Heidi Seeks Pt. 10

Story Info
Heidi sets up further trysts and has phone sex, twice.
1.8k words
4.31
5.6k
6

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After their first encounter, Claudia hurried home, she had stayed way way longer than intended and knew she would have to apologise to her next door neighbour who had kindly agreed to watch her daughter while she confronted the condescending bitch up the posh end of the village.

As she strode confidently back through the village, her damp hair rapidly drying in the evening breeze, she mused that that had gone well, and she had given Heidi a piece of her mind! Ha! But had given her much more than that, mainly her tongue and copious amounts of cum, which continued to make her knickers very very wet.

Anyway, her neighbour Mrs Fish had been very understanding and had enjoyed her time with her daughter, although had she known what had just occurred she might be less than understanding. What Cloudy didn't know was that the sixty two year old Mrs Fish loved cock, and still had a particular penchant for cock sucking and loved nothing more than a facial, and adored strings of cum splattering her pretty face.

Heidi wasn't working the following week, and planned daily sessions with Cloudy, and Cloudy had already told her that her daughter was going to stay with her paternal grandmother during the mid term school holiday, beginning the following Friday evening. What could she do to thank Cloudy for her ...what should she call it? Service, not quite, companionship? Hmm, sort of, but remember she was going to be Heidi's housekeeper. Oh well, never mind, whatever it was it had been mutually beneficial in all respects and Cloudy was certainly more content and, mused Heidi, maybe even at peace with herself and her life.

Heidi knew how she could make Claudia's day to day life a little more tolerable, and hoped she'd be excited when she told her she had added Cloudy to her car insurance and given her free use of her red Audi TT. The coming week was going to be very exciting, but if she was to make the most of the half term holiday it was going to take some planning. Sipping her coffee and lightly blowing the creamy head gave her a flash of inspiration.

A couple of phone calls later that evening including a nice quarter hour of phone sex, and the following week was all but sorted. The first call went like this:

"Hello?"

"Hi darling, its Heidi."

"Well hello, didn't think I'd hear from you seeing as you aren't down here next week."

"Well, I'm thinking of coming down for a break for couple of days. Pleasure rather than business."

" Well that would be nice!"

"With my housekeeper."

"Oh, I see."

"And I wondered if we could stay with you on Monday and Tuesday."

"Would it cramp our style so to speak?"

"No. I thought she could join us!"

"Well..."

"If you're thinking she's some old trout then you couldn't be further from the truth."

Heidi went on to explain to Mister Monday/Tuesday all about Claudia: mid thirties, blonde, gorgeous body, very, very pretty, single mother, widow, down on her luck. She left out the extremely energetic and cunt tingling, brain wracking lesbian tryst they had shared, but did tell him that what she thought Claudia needed was cock; a couple of nights of shafting and cock sucking, just what she'd been missing for a few years now, even though Heidi planned on fucking her with the eight inch strap-on most afternoons this coming week. Heidi was particularly looking forward to watching Cloudy suck his seven plus inch cock, and clits being licked while cunts were being shafted, but she didn't say that to him, thinking she'd save that for the when they arrived.

The second call, to Mister Wednesday/Thursday was very similar to the first, but culminated in a phone sex session as they wanked themselves to orgasm in quick succession and left Heidi breathless and tingling, eager for next week, although she wouldn't get his seven and a half inch cock for almost another week. The phone sex was an unexpected bonus, she'd never done it before, never had the need really, but she had to admit she did enjoy it. After she put the phone down she went upstairs and took the silver photographers box out of the wardrobe and played eeny meeny miney mo with the three dildos, even though she was in no doubt that she wanted the thick nine inch monster in her cunt ASAP.

She stripped off and perched herself on the edge of her bed and with the enormous dildo in one hand, picked up the phone with the other and dialled Claudia's land line.

It was answered on the third ring, Heidi loved Claudia's sweet dulcet tones.

"Are you alone Cloudy?" asked Heidi, adopting a deliberately husky voice.

Claudia laughed and responded in a soft quiet tone "I know it's you. Any reason you're calling me at" she glanced at the antique clock on the mantelpiece "wine o'clock?"

"Is a certain someone tucked up in bed?" meaning Claudia's young daughter.

"Yes, sound asleep."

"Have you ever had phone sex?"

"Phone sex?" she asked in a conspiratorial whisper.

"Yes, wanking on the phone while someone else is wanking on the other end."

"Good gracious, is that what it means?"

Heidi grinned at the naïveté of her young housekeeper.

"Well? Have you? You never answered."

"No, certainly not." answered Claudia indignantly.

"You're such a prude darling." said Heidi in a mock scolding voice.

"No, I'm not, its just that I'm not a slut." adding in her head "like you."

"Don't forget who gave you your first and subsequent orgasms since your vow of celibacy." teased Heidi.

"It was hardly a vow of celibacy! But... how could I forget?" Replied Cloudy, biting her lip at the thought of Heidi licking her cunt and then fucking her in every position in the book, most of which she'd never experienced before, with that monstrous gnarled veiny dildo.

"I'm naked, and have the big boy nestled between my lips."

Claudia breathed deeply through her nose, chewing her lip, one word escaping her mouth, as her tongue licked both lips "Fuck."

"Which is precisely what I'm about to do to myself."

"You're such a fucking tease."

"Oh darling, just pull your PJ's down and listen to me being shafted for fuck's sake."

Claudia lifted her peachy bum off the sofa, slid her pyjama bottoms down to her thighs and lifted her feet onto the sofa. She swapped hands so her free hand could access her shaven cunt, but then decided to take the pyjamas off completely so that she could spread her thighs.

"Are you ready?" asked Heidi.

"Yes. Fuck! I so want you, you'd better fuck me hard tomorrow!" said the young blonde, her breathing becoming ragged and her chest heaving as her middle finger sought out her clit, bending upwards as her index and third fingers spread her delicate lips.

"Oh, don't worry about that, you're going to be fucked harder than ever tomorrow morning. After you've licked my cunt of course."

"Of course."

"And now I'm just going to..." Heidi grunted as the monster dildo slipped into her hot wet cunt and an image of her impaled on Mister Monday/Tuesdays lovely cock as Cloudy knelt between their legs with Heidi grabbing a handful of blonde tresses, pulling her head into her crotch, guiding her tongue onto her clit. Heidi hadn't had that since God knows when, with her late husband the one on his knees, as she rode Tian's lovely big cock, with the beautiful combination of lover's cock and slave's tongue bringing her to a series of earth shattering orgasms, although she knew she wanted to, no, had to share them with her gorgeous blonde lover, come next week and their visit to her well hung lover, no, lovers plural, both of them.

Neither of them took long to come, but Claudia had to cut the call short with a whispered "see you at nine darling." when she heard movement across the landing. She quickly pulled on her PJ bottoms took a sip of cool sauvignon blanc and walked to the foot of the stairs.

"Go back to bed." she scolded the child.

"Who were you talking to?"

"Just Aunty Heidi dear, she wants me in early tomorrow, so you can go to breakfast club."

That excited the little girl and she hurried back to bed.

Back at the big house at the far end of the village, Heidi lay back on her bed, the dildo still right up her cunt as her breathing gradually returned to something approaching normal, a huge smile on her pretty face, her silver hair plastered to her forehead, her body glistening with sweat.

"Wine o'clock it is then." thought Heidi, adding that it was just a shame she didn't have Kevin at the end of the bedside bell to serve it to her. Her relationship with him hadn't exactly cooled, but she knew she had neglected his training, maybe this coming weekend would be the right time to introduce him to serving both her and her lover? But should that be her and Cloudy or her and Tian? She'd pretty much decided not to involve Tian with Claudia, so Kevin and Claudia it would be then. She then remembered that Claudia would be away at her in laws from Friday evening! Damn! Ok then, it would have to be Kevin serving her and Tian. The thought of that excited her so, so much.

As she descended the wide spiral staircase naked and oblivious to the fact that anyone approaching her door would possibly, no, definitely see her. Yet as private as she usually was at the precise moment she didn't really care, her life, and her sex life in particular was on an upward trajectory, like spunk flying out of a long thick hard cock preferably into her face, across her lips, and onto her tongue.

The ice cold New Zealand pinot gris had a beautiful lemony tang and slaked her thirst as it slid down her throat.

She picked up the phone in the kitchen, she had put the number into the memory and as she waited for it to ring at the other end, took another sip of wine.

"Hello?"

"Well hello!"

"Good evening Goddess, I wasn't expecting you to call." replied Kevin.

"I think I will require you a little earlier on Saturday, we really must take your training forward."

"Yes, of course Goddess."

"I'll confirm on Friday. Goodnight slave."

"Goodnight Goddess."

"Oh and slave..."

"Yes Goddess?"

"No wanking before then."

"Yes Goddess."

She ended the call took another sip of wine and smiled. Everything was falling nicely into place, the next ten days would be very, very interesting.

Continued in part 11.