Hector Pt. 01

Story Info
Hector's powers have devastating consequences.
13.9k words
4.74
7.6k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Homer21stC
Homer21stC
137 Followers

This is a sequel to "The Ultimate Sacrifice." I've attempted a somewhat creative summary at the beginning of this story. However, I do make multiple references to things explained in "The Ultimate Sacrifice." It will help if you read it first.

Ask yourself...what would it be like to find your soul and consciousness transferred into an indestructible, manufactured body that had no expiration date?

You would literally live...forever.

Add to that you had unlimited abilities.

You could literally do anything and everything... imaginable.

  • What would you do?
  • How would you act?
  • Would knowing you had that much power make you want to control anything... everything...everyone?
  • Would you mold the universe into what you think it should be?
  • Would you make a deliberate decision "not" to impose your will?
  • Could you even control yourself?
  • What would be the consequences of losing control?
  • What would other lives be worth to you?

    • If you were superior to everyone else would you view them with respect or contempt?
    • Would they be equals or insects?
  • How would you react to someone who either wronged you or one close to you?

    • Which would be stronger, forgiveness or vengeance?
    • If your emotions took over, could you control them?
  • If nothing could kill or even physically hurt you, would knowing that give you a calmness and clear judgement sometimes negatively influenced by fear?

I knew going into this story, I would probably fail miserably answering any of these questions. It's because I am just a normal, mortal man and will never be an immortal, all powerful being.

But I think it would fun to try....

All sexual partners are over the age of eighteen.

Please let me forewarn: I touch on religious topics as part of the story. In no way am I trying to espouse a specific religious belief. This is just a story, nothing more. One can't be an immortal, godlike being and not challenge various theologies.

Chapter One -- Kill Switch

I looked down on the scene below me with detached interest. There were several people in a brightly lit room and I felt I should know them, but I couldn't remember their names. A naked male body was laid out on a table, consumed with a golden light emanating from every cell. His eyes were closed like he was sleeping...or something. I had a vague feeling I was looking at myself, but that was somewhat hazy.

A beautiful blond woman hovered over the body.

She looked very sad.

I didn't care...

I couldn't remember her name.

Whatever...

I couldn't remember my name either.

It didn't concern me in the least...

If that was actually me laying there, I couldn't even remember why I was on the table or how I got there.

Oh well, Big Whoop....

At one point, something caused me to turned around. Behind me was nothing but darkness...complete and all encompassing darkness. Then I saw a small light. It was way off in the distance, but I could feel it trying to pull me towards it. There was a strong sense of peace and unconditional love emitting from the light. It beckoned me to come and be a part of it. I wanted to go, but something else was keeping me from moving toward the light. It was as though I was waiting to see if something was going to happen down below before I would join the love of the light.

Simply speaking; the light was way over there, that physical body was down below and I was here... in the darkness. I knew at some point the tug a war would end and I would have to go in one direction or another.

I just didn't give a flying fuck which way I would end up going...

Then without warning or explanation, things changed. I'm not sure when or how or why... they just did. After some undetermined amount of time, I started to vaguely remember. I was Hector, Prince of Troy? I was Bob Davis, a 21st century sixty year old man? Wait...I think I was both...but it's very confusing. I did notice the light was gone. The feeling of peace and love no longer permeated the air. Also, I couldn't see my body anymore or the beautiful blond. Only darkness and so many thoughts engulfed me.

My thoughts...

It all slowly started to come back to me. But it didn't make a lot of sense. A flood of memories made it hard to focus.

**********

Andromache sat on top of me. Her gorgeous, bountiful breasts were bouncing as she impaled herself on my hard cock. Her hands fixed firmly on my chest. Her eyes were closed and constant moans escaped her lips. I held her naked butt in my hands and endeavored to match her rhythm. Her long dark hair swayed as she shook her head. I could not love her more than in this instance. With each stroke I intimately felt the wetness, the intense heat and tightness of her womanhood. She seemed possessed and was trying to fuck the life out of me. She was always an aggressive lover, but this was more...much more. Possibly driven by the eve of battle and knowing this could be our last time. We violently orgasmed at the same time. I filled her with my seed and her juices flowed freely. She collapsed onto my chest and we both fell into an exhausted yet satisfied sleep.

**********

Achilles looked tired, yet determined. I was exhausted and knew I was in trouble. Every breath I took felt like hot coals. Our battle seemed to take hours and we were both at the end of our endurance. I struggled to raise my sword and thrust it towards his heart. He easily blocked my attack leaving me open and vulnerable. Achilles realized his advantage and with his last morsel of strength, in one final mighty attack drove his sword deep into my chest. I felt the pain of every inch of steel as it tore through skin, muscle and bone.

Then darkness...

**********

I held the child close to my chest as I ran through the French forest. I saw the dilapidated cottage in the distance. The rain began to fall and increased by the second. I shielded the small girl underneath my tattered coat. The cottage leaked horribly, but was better than being in the elements. I found a dry place and made a straw bed. I laid the child down and then made a fire. At fourteen, I was trying my best and yet feeling like I was failing miserably. I had to protect her and keep them from taking her. Josephine would certainly be killed if they got their hands on her.

I could hear the horses in the distance. They found us. I had to protect Josephine, I couldn't let them take her. But the only weapon I could find was a pitchfork. I grabbed it and stood in front of the cottage door. I heard a voice yell, "Over here, I found them." A dozen armed men appeared and surrounded me.

"Give us the girl, boy." One commanded.

I just stood my ground.

I felt one arrow strike me in the shoulder, then another in the leg. The last thing I saw was the blinding light entering the cottage.

Then the darkness...

**********

The lead vehicle hit the IED and exploded sideways. Weapons fire erupted from every direction. I stood on top of the turret, firing the mounted.50 caliber. I wasn't thinking about what I was doing, I was only trying to save the squad and get out of this shit-storm alive.

**********

I kept telling my wife to breath. The doctor told her to push one more time... keep pushing. Now breath, "Hee, Hee, Hee, Haw, Haw, Haw."

"Ok Mrs. Davis, we're almost there, give me a big push."

I held her head and shoulders up so she could really push, "AAAAHHHH!" She screamed.

The Dr. announced, "I see a head."

A moment later, "It's a girl!"

**********

The street light just barely illuminated the area. The air was heavy with the smell of the ocean and the oil from the ships. I looked down at the body of the Russian I'd just killed. I found something to break the lock of the shipping container. When I opened it, the girls inside were huddled into a group at the far end. I shuddered, thinking about what these assholes were going to do with them.

**********

It was a torrential rain, I could barely see ten feet in front of me. My wife and daughter were talking and laughing. I didn't see the semi until it's lights blinded me.

Then the darkness and the light.

My daughter's voice called out to me, "Hurry dad, it's beautiful."

I almost made it to the light, when a different voice sent me back.

Then the intense pain...

**********

My thoughts slowly started to come into focus...

The ancient Greek gods had revealed themselves to me when I was Bob Davis, a 60 year old human being. They needed my help to save Earth from the Annunnaki, another ancient race, but an evil one. Apparently in a previous life I had been Prince Hector of Troy. The same Troy that fought a protracted war against Agamemnon's Greek army. Even though I died in one on one combat with the legendary General Achilles, the gods thought my overall character was exemplary and hardwired into my soul. They searched for my reborn soul, over the sands of time, and finally found me in the 21st century, when I died in a car accident that also killed my wife and daughter. Hades was responsible for returning my soul to my nearly dead and very broken body.

Five years after the accident, I met two demigods, Josephine and Heracles. It was later discovered that I once saved Josephine's life, as a small boy, in medieval France. Josephine's mother had given birth to Zeus' child, but she died of the Black Plaque when Josephine was a small child. I tried to hide Josephine in the forest, but the Bishop's guards caught up to us. Zeus saved Josephine just as I was killed.

Now Josephine prepared me to meet the Olympians. The Greek god, Apollo and his son, Aristaeus brought me to The Olympus. It was a spaceship not a city located on a mountain top in Greece. I met most of the legendary Greek gods there, even Zeus, king of the gods.

Turns out, they weren't gods... at all.

They told me about Earth's history and the Annunnaki. How, at the beginning of man's history, Anu, king of the Annunnaki, along with his children, Enki, Enlil and Ninhursag, enslaved humanity and manipulated the human DNA to create more efficient workers. The Annunnaki wanted to rape my planet of all its precious natural resources. Humans were the laborers...slave labor.

The Olympians, who were space explorers, fought a great war against the Annunnaki to free the humans and ultimately prevailed. One of Anu's grandsons (Nanna) was killed by Ares during the war. The Annunnaki ultimately fled Earth, in defeat. But centuries later they came back looking for vengeance. Anu managed to kill Ares, the god of war, with the help of Lilith, an evil ancient being, even older than Anu and Zeus. Then Anu threatened to eliminate all the Olympians and destroy Earth.

The Olympians wanted me to help protect Earth along with Zeus' children, Heracles, Perseus and Josephine. Josephine...she was the first one I met and we had fallen in love with each other. She was everything to me. I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her and only her.

Aphrodite, wasn't just the goddess of love and beauty, she was also a genetic scientist. She created a human vessel that was indestructible and capable of doing...well anything. The vessel's brain contained all the knowledge the Olympians possessed. It just needed the "right" host to bring it to life. They offered and I eventually agreed to transfer my soul and consciousness into the vessel, thus becoming immortal.

That's how I became Hector again.

Hades taught me how to exist in the space between the living world and the afterlife, he called this space, the Observatory.

As Hector, I took on Lilith, while in the Observatory, and she almost killed me but Aristaeus destroyed her physical body before she squeezed the life out of my soul.

Innana, the Annunnaki goddess of love, and Utu, the Annunnaki sun god, were defeated with the help of the goddess Athena, Heracles, Josephine and my oldest friend Penthesilea, Queen of the Amazons; thus saving Perseus and Earth from their insidious plot.

Then Anu attacked Earth. He launched two large asteroids towards my planet. I pushed one away and blew up the second, using myself as the bomb. Anu attacked the Olympus at the same time, but was soundly defeated with the unexpected help from an armada of independent planets offering Olympian support. He escaped the battle with his three children and grandson, Ningishzidda.

We located them about a year later and I ended up killing Anu and stripping his children and grandson of their immortality and exiling them in the Phoenix Cluster near the Andromeda Galaxy.

That's where my memories ended.

Was that it?

Did that bring me up to speed?

Why did I see the light and why was it beckoning me?

Wouldn't I have to be dead for it to do that?

I thought I couldn't die.

What the fuck was going on?

Then I opened my eyes. Aphrodite, Zeus, Heracles and Penthesilea were standing next to me.

Aphrodite and Zeus looked shocked.

Heracles and Penthesilea looked relieved.

My first words, "Where's Josephine?"

Heracles dropped his head and wouldn't look at me.

A tear started to form in Penthesilea's eye.

Aphrodite went from shocked to deep concern.

"What do you remember?" She asked.

I briefly described everything up to sending Anu's children into exile.

Aphrodite thought for a moment, then, "Nothing after that?"

"No" I responded.

Then I added with some heat, "Where is Josephine?"

Penthesilea had tears running down her face. I had never seen her cry. She was an ancient warrior, stronger and more fearless than any man I knew. I don't think she had ever cried...period.

Now I was worried.

Heracles finally answered the question, "Hector, she's gone." It sounded like his heart was being ripped from his massive chest. He still couldn't look at me.

"Gone? What do you mean gone?" I couldn't face what I knew he meant.

"A lot has happened since you vanquished Anu's children. That was about fifty Earth years ago." Zeus was incredibly uncomfortable.

I wasn't getting answers fast enough. So, I read all four of their minds... at once. I know it was a violation of their personal privacy, but, at this point, I didn't give a shit.

My deepest...darkest fears were realized.

An ancient celestial being, by the name of Samael, had attacked, tortured and killed Josephine. He was Lilith's lover from before the beginning of human history.

Some called him an archangel.

Some called him Lucifer.

Some called him Satan.

Some called him the Devil.

Whatever they called him, he came for revenge and to avenge Lilith's death.

He took pleasure in prolonging Josephine's death. He was far less compassionate than Aristaeus had been when he decapitated Lilith.

Heracles and Penthesilea's memories spoke of news reports about a battle at an exclusive resort in Lucerne, Switzerland. The resort had been completely destroyed. Hundreds of hotel guests, staff and other civilians had been killed or injured during the attack.

It was a war zone.

A fucking mess.

One I had caused.

Zeus had memories that he had dispatched Apollo and Athena to Earth to make contact with the planet's leadership. They were able to blame the destruction on an anarchist group believing the Bliderberg Group was trying to establish an elitist new world order.

Then like a dam broke, my memories came flooding in.

I was on a sort of victory tour of the Milky Way's Alpha Quadrant. Many of the galaxy's civilizations requested a visit from Aristaeus and me. Removing the threat of Lilith and the Annunnaki was a galactic relief. Josephine had accompanied us for most of the tour. I loved having her with me and our love seemed to grow stronger each day. We made love on every planet we visited.

At first, I was extremely uncomfortable with all the attention and royal treatment. Josephine helped me gain confidence with the different civilizations and cultures. I soon realized I spoke every language and intuitively understood every custom. I often translated for Josephine and Aristaeus. I got to know the inhabitants of a hundred different worlds. We spent time with high ranking delegations and those who thought they were important. But we also made sure we spent quality time with those who weren't in power or held position. We wanted to know the real "people" of each and every planet. Josephine particularly loved interacting with the children.

At first some of the various planets "all mighty" had a problem with us going "off script," but we didn't care and they couldn't stop us. We were respectful about it, but at the same time they got the message that we were going to do what we wanted. The word got around. Other planet elites thought they could orchestrate our mingling with the populous, but even they quickly discovered that we wouldn't be controlled. Once the elites accepted that we wanted to get to know their "real society," the visits went very well. The three of us made a ton of new friends... elites and regular folk alike.

About three quarters the way through the tour, Josephine received an urgent request from Perseus to return to Earth. He was fairly cryptic about why, but said it was important. I offered to cut the tour short and accompany her, but she told me she was a, and I quote, "grown ass woman" and could take care of herself. She returned to Earth while Aristaeus and I continued the tour.

Not too long after Josephine left to help Perseus, Hermes brought an urgent message for us to return to the Olympus.

Zeus, Aphrodite, Apollo, Athena, Poseidon and Hades met us upon our arrival. I immediately knew something was very wrong, I just wasn't prepared for how wrong. We went into a private room. Zeus told me that Josephine had been killed.

I just couldn't believe it.

"How is that even possible?" I asked. My mind was in a state of shock.

Athena interjected, "She was murdered by a celestial. His name is Samael."

"What the fuck is a celestial?" That information was somewhere in that computer they called my mind, but nothing was computing at that moment. It's like I was on an intellectual lockdown. I couldn't think, I could only feel, and it most definitely wasn't a good feeling.

Athena continued, "They are very old and powerful beings. Samael is rumored to be over a billion Earth years old. Earth's history calls them angels."

"You're telling me an angel killed Josephine?" I said with some acid in my voice.

"To be accurate he is an archangel who was Lilith's ancient lover." Apollo added.

"Where does he come from, this archangel? And please don't tell me he was sent by God to kill her." I asked, again with increased heat.

Zeus answered, "They originate in another dimension and no God sent him to kill my daughter. He was looking to avenge Lilith's death."

"How did she die?" I don't know why I asked that particular question. Maybe it was the former cop in me.

Hades answered that one, "We could lie to you and tell you it was quick and painless, but I suspect you're reading our minds to validate our answers."

"I am." Now my voice was turning sinister.

Hades continued, "Samael tortured her before he took her life. He wanted you to know she suffered."

"And where the fuck was Heracles, Perseus and Penthesilea?" I was starting to lose it.

Poseidon's turn, "Perseus did not request her return to Earth. That was a ruse, perpetrated by Samael. He took her without their knowledge. They weren't aware of what happened until he dropped her body at the cabin's doorstep. Hector, he is far more powerful than the three of them combined. He told them what he did to her and said he wanted you to know."

Homer21stC
Homer21stC
137 Followers