Hee Haw Honey

Story Info
Sexy redhead gives visiting friend a quick blowjob.
2.6k words
3.84
13.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus Catherine," Mark said as she came into the basement family room.

"What are you wearing?"

"You don't like it," the pretty 30-year old he'd known since grade school said, pirouetting in the sexy outfit on one black high heel.

"Holy shit, what guy wouldn't like it?" he asked ogling his pretty friend in the tiny denim shorts, ripped top and 4" heels.

"I made this outfit for Bob. He likes me to dress up when we have sex and I thought I'd try it out on you first," the pretty redhead said.

"Oh, I think he'll like it. A lot," an excited Mark said.

"Do you?" she replied

"Sure. I love the shorts," he said, his eyes running down her body to the tiny shorts.

The shorts were an old tight pair of denim jeans cut down so that the tiniest strip of denim was wedged in her crack and the back so short as to almost fully expose each globe of her gorgeous ass. Her top was little more than a ripped T-shirt with the front cut away so as to show the cleavage from a sexy lace push up bra underneath. Her 4" heels made her sexy long legs endless as well as raising her banging ass up to make it look even sexier in the short shorts. She had a blue gingham bow in her long red hair.

"I wondered if I made the shorts too short," she said looking down at them and pulling them up further into her tight ass.

"Oh they're fine," he stammered looking at the thin strip of denim running down between her legs.

The strip was so narrow, her labia hung down on either side of the pale blue fabric.

"Trust me," He added.

"Ok," she said starting back for the bathroom.

Then she turned around, "Mark, how about you, do you like it?"

"Yes," he said, "It's really hot."

"Show me how much you like it?" the barely 110 pound beauty teased turning back into the room.

"Whadda you mean?" he asked.

"Move your hands and stand up," she laughed, tossing her long red hair off to one side.

Sheepishly he did so to reveal a huge tent in his baggy shorts.

"Wow, seems you like it a lot," she giggled girlishly.

"Like, what guy wouldn't?" he added

She laughed.

"Your ass is like... so hot," he said.

"That's the whole point of the shorts," she laughed.

"You like me, right?" she asked.

He nodded. "Sure. Like I've known you since we were 10."

"But did you ever like me to the point where you'd want to have sex with me?" she asked.

Embarrassed, Mark looked down at his feet.

"You did, didn't you?" she laughed.

He nodded.

"So then Mark, here's your chance. Let's play a little game," the beautiful redhead in the high heels with the great ass said.

He looked up.

"I'm y'all's Hee Haw honey for tonight," she said, play acting with a strong southern accent, putting one hand on her hip.

"What do y'all like and I'll try to help y'all out. Y'all want a handjob? Blowjob?" she added.

Mark laughed nervously looking at his pretty redheaded friend in the sexy country cowgirl outfit.

It was Sue's time of the month and he hadn't had sex in at least a week.

She waited, rubbing a finger seductively across her glossy red lips.

She knew what he wanted.

He wanted his hot sexy redheaded friend to suck his cock.

That's what any guy would want.

She broke the ice.

"Maybe this cute little hee haw honey could suck y'all's cock," she said in her sexiest accent, knowing from girl talk with Sue that Mark loved blowjobs.

He looked up.

"Seriously?" he said

The pretty redhead nodded. "It's your chance Mark."

"What about Bob and Sue?" He answered.

"Oh they'll be gone a while yet," she purred.

"Long enough for me to make you cum," she teased her hesitant friend.

"I'll bet you haven't cum since you got here last week?" she added.

He hadn't.

"I bet you're getting desperate," she urged.

She turned her back and wiggled her perfect tight little ass in the tiny denim shorts at him.

"I know you want to," she teased, putting her index finger on her pert butt and making a hissing sound.

"What guy doesn't want to stick his cock in such a pretty girl's mouth?" she said.

He stared.

"I'm really good at it," she added

That did it.

He'd seen her in some tiny bikinis over the years but nothing like this.

"Oh Jesus," he said fumbling with the zipper on his shorts.

He pulled them and his boxers down to his ankles and stepped out of them.

He'd always thought his friend to be one of the prettiest and sexiest women he knew.

Now he would see a side of her he knew little about but was soon to really like.

His cock stuck out already rock hard and ready for the pretty redhead's sweet lips.

She stood in front of him, as sexy a woman as he'd ever seen.

She smiled at him.

"Is that big cock for little ol' me? She asked rhetorically in her sweet southern accent.

Her eyes found his in the dim light.

Dropping down in front of him she took hold of his shaft with both hands and jacking him very slowly with her pretty green eyes locked on his, licked provocatively all around the hugely swollen head of her friend's hot cock.

"Jesus Cath. Ah fuck, that feels so good." He said, looking down in awe at his friend, her hot mouth hovering over his excited cock.

The pretty redhead smiled up at him.

"I've always wanted to suck your cock," she teased running her tongue up along one of the thick veins on the shaft and around the distended rim of his cockhead.

"I'm gonna make you cum... a lot," she purred, her slender hands pumping his excited cock as she swirled her tongue rapidly around his glossy hard knob.

Mark couldn't believe it. His hot friend, all dressed up like some country porn star, was sucking his dick.

"Jesus Cath," he said, looking down at the hot redhead, "you look so fucking hot sucking my cock."

"I know," she laughed.

The she added, "so enjoy your hee haw honey blowjob."

He stared lasciviously as the shapely redhead slipped her lips over his cockhead and slid them ever so slowly and teasingly down his rock hard shaft.

Her tongue rolled over and around his hard dick.

"Ahhhh fuck," he groaned, as his pretty friend took him deep into her hot mouth.

She pulled off, her bright red glossy lipstick coating the skin of his excited shaft.

"Do you like watching me suck your cock?" she asked between licks of his hot knob.

He nodded, "you wouldn't believe how much I've thought about your lips wrapped around my dick, your hands stroking my cock."

She smiled up at him raking her long red nails ever so gently across his engorged balls and up along his peritoneum.

He stared excitedly down at the pretty redhead as she teased his balls and slowly stroked his hard cock.

It wasn't huge but she didn't think she'd seen one quite so excited in a long time.

She took him in her mouth again this time hollowing her cheeks and sucking hard on his glossy cockhead.

She could feel each beat of his hammering heart as it pumped more and more blood through his excited cock swelling the huge head even more.

An audible popping sound could be heard as she pulled him out of her sexy mouth.

"Do you like that?" she asked.

He nodded.

A long thread of spit dangled from his cock and her lips. She broke the thread with a finger rubbing it around his hard cockhead, then lowered her lips again over the thick edge of his knob, her tongue continuing to swirl around the rubbery red head.

She leaned back pulling the front of the t-shirt down so he could better see her tits, then lifted each out of the lacy black bra.

"Oh fuck Cath," he said, "you have no idea how much I've wanted to see those."

She looked up at him and leaned forward, her small nipples hard and erect. She grazed them against his flexed thighs, watching his face for his reaction, then took him back into her mouth swirling her tongue again over and around his hot dick head.

"Jesus," moaned Mark. "Ah fuck, you look so hot sucking my cock."

Then shifting forward Catherine started to seriously suck his cock.

The gorgeous tight bodied redhead started bobbing her head faster in time with jacking his excited shaft.

She took little more than the head in on each stroke, her tongue swirling rapidly around the hard knob.

Spit dripped from the hard shaft.

He could see her tight ass in the little shorts flexing as she hunkered down in front of him.

God she looked so sexy in those shorts.

"Fuck, you're good," he moaned.

She sucked harder and faster.

"Jesus, can you ever suck cock," he said to his beautiful friend, lavishing the feel of her hot tongue swirling over and around his now raging hard eager cockhead.

She smiled knowingly up at him.

"I've had a lot of practice," she said.

"Lucky Bob," he said.

"Not always Bob," she responded looking up at him.

"But don't tell, ok?" she added.

She took him deeper and deeper until her pert little nose was buried in his pubic hair.

"Anyone I know?" he asked.

She nodded, her face impaled on his raging hard cock.

"Jesus, who?" he grunted.

She smiled up at him.

"Some other time," she retorted.

She took him deep again this time her tongue licked the base of his shaft and balls as they pushed against her chin.

"Ah fuck. I never thought I'd see you with my cock buried in your mouth," he moaned.

"You're so fucking hot!"

"Feels good doesn't it," she said pulling his dripping wet cock from her talented mouth.

"I bet you're wishing you dated me in high school now?" she laughed

He didn't say anything but fuck, he wished he had.

She sucked him back in and her head bobbed faster and faster, now taking him balls deep on each stroke.

Her tongue continued to expertly swirl all over and around her horny friend's excited cock.

Fuck she looked so hot and man did she give great head.

Suddenly he heard a car door slam.

He put his hands on her bobbing head tangling his fingers in her long red hair.

"They're here." he said, frantically.

"Mmm hmmm," she murmured around a mouthful of his hot cock, her head bobbing faster, her long red hair shaking wildly.

He kept his hands on her head desperately guiding her as she bobbed her head faster and faster as he got closer and closer.

Her hands squeezed down on his excited shaft.

His cock swelled, the head getting larger and larger.

She pulled off.

"Exciting isn't it?" she said rubbing a palm up and over the head of his cock.

"Imagine if they caught us?" she teased.

"Fuck, I'm almost there," he panted somewhat desperately, his hard cock ready to burst at any moment.

"I know," she giggled jerking the base of his throbbing cock in quick short strokes.

"I wonder what they'd say if they could see me in these sexy little shorts, tiny t-shirt and fuck me pumps sucking your big hard cock?" she said.

The sexy redhead jerked his dick more slowly looking up at him as she spoke.

She slid her palm again up and over the huge red head, rubbing his thick precum all over the glossy knob.

He could hear Bob and Sue laughing as they walked up onto the front steps.

"Here they come," she teased.

The head of his cock looked and felt like it was going to explode.

"Wanna cum?" she said, her pretty green eyes boring into his.

He nodded. "Fuck yes, hurry..."

She lowered her mouth back over his excited cock.

Her tongue swirled around and over his pulsating hot cockhead.

"Jesuss" he moaned, tilting his head back as the gorgeous redhead brought him closer and closer.

He heard the front door open.

"Fuck Cath, they're going to see us," he panted.

The pretty redhead in the tiny shorts pulled him closer and swirled her tongue faster and faster, squeezing his throbbing shaft hard and pumping it faster and faster in her tight fists in time with her hungrily sucking on his swollen knob.

He looked down.

The sight of the gorgeous slim redhead in the tiny shorts with his hard cock stuck down her throat was more than he could handle.

Her pretty green eyes were looking invitingly up at him.

He could see her wedding rings dripping with her spit and his precum as she stroked his shaft hard and fast.

Her long red nails dug into the hard flesh at the base of his cock.

Her red hair framing her pretty face shook wildly as she sucked hard on his eager cock. The gingham bow had fallen to the floor.

Her gorgeous tits jiggled back and forth, her small erect nipples still exposed above lacy fabric.

Her perfect bubble of an ass split perfectly by the thin strip of the tiny shorts flexed as she kept her balance in her high heels.

Fuck. What a sight.

She looked so beautiful.

He heard footsteps above them on the kitchen floor.

His balls slapped quietly against her chin.

Copious spit dribbled from the corners of her gorgeous mouth as the married redhead in the sexy cowgirl outfit pumped his desperate cock faster and faster into her hot mouth.

"Jesus...." he moaned, both hands now tangled in her long red hair

"Fuck Cath, I'm cumming," he grunted as his sexy friend in the tiny shorts brought him over the edge.

He held her head now in both hands and pulled her towards him.

His hips flexed forward.

Their eyes met.

His hot cock suddenly jerked and spurted a thick load of cum down the pretty redhead's throat.

Locking eyes with him, Catherine kept pumping and sucking as he shot jet after jet into her hot mouth.

Her cheeks moved in and out as she massaged his throbbing cock with her tongue and the inside of her mouth while at the same time sucking his cum into her rapidly swallowing throat as she tried to keep up with her friend's huge load.

She took one hand and kneaded his balls working every drop of cum out of them.

The door at the top of the stairs opened.

Catherine giggled as she swirled her tongue around and over his cum soaked cockhead one last time.

She stood up quickly and pulled his face towards hers and made a pronounced swallowing motion.

She opened her empty mouth for him to see.

"All gone," she whispered. "They'll never know."

Then she kissed him.

Hard and deep but fast.

Short but sweet.

He could taste his own cum on her long soft tongue.

"Fuck me," he said.

Then the illicit blowjob was over and she was gone.

With seconds to spare Mark grabbed his clothes and ran for the bathroom while Catherine quickly slipped off into the downstairs bedroom to change.

She knew Bob would love the outfit and really didn't need to try it out on Mark.

She just liked him and thought she'd give him a bit of unexpected sexual release.

It had probably been a long week for the poor guy.

Bob and Sue came down the stairs.

"Where is everybody?" Bob shouted, "we got some Chinese takeout for dinner."

"General Tsao's chicken," added Sue.

As they reached the bottom of the stairs and walked across the room, Sue bent down and picked up the gingham bow.

"What's this?" she asked.