Heavenly Yours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think I'm cute. You're the model in here."

"Correction, former model."

She raised her right hand index finger at him, offering a goofy smirk after the correction. Claude laughed, nodding back at her.

"I can't believe you're still single. You had to be the most famous model in this country back in the day."

"Yeah, but I'm not famous anymore and I think I prefer it that way."

"You know, that's funny. All those years I looked at your pictures. It felt like I knew you, but today I get to really meet you. This has been a fun talk, Lucy."

"Are you about to leave me here? You say that like a farewell."

He shook his head.

"No, I don't think we've been in here for long."

Lucy stood back up, sliding her hands down below to untie her robe. She focused her deep brown eyes to his face while untying it and speaking in a low, seductive voice.

"Good, cause I don't want you to go."

Her hands pulled the robe, allowing it to fall down to the floor below. Claude's eyes widened at the reveal of her complete naked body before him. He immediately glanced at her legendary breasts, full and plump without the need to second guess his memory of how they looked. Lucy stood firm and proud, placing her hands onto her hips as if she were modelling for the man now. She watched his eyes scan down her body, admiring the beauty before him. Down below her chest, Lucy's vulva lips were exposed with a small strip of dark hair slightly above. Her body glistened in sweat with the lights in the room shining down to illuminate her skin. Claude was speechless, unable to muster any words to the front of his mind. All he could do was stand there, admiring her beauty as he took a deep breath and finally spoke.

"Lucy... you sure you wanna do this?"

There was no reason to beat around the bush, for he knew why she removed the robe. Slowly nodding her head, Lucy grinned while sliding her fingers across her slick curves.

"Yeah, why not? We're both single. If we were at a pub sharing drinks, I think I'd be ready to take you somewhere and get your clothes off."

Blushing at her words, he couldn't contain the smile across his face. Quietly stepping forward, Claude began to untie his robe as Lucy took a few steps closer to him. Her large breasts sway with a slight bounce before she shoved those F cup wonders up against his chest. The robe dropped and he moved his hands to gently cup her face, leaning in to lock lips. Claude closed his eyes when their lips met. Lucy moaned into his mouth at the feeling of her tongue pressing against his. She threw her arms around his neck as they embraced in tenderness, sharing a kiss to ignite passionate flames from within. They continued to kiss, all while Claude had the feeling of her hardened nipples pressing into his chest. He moved his hands from Lucy's face, sliding his fingers down her slick, sweaty skin to feel her curves. When the kiss finally broke, he planted his lips to the left side of her neck.

She moaned, lifting her neck up to offer better room for him to kiss his way up and down. Claude only pulled away to take a second glance at her magnificent breasts. All those years of looking at them printed across magazine pages had come to mind. Lucy Pinder was quite known for those legendary all natural tits and now, he was feeling them for the first time. Smashing his palms over them, he gave a slow squeeze and listened to her coo. Gritting her teeth, Lucy glared back at him. She slowly exhaled her breath, feeling his hands begin to massage her titanic sized boobs. Not a word was spoken as he continued to massage them, giving slow squeeze at the pace of her breathing. Lust was in the air, boiled along with the hot temperatures she had precisely requested. Lucy moved her hands to chest, slowly trailing them down as his hands remained clamped over her breasts.

"You always wanted them, didn't you?"

"Oh yes. They look even bigger than I remember."

Cracking up a loud laugh, Lucy glanced down to see him move his hands off her breasts. She continued to trail her fingertips down below, eventually finding his semi-hard cock that awaited her. Her right hand fingers twisted around it as he moved his hands underneath her boobs, pushing them up and feeling the weight in his palms.

"God, they are so beautiful. I always thought you had the world's finest tits."

Claude found it impossible to look up at her angelic face as he was so distracted by her breasts. Down below, her hand began to stroke his cock slowly, but he wasn't worried about that touch. Instead he leaned his head down and was quick to plant his face between her breasts. This action caused Lucy to let go of his shaft, moving her hands over her breasts to properly smash them against his face. Parting his lips, Claude was eager to lick her sweaty skin. Lucy shook her tits, letting them smack up against his face back and forth before he eventually placed his lips to her right nipple. Claude began to suck, listening to her gasp and let out a sharp moan. His mouth loudly slobbered at her tit for a moment before alternating to her other nipple. Lucy slipped her right hand down below, pleasuring herself by pinching her clit between her two fingers.

"You love them, I can tell."

Resting her left hand on the back of his head, she bit down on her lower lip and purred another moan. Down below, she dipped her index finger beyond the pink folds of her pussy. Lucy slowly sat back down on the bench all while Claude moved his lips away from her nipple. He was not done showing her boobs the proper devotion they deserved. His hands moved to pull her breasts apart and shove his head between them again. Slobbering back and forth from her tits, Claude an effort to motorboat them as Lucy moaned out to him. She dipped her right hand index finger further into her pussy all while sliding her left hand down his back. When Claude finally pulled his mouth away from her breasts, he leaned back up, shoving his lips back to hers for another passionate kiss. He moaned into her mouth before their lips pulled apart. Lucy gritted her teeth, purring out her moans as she glanced down, hinting with her sight what desired his attention.

Down below, Claude could see her fingers playing with her clit and her index finger pulling out of her sweet labia. Witnessing the fresh moist that demanded his mouth, Claude fell down to his knees ready to worship Lucy Pinder as a goddess before him. No words were needed to be spoken between him, for all he wanted to hear now was her moans of pleasure. Positioning his head between her thighs, Claude inhaled the scent of her body before embedding his lips to her pussy. His tongue slithered into her wet delight as he positioned his hands over her thighs. Lucy ran her right hand up, gliding her fingers through locks of her hair that was now becoming wet from the sauna's heat. As she felt his tongue slithering inside her, she moved both of her hands to her breasts. Squeezing them as she closed her eyes and began to let out soft moans. Hard at word down on the floor, Claude was satisfied to hear her cries of lust so far.

He took his time, savoring her taste while thrusting his tongue in and out of her at a slow pace. Lucy sat back, pinching her own nipples between her fingers as she could feel his tongue wiggling around inside her. It was an honor in itself to be able to indulge himself by eating her out like this. Over and over, he slowly moved his tongue in out of her pussy. Lucy shoved her right tit up against her face in an effort to lick her own nipple. She bit down on it and then let go, moving her left hand down below to pat his head. That small touch told Claude that she was pleased with his bid. Softly panting and then taking deep breathes, Lucy closed her eyes and let out a sharp moan. Her thick British accent echoed throughout the sauna room. She leaned back, rubbing her back against the wall and raising her left leg. Lucy opened her eyes, moaning louder for him.

"Ohhhhh, ohhhhhhhh yeah..."

Swallowing her breath, Lucy spread her legs farther out. She bit down on her lower lip as Claude continued to wiggle his tongue inside her.

"Just like that, just like that. Ohhhhh, don't stop... don't stop..."

Her voice was faint, nearly a whisper as she encouraged the man to carry on with eating her sweet pussy. All the while, his hard cock was throbbing down below. The temptation was there to lower his right hand and begin wanking, but Claude fought the urge. Focusing all of his efforts to please this goddess, he kept licking at her vulva with each passing second. Over and over his tongue moved, snaking through her opening as Lucy gasped and took more deep breaths. Her toes curled up and then Lucy bent her left knee. The sudden movement was enough to tell Claude that she had to be close to reaching her climax. Slithering his tongue into her faster, he wiggled it around, yearning to receive that warm liquid reward from all of his efforts. Clenching her teeth together, Lucy whimpered and then closed her eyes to the feeling of her legs shaking.

A scream belted out from her voice, shattering the silence. Claude's tongue was still within Lucy when her legs began to shake and she closed her eyes. Hands pressing against her massive breasts, she cried out in pleasure at the feeling of a strong orgasm. A burst of warm, sticky liquid substance flew to the back of Claude's throat forcing him to quickly swallow it down as more spilled into his mouth. Lucy glanced down, keen to catch her breath as she raked her fingernails through his short hair. Claude swallowed what was left in his mouth, savoring her taste again before finally moving his mouth away from her pussy. Standing back up on his feet, Claude just had to see her face again. Lucy moved her hands to his shoulders, pulling him in for another kiss, giving her the chance to taste her own juices. A few short kisses eventually become one of sweet tenderness. Claude moaned into her mouth before pulling back to break the kiss.

"So how was it, Lucy? Did you like that?"

"Did I like that?"

She repeated his own question before biting her lower lip. Lucy grinned, flashing her teeth and then uttering a response in a low, seductive voice.

"No, I loved that. You know how to go down."

Smirking back at her, Claude pulled away and began to take a few steps backwards. The small sauna room was too cramped for them to do anything on the small bench. Outside, the other bench would make more use, he quietly thought to himself. For now, he simply wanted to tease Lucy. Arching his left arm, Claude used his index finger to motion for her to come closer. She got up, moving her hands over her breasts to squeeze them and prevent them from wobbling about as she began to step closer. For each step Lucy took forward, Claude walked backwards until they were back near the bench they had previously sat on.

"Where do you think you're going, dear?"

"I'm not going anywhere, baby. Just wanted to sit back down right here."

He sat back down on the bench after replying. Lucy broke eye contact, biting down on her lower lip while taking a gaze downward at his hard cock. She licked her lips and then carefully fell down to her knees. Claude exhaled, feeling the steaming atmosphere of the sauna room. He soon felt Lucy's right hand fingers wrapping back around his cock. Down on her knees, she gazed up at him and curved her lips into a soft smile. His cock was at full length hardness, ready for her to do with it as she wished. Taking a deep breath, Claude moaned at the feeling of her hand gliding up and down his shaft. When Lucy was ready she slid her hand down to the base, parting her lips and flicking her tongue quietly across the head. Those big brown eyes leered at Claude as she enveloped her lips around the head.

"Ohhhhh, yeah..."

Moaning aloud for her, Claude moved his hands at the edge of the bench just to grip hold of something as Lucy began to suck his cock. Slow and sensually, she bobbed her head up and down. Throwing his head back, Claude let out a sharp cry of pleasure. A fantasy he carried for years in his mind was now playing out. His fingers almost lost their grip at the edge of the bench due to the sweaty slickness of the wooden surface. When he glanced back down, Lucy's dark eyes were still locked on him. She sucked her way back to the head and then released it with a popping noise that echoed throughout the room. Lucy gritted her teeth, breathing down across his shaft as she began to stroke it once again with her hand.

"God that feels so good."

When Claude spoke in praise, she bit down on her lower lip. Eyes still focused on him as her hand pumped back and forth. Lucy purred her moans, speaking up.

"You think so? You think that feels good?"

She giggled, hand still wanking his shaft up and down.

"You haven't felt anything yet. I'm just getting started."

With that statement, Lucy shoved his cock back into her mouth. She closed her eyes and began to bob her head up and down, slightly faster. Removing her hand, she had farther reach to suck him inch by inch, devouring his cock. Claude moaned as he learned of her true hunger. She pushed both of her hands around his legs to maintain herself in this position, shoving his cock to the back of her throat at a slow pace. He grunted, clenching his teeth together upon feeling the head of his rod poke at the back of her throat. Lucy did not gag, demonstrating superb reflex skills before pulling her lips back. She resumed bobbing her head up and down, as her mouth now began to make slobbering noises in a soft hum. Claude panted, watching her every move to the point when those big brown eyes gazed back up at him.

'Mmm, mmmm, mmmmmm', she made soft inaudible moans with her loving mouth stuffed with his shaft. Still sucking him at a slow pace, Lucy moved her right hand down below to squeeze his hanging nut sack. She saw his face scrunch up, Claude unable to hold back the grunt when he felt her hand squeezing his balls. Lips pulling back to the head again, Lucy finally released his shaft a second time, now with a few strings of drool dangling back from her open lips. She gazed up at Clade as the spit strings broke and fell down her chin. Eyes locked on him, she squeezed his balls again and then moved her mouth down below. With two soft kisses, she opened her mouth wide enough to force one of his nuts into her mouth. Claude took a deep breath and moaned, listening to the sounds of her mouth slobber all over his nuts.

"Keep doing that, Lucy. My god, this feels so good!"

He almost expected her to stop and tease him with another mocking question in that lovely British accent, but Lucy was busy. After sucking one nut, she used both hands to push his entire ball sack into her mouth. Cheeks widening for a moment as his entire balls were stuffed between her lips. Claude watched her cheeks deflated, all while Lucy wrapped her right hand fingers back around his dick and resumed stroking it. She pulled his balls out of her mouth, leaving them with a string of saliva dripping down to the wooden floor below. Bringing her lips back to his cock, she shoved her hand down to give him the impression that she was not done sucking. Her tongue darted out, flicking across the head and then twirling around it at first. She teased him before sliding that thick shaft back between her lips.

Down below, Claude did not pay attention to where Lucy moved her hands. She was done playing with his balls, but not with touching her own body. Her fingers glided across her sweaty large breasts. As her mouth bobbed up and down on his cock, Lucy shoved her tits up in anticipation for the next act. Claude remained there, sitting and enjoying every passing second of the sensual adoration she delivered to his cock all by her wonderful mouth. Pulling her lips back to the head of his shaft again, Lucy came to a sudden stand still. Her lips sucked hard on the head before she released it again, this time with a much louder popping noise. Claude sat there, watching now as she leaned up holding her giant breasts and pulling them apart. His eyes widened when he understood what she was about to do. Lucy grasped for his cock with her right hand and shoved it between her boobs.

"Oh my god..."

His words were faint, almost in a cry as he took a deep breath at this wonderful feeling. Every inch of his cock was surrounded by her tits, stuffed right between them. Lucy curved her lips into a satisfied grin, knowing that she had completely surprised him with this unexpected move. Claude needed a moment to accept what was about to happen, just knowing that his cock was now cradled between one of the most legendary pair of breasts was enough to make pre-cum seep from the head. Lucy did not hesitate, as she used her right hand to fix her hair beyond her shoulder and then grin back up at him.

"Isn't that beautiful?"

She glanced down to see the head of his cock poking up between the folds of her breasts. Lucy continued to speak as she flexed her elbows, squeezing her tits together around his shaft.

"My boobs and your dick are quite the match for one another, huh?"

Giggling at him, Lucy wasted no time as she began to pump her breasts up and down. Claude still had an astounded expression across his face, as if he could not believe she was doing this to him. The immense size of her breasts were enough to overwhelm and swallow up his cock. It completely disappeared when she pumped them up with the head poking up after each thrust. Lucy spit on the head, polishing it with more saliva as he called out to her in his cooing voice.

"Oh my god, this is the best day ever. Keep going, Lucy! Keep going!! God I love those tits!!"

To receive a tit-job from this woman was something of a dream come true. It did not matter to Claude that she was no longer famous, this was a fantasy come to life. He watched as her boobs pumped over his shaft again and again. Lucy finally glanced up at him, smiling wide to reveal her full teeth. Lucy giggled as she began to move her breasts up and down slightly faster.

"Oh god, ohhhhhhh yeah! It's been so long since I did this with someone!!"

Overwhelmed in lust and feeling the heat surround them within the room, Lucy could not stop herself. Claude could tell from how easily she worked her breasts over his cock, she too was enjoying every last second of this. He was afraid that Lucy was about to force him into a hard orgasm all with the power of her mighty breasts.

"Mmmmmmm, yeah. Your dick is built for my boobs, I can tell you that!"

Lucy yelled at him before slowing down almost to a complete halt. Their eyes met, but Claude could not maintain that eye contact as he was distracted by the sight of his cock still shoved between her boobs. She gritted her teeth, once again giving him that expression of pure lustful hunger. Lucy let go of her tits, freeing his cock and then using her left arm to wrap around them like she used to do in photo shoots. She grabbed his dick with her right hand, squeezing her fingers tightly around it and them moving it to rub against her sweaty right nipple. With her eyes locked on his face, Lucy grinned as she began to beat his cock up against her erect nipple. Smack. Smack. Smack. She slapped his dick against her nipple, then alternated it to the left tit.

"I was worried for a moment you were about to make me cum."

His words almost caught her by surprise. Lucy quirked up her eyebrows, rubbing the head of his shaft up against her left nipple.

"Really? I haven't even got on top of you yet and you're worried about that!?"

Her words all in that sultry tone had made him chuckle laughing. Lucy giggled in return as she began to raise herself up from the floor. Those giant boobs sway, bouncing left and right as she moved to sit on his lap. Claude reached for her breasts, fondling them and squeezing both as she threw her arms around his neck to pull him in for a hard kiss. His hands moved to caress up her curves. Lucy leaned in far enough, Claude nearly fell backwards over the table. He broke the kiss to lean down, using his right hand to push down into the floor and balance himself. All that did was make her laugh again and glare at him with that mischievous smirk only she could do.