Heeled Mistress

Story Info
A dragoness dominates her man...
1.1k words
3.87
7.7k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All characters in all of my stories are over eighteen and legal adults in all sexual situations.

****

Heeled Mistress

Dominating Her Man

The silver-scaled dragoness smirked, stalking around her consensually bound victim in a small, tight circle. The man, such a small, pathetic example of man, was bound with his arms roped to his sides, ankles lashed together, his body crisscrossed with an intricate array of rope art. It was her speciality, with her dainty horns and fine, narrow muzzle, though she had no hair or fins or spines, her body lithe and fit, not an ounce of spare fat on her.

"Foolish man..."

Her hiss roiled forth as his eyes followed her, though he was gagged so that she did not have to listen to his complaints more than she wanted to. Sinder smirked and flicked her tail, the anthro dragoness stepping over him, her high-heeled boots clinging to her calves and up over her knees. They showed off her legs in their finest form but it was her glittering, silver scales that were the main event, despite the stiletto boots.

He grunted, shuddering beneath Sinder, the point of her stiletto pressed ever so lightly into his chest. His cock, free and yet woefully untouched, throbbing and drooling pre-cum after having been edged for hours already. Yet she didn't want to let him off the hook just yet, toying with her new favourite pet, however she didn't know as yet for how long she would keep her new favourite toy around.

"Softly, softly," Sinder snarled, lips curling back from her teeth as she tipped forward, breasts covered by a corset but only just. "Or...maybe not so much."

She pressed down, letting him feel the heel, how it dug in, how easily it could cause pain. His arms twitched, the man pulling at his bondage, although he wasn't going anywhere in a hurry. Sinder was a professional, a dragoness who did her work well, as she did with everything else in her life. Her tail lashed out, striking the side of his hip and, although it was not as painful as the lash of a hip, he still jumped and grunted, eyes furtive.

Sinder only laughed. They were so much more amusing to her when they reacted, otherwise she was too quick to become bored. Her pussy was left bare but the slut of a man who had been tempted into her abode wasn't about to get to taste that, oh no. He hadn't earned it yet and, in fact, she doubted very much whether she would ever consider him good enough for her in that regard. He was just entertainment, something to keep under her heel as she shifted her weight, pressing the point of the stiletto under his chin, into his throat.

"Weak..."

The man grunted, eyes half-closed. Even if he'd wanted to protest, an observer wouldn't have known how he would have done it, though it was not for them to worry about when it was just between them. A little secret and a little joy that could be theirs and theirs alone.

He couldn't speak, couldn't fight back, breath coming in short, sharp pants through his nostrils, the ball gag in his mouth allowing only drool to escape his lips. She shoved his head to the side as she pushed off, clicking her tongue against the roof of her mouth.

"You bore me."

He flinched as if he'd been struck, downcast. Sinder smirked.

"But these..."

Her tail snaked out, prodding his balls with the delicate tip, teasing and flirting, though he should have known better by that point that there was nothing that he could do to get his orgasm. He would be teased and denied over and over again, left a panting, sweaty mess, all for the pleasure of a mistress who had him well and truly under her thumb...or, rather, her heel.

Sinder's tail lifted his cock, though it was not to remain, the light coil of it controlling him, toying with his body as if it was disposable. To her, it was, but he would remain with her until she got bored and sent him off to bother another mistress with his wants and whines. But her heel lusted for his squirms and grunts and she laughed out loud as she bore her heel down into the base of his cock, letting him feel the weight behind it even as he squealed through the gag.

"What was that?" The dragoness cupped her paw to the indent where her ear was, pretending to listen intently. "I didn't hear you."

Yet she heard his delightfully muffled squalls and cries as she dug her heel into his cock, her tail ensuring that he did not soften, though it was a fine balance. Pleasure and pain, pleasure and pain: both had to be eased out, teased out, or else the fun would come to an end. His plump, loaded balls throbbed for attention and she would have considered herself amiss if she did not give them what they so clearly deserved, jerking him off rapidly with her tail while putting her weight on each of his nuts in turn.

He screamed and she smirked, letting him cry out, backing off when she thought he was sweating a little too much only to bear down again, sending pain lancing through him over and over again. She knew just how far she could push up, digging in, pressing down, bringing him to the edge with a swift rub of her tail between pain sessions, his nuts throbbing and swollen, pulsing with a bruise that denoted openly just how much pain and, albeit temporary, damage she was causing him.

When the dragoness let up with a chuckle that held no sincerity in it, he was panting and heaving, his tightly-bound form glistening with sweat. The remnants of pain trickled from him, though the soreness lingered, nuts aching and cock in no better condition, regardless of how much pre-cum she had forced him to splatter over his stomach.

Divine.

"Had enough?"

He could have stopped it, could have called an end to their play, kissed her boots and thanked her for allowing him to service her. And yet he did not, shaking his head and closing his eyes, guts churning with lingering nausea from just that CBT alone.

He had to keep going. Steeling himself, hands balling up into fists, he shook his head again.

Sinder grinned.

Her toy was not yet done with his lust for pain...and she was a dragoness who was more than happy to deliver it to him.