Heavenly Yours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hang on just a minute, baby."

"What's wrong? Am I too much for you to handle?"

"In this position, I don't feel like rolling off this bench and hitting my head on the floor."

Lucy laughed again, adjusting herself to properly straddle him. Claude leaned back up, moving his hands to her hips and then carefully rotating them until he could properly lay his back across the wooden bench. Her skin glistened in sweat as her hair had now become drenched from the sauna heat. Throwing her arms up, Lucy carefully moved her hands through her hair, making sure every last brunette lock was properly beyond her shoulders before she was ready. Down below, her vulva lips rubbed over his cock. When Claude glanced up, he took in the beautiful view of a goddess atop of him. Her toes touched the floor below as Lucy slightly elevated herself up. Offering an aiding hand, Claude reached down for his cock, holding it up before Lucy moved her right hand over it. She teased him by rubbing the head across her pink folds.

"Mmmmmmmmm, ready for me?"

He nodded, smirking up at her. Lucy slowly lowered herself down, sinking his cock into her warm pussy. Claude closed his eyes for a few seconds, embracing this moment of pleasure as they united as one. When he re-opened his eyes and gazed forward, she grinned while grabbing at his wrists. Pushing his hands to her breasts, Lucy silently told him where she wanted to feel his hands. Her skin radiated with a shiny coat from all the sweat that had developed. As Claude squeezed her tits, Lucy began to roll her hips, pumping his cock in and out of her.

"Ohhhhh, ohhhhhhh yeah."

Softly moaning out to him, she kept her hands on his wrists, holding tighter. Claude wanted to pull his hands away, only to watch those epic breasts bounce and shake all around. For now, he closed his eyes at the feeling of her body movements. Rolling her hips again, Lucy curled her toes up and finally let loose her grip on his wrists. She threw her arms over her head, now feeling Claude begin to buck his hips forward as they were now making love together.

"Oh god, Lucy! That's it, baby!!"

He moved his hands away from her tits, but used his left palm to give her one of her boobs a playful smack. Claude lay his back on the bench, still bucking his hips upward to meet with the movement of her hips. Over and over, he could feel his cock pumping into her tight pussy, all while watching her legendary breasts bounce and sway around. Lucy leaned down a bit, pushing her hands up against his hairy chest. Her fingertips slid across his sweaty skin as if it were covered in oil. As Lucy leaned down further, her breasts brushed up against his chest and then Claude made the effort to wrap his arms around her back. Pulling her in, he pressed his lips to hers for a passionate kiss, all while his cock was still inside her. She moaned into his mouth, closing her eyes and embracing the feeling. Still bucking his hips, Claude tried to thrust harder into her warm pussy.

The kiss broke as Lucy turned her head to the right side. With another chance to kiss her neck, Claude planted his lips in place and began to suck as she filled his ear with soft cries and moans. The sound of their bodies hitting together as audible slightly with Lucy laying atop of him. She no longer made any moves. While on top and in control, Claude was doing all the work, thrusting his cock back and forth inside of her. His hands slid across her slick skin, moving down to grab at her buttocks. It was the one asset to her glorious body he had yet to touch, let alone witness today. Lucy moaned at his touch, feeling his fingers sink into her bum for a hard squeeze. She bit down on her lower lip, purring soft moans before she began to rise up. Their eyes met again as she lifted herself up, causing Claude to come to a sudden halt with his moments.

"I gotta get up, we need a new position."

She spoke in slight whispers, sounding desperate for more. Lucy quickly got up, slipping his cock out of her vulva as she stood up from the bench. Leaning up, Claude finally moved off the bench, standing before her when she moved to the opposite side end. Lucy faced the bench from a forward direction and then glanced his way from her left shoulder.

"Get behind me."

"Ohhhhh, you want to do it that way, huh?"

"Come on! Don't make me wait! I need your dick back inside of me!!"

Her voice echoed throughout the sauna room while Claude stepped his way behind her. He did not have the chance earlier to see her bare bum. Now on full display, he took a moment to admire that view, caressing his hands up her cheeks and giving them a slight squeeze. Lucy whimpered, glaring at him from across her right shoulder with an impatient expression across her face. She leaned down, pushing the palms of her hands down onto the bench.

"I don't wanna have to beg you to get back inside me. Just do it!"

To hear Lucy so demanding like that, Claude chuckled. He thought of teasing her, just to hear her beg some more but he knew better than to keep her waiting. With his right hand gripping his pole, Claude brushed it down between her thighs. Lucy closed her eyes, arching her head forward as she bit down on her lower lip and moaned. Thrusting back into her pussy, Claude leaned forward and ran his hands across her sweaty curves. He leaned in to brush his lips beyond her shoulder and breathe down her neck. With an audible gasp, Lucy cried out at the feeling of his lips back at her neck, just as his hands found her massive tits.

"Squeeze those boobs. Squeeze 'em hard!"

Claude gave in to her request, smashing his hands over her breasts and slowly thrusting his cock back into her pussy. He listened to Lucy moan and cry out. She spread her legs further on the floor, leaning forward slightly more to bring her buttocks out. He began to massage her breasts as he bucked his hips forward, taking her bent over the bench in this position.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhhhh yeah! That's it, that's it!!"

Lucy became louder with each spoken word, all between gasps and moans. Claude went slow at first, but soon found a steady rhythm to pump his cock into her. Those great big breasts almost bounced out of the grasp of his hands, causing him to clamp his palms down on them harder. His lips sucked on the side of her neck before he began whispering into her ear.

"You need a man like me in your life, baby. I need you and you need me."

Smack. Smack. Smack. The sound of their bodies hitting together had broken the silence between the chorus of their moans and soft cries of pleasure. His balls rubbed up against her thighs with each thrust. Lucy did not reply to Claude with words. She opened her eyes, raising her neck further while curling up her toes. He continued to make love at this slow but steady pace. Keeping his hands over her breasts, Claude leaned back moving his face away from her neck. Taking another view of her lovely booty, he could not resist the urge to pull his right hand back and give her a playful spank. Lucy moaned at the strike of his palm across her skin, glancing back at him from across her right shoulder with loving eyes. Slowing down to a complete stop, he leaned to kiss her lips softly and then pulled his cock out from her pussy.

"Come on, lay down baby. I want to see your face while we do this."

His hand playfully smacked her bum a second time as Lucy chuckled a quick laugh. She turned around, grinning at him and then laying her back down across the wooden bench table. This was precisely how Claude wanted her, down on her back so he could admire the view of her beautiful face and those amazing tits while taking her. Bending her knees, Lucy threw her arms up and adjusted her hands to rest behind her head. As she looked up at Claude, watching him get into position, she spoke.

"Don't stop this time. Make me cum all over your dick."

"Is that what you want, Lucy?"

He teased her with his words while rubbing the head of his cock over her wet vulva lips. Claude spoke again.

"You want to cum all over my cock?"

She bit down on her lower lip, moving her hands out from the back of her head. Sliding her fingers down to her massive breasts, Lucy gave them an ample squeeze while slowly nodding her head. She did not answer his question so Claude teased her again, rubbing his cock over her clit.

"Mmmmmmmm, yeah. That's what I want. I want you to feel that moment with me. Can you do that for me, dear? Can you make me cum all over your hard dick?"

"Yes I can."

His cock slid back into place inside of her after Claude spoke. Lucy closed her eyes, embracing the feeling that he was back inside of her. Both of them had completely lost track of time at this point. The job, possible walk-in guests and phone calls downstairs were completely lost to Claude's mind. For the time being, he felt that he was in a heavenly bliss with Lucy Pinder and did not want this to end. Leaning down a bit, he moved his hands at both edges of the wooden bench, now bucking his hips to thrust into her. Lucy gasped, then called to him.

"Harder, Claude! Harder!!"

Her giant breasts began to rock, shaking and wobbling all around with each full thrust. Claude groaned as he watched those tits move all around, bucking his hips harder and faster. Lucy was not completely satisfied with his efforts thus far.

"HARDER!!"

Screaming loud enough to get her point across, voice echoing in the distance, Lucy gritted her teeth and then moved her hands to grip at his wrists. She held him down, leaving Claude to wonder if they could hold hands in this heated moment of love making. Over and over, he thrust his cock into her pussy. Her giant tits were still bouncing, shaking with each full thrust while their eyes met. Moaning aloud, Lucy yelled for him again.

"OHHHHHH YEAH!! OHHHHHH GOD, OHHHHHHHHH YEAH!!"

This was it. Claude was sure that with each thrust he made, Lucy was drawing closer and closer to that sweet release. He wanted to move his hands, but her fingers tightened the grip around his wrists. If only he could grab at her tits again, he wanted to touch them in this heated moment. Deep down, it was taking every bit of inner strength he had within to hold off from blowing his load inside her. Thrust after thrust he clenched his teeth together and grunted as Lucy closed her eyes and wailed moan of passion. Toes curling up, Lucy shook her left leg about, squealing with a sharp moan. She let go of his wrists, now sliding her hands across her chest. With one final thrust, Claude closed his eyes at the warm feeling of her juices unleashing from within. He began to moan, trying his absolute hardest not to blow his load within her. Stepping back, Claude reached down and quickly snatched his cock out of her pussy.

Lucy was lost in the whirlwind that commenced after her second climax of the day. She needed more than a moment to catch her breath. Chest heaving as she sighed deep breaths and opened her eyes to see Claude standing there holding his cock. She looked stunned that he was able to hold himself back from exploding within her. Claude was amazed too, for he almost was unable to hold himself back. His eyes drifted downward, witnessing the excess juices that ran out of her pussy, drenching the end of the bench and dripping down to the floor. Exhaling for a moment, Claude could feel his hard cock twitching as he hoped that he had bought off just enough time within for a second tit-wank with this goddess of a woman. Lucy was still catching her breath when her soft voice began to crackle in laughter. Hearing her voice had only made him smile, waiting for her to speak.

"What's so funny babe?"

"You... That's twice you got me today. I haven't done it like this in years and yet, you still haven't cum. How is that possible!?"

"It's not easy holding back for you, I can tell you that right now."

She laughed again, leaning up from the bench. Lucy sat up straight and then Claude moved his hands to her shoulders, leaning in to kiss her on the lips. She returned the kiss but pulled back to grin at him.

"I can't let you go any longer without releasing it. I know you wanna cum for me. I don't know whether I should be offended or impressed that you've managed to hold it off this long."

"I didn't want to stop today until I get another round with those tits. Sorry if I'm being greedy."

Once again, Lucy laughed at his words. She smirked up at him while moving her hands to her great big tits. She squeezed them together, juggling them down into the palms of her hands to tease Claude with some slight movement.

"All you had to do was ask."

Lucy bit down on her bottom lip, flashing her front row of teeth in a goofy grin as she slowly fell down to her knees before him. Her right hand grabbed his cock, stroking it back and forth a few times before she shoved it between her lips.

"Ohhhhhh, god!"

His cries of pleasure echoed through the room, prompting Lucy to gaze up at his face. She sucked his cock clean of her juices and then pulled it from her lips. His shaft was still glistening wet as her skin remained a sweaty mess from the atmosphere within the room. Holding her breasts up for him, Lucy tucked them around his cock nice and slowly while grinning up at him. Claude moved his right hand down to her shoulder and then he made the first thrust, feeling every inch of his hard shaft pump between those boobs.

"Oh my god! Ohhhhhh, man!"

From the tone of his voice, Lucy had to easily guess he had a short amount of time before his cock exploded. Face scrunched up, trying to hold back that moment to enjoy a second tit-wank from this goddess, Claude cried out again. He bucked his hips a few times, moving slowly as she squeezed her sweaty breasts together as hard as Lucy possibly could. She broke eye contact to glance down, looking at the head of his shaft poke up and then gazing back up at his face. His cheeks were flushed, facial muscles clenching as Claude was trying his hardest to hold back from blowing his load.

"Are you gonna cum for me, Claude?"

Lucy called out to him again, this time in a low seductive voice with her heavy accent.

"Are you ready to cum all over these big boobs?"

"GOD YES!!"

Something about the tone of her voice and the choice words were enough to make Claude scream aloud. Lucy let go of her tits to free his cock, watching as he grabbed hold of it and began to stroke it. Exhaling a deep breath, she pushed her teeth together, giving him that visual of hunger that he had to know from so many of her old photo shoots. Hands below tilting her breasts up, offering a clear canvas for his sticky white seed. His hand glided across his shaft in such a speed it almost became a blur. This was one explosion of cum he had dreamed of having for years. Crying out in pleasure, Claude began to groan as he felt the first wad of his cum fly out and splatter across her breasts.

"OH GOD!! OHHHHHHHHH, GOD!!"

Droplets of cum rained down across her left breast, soaking one of the most spectacular busty chests the man had ever seen. Lucy moaned, keeping her head tilted down to watch him paint a messy picture with the canvas of her tits. A string of cum slathered across her right tit, dripping down over her nipple. Another wad of cum splattered up her tits, closer to her neck to give a proper 'pearl necklace'. The final drops of his cum were forced out by Claude squeezing his cock and watching them fall over her left boob. Lucy let out a sigh of relief, grinning wide as she glanced up at him with a sultry smile.

"That was quite the load you worked up for me."

"Yeah, tell me about it. I guess you could say I always dreamed of cumming all over those tits."

Beep! Beep! Beep! The thermostat timer across the room went off alerting that two hours had passed and her sauna session was now finished. The sound of the timer had almost startled Claude, bringing him back to reality. So much time had passed he had forgotten entirely that he was still at work, everything lost in the lustful passion that he shared with this wonderful woman. Lucy took a deep breath and then began to climb up from the floor.

"I guess that's it. I forgot all about the time."

"Yeah, I did too. Kinda forgot that I was still at work."

She went back to the room where their robes lay across the floor. Claude stood there, taking into the fact that he had just spent two hours of life in with Lucy Pinder.

"Your robe, dear!"

Lucy was quick to bring him out of what could have become a daydream when she handed him the robe. She pulled him closer, speaking up.

"You wait here and I'll leave and you can sneak back to the changing room. That way you don't get in trouble for skipping work."

"Oh wow, you're looking out for me huh?"

He smiled as she nodded and then leaned in to kiss him on the lips. After that short kiss, Lucy turned her back and slipped on the robe, covering up her cum soaked breasts. She did not utter any words of goodbye or farewell when she hurried out of the sauna room and left Claude there. All alone with himself, he needed a moment to come to terms with the reality of what had just unfolded. It was almost too hard for him to accept, believing that he had shared this moment of tenderness with Lucy Pinder of all women. Slipping the robe back on Claude sat back down on the bench they had just used as an instrument for love making. Outside he could hear a door slam and then the sound of Lucy running down the stairs. Unable to wait any longer, he quickly left the sauna room to hurry back into the men's changing room.

******************

3 DAYS LATER

Cold mornings had washed away with grey overcast clouds to hide the sun away ready for the slow rain. Nasty weather was not suffice to close shop at the Steam House building where Claude found himself, once again sitting behind the front desk on what was a wet Saturday afternoon. After the events that had unfolded earlier in the week involving Lucy, he found himself in an odd situation explaining to his manager why he had simply abandoned his work post and left for the day. Abby refused to cover for him, suspecting the man of hiding upstairs in a changing room to skip the work day. To make the situation right and save his reputation at the job, Claude argued to work an extra day of the week and here he was on a Saturday. Another slow day for business as most appointments were usually scheduled during the week for customers.

That day was still fresh in his mind. After the affair he shared with Lucy, he was unable to get her off his mind. Everywhere he went, Claude almost felt as if she were going to step back into his life. He waited, anticipating her to drop back in the next day but she never arrived. Without even saying a goodbye to him, he was left wondering if it was all a chance coincidence. They shared the equivalent of a one night stand, giving in to the attractions they had for one another. Now it was likely history. He sat back at the front desk, watching the rain drip down from the windows within the distance. A peaceful silence filled the halls of the building, leaving him there to sit and fill out the missing letters of a crossword puzzle. The quiet room was interrupted by the door bell ringing. When Claude sat up in his chair and glanced up, his eyes met with a familiar sight.

"Hi there!"

There was no mistaking that voice. Claude felt his heartbeat beginning to elevate as he watched Lucy Pinder step through the front door. Once again, she came through the door in a pair of pants, black like the first time he had met her. Lucy wore a black jacket with a white shirt underneath hiding her impressive chest. The same purse dangling from her left shoulder, she made her way up to the front desk to greet Claude with a friendly smile.

"Hey Lucy, I didn't think I'd see you again. You know, you forget to say goodbye."