Heel and Toe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marta moved off to accept congratulations from others gathering around victory circle.

I noted that the professional racer was talking to a woman now, a very pretty woman. As she turned her head, I recognized her. Wow, my wife! That was why he cut me off. He figured out who she was and didn't want me saying something stupid to upset her, marring this wonderful day. I moved towards her back hearing her say, "I couldn't be more proud of him! He... He's given up a lot for me. I wish he would race more, he doesn't for me."

Holy cow, she knew! There was no way she could have heard it from her mom already.

The racer was saying, "I think you guys made the right decision."

Devon countered, pride more than evident in her voice, "It was all his decision. He's my man."

The driver returned, "You chose well Miss. You got the best one here!" He smiled broadly as he walked away.

Devon sighted me out of the corner of her eye, she rushed up to me. "Wow, baby fourth! You took fourth place and did it against full tilt professionals!"

"Fourth?" I was stunned. I thought I was running fifth, perhaps one of the top cars retired with a mechanical issue. Sometimes you have to acknowledge your own deeds. You don't do it often, but now was one of those times. I had to admit I'd done well, better than I hoped. Everyone was rooting for the car; it was the reason many were here. No wonder they wanted it pulled up here next to the top three. It had earned it!

I looked over and saw the people that had helped me, my team! We rushed into each other's arms. It felt like we'd won Le Mans. My team had a tremendous amount to do with it, setting up the car to its zenith. I told them so. They told me what I did at the end was spectacular. They couldn't believe who I'd held off. They said he'd spoken to them glowing about how I drove the DBR. He'd reiterated, "I had a chance to see one of the great cars in action at the hands of someone who knew what she could do and how she could do it. It was something I'll never forget!"

It really was better than I ever hoped for and almost more than I could believe.

I was beaten by an old but newer Ferrari, and old but newer Porsche, and an old but newer while still quite old, Cobra. I liked that one. Those four cars formed a little pocket of history telling the story of the DBR's past and future. Perhaps all weren't the right models, but the makes were important.

Better yet, I beat a number of old but newer, and a bunch of as-old cars, too. I did really, really, well! That race would make me smile the rest of my life. As a special treat as much for the crowd as me, they announced the fourth-place car too! They had me stand on the ground to the side of the third-place driver as he stood on the lowest step of the driver's podium, and right next to the line of cars. I called for Marta to come over and stand with me. She balked at first until the crowd roared its approval. It made a great picture. I imagined I was at Le Mans or Nürburgring. It was as close as I would ever come, and a hell of a lot closer than I imagined six months ago before the ladies hit me with this idea.

Best of all the announcers remembered my homage from the beginning of the race and when they announced the DBR's fourth place finish they announced James and I as the drivers. A huge cheer went up for James after that, which finally did bring tears to my eyes. That sent the DBR off well, Marta threw her arms around my neck reduced to a crying, sloppy, happy, mess!

* * * * * *

Upon our return home and my backing the DBR1 back into Marta's garage there was one concern I had to address. I had gotten into it with the Porsche, which left an impression on everyone watching and in the DBR. It was more of a crease than a dent along the right-side door and rear fender. The car functioned fine. I feared I'd disappointed Marta by marring her car, the look in her eyes dispelled that misapprehension immediately. She noted two things.

She beamed at "that beautiful car" as it sat in her garage. "You leave that alone! It's not a scar, it's a character line won fairly in battle, with a magnificent pilot achieving the highest placement she ever took in combat since James rebuilt her. That crease is her finest moment. It's the one flaw on a beautiful woman that shines the light on all the rest of her perfection. It's the mole on Marilyn Monroe. Leave it alone!"

The second thing she noted right after. She and Devon and I were still looking at the Aston, admiring the car that had given us such a wonderful weekend and that had been the centerpiece of what was again a happy, and now growing family.

"You know I thought your plan was to have made me another grandchild by now. I don't think that's happened yet. You know, the DBR is a very tightly couped car. There's all sorts of innuendo or entendre that can be made concerning an intimate cockpit." She cut her eyes to Devon, "We were never sure, but it's actually possible you were conceived in that cockpit young lady."

Devon's eyebrows arched as Marta headed for the garage door announcing, "I'm going to take a shower in my bedroom, which is on the far side of the house. Then I'm going to make us drinks and get ready to sit out back on the porch where I wish to discuss the race as much as I can before I fall asleep. Hmm, so much history repeated today." She looked back at me then her daughter. Then very pointedly at the cockpit of the Aston. "Perhaps history might be able to repeat one more time before we meet in the backyard later. What do you think?" Marta couldn't suppress her smile, as she headed out the garage door closing it securely behind her.

I looked at Devon, "The hood is thin aluminum, we can't get on that."

"You can bend me over it though. And I can think of three deliciously tight and probably painful ways to make things work in that cockpit. I'll help you fill that cockpit if you promise to fill mine. What do you say, racer? Are you gonna put me in the winner's circle?"

"Get your clothes off flag girl and start your engine."

We hurt ourselves the sex was so good, and we had serious fun. We actually shared that particular fact with Marta. She howled saying the only way to have sex in that car was to have it hurt. She also added that never stopped James and her from doing it though.

I didn't add that my last shot was special too, Devon said she had an idea despite my having already blown hugely into her. The look in her eye of pure sexual zeal aided greatly in getting me back in action. I wondered what she wanted. She had me bend her over all four fenders and take her until she came, because it was only right to christen each fender molded with the curves of a woman in mind, with an orgasm from a beautiful woman. Finally, she said she just couldn't keep going and that "Mom was probably waiting", but she wanted to do something special to have me blow my gasket on this special day.

The DBR is a right-handed driver, meaning the passenger seat is on the left, and the driver's on the right, reverse of how cars are made in the US. That's why I was up against the Porsche when it was on the outside in a left-hand curve. Devon walked to the passenger door rubbing her index finger on the car as she walked. Gloriously naked and already ravaged the toned muscles in her rear and legs sensuously flexing as she moved like a cat. She opened the door putting her left knee on the outer edge of the passenger seat. As she bent forward she looked back at me with a needful pout.

Devon made quite the picture: right leg straight out the wide-open door, left knee bent in the car. The curve of her hip reinforced by the hip line of the car. I would say that picture had a number of suggestive Freudian ques if not for the fact that Devon was being overtly sexual. As she continued to look back at me seductively, she bent over, raising her delicious ass in the air and bent down putting her head deep in the cockpit. As I accepted her invitation moving so I was standing behind her, I looked for her beautiful face. Her neck bent to the right her head rested on the padding over the transmission hump tilted to see me. A wicked grin sliced across her face as her eyes flared. Her lips parted as she breathed heavily. She lifted her head and moved it to the side raising it until with a sultry smile she licked the gear shift knob.

"Okay champ, let's trade the racing team for this double team."

Keeping her eyes on mine she opened her mouth and took the knob in moaning. I got right up behind her and took her wildly. She made sure to crane her head to let me see her work on the shift knob as she fellated it. I came with a literal roar. Devon felt and heard my excitement and said she saw stars with her resulting climax. We both ended up in a heap on the garage floor right outside of the car. She looked down to see a large amount of my ejaculate running out of her.

"You felt like a damn tree branch, Honey. Oh God, look how much cum!" Devon looked up at me beaming like she had just won her own race. She was proud of making me that excited as well as writing herself so distinctively into that very special day for me.

We cleaned up and limped out to spend some time with her mother. We spent the night there, picking the kids up from my parents the next morning where they congratulated us about the "win". Devon asked which one, to my parent's confusion.

* * * * * *

We were lucky, we had a happy ending after an intolerable situation. As soon as I had some idea what was really going on, I confronted Marta and Devon. According to my wife she'd already reached the breaking point of her cheating too and planned to stop it. I guess I'll live with that uncertainty. She's been good as gold since, and that's where I prefer to invest my energies.

Still, that's what happened: the bad and the good of it, and how we escaped, what failed and what worked. We heeled and toed with life's curves until we healed and towed the line that love needed. Now we were restored. Figuratively, I had the top down steering my best course through life, heel and toeing through the curves we encountered, with the wind in my hair, the sun on my face, and a big toothy smile, a feat that was only possible with Devon as my navigator.

I guess I can imagine better ways, to deal with a crisis, but old-fashioned confrontation, followed by old fashioned grueling, putting our love and commitments to the measure, teamwork prevailed for us. We wanted each other enough to do what was needed to keep each other. I'm not going to over think it, I'll just count my blessings instead. I plan to do it at redline.

End

Author's note.

Much to the detriment of my story a DBR1 sold for twenty-two and a half million dollars five year ago. It was the first of its breed and commanded a premium. Still, that extreme value crushed parts of this story, so you need to pretend this tale played out even further back in time than I had intended.

Sheesh. What's a storyteller have to do to get an even "brake"?

* * * * * *

I like this story and hope you do too. I'm sure it would have been better with an editor. I know at least one person has volunteered and I have not gotten back to them. I want to apologize publicly. I hope I just did.

I enjoy the stories here. I hope I have something to give back for all the enjoyment I have taken. I did want something for myself and that was the feedback. I wanted to hear that people enjoyed my efforts and I very much wanted to learn from the folks who commented on how to improve them. I see myself as more of a storyteller than a writer. I wish I had more talent as the latter because I want to tell the story as best I can. Those comments are the key. I looked forward to them. And then...

I don't have much patience for excuses, but explanations are owed. I haven't been able to read most of the comments my stories have generated yet. If someone asked me to clarify something they must think I'm a rude SOB. Since May a person very close to me canceled their wedding with only a month to go. No, the relationship did not survive. My father had a heart attack. He's doing fine. Apparently, they can install stints in the drive-through lane now. I have been flat on my back twice with respiratory infections -- something which simply doesn't happen to me. The economy has definitely been a challenge requiring much more time than anticipated. And a speeding careless driver totaled my vehicle at an intersection with me in it. Sheesh. It all combined to take my slow summer away from me, and here we are at the inception of what I pray will be a very busy fall.

For those who hoped to help me, for those who took the time to comment, I apologize for not getting back to you yet. I haven't read at least two thirds of them yet! It will happen but not in a timely way. If I've let you down, I'm very sorry!