Heavenly Yours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She blushed, smirking back at him and letting out a sigh.

"Yeah, I know I have a bad habit of that. At least you look happy to see me again."

"I came to work the next day thinking you would show back up but after that day I figured you wouldn't be back."

Nodding at him, she replied.

"Well, I needed some time to think about it. It's not every day you meet a stranger and do something like we did."

"I've been thinking about it too. I haven't been able to get you out of my mind for days now. So what made you come back here?"

"To see you, obviously."

Lucy teased him with a grin, all to watch him blush. Before Claude could speak again, she set her purse down on the counter and opened it up.

"I see you're a hard working man, but it's the weekend now. I figure you might be in the mood to unwind yourself."

She pulled out a white card from her purse, holding it between her fingers and setting it down on the desk before him.

"There's my number if you want to call or text. I'm going out for drinks tonight with some mates. You wanna come along as my date?"

There was no way he would say no to that offer. Claude quickly nodded and replied.

"I would love to. Where are we going?"

"The Lucky Firecracker. Do you know the place?"

His face lit up in a wide smile.

"Oh yeah! My band did gigs there way back in the day. It's been a while since I last seen the place."

Lucy smiled.

"It's a karaoke bar now. If you bring your guitar, I'll talk the manager into letting you play. If you can play along to any Prince songs, then I'm heavenly yours tonight."

Blushing at her request, Lucky had presented him a fair challenge in terms of his musical knowledge. She grabbed her purse, ready to leave but not without turning around and speaking again.

"I hope to hear from you at around nine tonight! Call me!"

"Don't worry babe, I will!"

Before pushing open the front door, Lucy raised her right hand to her lips and blew him a kiss. He sat there, watching her exit the building and then taking the card she had left for him. So it wasn't a one night stand type situation after all. Relieved that she stepped back into his life, Claude was now ready to call it a day soon. There were still at least six hours for him to fulfill before he could close shop, but he was ready now more than ever. He thought about how he could continue his conversations with her tonight, finding a certain sense of comfort in life knowing he had failed in his dreams to make it as a working musician. At least tonight, he could play for someone who would appreciate his talent. Maybe there truly was a sparkle of hope in the future, to walk the same path alongside someone else drawing close to turning forty.

THE END