Heavenly Yours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That response made him laugh, followed by her voice joining in with a hard chuckle. This reaction was unexpected, loosening up the nervous tensions Claude had previously had. He took her money, ready to deposit it into the small register below. There was a clipboard with printed sheets of paper with the proper boxes for filling out the basic details before the information was to be processed into the computer. He offered the clipboard to her and a ball point pen of black ink. She took the clipboard while he opened the register to place her money into. The sound of the pen moving across the paper had only made Claude more curious to learn her name. With a smile, she offered the clipboard and pen back now done.

"Tomorrow is gonna be my sauna day after all."

She chuckled after speaking, watching him glance over the paper. Having felt that he could recognize her face, Claude was hoping her name would catch on with him. She signed the paper, only as 'Lucy P.' Every word was carefully written with beautiful curves in a flare of calligraphy. When he glanced back up, she gave him a mischievous smile almost as if teasing him by withholding such information. Was she hoping he would ask for her full name? Claude wondered, but instead he nodded at her before saying goodbye.

"I'll see to it that the steam room is ready for you tomorrow. Hope you have a wonderful day."

"Likewise, thank you!"

Lucy grabbed her purse, slinging it back over her arm and then tilting her sunglasses back to shield her eyes before striding back to the front door. As she made an exit from the business, Claude sat there thinking to himself. He could not shake the feeling he had that she looked so familiar to him, even the tone of her voice had struck a chord deep within him. Sitting back at the front desk, Claude leaned back in the chair. Lucy, Lucy he thought to himself. Could it be possible to fill out the missing letters and learn her full name? His heart rate soon elevated as he sat up, feeling as if a bolt of lightning was surging through his veins. There was a reason he recognized that face, her eyes and the tattoos on her wrist. That voice had been one he heard many years ago in a promotional video. She had left him a hint of her identity all with the concealment of what was a world class, famous chest underneath her black shirt.

It was Lucy Pinder. Once known as the most famous glamour model in all of the United Kingdom. Claude swallowed his breath, exhaling deeply at the thought of what had just happened. It was almost too much for him to believe that Lucy Pinder of all women had just walked through that front door and into his place of work. The single thought of Lucy relaxing in a sauna was almost too much for his brain to comprehend. Countless hours of his life had been wasted away looking at her old photographs printed in those magazines. It felt like every month he was looking at her bare breasts across a different issue of Nuts or Loaded magazines, not counting her Page 3 pinups. Here he was, back in England when he should have probably remained home in the US over two years ago. There had to be something for him to find in this country, far away from home chasing old glory.

Then again, there was no destiny in life. Claude remembered he was not one to believe in miracles or any divine form guiding the paths of life. All of this was merely a coincidence that a once famous woman had walked into his life from a job he currently held. She would return tomorrow and then he could inform her that his suspicions were correct. How funny was it to recognize someone he had never met before, all through knowing her old glamour shoots. As the day progressed, Claude found himself wondering what Lucy had to have been up to since she retired from modelling. He also had to think what had become of the other famous models from that lost era. Where was Keeley Hazell, Michelle Marsh or even Rosie Jones? Page 3 was no more and the old magazines had become a relic to the past. So many questions worth asking, if only he had the chance.

******************

1 DAY LATER

A new day had come, though yesterday felt as if the final hours turned by so slowly. Paul had made a comment to Claude that he looked as if he had witnessed a ghost when they were face to face again, ready to close shop. He could have told his friend about Lucy Pinder's surprise visit. Paul would have surely recognized her given his knowledge of old Zoo publications. Claude chose not to. Instead, he put her name into the computer as Lucy Patterson, figuring that Paul would not be able to go behind him and see who she really was. Today marked Wednesday on the week calendar and fortunately, an off day where Paul would not be there. Abby would hopefully be back behind the front desk, though Claude was now thankful that she talked him into that duty yesterday. Lucy still occupied most of his thoughts after he arrived home to have a lonely dinner with only the bedroom television to offer some form of company.

Last night had proven difficult falling to sleep. If only he had saved all those copies of Nuts and Loaded magazines from years gone by, perhaps Claude could have occupied himself by midnight. It was amusing to think he had not seen Lucy Pinder's face in years yet could recall the beauty of her amazing large breasts. There was a time when Claude witnessed those tits printed in magazines every over week, it seemed. Better days, as he could easily call them back when times were more simple and he had hope in life. Come the next day, he was eager to get to know her better, wondering if she too was close to forty now. When he checked in during the morning hours between eight and nine o'clock, Claude went upstairs to prepare the steam room. Regardless if she spoke to him, he wanted to make sure Lucy was completely comfortable and satisfied for her two hours alone.

Abby had arrived before Claude. He could always count on her to notice the slightest difference in his facial from a change of hours. She teased him over the fact it appeared he forgot to shave, leaving his face with a slight five o'clock shadow. The thought had not even crossed his mind in the early hours. He knew the blonde woman was going to tease him when he offered to take the front desk for a consecutive day at work. More than anything, he could not wait for Lucy's arrival. Come lunch break, he left to go order takeout and bring a meal back for himself and Abby. The afternoon hours had to commence before the clock would approach that long awaited hour for Lucy to step through the front door. Claude found himself wanting to do a quick internet search of her photos on his phone, but stopped after second thoughts. Luckily today he found a spare crossword puzzle book to pass the time with.

That still could not prevent him from watching the time move on his phone. Every hour passed by so slowly, but once the clock had moved beyond twelve PM, Claude became more optimistic than ever. He finished another page of the crossword puzzle when the telephone began to ring. With slow days, he had forgotten all about the office phone, quick to answer it. A man had called to book a weekend appointment, leading Claude to quickly jot down his name and arrangements on paper. By the time he finished the quick conversation and hung the phone up, the sound of the door bell ringing had caught Claude's attention. He glanced up in time to witness the woman of the hour. Lucy Pinder had arrived at long last, dressed in black yet again. Today she had on a pair of denim blue jeans, another full shirt to hide her famous buxom chest and tucked into her pants. The same purse was dangling from her left shoulder.

"Hey! Welcome back!"

Greeting her with a smile to start the day, Claude watched as Lucy grinned back and waved.

"Hi there! Sorry I'm coming back a little early."

She stopped at the desk while Claude shook his head.

"It's no problem. I've got the sauna ready for you upstairs if you want to go ahead and start early."

Lucy nodded.

"That would be nice."

Raising his index finger, Claude smiled back at her while shaking it. He could not resist spilling the beans here.

"You know, I got to thinking after you left and I remember where I seen you."

"Oh yeah?"

A soft grin curved across her pink lips before Claude blurted out her name.

"The one and only Miss. Lucy Pinder. Nuts magazine's finest model."

Laughing at him, she slowly nodded.

"Yes, that's a correct guess!"

"It wasn't a guess, I knew I had seen you somewhere but it's been a long time."

"Indeed it has. No one has mentioned Nuts to me in a long time, I'll give you that. Say, you don't sound like you're from around here. What's your name?"

Claude shook his head at her.

"Call me Claude. I'm from New York, but I've lived out here long enough over the years to recognize you, so there's that."

Lucy chuckled at his comment as Claude got up from the front desk office chair. He was eager to continue this conversation, but he could not forget the job at hand. Stepping around the desk, he guided her towards a white door.

"This way, Miss. Pinder. The sauna is upstairs."

She followed behind him as they moved into another room and began to stomp up a flight of white stairs. Lucy gripped the metal railing and then spoke up as she marched behind him.

"So what's an American doing out here in Westminster?"

"It's a long story. I used to live out here when I worked in music. Went back home after it didn't work out but then I found myself back here a few years ago."

He finished speaking after reaching the top step. Turning around, he offered a smile before guiding her through a short hallway. The sunlight glared from an uncovered window down the hall, nearly blinding both of them. Two doors were visible from both the left and right side, all in a dark red color. He pointed to the first door on the left side. That was the changing room for women. The other door was marked for men.

"This is the changing room. When you're ready, the sauna is the first door on the right, down the hall."

"Thank you. Do I have to wait until my scheduled time to begin?"

"No, I can set the thermostat as soon as you're ready."

"I would like that."

Lucy grinned after her response and opened the door. Darkness was visible through the crack until Claude leaned over and flicked the light switch for her.

"Thanks, give me just a few minutes to get ready."

The tone of her voice was so soft, almost as if she were flirting in a way, complete with her angelic eyes. Lucy barely had any makeup on, apart from lipstick alone. The scent of her perfume was strong, a touch of strawberries. She closed the door, leaving Claude out in the hall to consider how he would continue this conversation onward. He did not expect her to ask a question about him, for he did not find his situation curious in the slightest. Back downstairs, the front desk was left unattended for now, but he was not concerned whatsoever. A slow week meant that the phone would unlikely ring, or another guest walking in. A few minutes passed before the brass door knob turned again. Lucy stepped back out, now barefoot wearing a black robe that was wrapped around her body. A sliver in a V shape down from her neck was the only hint of cleavage with her massive tits about to pop out.

"Excuse me, dear."

She softly smiled, noticing the flabbergasted look across his face. Claude blushed, trying to smile as he looked away. Her long brunette hair was curled up into a high

"Sorry, don't mean to be rude. You look amazing though."

"Thanks."

Moving out of her walking path, Claude watched as Lucy went to the door on the opposite side, opening it. Unlike the hallway, the floor was of wooden boards into the sauna room. As Lucy entered, Claude stepped immediately behind her. The main room unfolded with a sitting bench in the middle separating two smaller rooms without a door. White cushion padding covered the bench, as the only piece of decoration within the room that lacked wooden pieces. Each of them had the same wooden interior for someone to sit down and relax. Near the doorway was the thermostat controls. As Lucy's eyes observed the room, Claude moved to set the thermostat for her.

"Do you have any specific measurement you like the temperature?"

Shaking her head, she swiftly replied.

"No, just get it hot and steamy in here. Twenty-three Celsius would do fine."

The control panel was digital, a clean surface that gave back the reflection of shadows when someone stood close. Apart from the heat controls was a timer to keep track of a single session. His fingers punched in two hours into the timer for Lucy's session. Claude spoke up while pressing his fingers across the flat digital screen.

"Forgive me if I'm asking too many questions, but you kept me up wondering last night. What have you been doing these last few years, Lucy?"

"Oh, nothing much. I've been in a few movies but these days I've been doing podcasting. I'm honestly shocked you recognized me. I have friends I go out to pubs with and they get shocked when they learn I was in Page Three."

"You're kidding me."

"No, I'm not! You should see the look on their faces!"

She cracked up in laughter at his reaction. After proper settings had been applied to the console to her requested settings, Claude turned around. Lucy stood there with her hands on her hips, still offering a friendly smile to him.

"You know, it's funny. I saw you in those magazines for years to the point it made me feel like I know you, but I had never met you before. I knew your voice from seeing videos, but this is the first time I've got to know what kind of woman you are."

Grinning back at him, Lucy nodded.

"You seem like a curious man for a yank stuck over here."

He blushed, slightly laughing. She soon joined him with a chuckle.

"If you can take a break from work, how about you join me for this session? We can fancy a chat, if you like."

Giving her a nod, Claude answered back.

"I'd love that. I'll just have to give my co-worker downstairs a word. She usually works the front desk anyway. Do you mind if I change out of my work uniform? I can put a robe on and join you."

"Oh you want to steam up with me, huh?"

"It would be an honor, Lucy."

She chuckled, flashing her full teeth in another grin. Lucy came across as seductive with the expression across her face. Maybe she knew a man like him would not shoot down her request. For one, he was lucky to be sharing a friendly conversation with her, let alone the fact she had stepped through the front door yesterday. Leaving the sauna room, Claude hurried back downstairs. Abby wasn't in the back room, absent from the computer. Perhaps she was out on break herself since this had proven to be a slow week. Since she wasn't there, Claude quietly ventured back up the stairs. Making his way to the men's changing room, he opened the door and exhaled deeply. Here he was, taking his shoes and socks off thinking about one of the most beautiful women in the world waiting for him in a steaming hot room. By the time he finished taking his clothes off and slipped on the robe, Claude felt more nervous than ever.

What made her invite him for this session? That question lingered in his mind. Here he was, both of them strangers to one another. Apart from the attraction and noticing her, Claude did not know Lucy but he was not about to back out. Tying the black robe around his skinny chest, he took one last look in the mirror attached to the opposite side of the door. His confidence may not have been as strong for a woman brave enough to do topless modelling years ago, but what did it matter? Claude stepped back out of the door and slowly made his way into the sauna. When he opened that door leading into the wooden room, he was greeted with the newly heated atmosphere. He took a deep breath, shutting the door behind him as Lucy sat at the bench in the center of the room. Offering a smile, she waved upon noticing the expression painted across his face.

"A little too hot for you?"

"No, it's fine. I forget how the thermostat adjusts itself so fast. It used to be slower before it got fixed last year."

Lucy chuckled, sliding herself on the bench to offer him a spot to sit next to her from her left side. As Claude stepped closer, he could feel the steam in the air, creating a heated environment for a heavy mood.

"You know, you were right earlier. I started podcasting as a way for people to get to know me better than looking at photos in magazines."

He smiled, nodding at her as Lucy turned to look back at his face.

"Yeah it's crazy. I remember the magazines and seeing you often and the it all just vanished. That was around the time I went back home to the States. I remember seeing something about Nuts and Loaded closing down."

"Right when I retired, the industry just... died."

The tone of her voice shifted slightly with the final word. Lucy carried on speaking.

"I guess it was a blessing in disguise though. Thinking about it now, it almost feels like a lifetime ago. I never planned to continue modelling into my thirties. When I retired, I realized I never went to Uni. I felt like time had just passed right on by, like what was I going to do with myself?"

Hearing her words, Claude couldn't help but relate to his own life situation. Giving her a nod, he replied.

"I know what you mean. I was in a band out here. We used to play in all the pubs around London. Lots of gigging, but we couldn't manage it with all the egos. When I turned thirty, I didn't know what to do with myself either. I thought I would've been married and making a family by then."

Lucy gasped.

"I felt the same way too! With the modelling, time just flew by. Every year I would get a new contract and the money was too good, so the years went by fast. I was in a long term relationship but by that point, it wasn't going anywhere. We both kinda knew it wasn't going to end the way we wanted it to. How old are you Claude?"

"I'm thirty-nine. Let's just say, I'm dreading the big number coming soon."

Her eyes widened before she nodded.

"I turned thirty eight back in December."

With a soft smile, she spoke again.

"I'm not looking forward to my forties either. It took me long enough to figure out being single in my thirties."

Claude looked back at her slightly confused.

"You've got to be kidding me. You're single, Lucy?"

She slowly nodded.

"Yeah, I've been single for a while. Just haven't figured out dating since my last breakup, you know? It's hard moving on after you call it quits on a relationship that lasted several years."

"I know exactly what you mean. I thought I would've been married by now. It didn't go in that direction with my ex despite all the years that passed by. I can't believe you're still single, Lucy."

Chuckling at his comment, she slowly got up. Her toes grazed across the now slick wooden floor down below.

"Life is strange, I guess you could say."

Slowly turning around to face him, Lucy raised her arms and flexed her elbows. With both hands behind her head, she slowly pulled out the black ponytail band to free her long brunette locks of hair. Shuffling her fingers through her hair, she made eye contact with Claude, knowing he was watching her every move. Curving her lips in a grin, Lucy turned her back to him and then wandered into one of the small sauna rooms. Claude continued to sit there on the bench when he heard that lovely British accent in her voice calling out to him again.

"You never did tell me what kind of music you play."

"I wanted to be a rock star or some kind of flashy guitar player."

She giggled at that response.

"So you were a rocker, huh? That's cute."

Claude laughed. When he set his feet down onto the floor to stand, he could feel the slickness that had developed from the heated room. Steam had risen and the air only grew heavier with each passing minute while they shared this conversation back and forth. Fog would have no doubt covered any glass surfaces if the sauna room contained any. Claude stepped close to the doorway, glancing over at Lucy sitting down on the wooden bench in the small room.