whispered and gently kissed her.

As Cypress drew away from Anna, she fell into a deep sleep. He climbed off the bed and snapped his fingers, instantly generating a fresh pair of pants on himself. Then he looked at Daphne and frowned.

"I'm sorry, brother. I honestly didn't think we would get to this point."

"She looks like Irena. You knew we would get here," he grumbled.

"You fell in love with her all over again. It was adorable and heartwarming. How are you still grumpy?" Daphne demanded.

"I have to leave her again. You don't understand mortals like I do, sister, and you don't always understand me. Your heart is made for war and strategy, not love and romance. We have to undo this. It's not fair to use Anna to bring about the end. She is too pure. You tricked us both."

"Are you serious?"

"Dead serious."

"I see. I have hurt you by not understanding you. I should not have meddled in your area of expertise. Can you forgive me so we can make this right?"

"I can, but you have ripped open an old wound."

"No, Cypress. That wound never closed. Anna was a beautiful reminder of Irena. She is a new love and a new hope. Look a little closer now that your powers are back. Read her potential for me. Is her spirit as fiery as Irena's?" Daphne grinned.

Cypress focused on Anna as she lay dreaming. Her potential destinies filled his mind like a rushing river, and he gasped at what he saw.

"By the High Father! How did I not notice her sooner?" he smiled in disbelief.

"Forgive me for suggesting it, but you're getting slow in your old age, Cypress. I'm tired of doing your job for you."

"Sister, thank you for this bittersweet awakening."

"You are welcome, and I'm sorry. I knew this would hurt you, but the world needed it."

"I needed it too," Cypress confessed.

"Would you like for me to erase her thoughts and make sure your seed doesn't derail her future by bringing about the Spring of Lust?"

"No. I'll do it. I deserve the heartbreak. I had to become a mortal fool to realize I was endangering the planet. How do you put up with me, sister?"

"Well, you are a constant source of entertainment. I'll be waiting for you in the garden," she whispered.

Daphne kissed her brother's cheek before she vanished, leaving him alone to reverse the apocalypse. Cypress sighed and sat on the edge of Anna's bed. He trailed his fingers through her sandy blond hair, drawing the sleeping spell away from her mind. She took a deep breath, opened her eyes, and smiled when she saw Cypress leaning over her.

"I'm sorry for the trouble I caused, Anna. I have to go home now. I love you," he whispered.

He leaned in and kissed her soft mouth. Tears were in her eyes when he drew away.

"Why? I don't want you to leave."

"I know, but the mortal realm will suffer if I don't. I will take some of your memories with me. You can have them back after you change the world," he smiled.

Cypress leaned over Anna and touched their foreheads together. She fell into a deep sleep as he searched her mind, stealing away her memories from the past two days. He left her knowledge intact. He had broadened her understanding of reality, and he wanted her to remember it even though she had forgotten her teacher. He erased the evidence of their intimacy, but he left a memory of the sensation for her to enjoy in her dreams. He knew she would eventually meet someone she could share the feeling with. He kissed her one last time before he stood by the bed. He searched her extraordinary potential again and nudged her mind in the right direction.

"That should do it. I'll be watching you cure cancer and save sick children for the next forty years, my sweet Anna. Then I'll watch your and Dalton's children lead the world into a better age. Dalton is very sweet and has a thick cock. You will have a wonderful life together. He is also smarter than he looks. I will visit you again in the future, when it's time for you to fall in love. I'll do my job better now, Anna. I'll do it in your honor. Thank you for inspiring an old god. I wish you sweet dreams and an extraordinary life."

After his parting words, Cypress vanished from Anna's room and returned to the ascended realm. It was good to be home and in his right mind, but it hurt a little too. He would miss Anna and loath himself for almost missing his chance to influence her. He had been a fool in many ways that spring.

"Has my grumpy brother learned a lesson?" Daphne asked.

She was standing by the scrying fountain when Cypress appeared in the garden. He sighed and nodded as he embraced his beloved sister.

"I have. Thank you for waking me up, Daphne. You are still my favorite sister."

"I hope so. Sister Gwendoline was rooting for the apocalypse. She's very dark to be so shiny. Your new crush is awake. Shall we spy on her?"

"Absolutely," he grinned.

Anna awoke with a burning need to change her course of study. She found a slice of carrot cake on her nightstand, so she ate it while she sat at her little desk. She opened her laptop to research requirements for various medical degrees. She was wearing her bathrobe wide open for some reason, letting her breasts enjoy the air for a change. She couldn't even remember where her clothes were. Suddenly, she dropped a piece of cream cheese frosting in her lap. She tried to clean it up with her fingers and accidentally smeared it into the little patch of blond hair on her mound. She sighed as she spread her legs and wiped the sugary mess off herself. Her legs twitched when she brushed over her clit. She was really sensitive for some reason. She touched the little bulb of raised flesh for a moment, enjoying the thrilling tickle it caused. Her body suddenly remembered something it had felt recently, and she wanted to feel it again.

Anna explored the swollen skin between her legs, gently massaging it and pulling her lips apart. She was dripping for some reason. She collected the slippery arousal on her fingertips and smeared it on her clit. She groaned from the wonderful sensation. She massaged herself faster, making her heart race and her inner muscles flex. She was getting hotter, and she wanted something more intense, so she carefully parted her lips and slid her middle finger into her warmth.

Anna groaned as she enjoyed the pressure against her inner muscles. She gently massaged her pussy, slowly pushing her finger deep and pulling it out again. She was getting extra hot and wanted more, so she pushed in another finger. It hurt a little at first, but it also felt deliciously intense. She groaned as she fingered herself a little harder. She leaned back in her chair and squeezed her left breast as she spread her legs wide. She wondered what it would feel like to have a man inside her. The last man she spoke to was Dalton. She remembered seeing him in the dining hall and thinking he was handsome. He had black hair and big blue eyes. She imagined Dalton kissing her and pushing his penis inside her, and it made her pleasure sharper. She groaned and worked her fingers deeper into her swollen warmth, pretending it was Dalton pushing his hard meat into her pussy. Suddenly, her pleasure peaked. She gasped and cried out as she worked her fingers against her inner muscles. Her twitching tunnel clutched at her fingers as her body shook again and again.

"Mmm, wow," she breathed when she was finally able to relax. "Yikes, I wet the chair."

She pulled her fingers out of herself and stared in amazement at the shiny arousal all over her hand. In a moment of strange curiosity, she licked the tip of her finger.

"Whoa, I taste like cake!" she chuckled.

From that day forward, Anna enjoyed her life, her pleasure, and her cake. She worried less about pleasing people and focused more on actually helping people. She changed her major and began her journey to become a doctor since her blood aversion magically disappeared. She eventually got around to asking Dalton out on a date, and he soon discovered that Anna really did taste like cake.

chloehunt
chloehunt
842 Followers