Heidi Seeks Pt. 07

Story Info
Heidi needs to be sure: is he suitable?
1.4k words
4.24
7.7k
2
0

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heidi continued to ride the dildo strapped to Kevin's face, he had tasted her cunt on his tongue when she had shoved the cock head end in his mouth. She however had the eight inch end fucking her as she rocked back and forth. She sank right down so she could feel his hot breath on her ring as he breathed through his nose.

"Are you ok, slave?" He was at least able to murmur "uh uh!" to indicate he was, when she promptly withdrew the dildo from her cunt, turned and knelt up on the bed before lowering her arse re-impaling herself the other way round as Kevin craned his head even further back to accommodate her.

After a few dozen strokes she sank down onto the dildo and murmuring appreciatively began to wank her clit with index and middle fingers. After a minute she began to combine the cock fucking her with the fingering, rocking back and forth. It didn't take her long to bring herself to orgasm.

She climbed off him, sat on the bed and ordered him to stand.

"Time for a very firm reward!" she announced.

He was taken aback, this was all new to him, he had done a little bit of BDSM when he was younger, and he'd adored facesitting since his very first serious girlfriend had introduced him to it, and another had introduced him to what she'll called OTK - him going Over the Knee to be spanked, which he had loved, but this was altogether on a different level.

She unfastened the face dildo and he opened his mouth as she withdrew the cock head.

"Get your tongue in my cunt slave, then we'll discuss your reward after you've made me come."

He began by using the flat of his tongue to spread her lips then licked her shaven mound either side, them made his tongue hard and began to gently tongue fuck her. She'd had worse, but then again she'd had better, her husband was well versed in cunt worship of course, but she could see this slave had potential. She allowed him to savour her cunt juice, remembering the really hard fuck she had been given last night. Once she'd had enough of that she merely said "clit", and his focus moved higher. As his tongue swirled round her clit she grabbed a handful of his short fair hair and ground her cunt into his mouth. Her orgasm when it arrived, arrived quickly and the familiar wave of pleasure broke over her washing away any reticence she may have had about training this slut. An idea came into her head as her orgasm subsided and she pushed him away with a terse "Good boy."

He was breathless and sat on his knees at the side of the bed. She stood and picked up the cordless phone. She punched the number in, the same number as she rang before, and walked out of the bedroom onto the landing leaving the door wide open . Kevin turned and sneaked a look but turned away when she pointed and said "Face the window."

"Hi! Hi, sorry about this" she began, "but if you're interested I have a little change of plan tonight. Yes, I know I said that, but something has come up, and, well I really need you to come up to coin a phrase. Well, only if you're interested, but you will I'm sure remember all those lovely nights the three of us used to have. Yes, they were fun." She laughed and went on: "Well I have taken possession of a trainee. Yes, a slave, yes male, oh!, much younger than our last one." There was a pause as she listened, them went on "well my husband had to be trained to serve if you remember. Do you remember the two glasses of wine that first night? Yes! Yes! It was such fun! But you must admit he did apply himself, especially when he ..." She allowed the interruption "and he never failed to get you hard now did he?"

There was an interlude off laughing before she said her goodbyes.

Kevin had heard everything, well from her side, but what he didn't know was that she hadn't even pushed the dial tone button. The call was bogus, she had pretended to call Tian just to test Kevin to see if he would stay or leave. She walked back into the bedroom. He remained on his knees, there didn't seem to be any sign of him running out on her.

She walked around her kneeling slave and sat down.

"So, if I was to say my Saturday boy was keen to, shall we say, assist in your training, how would you feel about that? Would you still be interested in serving me?"

"What would I have to do?"

"Whatever I tell you to do!"

"But, Miss Heidi I don't want to suck ..." his voice trailed away.

"Suck what? Suck his cum out of me? Suck his cock to make sure he's good and hard for me? Suck his cock after he's been fucking me? Taste my cunt juice, my cum, on his cock?"

Yes, thought Kevin, all of that!

She grabbed his hair and pulled his face towards hers.

"I've never heard anything so ridiculous in all my life. A slave, who doesn't suck cock in front of his Mistress? A slave who doesn't lick her lover's cum out of his Mistresses' cunt?"

She bent and kissed him, her tongue invading his mouth. The kissing lasted a good five minutes before she broke it.

"If you want to have sex with me, you'd better make your mind up as he'll be here soon. It's win-win for me: you stay: I get fucked and you get to watch, you leave: I get fucked and you never see me again."

He knew what the answer had to be.

"I'll stay if I may, Miss Heidi."

Heidi stood and walked to the built in wardrobe which filled one wall of the bedroom, opened the door and pulled out the drawer underneath her stocking and tights drawer, selected a fishnet stocking one she hadn't really been in since her husband first took ill. She took out a length of red parachute cord, opened a lower drawer and took out a box, which she put on the bed.

She turned and ordered her slave to stand. She stepped forward to her heap of clothes on the carpet, picked up her black knickers and walked back to her new slave. She turned them inside out and held them in her left hand. Her right hand went up to his head, grabbed a handful of blond hair and snapped "Open wide."

Kevin opened his mouth and Heidi pushed the moist gusset of the knickers onto his tongue, stuffing the rest in until his mouth was full. She picked up the box and sat on the bed in front of the standing bound and gagged slave.

"I think we need to dispense with the rest of these." She tugged playfully on what remained of his pubic hair and opening the box took out a set of electric shears. She leaned over and plugged them into the socket by the head of the bed, blew on the blades and turned them on. The buzzing noise startled not just him but her as well, she laughed, it was her filthy laugh rather than her giggle, which reminded Kevin of the lady who had captivated him with her charms on his 21st birthday (but that's another story as the Dutch say.) Heidi began to shave off the remainder of his pubic hair. The process took about five minutes and she once again blew the blades clean. The remnants of his pubic hair lay on the bedroom carpet and she picked up the red parachute cord and began to tie it tightly around his cock, behind his balls, then around the base and finally around his balls, before tying a tight knot. Given she hadn't done that for at least three years, since before her husband became ill, looking at her handiwork she gave a satisfactory murmur.

She put the clippers back in the box and the box back in the drawer.

She turned and ordered her slave to kneel, then walked past him, switched off the bedside lamp and walked to the door, closed it behind her, leaving him kneeling in anticipation in the darkened bedroom.

To be continued in part 8.