Heaven's Shore Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cum ropes now flung out crossfire, as James shot Julianna and Ray shot Gina. The women loved it. They burst out in laughter as they continued to get soaked. Their attempts at covering their heads with their hands proved unsuccessful as massive loads of cum now dripped everywhere.

A little friendly fire was not completely avoidable either. Several blasts from Ray made their way onto James, some of which landed right on his dick. The same could be said for James as he came a couple times in Ray's direction, most landing on his arm.

"Ahhhhh fuck!" James said as his orgasm reached a conclusion. He playfully shook his dick so that the last remaining drops flung out onto Gina. "Hey!" she said as she jokingly slapped his cock. "Not fair!"

"Like it matters!" said Ray, noticing just how drenched the women were.

Gina and Julianna both cracked up laughing as they each scooped large globs of cum from their bodies. Ray ran off towards the bathroom to fetch a towel. He returned with two towels in his hand. Everyone watched his plump cock wagging back and forth as he walked.

"Here you go, guys." He wiped down Julianna first, making sure to get all the mess off her entire body before moving over to Gina. "May as well get you too, right?"

"So nice of you, Ray! Take notes James," Gina said as Ray carefully cleaned off each of her large breasts, one at a time.

James shrugged, not phased by Ray cleaning his cum off his wife. "I think I've done my fair share of clean up duty in a lifetime," he joked.

Nobody bothered to put clothes on as the party migrated to the kitchen. Everyone stood around the kitchen pouring drinks and having an overall good time. For the first time all day, both Ray and James maintained their flaccid states. During a lull in the conversation, Julianna solemnly stared at Ray's penis.

"Can I help you?" Ray asked as Julianna snapped out of it. She buried her face in her hands as everyone else laughed. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! But my God. It's so big. I can't believe that thing was literally just in me!" She spread her legs slightly and used her pointer and middle fingers to spread her pussy apart. "Look how small I am! And that was all the way in here!"

"You are tiny," James agreed, happy to be able to check out Julianna unabashed.

"How many times did you cum?" Gina asked as Julianna closed her vagina back up and crossed one leg in front of the other.

She thought about her answer. "I think... three? Maybe four?"

"Nice!" James said as he slapped hands with Ray. Ray was a bit reluctant to celebrate but he humored James anyway. He then turned to Julianna who was starting to turn red. "It was a lot of fun. I'm glad you enjoyed it, Julianna."

"Aww you two," said Gina, smiling. "What about you guys? I feel like you each came like a hundred times!"

"Feels that way," said James as he stretched out his limp cock. "Let's see there was one, two, three.." he counted as he recollected the day. "Four? I think four."

"I think you're right," said Ray nodding.

"You got anymore in these things?" Gina said as she walked over to Ray and felt his big balls in her little hand.

"Those things certainly are massive," said James, unbothered by the situation.

"Who's got bigger balls? We know who has the bigger penis," said Julianna, joining Gina next to Ray. She waved James over so he was standing in front of Ray. Julianna picked up James' penis and pressed it against his belly. Gina did the same for Ray. The two men stepped closer together.

"What is this, a ball off?" James asked as he took a swig and looked down at the comparison.

"You could call it that," Julianna giggled. "Does this bother you guys?" she asked as she lifted James' balls so they were nearly touching Ray's.

"Nothing bothers them," Gina answered as she did the same with Ray's balls.

Julianna leaned over and got a close look at the two sets of nuts pressed against each other. They were both enormous, much larger than average, but James' balls had tightened so much that they appeared smaller compared to Ray's.

"Oooo, I think Ray wins in the ball department too!" Julianna said. It was obvious his balls were larger than James' even despite James being tightened up a bit.

"I could play with these all day, I really could," Julianna said as she rolled Ray's nuts around in her hand.

"I probably wouldn't object if we're being honest here," said Ray as everyone laughed.

"I can see that. Are you getting hard again, Ray?"

"You did the trick. What can I say?" he asked as his penis lengthened in front of everyone.

"Julianna, that thing was entirely inside you. What do you think about that?" James asked as the attention was now on Ray's thickening member.

She bit her lower lip as she stared. "It was amazing.I wanna feel it again."

Ray smiled as he extended his hand, guiding Julianna back to the couch. But Gina stepped in. "No, sweetie. Here, you sit up on the counter top."

Julianna happily hoisted herself up onto the counter in front of Ray. He placed his big cock between her legs and rested it on her belly. It nearly reached her boobs.

James and Gina were content to just watch the others. Besides, James had not produced another erection as his night was likely over. Gina put her arm around his waist and rested her head on his shoulder, like a loving couple watching the sunset. Except they were watching their dear friend Ray plow into Julianna a second time tonight.

Julianna leaned back on the counter, supporting her body weight with her hands. She spread her legs revealing her tiny, pink, dripping wet pussy. With one hand she rubbed it up and down twice slowly. She moaned softly. "Oh God, Ray," she said helplessly as she stared at his throbbing cock. "I wanna feel you again."

Ray needed no more encouragement. He slowly pierced her opening with his big and bloated cock head. The slippery sound of him making his first entry filled the quiet kitchen.

"Ohhhhh," said Julianna as her mouth formed an O-shape and she spread her legs a bit further. All eyes were on Ray's cock as it made its way inside her aching vagina. He held onto her thighs with his hands and bent his knees as he thrusted the first couple of inches into her.

"Fuck!" shouted Julianna in response. "Fuck, Ray. Oh my God. Fuck, I'm already gonna cum. How am I already gonna cum, you guys!!" She closed her eyes and tilted her head back as a speedy orgasm took over. Gina smiled at James as they watched their friend's pleasure quickly mount.

Julianna screamed and moaned as half of Ray's cock buried inside her and thrusted in and out. Her left leg quivered while her hands frantically looked for something to hold onto. She grasped a pile of mail that had been left on the counter and crunched it up in her hand, unknowingly.

"Ahhhhh, fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Oh my God, Ray!"

Julianna's orgasm subsided as she leaned forward and opened her eyes. She first watched Ray cram more of his cock inside her before looking over at Gina. "This is incredible. This is so good, guys."

"He's almost all the way inside too!" Gina said as she leaned forward to get a better look.

"You're very accommodating," said Ray as he licked his fingers and rubbed them on the exposed portion of his shaft. "You feel amazing."

"You do too," said Julianna as she closed her eyes again and felt a second orgasm approaching. Ray increased his pace, making sure to be gentle yet powerful at the same time. His entire shaft was going inside with each push now. Everyone could hear the sound of his huge balls slapping against Julianna's butt cheeks. But that was quickly drowned out by her loud moaning.

"Oh my God, Ray. I'm cumming again!"

"Yeah?" Ray asked as he reached up and squeezed her breasts. He thrusted forcefully as her whole body shook from her second orgasm.

"Holy shit, that's hot," said Gina only loud enough for James to hear. He nodded and smiled. It was indeed.

Ray and Julianna fucked for another fifteen minutes while the other two watched. Julianna had two more orgasms before Ray finally reached his boiling point.

"Fuck... FUCK!" Ray said as he pulled his cock out just in time to shoot off. A rope of white cum flung out his penis and splattered across Julianna's tight body. Another equal blast followed. Ray grunted as he stroked his cock.

The next few blasts were smaller in volume and velocity, landing on Julianna's legs and one directly on her pussy. Unlike his other orgasmic blasts from earlier, this one ran dry pretty quickly. He was spent.

Ray helped Julianna to her feet as the two embraced in the kitchen, Ray's warm cum sandwiched between them.

"Wow, you two," said Gina. "That was something special."

Julianna quickly turned red and buried her head in Ray's chest. "Ahhh! I'm so embarrassed!"

"Why? You shouldn't be. That was incredible to watch. Really beautiful," said James, reassuringly.

They separated and stood before James and Gina so they could get a good look. "I'd say this was time well spent," James joked as he watched cum drip down Julianna's body.

"Is he finally done for the day?" Gina asked, noticing Ray's cock had gone flaccid almost immediately. He swatted it playfully as it dangled between his legs. "I got nothing left," he said with a tiredness in his voice unheard all day.

After everyone cleaned up, the night was over. Ray and Julianna left for the night. James closed the door and sat down on the couch next to Gina. She had a nightcap already poured for the both of them. She crossed her legs and rested her head on his shoulder. She mindlessly clutched his penis with her left hand and caressed it. Not in a sexual way, but more just cuddling together.

"What a day," she said.

"What a day," James repeated with his eyes closed.

-------------

"Almost... Oh fuck, almost there... Mmmmmm" Rebecca's eyes were closed, hands firmly clutching pillows on either side of her. She was seconds away from orgasm.

Lance's head was buried between her legs. His tongue ached from eating her for nearly thirty minutes. He felt relieved she was almost there. His cock throbbed and pulsed, out of view, pressed into the plush blankets.

"Ohhhhhh!!" Rebecca muffled her moans with one of the pillows. Lance increased his licking in response, making sure to dig extra deep as she came. She now rubbed her clit with one hand while running her other through Lance's brown hair. Her body shook from the powerful orgasm, but she managed to refrain from making any loud noises.

As quickly as it arrived, it passed. Sensing this, Lance peeled his head away and looked up at Rebecca. She smiled with her eyes closed, head sunken into the pillow. She opened her eyes and nodded to her husband, indicating a job well done.

Lance shifted up in the bed and took his spot next to her. He clutched his rock hard cock, excited for his upcoming release. But the look in Rebecca's eyes did not convince him he was going to get a turn tonight. She looked sleepy and lethargic.

"Did that feel good?" he asked.

She nodded as she looked dreamily into his eyes. "It was perfect."

"I haven't done that in a long time. You were really worked up, huh?" Lance knew it was the day's activities on the beach that got her going. He was well aware by this point that the two well endowed men were piquing his wife's sexual appetite to levels he had never known existed.

After a moment of pause, Lance began to stroke his cock. He needed release. Rebecca watched, happy for him but not making any moves to participate.

"What got you so worked up, honey?" he asked, knowing the answer. He wanted her to tell him.

"You," she said. "I love you."

Lance continued pumping away, this time spreading his legs and cradling his balls with the other hand. "What else?"

Rebecca didn't answer. She leaned over on her side, so that she was facing Lance, supporting her head up with her hand. She softly grazed his chest with her fingertips as he masturbated. She looked up at him. He had a serious, concentrated look on his face. "Tell me," he whispered.

"They did."

"Who did?"

Rebecca paused. She was hesitant to play along, not exactly sure what the end game was. "Ray and James."

"What was it about them that got you aroused?"

"Their penises."

Lance nearly blew his load. He slowed his movements, placing less attention on the head and more on the lower part of his shaft and balls. "Tell me what you liked about their penises."

Rebecca continued to caress Lance's chest, running her fingers through the graying hair. "I liked how big they were. How hard they felt in my hand."

Lance picked up his pace. "Are they bigger than me?"

Rebecca paused. "...Yes."

"How much bigger?"

"A lot bigger."

Lance faced Rebecca now as he stroked. He remained locked on her eyes, but she looked down at his chest. "Look at me honey," he said. Their eyes met.

"What else did you like about them?" Lance wanted more.

Rebecca couldn't deny her desire to be honest. "I liked how much they can cum."

"Was it more than me?"

"Yes."

"Tell me I'll never cum like them."

Rebecca was stunned. She didn't know what to say? "Honey?" she asked, concerned.

"Tell me, Rebecca." Lance was jerking off rapidly now, feverishly approaching orgasm.

"... You'll never cum like them."

"Ahhhhhhh!!" Lance screamed out as Rebecca quickly covered his mouth as not to wake the children. He blasted her square in the stomach with a powerful cumshot, easily creating a thick streak across her abdomen. He stroked out another three or four loads, each of them hitting Rebecca in the stomach or on the bed between them. Rebecca watched in silence as he orgasmed.

When it was over, Lance exhaled and rolled over on his back, out of breath. He stared at the ceiling, soft dick still in hand.

Rebecca was silent as she stared at Lance, trying to comprehend what just happened. He then reached over to the floor producing his t-shirt which he used to clean off Rebecca and the area between them. He tossed it aside and rolled over. Within a minute, he could be heard snoring.

Rebecca turned off the light, but didn't fall asleep. She was too stunned.

12