Hector Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From my knowledge and through my observations, they were truly a rare society. I had to learn more.

I talked it over with Zeus and Hades. I told them I wanted to travel to this planet called Doma. Hades cautioned me that it was best to not engage. He reminded me of the pitfalls having contact with its inhabitants. I told them I wouldn't reveal my true self but observe and learn as "one of them." Zeus told me of times he had taken human form.

I laughed, "Yeah...when you wanted to fuck a human female. One big difference between you and this vessel I inhabit, I can't reproduce."

Yeah, I know I said I had unlimited capabilities, and not being able to reproduce was a limitation. I didn't look at it that way. I could still enjoy sex. I had a huge cock that got hard and enjoyed the wetness and warmth of a mouth and/or pussy. I could fuck for hours and cum often, with what seemed to be an unlimited supply of sperm, albeit fertile sperm. Obviously, since Josephine and I fucked like rabbits for over fifty years. Maybe Aphrodite anticipated the problem based on past Olympian/human experiences. Besides, my immortal gifts were not natural. Chances are my offspring would have been mortal. If true, she saved me from multiple broken hearts, watching my children grow old and die. Hell, I would have had to watch my grandchildren, great grandchildren, etc. grow old and die. Sex was an act of intimacy for me... not procreation.

Like I've said, Aphrodite was a smart cookie.

In the end Zeus and Hades knew they couldn't stop me from going, if my mind was made up. I told both of them I would think about what they said and decide later. They were both pleased with my answer. I observed the Doman's as much as possible, via the Observatory. I pushed myself beyond the Observatory to the living world. They were a pre-industrial society. There were no cars or trains or any motorized vehicles. No central heating or air conditioning. They predominantly lived in single family dwellings. Their homes were simple, yet efficient and beautifully decorated.

Their societal structure was quite interesting. Some on Earth would be appalled that their governmental system was more Marxist based than a democracy, Parliamentarian or representative Republic. The reason the socialist system worked versus always failing on Earth was because the concepts of greed, and entitlement were unknown to these people. The system truly benefited "everyone" equally. The leaders' standard of living was no different than the laborers. The ruling class resembled more the ancient Greek city-state of Athens. They didn't spend their professional lives in government. They were craftsmen, shopkeepers, teachers, doctors and builders. Government service was a civic duty, not a profession. Once their term was concluded, they went back to their chosen profession.

Also, there was an unusual amount of unity and cooperation between current government officials and former government leaders. None of the human "blame game" or "one upmanship." They were really focused on the betterment of the entire planet, not just their own little section. What was missing, thank goodness, was personal ambition and agendas.

The more I got to know them, the more I wanted to actually meet them. But, the more I observed them, the more I was convinced Hades was right, my physical presence could do more harm than good. I would just have to be content to study them from afar.

One day, I entered the Observatory, preparing to look into a different hemisphere of Doma, when I observed a sudden and large influx of souls ascending to the light. These souls did not originate from Doma, but another planet. There must have been hundreds, if not thousands ascending at the same time. I tapped into several and was shocked to learn they had all died horrible, violent deaths. I changed my focus to the origin of these tortured souls.

It was located several light years from Doma. The name of the planet was Endo. I quickly learned as much as I could about Endo and what could have caused this catastrophe. The catastrophe was not natural, Endo was under attack. An armada of scavengers had descended onto this defenseless planet. Like the Annunnaki, they were interested in harvesting the planet's natural resources. Unlike the Annunnaki, they didn't need the Endoan's as slave labor. Their first order of business was planetary genocide. What I had observed was the first wave.

I had to do something and quick. I didn't have time to travel to Endo in even the fastest Olympian ship. The furthest I had ever transported myself was from the Olympus to Earth, when I took on Samael. Endo was across most of the Milky Way. But I had to try. I quickly left the Observatory and informed Zeus of my intentions. He was fully supportive, but was also concerned about my ability to transport such a distance. Apollo suggested I not think about the distance, but only the destination. That made sense. When I transported myself to Earth, I was solely focused on Samael, not the distance between the Olympus and Earth.

I stood there and focused only on Endo. The next thing I knew I was standing in the middle of a town under siege. This was a humanoid civilization under attack by a more advanced and militaristic group. It was easy to figure out who the good guys were versus the bad guys. One of the bad guys attacked me with a large knife or sword type object. As soon as it struck my skin, the weapon shattered. My attacker was shocked. I swatted him out of my way. He flew twenty feet in the air and made hard contact with a stone wall. He was dead before he hit the ground.

I rose above the fray to get an overall view of the carnage. I closed my eyes and concentrated on all of the aggressors within the town. In one instance, the slaughter stopped. The scavengers all collapsed to the ground. I must have sent a thousand souls to the light in that instance. But I knew this was only one battle across the planet. I rose higher until I was at the edge of the atmosphere. I could now see the armada of ships and the various massacres waging below. It was truly no contest. The Endoans didn't have any weapons or protective gear that would come close to the scavengers.

I found the lead ship and it's commander.

I sent a message to him telepathically, "Immediately cease all hostilities or I will destroy you here and now."

He responded, "Who are you?"

I destroyed the ship closest to him. "You're next."

Again he responded, "Wait...wait...we can discuss this." This was a stall tactic, while he was ordering his subordinates to find me and kill me.

I closed my eyes again and dropped every attacker on the surface of the planet. I needed to stop the slaughter. Two hundred thousand souls jettisoned to the light. Now I turned my focus to the commander.

The commander had ordered all the ships to fire on my position. I've got to admit, there wasn't anything wrong with their targeting capabilities. Their problem was, they didn't have anything that could hurt me.

Munitions struck me from all sides. None had any impact on me. In fact, I couldn't even feel them strike my body.

I again telepathically communicated with the commander, "You will never harm another planet again." I closed my eyes one more time and blew up the command ship, then I destroyed the remainder of the armada. From the surface it must have been one hell of a display.

I turned back toward the planet and any evidence of the existence of the scavengers disappeared, bodies, equipment and weapons. The Endoans didn't need any physical reminders about what just happened. Now I had a choice, I could just leave and the Endoans would forever make up stories to explain what happened, or I could make contact with the leaders and try to explain things.

I decided engagement and honesty was the best course of action.

The Endoans were still a somewhat "tribal" society. It took a little time to identify all the tribes or "communities" as they liked to be called. Also it took some education in understanding and speaking their language with all the various dialects. Once I identified all the community leaders, I transported them to a neutral location.

They all stood there confused, scared and bewildered.

I addressed all of them, but at the same time spoke to each individual in their unique dialect. "Please don't be scared, the threat against you is over. I am not your enemy. My name is Hector. What this world has just experienced is very traumatic and troubling. You and your people have many questions. I am here to answer your questions and then I will leave you."

I looked around to each leader and added, "But first, I promise you no one, from another world, will ever threaten you again. The future of this planet belongs to you. I will not interfere, nor will anyone else. I only hope you'll choose a good, productive, peaceful future for all that live here."

"Now, what questions do you have of me? I will stay here and answer anything you ask, then when all of your questions have been satisfied, I will leave."

I stood and quietly waited for someone to ask me something. I knew once the first question was asked, additional questions would burst forth like a damn overflowing from the spring floods.

Finally an elderly man with a white beard asked, "Who were they who attacked us and what did we do to deserve it?"

"Excellent question." I repeated it so it would be heard in all the dialects. I would repeat this with each question.

"They were what we call scavengers. They roamed the stars in search of planets that have resources they can use. Before they can harvest all of the precious minerals, they must rid the planet of all life. That's was their intent here."

There was a collective gasp from the group.

Another asked, "When you say stars, do you mean the lights in the night sky?"

"Yes, each of those lights is a star are much like the one that brings the daylight warmth to this world. And all those stars have worlds that rely on them for light and warmth. Not all have life on them, but many do. I come from a star system very far from here. You cannot see my star in the night sky, because it is so far away."

Another leader asked, "If your star is so far away, how did you know we were being attacked and how did you get here?"

I had to think for a moment and figure out how much I should tell them. "I am very unique and have the ability to know when worlds need my help."

I disappeared and reappeared in the back of the group, floating about fifty feet off the ground. "I'm here!" I yelled. They all turned, looked up and "gasped" again.

"When I knew I had to help, I appeared on your world." I disappeared again and reappeared back at the front of the assembly. "I'm back here." I spoke.

They all turned around again. Several dropped to their knees and bowed before me. Instantly, the entire group was bowing.

This was an important moment, for them and me. "Please stand up, I am not a god. Never bow to anyone ever again." I said with all sincerity.

They hesitated to stand, so I approached the one closest to me, gently placed my hands on his shoulders and helped him stand. I looked him in the eyes, "I'm different from you, but I'm not better than you."

I went to the next one, a female, and helped her stand, "I should be bowing to you for showing the courage to face the invaders."

I decided to touch each leader, individually, to convince them that neither I or any other being was above them, that their lives were just as important.

That took awhile.

Slowly, the group relaxed enough to freely converse with me. That's when the question dam literally burst. At one point I laughed and held my hands up, asking them to slow down. I assured them, I would answer each and every question...and I did. It took a week before our back and forth exchange finally wound down. I don't know if what I did was good for their societal evolution or if I had committed irreparable harm to their future. I could have minded my own business and just let the scavengers have the planet.

Oh let's be serious, that was never going to happen. There's no way in hell I would ever stand by and not help those who needed help, not to mention preventing genocide. What would be the point of my gifts and abilities if I did?

I created a makeshift village in our neutral meeting place. Each leader had their own lodging; comfortable, warm and dry. I supplied the camp with ample food and ate some of the most delicious dishes prepared by the Endoans. It ended up being a very festive time.

One evening, the older leader, with the white beard, known as Badian approached me. He was accompanied by a beautiful young girl, in her late teens or early twenties. The girl was about five-three with straight dark brown hair. Her eyes were a gorgeous blue. She was dressed in an almost transparent night shirt. It was obvious she wasn't wearing anything underneath. Her breasts were firm and her nipples were stretching the material of the shirt. Badian told me the young girl was a gift for saving their planet. The girl looked very nervous and kept her head down. When I politely tried to decline the offer, Badian told me it would be an insult to refuse.

I pulled Badian off to the side, "Badian, I need you to understand that my refusal is not an insult to you, the beautiful young lady or your people. There is a long history of examples where someone like me, coupling with one of your women ends up in disaster. Also, I recently lost someone, who I loved deeply, and I'm not ready to be with someone else."

Badian thought for a moment, "I think I understand Hector. Would it be appropriate if she would just keep you company for the evening?"

Now it was my turn to think, "As long as no one is under the impression that we had sex, I can live with that."

Badian answered, "Take her into your lodge, I will talk to the others."

Once inside my lodge, the young lady could tell I was uncomfortable.

"Am I not pleasing to you?" Her head was still down.

I asked her to sit, "What is your name?"

Still looking down, very quietly she said, " Sikie."

"Sikie, please look at me. I'm not going to hurt you."

She slowly looked up.

I continued, "You are very pleasing. But I lost someone I loved recently and I'm still mourning her loss."

"In the attack, I lost many that I loved, but most especially the man I would be joined with." She responded.

"I'm so sorry to hear that. Maybe we can spend the night comforting each other." I didn't mean sexual comfort.

She stood and removed her night shirt. She was beautiful, young, fresh, and still innocent. Her body was lushness, breast standing tall, large nipples, perfect curves. Her vaginal area was totally free of any hair.

She saw the hesitation in my eyes, "Please? I want to be with you. No one has forced me to do this. I saw you when you first appeared and killed the invader who tried to strike you down. Then I watched you destroy the men who attacked my village without touching them. I watched as you ascended to the sky. I thought I'd never see you again. When Badian sent word the he and the others were with you, I asked to be given to you as a gift."

I swallowed, staring into her gorgeous eyes. "Sikie, I can't accept you as a gift. Its not my custom."

Her head dropped again. I could see her eyes begin to water.

"However, I can welcome your friendship and company."

She looked up at me, "You're not sending me away?"

"No, I'm not." I picked up her night shirt and gently slipped it over her head.

We talked for a long time. She told me a great deal about her life on Endo. She sat close to me and evidently fell asleep with her head on my lap. I gently carried her to my bed and covered her up. I decided to leave the night shirt on. Then I removed my shirt and thought about laying next to her. I decided against that and instead, made myself comfortable on the sofa.

That was the best night's sleep I'd had since Josephine died. When I woke, Sikie was still sleeping soundly. She looked so sexy and inviting. I wondered if I was an idiot for not accepting what she was offering. By now it had been some time since I had been intimate with anyone and it was starting to effect me. I needed to figure that out quick, before I did something stupid.

I looked over again at Sikie, she was looking back at me. "Good morning Sikie, I hope you slept well."

She responded, "I did, but you didn't sleep with me?"

I smiled, "As beautiful as your are, I didn't want to tempt myself. But I did enjoy your company immensely. Thank you."

She smile shyly. I got up and put my shirt on, "Let's see what delicious breakfast the others have fixed this morning." I helped her out of bed and escorted her out to the morning sun. By now everyone seemed very comfortable with me. We were greeted with smiles and warm conversation. I watched Sikie as she ate breakfast and conversed with the others. I could sense her stature had been elevated because of the time she spent with me.

Finally it was time for me to leave. I said goodbye, but I would come back to visit. In that week, I had made many friends. The next time I would travel to Endo would be strictly for pleasure.

I disappeared and reappeared back on the Olympus, just outside Aphrodite's villa. I adjusted my height to the Olympian eight feet (something I rarely do) and knocked on her door. Moments later Aphrodite answered, surprised to see me at eye level. Without saying a word, I took her into my arms and passionately kissed her, transmitting all the feelings I had pinned up inside me.

When I finally released my kiss, I said softly, "Now tell me why you said you loved me."

To be continued...