Heidi Comes To Dominate The Weekend

Story Info
Strong Lesbian Dominatrix uses mature sub with friends.
1.4k words
3.86
9.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jsoul69
Jsoul69
21 Followers

Heidi my former Secretary turned Dominatrix as said in part 1 & 2 returned to visit after her breakup with her bull dyke lesbian gf Linda Jean who didn't appreciate her smoking and other lifestyle habits so she called and said lets hang out on the weekend. Friday night we grabbed dinner and drinks in a local pub and back to my place. We talked about her femdom control of me and other guys we had played with and she said she wanted to do more of it and had some things in her truck she will bring in.

I opened up the garage door and she had a big dog kennel set unfolded and set up and said I want to use this on you and call a fried over to help and film this weekend. I knew I couldn't persuade her otherwise and kept quiet. She also had her rope and toys with her and told me to strip and put some stocking, garters and heels on since we were the same size she pulled some 4 inch black heels out of a bag and I did as she said knowing it's better to please this strong tough Domme.

Once dressed we got on the bed and she put her 12 inch strapon on the one she called "Big Blue" and went for the lube as she told me to lie on my back legs up as she lubed my hole with 1,2 and 3 fingers s I knew what was coming next she grabbed my legs from the ankles and put them on her shoulders and entered in the missionary position and said I was to be her bitch this weekend and put her cock in and let me slowly take it deeper and deeper until she had all 12 inches deep in her cunt as she called it and I was moaning like a slut by this point. I wrapped my legs around her strong back as she was in her tight tank top and jeans and she was the man in our relationship the one with the cock.

She started to fuck slowly and deep as my moans became louder and then sped up really giving it to me good and hard as my prostate was being rubbed against by Big Blue I was screaming as loud as I could looking into her eyes as she was grinning and just trashing about underneath her as I lost all control and dignity. She kept fucking me slower and then speeding up hammering away as the harder she fucked the louder I screamed in ecstasy and pure pleasure of it and I'm sure the neighbors could hear but my sounds were like a female would make so I'm sure they thought it was some babe making all that noise.

She never allowed me to touch my cock as my legs were around her back and she made my her slutty bitch. after better part of an hour she got off of me and and wanted her cigarettes' as a after sex smoke I guess. I was a complete mess laying there in stockings, garters and heels as she said we'll be doing more of that this weekend as she had her new girlfriend coming over and she told her how i love it in the ass and she wanted to teach her how to fuck a slave.

The next morning after I made her breakfast in my the silky nightgown she made me wear she told me to shower and come out naked and after I did she put me in the kennel she had put up in the living room as she texted on her phone and I was to be quiet for the next hour or so. When I told her I have to piss she had me crawl out and placed a collar and leash on me and walked me to the backward and had me piss like a dog for her and then back in the kennel until her girlfriend arrived.

It was strange meeting her while in the kennel as they sat on the couch chatting away as I stroked my cock and they would glance time to time but Heidi warned me not to cum or she would beat the shit outta me. After a while I was dragged out and taken to the garage where her friend a professional masseuse had a massage table set up and told to get up on it on all fours ass and balls facing them. Her friend was a heavy set milf blonde with the most beautiful blue eyes that just penetrated me as she looked at my asshole and balls hanging as Heidi got her whip and showed her how to punish a slave. After my ass n thighs were covered with stripes she handed it to her and while not as hard still it hurt as I was screaming from the pain. I knew not to move or face the wrath of Heidi's fists and total beating from her.

Now my ass was all pink and whip marked she got her lube out and lubed "her pussy" she called it and put big blue on and entered as her friend was taking pics on her phone as I was so embarrassed but turned on being used by these two strong women as Heidi fucked the hell outta me with me screaming again with pain and pleasure as the whore for them I had become. She stopped and took off the strapon and put it on her friend and showed her how to fuck a sissy bitch and she did for the next hour. As she did Heidi was filming it on her phone and yelling encouragement to her to "Fuck him good" which she did the quick learner. Once she stopped I was told to get off the table and get on the floor and jerk off as they smoked and chatted telling me to "shoot a good load for them" and started cumming in front of them in long streams of cum on the floor.

We then all got dressed and went to a sex shop where they had me buy a strapon for her girlfriend and a butt plug for me then out to eat for a bite then back home for more domination as they had me strip naked and both tagged teamed me the rest of the night with the strapon cocks and videoed for all the popular websites. I was put on some hooks in the garage ceiling and whipped beaten and burned by Heidi as I danced by my bound wrists as she inflicted her hot cigarette on my scrotum, ass and nipples while I screamed as it was drowned out by loud music. After a Saturday night of being used and tortured they slept in my bed as I was allowed to sleep on the floor and the foot of the bed and could her their lovemaking before I fell out.

The next morning I cooked breakfast and served them nude and told they had a surprise for me today another male slave was coming and he was a young twink with a big thick 8 inch cock who I later discovered was always hard and came like a horse.

When he arrived they had him strip naked as I was in the kennel and told him to stick his cock through the cage as I sucked it. They really howled with laughter and after being removed both ladies wanted to see a sex show with us on the living room floor and the young guy Max started fucking me on all fours as Heidi videoed on her phone and posted it.

After him fucking me for about a half hour he pulled out and shot it on my face as they cheered and then had us take a shower together and after I had to keep sucking his cock and then were in a 69 on the floor in front of the Dommes. After we both shot off in each others mouth and had to swallow Heidi said she had to leave with her girlfriend and get back home. I cleaned up after all had left and turned on the computer and watched the vids of the last couple days with my lesbian Dominatrix.

Jsoul69
Jsoul69
21 Followers