Heff and Amelia Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His small breaks were only causing Amelia to get in her head. His cock stretching her slowly made her lust flood her body. She would think about dismounting but quickly want more of the sex deep within her. She wiggled against his grasp while complaining and gasping soft. But did she mean it? If you asked Amelia at that moment the answer would be a meek yes following by a soft moan of pleasure. Mind and body torn between the taboo and what she wanted.

She almost begged the Arcanine to stop as she felt herself sliding further and further onto his massive red cock. Amelia put herself here but she did not expect that his member would fill her up and swell her insides. It was a bit exotic that her body was able to stretch to accommodate Heff - she knew it probably was the lust that swam within her.

Amelia was so much smaller than Heff that he was mostly in control. Anything the human attempted to do was futile, but she felt mentally better when she fought back. She felt she could no longer take any of Arcanine massive cock and it seemed that the Pokemon agreed. She sighed at the break and felt her lower abdomen - pressing down on the exposed bulging bump that was Heff. It made her moan, betraying her for what was happening. Her body slowly accepting the thickness that was between her thighs.

That is, until Heff decided he no longer wanted to wait. Amelia misread the situation completely as he grabbed his human and rolled over onto his paws. Moving his human down towards the ground. He did not stop to think about Amelia anymore as his animalistic claim embraced his mind and his hips began to pump into his tiny trainer. Letting out low throat growls as he shoved himself into her tight pocket. He wanted to be deep inside of his human.

It wasn't enough that he was only partially inside of his human. His animal instinct was to make Amelia his. He arched his back to let out a growl as his enlarged member twitched inside of Amelia, his hips pushing down into her soft wet pocket. Amelia started to grunt as her face was smashed into the ground by the weight of the Arcanine. She could barely breath as his cock bulged out her midsection and rubbed her torso into the ground. Amelia tried to gasp for a quick breath to ask her Arcanine to get off of her, but when she opened her mouth a moan escaped. Amelia's body long betrayed her. Her mind was thwarted with lust as she tried to concentrate on the discomfort she was feeling. But it was no use, her mind was flooding with wanton thoughts of how she was about to be claimed by her Pokemon. The same thing she accidentally did to him years ago on a fateful stormy night.

Heff shuddered as could feel his human underneath him. Although the Arcanine's body was too large to be coated in Amelia's honey, his nostrils would be engulfed in her smell. He could tell that Amelia wanted more and that made his primitive nature want to press deep into his human. His tongue lashed out as he began to pant with each thrust attempting to fully take Amelia. His cock stretching her insides as she began to drool on the floor from the lust that it filled her with. Her pussy still convulsing around the massive member as if it was enjoying itself thoroughly.

Amelia's face was mashed towards the floor of the camp as winds whipped around the outside of her shelter. However, she could not hear anything but the pants from the creature which wanted to claim her. Her insides were on fire and her nether sleeve wrapped tightly around the Arcanines cock as she was succumbing to her lust. Heff growled in pleasure as he felt the human clench around his massive member, small spurts of pre could be felt squishing out of Amelia's tight sleeve.

To say she was a mess was an understatement. Her eyes half closed as she was swimming in the desire for her Arcanine, her body betraying her as small beads of sweat formed around it from the excitement of her taking in him in, her slit leaking from her own excitement and Heff's pre spilled underneath her. Some of her wetness would roll down her clit onto the bulge in her stomach, reminding her that she was taking on the largest cock she'd ever taken. Reminding her that she would be wonderfully bruised from the most eventful night she has ever had.

She moaned out of pain and pleasure as she shifted under the large weight of the Arcanine. Each shift made her feel the massiveness of Heff, which in turn made the Arcanine buck harder into the small female. Heff would eventually push his cock out of the Amelia and it would bring great relief to the human. She believed the affair to be over. However, her mind still craving the fullness but also relieved that she could relax her insides.

However, that was very short lived as Heff positioned himself over his human, dug his claws into the ground, and rubbed his throbbing member onto her sore nether. His hard tip poked until it found the opening to her slit and in one sharp millisecond he slammed into her.

This action caused Amelia to arch her back and let out a yelp. But her body deceived her and she found herself convulsing from the instant orgasm that she obtained. She felt like she had no control and it made her shiver in pleasurable excitement. Her eyes began to tear from the pleasure that shook her core and Heff slammed in and out of her, pushing her bulging belly down into the soft ground below her. Drool slipped from her mouth as her muscles in velvet slit convulsed from the continuous orgasm that rocked her body. Her nipples were tender and rubbed on the ground as she felt she was learning something new from her body this faithful stormy day.

The Arcanine loved Amelia. She was so soft underneath him that he knew he was not going to be able to knot her but it did not stop him from trying. The smell of her wonderful body was filling his mind. A scent he would sometimes smell when Amelia was with one of her own, but this time it smelled stronger and it intoxicated Heff. His tongue lapped at the cool air as his claws dug deeper into the ground. A growl began to emanate from his throat as he could feel his chest tighten.

Amelia began to feel that Heff was getting stronger in his pumps. Her body was not fighting anymore. Her face squished against the ground, the buldge in her belly pressing deep against the floor, her intoxicated state enjoying itself.

Each orgasm that hit her was a wave of a new experience. She had never been able to orgasm with a human male and here she was, underneath her Pokemon, convulsing, drooling, and being stretched out like she was Heff's pet. Her velvet glove tightened around the bucking Arcanines cock as she thought about being used by Heff again. Her body shaking as the wave of pleasure that crashed against her skin was stronger than the previous ones. As if she loved the idea of being her Pokemon's pet. As if her wet slide craved Heff's large cock to stretch it out.

Heff could feel that his human had tightened her grip around his cock and felt a shiver roll over his body, his fur puffed as his chest tightened. His hips slammed down into his human, not able to push himself completely in but feeling that his knot was right up against her base as it swelled. His seed shot out of him but due to his size, it did not stay in Amelia but leaked around his thick member and onto the ground. He huffed and growled as his cock twitched inside of Amelia. Amelia on the other hand kept having wave after wave of orgasms as she could feel his twitches rub her belly against the floor and feel her Arcanines cum spill down her thighs, legs, and belly. She felt dirty. She felt hot. She felt she wanted more and her body was not afraid to clamp down on the Arcanines cock and attempt to milk it.

The Arcanine huffed as his body quivered its last wave of pleasure. He would not be able to breed his human as long as he was anticipating due to the lack of tie. He could feel that his member was finishing up. Even though Amelia was trying to milk him, the Arcanine could not give up more seed for her. He gently pulled out of Amelia. His cock released from her velvet glove was a little bit of a relief for him as she was so tight but so soft at the same time. The flood of his cum cascaded out of her hole. Amelia moaned as she could feel the pressure was gone and her body was slowly adjusting back to not being completely full. She rolled onto her back, panting heavily, face flushed, sweat beading all over her body making her shine in the dull light.

She could not help but wonder if the storm was still around for a shower, but it seemed Heff was beginning to groom her. His large Arcanine tongue wrapping itself around her small frame as he cleaned her up of the mixture of him and her. It seemed like a social event, a bit calming after all the excitement that occurred. She felt his warm tongue blanket her legs and nether as it lapped up her sweat and honey along with his seed.

Amelia suddenly felt exhausted as she heard the wind whipping outside of their tent. She tried to crawl closer to the Arcanine as she noticed her muscles and limbs were weak and stubborn. When she finally was able to reach Heff's fur, she nestled her face against it and quickly passed out. Silently enjoying her restful, much deserved sleep.

12