All Comments on 'Heaven's Shore Ch. 04'

by BrazenHorse

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This couple had two related issues. Rebecca had unfulfilling sex with Lance. Lance deals with serious insecurities from Rebecca’s issues. Lance stepped up and made a sacrifice to help Rebecca. Will Rebecca do whatever it takes and sacrifice to solve Lance’s issues? Or is he on his own now?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
this is an interesting story but

get back to like brother and sister!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fun but very unrealistic spoiling the eroticism

A guy with a 10+ inch cock is extremely rare and a women is not physically capable of taking a cock that big balls deep as stated in this story. As an experienced female reader anything bigger than 9” max can be very painful. Unfortunately I feel her pain more than her pleasure reading this story.

lwwahoolwwahooabout 3 years ago
Typical Cuck Story to cut

Wow, not that the story hasn't had any erotic moments yet but so F’ing predictable. As a reader I was just like WTF. So Lance never tried to make up for his lack of size with cunninglingus skills? That and we all know that a woman’s G-Spot can be reached with your fingers. This does not take even a 5” cock. Point is Lance may never have been able to fill her up completely and stretch her to the limit but that is where a big dildo should have come into play. This instead of allowing some complete stranger to have unprotected sex and watching your wife suck off and swallow a strangers load when she only gives you a handjob. The story went from you are being ridiculous about your cock size or lack there of to I need a monster cock.

I couldn’t help but think that the Rebecca character knew exactly what she was doing when attempting to talk her husband into going to the nude beach. Then using sex after their first visit? That it would add spice to their sex live? Lol, did it? No, when Lance didn’t want to go back they actually became more distant. Then suddenly Lance gives in and Rebecca becomes alive again? Time for a divorce Lance.

What is sad, some women do try and cuck their husbands by using sex. No man can actually love his wife and sit and watch her sucking off and F’ing another man. The key word being love. Other than that I have enjoyed having 3somes (MFM & FMF) with a GF that I was not and would never be in love with.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous