Heels and Horses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So stay on the ground girl, you better not get too high

But I'm gonna stick to you boy, you'll never get rid of me

There's no other place in this world where I rather would be'

I was sleeping in my new nightgown, red, red stockings, red panties, and heels, I felt wonderful. I was having a dream the hotel was rocking, and the music was too loud in my head.

"Are you gonna get up a second?" Lyla was shaking me.

"Oh hi, you're home." I rubbed my eyes.

"Mmm, it was so nice, you would not believe how much I rode today, had to be ten, twelve, oh my god. Phew." She laid down on my legs. "There was one, he was beautiful I didn't want to let go, I rode bareback and I hugged him for so long before I left. This is the best vacation. The best."

I was thinking it was probably because she wasn't with me. One less thing to worry about. I wanted to tell her that Roman kissed me on 33, and I was having a pretty good time myself.

"Tara is in the city for two more days, would you mind if I went with them again tomorrow?"

"Um, no, I like when you have fun." I rubbed her belly and she sat up, she took my hand.

"Pink now? What happened to the white with dots?"

"I changed them, they didn't go with my dress." I smiled, I wiggled my fingers.

She shook her head and stood up, "You are such a girl. I bet you would stay in here forever." I knew she wanted an answer but I just smiled.

"Okay, goodnight," I told her, I wanted to get back to my summary of the night, oh, and I didn't want to stay in here forever.

"Goodnight, I would kiss you to thank you, but I don't kiss girls." she laughed and went to her room, I watched her walk out.

She didn't kiss anybody.

***

I was taking pictures, I was mixing and matching my outfits. Usually, I would get at least one day to shop but it wouldn't happen this week if Lyla was going to be with Roman's sister.

I started to get loud. "What she has never been on a horse before? This is the 'Big Apple' we should be doing some shopping, some drinking, some listening to music. No one comes to New York for the horses." I was talking to myself, sometimes I even listened. I put on some more music.

'Take a chance, take a chance,'

It was already Thursday we would be leaving on Saturday. We did the carriage rides, we visited the horses at the beginning of the week, I have never held so many carrots and sugar cubes in my life, my dress was so dirty and sticky. She has been brushing more tails than ever and now she was out again. This vacation was turning out to be for Lyla. Part of me was happy she was having a good time and another part of me wanted to listen to the music louder.

"Sorry next door!" I yelled and raised my speaker. I sang along to the music.

"If you change your mind

I'm the first in line

Honey, I'm still free

Take a chance on me"

I went to the window, there were huge buildings surrounding me. Knock, knock.

"I went to the prom last night! Jealous!" I knocked again as I yelled at the window, "My boyfriend kissed me. Right here." And I pointed to my cheek, right above my lip. I saw my reflection. I laughed, I fell back on my bed, my legs in the air pedaling, they looked so nice I was wearing thigh highs and strappy heels. "And world, he kissed me right here!" And I pointed to the tip of my tongue. I pointed for everyone in the world.

"Honey, I'm still free

Take a chance on me"

I hurried, I thought about the card the bartender gave me, I called the number and a man answered.

"Hi, we missed you last night." He sounded nice, we talked for about twenty minutes. He talked about lunch, dinner, desert. If he said he wanted to take me shopping I would have met him downstairs in two minutes, before the song even ended, I would have shown him my boobs.

"Okay, I gotta go, gotta see a girl about a thing," I told him, he sounded disappointed. I called the salon. "Hi, it's Barbara..."

"Hi Barbara on 23, come on down. We have the most perfect outfit for you."

"Ooh, I will be right there."

*

The night before, after Roman kissed me, I was a little confused. We were at the bar and I asked him if he saw my boobs.

"Yes."

"You know they are not real?"

"I figured that part out." He put his hand on my cheek, he moved the strand of hair that fell in my eyes behind my ear.

"You know I am a married 'woman,'" I giggled and he smiled.

"I do, someone told me. You have such a nice smile and you have pierced ears, I like these earrings." He had his hands on my rings, he had his hands in my hair.

"Lyla, hates them, she hates hoops, she hates anything she can see. She likes earrings when they are hidden by my hair, hidden from her friends." He continued to rub my cheek, then my lips with his fingers. "She likes to keep me hidden too, like in my room, my hotel room, but sometimes I escape." I made a devious face, I wiggled my fingers. I touched his chest.

"Well, I am so glad you finally escaped." He leaned in and kissed me again, this time my lips. He moved back to look at me, I put my hands on his shoulders and pulled him closer. I wanted more, his tongue went into my mouth, and we kissed at the bar like two teenagers. I had never been kissed by a man before, even though it was an experience I dreamt about. I held his cheeks. He held my thigh, my waist, something was happening to me, I wasn't daydreaming I was concentrating on his tongue, his technique, on my fingers, suddenly messing up his hair.

I pulled away slowly. I wanted to look at him, his eyes, see if he was being serious. Seeing if he really wanted to kiss me, or was he just teasing, maybe experimenting. I felt I was too inexperienced to know.

"Did I do that correctly?"

"You are a fantastic kisser." And he kissed me again.

Once back in my room, I went to the mirror I wanted to see how I looked, was I more female than before? We kissed so much, he even kissed me goodnight. I got chills looking at my slightly messy lips, slightly smudged. I took off my lipstick, and a couple of wipes later I was ready for something new. I wanted to put on something different, something pinker. I outlined, then I filled, then I put on some gloss. I loved doing this, I loved watching my eyes when I do this. I fell asleep on the chair in front of the mirror.

*

I was all in black, I was carrying 3 pairs of heels, I was carrying another bottle of Prosecco. I was rushing, I slid into the salon, I was in my nylons. I barely stopped at the table full of dryers. There was an awful lot of them.

"Um, I'm sorry, I got excited, I'm here!"

Sonia the girl that did my hair and nails yesterday was sitting in the styling chair filing hers, it was quiet, she was watching me. "You're late!"

"But I brought Prosecco."

"Well... okay I'll let you slide." And we laughed. "Ha, I'll let you slide!" I was having a good time especially since Lyla wasn't with me, it's crazy but I am so much more focused without her. I haven't disappeared or got lost the whole time she was gone with the horses. My terrible therapist says she is good for me, but now I am starting to think otherwise. What did he know, he doesn't even write anything down.

Soon I was out of the black and into some blue. The dress Sonia put on me was almost strapless, just tiny little ties holding it up and a frill covering my boobs. She put different breast prostheses on me, ones from the shop, she glued them on with a big glue stick. The breasts looked fantastic hidden under the frills. The waist was tight and thinner from a corset they squeezed me into. My hips were wider, with some padding and I had on nude pantyhose. I then slipped on my nude opened-toed pumps. Sonia did my makeup, brushed my hair, and plumped and painted my lips red.

"How about a few flowers on your chest right above those big boobs of yours?"

"Um, will it come off?"

"In about six weeks with constant showering."

I thought, I scrunched my face," "Six weeks... let's do it."

Soon I had a long red rose surrounded by a purple and pink one. It was very feminine it was beautiful. It was above my left breast, almost my shoulder, covered by one tiny string. It was very noticeable, once again I did something a little drastic. I touched it, I loved it, I wasn't going to show Lyla how feminine it looked.

*

I was all dressed and back in her chair. We were on our second drink. Sonia gave me something called Collagen to drink too. She put aside a dozen more for me to take home. She also gave me supplements and samples.

Roman was texting me, I was vague with my answers. Last night he kissed me at the bar. He kissed me four times at the bar. He kissed me even more in front of my hotel door. He made my panties wet. I wanted to see him again I wanted to feel more like a girl with an older man. I didn't know what to write.

"What is goin' on there?" Sonia was trying to paint my nails. Red this time, red to match my nightgown now sitting on my bed.

"A man kissed me last night."

"Ooh really, do you like him?"

I thought, "I think I do, he's very nice to me. He likes my favorite song."

"Hah, what are you sixteen? Does he hold your books for you too?" She put my nails under the UV lamp, she was having fun teasing me.

"I bet he would if I ask."

"Oh my god, you are such a slut, hah. Call him, where is he." She was now looking at my texts, reading. "He is so into you."

"He's upstairs on 33."

"I'm calling." And she did, he picked up right away. "Roman?"

"Yes, Barbara?"

"Do I sound like Barbara? Do you know where the Hotel salon is?" She had her hand on her hip, her right foot was bouncing, he was taking too long.

"I guess."

"Well come down here and take her shopping, you got two minutes otherwise I am calling someone else." She winked at me, "Two minutes," She hung up and laughed. Okay, your high school boyfriend is probably climbing down the side of the building to get here in two minutes, haha. If he's late he better have more Prosecco."

*

Beep, beep.

We were in another cab, yellow, really dirty, the windows were smudged. My life in the cab was clear and organized but outside on the street it was messy and hard to make out. I wanted to make out.

"I'm sorry about the accommodations," Roman said as I tried to clean my view of Broadway with tissues. He was sitting in the middle, he was very close to me. He kissed my bare shoulder, then we bent and looked out the window together.

"Roman, what were you going to do on your honeymoon?"

"Well, I was going to go to Naples, Florida. I rented a house."

I turned around, I was practically in his lap, it was so much cleaner than the vinyl seat. "Oh, that's sad, now you are just in New York."

"Yes, but I am with you. You are the reason I stayed. I was supposed to leave on Tuesday." And then he kissed me again, we made out the entire trip, we were now somewhere North.

"23." I heard someone speak. That was my floor. "Um, 23?"

We stopped kissing, I didn't want to but the car stopped, also the driver wanted us out. I would have stayed in the dirty car with a man in my mouth.

"Here you go 33." That was Roman's floor.

We went into a small mall, he bought me two dresses, we went into a large department store, he bought me two more dresses. I didn't ask him to, but I kissed him, I thanked him. I wasn't used to someone being this nice to me. I held his hand, we went to Ulta. I showed him the makeup case that I had.

"It is sitting right on this little shelf in my bathroom. I love it. Lyla doesn't understand how much I love it." I touched the new case lightly, I picked it up, it was so light, the one I had was so full. I was thinking that I bought it so long ago before I even knew of her and before I even had my new job. I bought it the week after I moved out of my mother's house. Another place I won't miss. Another day I escaped.

"It's such a nice color."

I sat on a chair that was next to us, I felt tears starting to form in my eyes. I was crying, I didn't even know why. A pretty young woman came over to us. "Hi, would you like to try this color on your lips, it would go perfect with your eyes."

I smiled, "Okay." Sniff.

"Don't be sad, you are in the best place in the world?" She smiled, she took off the red.

"New York City?"

"No, my chair." And she put a slightly darker red on my lips, slightly darker to set off my nails, to match my eyes better. I smiled at her. "Now you are so perfect, you can keep this, it will never look better on anyone ever." I took the tube and smiled at her, I wiped my eyes. She winked and walked away.

"Roman, can we go back to the hotel?"

*

Another cab ride, slightly cleaner than before. My phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Barbara, where are you?" Lyla sounded excited.

"North?"

"Um, okay, you won't believe it, I'm in New Jersey. I'll send you pictures of the ponies."

"Ponies? Okay."

"I'm going to be home late again, what are you doing north?"

"I'm in a cab."

She interrupted me, she was starting to get angry again. "Why? Where are you going, why aren't you in your room?"

"That's too many questions, you have fun, I will see you when I see you." I hung up, Roman heard the whole thing, I looked at the pictures she sent. She was still with Tara, still with Greg. "Lyla is having fun." And I showed him one of the pictures, I even showed the driver when we came to a red light. I closed my eyes, I was starting to get distracted again. I went back and kissed Roman.

"Are you having fun?"

"I am, thank you. I was thinking... do you miss not going to Florida?"

He laughed, "No, not at all, you are much more fun and beautiful than Florida."

"You are just saying that, you have never seen me without makeup. Makeup makes me look so different, so beautiful." And then he kissed me again. His hand went to my new breast, his other under my chin. Once again a driver had to make us stop.

*

He held my hand as we entered the hotel. We intertwined fingers, it was romantic. The hotel was crowded, it was busy for a Thursday, I heard someone calling me.

"Barbara!" Sonia was jogging toward us, she was holding a shopping bag. "Your heels. Your drinks." She touched my cheek, looking at my new lips. "That is some color, you look delicious. A little smudged, but delicious."

"Can you meet tomorrow for drinks? I'm leaving Saturday morning."

"I can, call me." She smiled at us and left the hotel. I watched her, I was missing her already for some reason.

Talking to Lyla before did something to my mind, something that shifted my focus. I shook my hair and took Roman to the elevators. We were alone, he leaned against the wall and I leaned against him, I could feel something hard against my lower back. I pushed, it felt nice. I loved that he was hard, I loved that it was probably me making him that way.

"Roman?"

"Mmm?"

"I'm going to make believe that I live here, right here in this hotel. I have never lived in Pearl River. Okay?"

He rubbed my arms as I pushed back into him while holding my bags. The elevator opened, and people were waiting to get on. Soon we were in front of my door. I leaned against it, I put my long fingernail on his chest. He kissed my neck. He pushed his face in my hair, his nose running through it.

"Roman, in my mind, somewhere, I'm not that experienced." He stopped, he looked at me. "In my mind, I'm a young woman. Lyla, Sonia, the women in reception, have lived their whole lives as girls, as women. Me? I haven't, I have an hour here, three hours there, once a year I have almost a week. Okay?"

"Okay." He opened the door, we started kissing again, his hands were all over me, I was clutching his neck, I felt him carry me away from the door as it closed behind him. I felt his hardness press into me, it was comforting, it was exciting, I wanted to yell out my window and tell someone. Tell everyone.

I pushed him away, I moved back, he watched me.

"I have new boobs." I was acting silly, I slid off the little straps, I brought down the frilly top, and placed it under the new breasts. "Do you like them?"

He smiled, "Very much," He started to move closer, I backed away and felt the bed behind me against my legs.

"Do you like my flowers?" I pointed to the three flowers near my shoulder. "One, two, three."

"I do. Is that new? Aren't you too young for a tattoo?"

I smiled, he said the correct thing, he was playing along. This was what I needed. I put my arms around him, I then sunk onto the bed, taking him with me. He started kissing the breasts, they jiggled, they were a part of me, my new body, my new life.

I made him get up, I took off his clothes, all of them I was with a naked man. I hung up his clothes and then I sat and touched his body, I investigated. I had never been with a man before, I needed to take an inventory, get my bearings. I started kissing his chest, my breasts pressed against his hard stomach. I looked up at him. "Do you like when I do this?"

"I do, I like when you do anything." He laughed he made me kiss him again. "I would like to take care of you, I take care of a lot of people, but I feel like I need to take care of you. I think you are special."

I giggled, it was nice, I took hold of his manhood. I started to play with it as we watched each other. My dress was still down and he played with my breasts again.

"Can you take off your dress?"

"Why? You don't like it?" I teased.

"I love it, you are quite gorgeous in it." He helped me slip it down.

I was in a beige corset, nude pantyhose, slight padding was on my hips. I turned and showed him. "See? I'm not all girl, I'm sorry."

He sat on the bed, he pulled me onto his lap. "You don't have to say sorry. Ever. Everything you do, or wear, or say, or even take me, is fine with me. Okay?"

I smiled I kissed him, I moved my ass, pushing his cock against me.

"Mmm, okay. If you say so."

He laughed and we kissed some more, he rubbed my breasts and played with my hair. I was starting to feel a build-up in my body, I closed my eyes and I held him. I didn't want to have an orgasm yet, I wanted to enjoy this. I got on my knees between his legs and played with his cock as he watched. I never would have expected this to be part of our itinerary in New York, part of Lyla's plan. I kissed his cock, I let him slip through my lips. I started to suck him, slow, I wanted to enjoy my first cock, I was young and I needed to learn. I was a slow learner, I only made believe I had a 4.0 GPA.

"Do you like this?"

"I do, it feels great, Barbara." He played with my hair, I felt my hoops bouncing around my cheeks, my breasts pushing against the edge of the bed. I went down on him for quite a while, I was loving the feel of him in my mouth and on my lips. I was getting used to him hitting the back of my throat. I stopped and started kissing his thighs, I lifted his legs and kissed his knees, his calves, I started kissing his toes. I watched him as I started to lick him, taste him. I slowly made my way back up to his cock, he was shivering, he was so hard. When I got my lips nearer to his manhood he was so big, bigger than I would have imagined, so much bigger than me. If my little 'clit' was that size I never would have been able to hide it. I swirled my tongue on him, licked, then sucked again, his hands in my hair. He started to moan, he was pushing in and out of my mouth, I held tight, I hummed my favorite song. I was enjoying this, I was enjoying whatever started coming out of his cock, I sucked it all down, felt it drip down my throat. It was warm, it was salty, I closed my eyes and let it swim through my body, feeling it in my belly and bloodstream. I started swaying as I put my fingers in my panties, I squeezed, and then I suddenly came, I made a little scream. I took what little cum I shot into my hand and rubbed it on his still hard cock, I took him back into my mouth and sucked some more. I cleaned off his cock, I licked, I kissed. I pushed his cock around my face, I was completely focused, completely paying attention, I would remember this moment for the rest of my life.