Heidi Seeks Pt. 09

Story Info
Heidi's first evening with Claudia continues.
1.8k words
4.33
6.7k
3
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heidi stood outside of her bedroom door, she adjusted the harness holding the massive dildo, took a deep breath and opened the door. She pushed it open and smiled to herself as she saw Claudia, or rather Cloudy, keeling on the bed her head down on the counterpane, her gorgeous creamy white arse stuck high in the air.

Cloudy went to get up but Heidi said firmly "Stay exactly where you are." The young mother put her head back down and whimpered "Please don't hurt me Heidi."

"You aren't here to be hurt, you're here to be pleasured." Said Heidi, adding in her head: "To be well and truly fucked."

Heidi advanced on her and rubbed the flat of her hand along the length of Cloudy's shaven cunt, pushing one then two fingers into her, before withdrawing then spreading her lips with both thumbs. Her cunt was hot and moist and Heidi squatted on her haunches leaning in to push her tongue into her gorgeous fuck hole.

Heidi licked her for a couple of minutes, until her cunt was well and truly wet, then sucked her clit into her mouth for another minute until Claudia was moaning and gasping, clawing at the bed sheets, gripping them hard as the pleasure ripped through her. Her orgasm was noisy and wracked her petite frame and Claudia shook and convulsed. Heidi didn't wait for her orgasm to subside, but stood up and rather unceremoniously rammed the huge black dildo into her shaven cunt.

Claudia almost collapsed but Heidi held onto her hips, grinding the cock deep inside her, the full eight inches penetrating deeper into her than she'd ever experienced, the ridged scrotum grinding against her clit, and the young blonde convulsed with pleasure as the huge veined cock jackhammered her cunt.

Heidi withdrew the thick cock until just the head was inside Claudia, looking down to admire the view, blobs of white creamy cum covering the veiny shaft and smiled to herself breathing in through her nose before driving the dildo into Claudia's cunt. The young blonde cried out, then again when the next hard deep stroke came. After that Heidi got into a rhythm, shafting her for about fifteen minutes, safe in the knowledge that her young housekeeper had never ever been fucked so hard, for so long, in her life.

For the next ten minutes Heidi fucked her hard and fast with relentless deep strokes, the young milf gasping with pleasure clutching at the counterpane her orgasm building and building until it ripped through her, her gorgeous body shaking with pleasure the likes of which she had never ever experienced. They were both plastered in sweat and as Heidi withdrew the massive dildo Cloudy collapsed on the bed, gasping for air.

Heidi rarely came when she was being fucked, she needed either some oral worship before, and/or after and doubted that even the banging of the ribbed scrotum against her clit would bring Claudia off, but just as she was thinking of stopping, musing that her next move would be a sixty nine, Claudia began to shake yet again and almost screaming. "What would the neighbours think?" thought Hein mock outrage. Her second orgasm was even more body wracking than the first and as she came down from it she slumped forwards, the cock sliding out of her. As Claudia lay face down gasping for breath, Heidi sat on the edge of the bed, and loosened off the strap on, allowing it to slide down her thighs. Heidi held the dildo at the base of the shaft, and lightly tapped Claudia on her left hip.

"Roll over darling."

Claudia rolled onto her back and Heidi stood and walked around the foot of the king sized bed and stood at the other side, her back to the window. Heidi clicked her fingers.

"Come towards me." She commanded the younger woman, who slid backwards across the bed.

Heidi knelt on the bed and as Cloudy's head came between her thighs, she reached behind her, settled the head of

"Suck my clit darling." she ordered the young blonde, who did as she was told, although she had absolutely no experience, but made up for it with a degree of enthusiasm which both surprised and delighted Heidi.

Heidi picked up the dildo and withdrew it from the belt, handed it to Cloudy then leaned forward and directed Cloudy to fuck her with the dildo. She arched her back as almost all of the cock slipped out only to be thrust back into her, filling her cunt and driving the breath from her lungs, as her young housekeeper sucked her clit. She wasn't as good at it as say her latest slave or even her late husband but no doubt that would come in time, as Heidi wasn't about to let her go anytime soon.

Her own orgasm arrived just as Cloudy said her jaw was aching.

"One more minute, that's all darling." said Heidi as she extolled Cloudy to make her come.

Cloudy licked her clit and then, just as Heidi came burst out laughing as the older woman sprayed cunt juice all over her face.

Heidi shook with total pleasure and rolled off Cloudy, who sat up and looked down at the convulsing older woman who just managed to say a breathless "wank me, I'm coming again."

Cloudy half sat up, leaned over her slim frame and slipped two fingers into her hot wet cunt pressing her thumb hard onto her clit rubbing in a circular motion. In barely ten seconds Heidi threw her head back and screamed, bucking her hips against Cloudy's hand. As her orgasm subsided Cloudy knelt up and then lay on top of Heidi, her knees either side of her hips, then leaned in to kiss her.

The kiss was gentle but insistent, Heidi determined to show her dominance by putting her tongue into Claudia's mouth. The kiss was delicate rather than passionate and when it broke Claudia propped herself up on one elbow and brushed a strand of hair from Heidi's face.

"Am I allowed to fall in love with you?"

Heidi, taken completely by surprise by Claudia's question threw her head back and laughed, it was her dirty laugh rather than her endearing giggle then looked at the young blonde.

"Oh you darling, darling girl. I'm not really looking for love right now, but if I was..." her voice trailed off and she took Claudia's face in her hands and her kissed her again.

Heidi's eyes suddenly snapped open as if she had had a eureka moment and her mouth broke into a wide smile. What was she thinking? Only time will tell...

"Right now, Claudia darling, I think it would be a good idea if you got onto your knees and licked my cunt again."

She gently pushed her down her body and manoeuvred herself so that her peachy bum was near the edge if the bed as Cloudy slid down onto her knees, kissing her stomach as she did, her lips brushing the triangle of hair, before kissing her clit hood, her tongue gently lapping her spread lips, tongue fucking her dilated fuck hole for but a moment, then licking up to her clit. Cloudy closed her eyes and concentrated on Heidi's pleasure, licking and sucking until a massive wave if pleasure engulfed them both, Heidi gripping her with a handful of blonde tresses, bucking her hips against her grateful, willing mouth.

They both collapsed, exhausted, Cloudy still on her knees, face in the silky counterpane, the taste of Heidi's cum on her tongue, the smell of her cunt filled her head, struggling to get her breathing under control.

Heidi rolled onto her side, propped herself up on her elbow and looked down at the young blonde.

She waited until Cloudy raised her head, opening her eyes as she did so, her face breaking into a smile. Heidi returned it, then said gently "I'm extremely happy to tell you that you have passed your interview."

They laughed together, then began to stand. Heidi took Cloudy's hand and led her into the en suite wet room, switched on the shower and stepped inside. She turned the young blonde to face the grey slate wall. The thought that "my god even this is luxurious" had barely registered in Claudia's brain when Heidi's hand slick with shower gel slipped between her cheeks, her middle fingers massaging her ring before slipping into her hot sticky hole, finger fucking her until she moaned then the fingers moved up to her clit, masturbating her in a circular motion, one way then the other until her orgasm began to build. As she began to buck her hips Heidi leaned closer, and even though there was no-one else to hear, whispered into her left ear "did I give you permission to come?"

When no coherent answer was forthcoming but without stopping, she asked again, more forcefully this time "Well, did I?"

Cloudy managed to gasp "No."

Heidi withdrew her hand, well aware that the young milf was so close to coming.

She raised her hand, her left hand cupping Cloudy's chin, turning her head to face her.

"And my proper form of address when we are alone is Mistress, do you understand?"

"Yes."

Heidi's hand came down hard on Cloudy's right buttock, the young blonde crying out.

"Yes?" questioned Heidi.

"Yes Mistress." she replied.

"Count." said Heidi, then applied a further five strokes to her arse, adding up to three on each creamy white cheek.

"Six" came out as barely a whisper.

"Good girl. Now then I believe you had a question."

"Please may I come Mistress?"

"Yes you may. Get on with it."

Cloudy had assumed Heidi would wank her again, but Heidi put her hands on her hips and merely said "On your knees, let me see how fast you can come, I don't have all night."

Cloudy sank to her knees in the warm downpour, her finger tips seeking out her clit. In truth it didn't take her long, all the while Heidi stood over her washing off the sweat of the last hour. As her orgasm broke Heidi lifted her leg over Cloudy's shoulder and pushed her cunt at her mouth. Two orgasms later, one each that is, she dismounted and walked out of the shower, pulling the only warm bath sheet off the heated rail.

Claudia knelt, completely spent, her hands on her hips, struggling to understand what the hell just happened.

She stood up, turned off the shower and then realised the towel rail was empty. She wiped off as much water as she could, and as she reached for the door handle, the door opened and Heidi, dressed in a deep red towelling dressing gown, handed her a plush white bath sheet. Claudia shook it out wrapped herself in it, then stepped through into the bedroom.

Heidi was sat at her dressing table, the red dressing gown barely on her shoulders. It slipped down her back and onto the carpet and Heidi held up a hairbrush, obviously for Claudia to take.

"Looks like this is where we came in."

To be continued in Part 10.