Heiress Whored 02

Story Info
Miss de Witt finds her vocation.
2.2k words
4.66
5.1k
8

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/30/2023
Created 08/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pixiehoff
Pixiehoff
1,315 Followers

That night, I reflected back on my experience with Alisha - before my first "date."

I thought I had bluffed my way through pretty well, but on reflection, was I really bluffing? From the start of my venture into this world, I had always been submissive, but Alisha was correct. I had taken control; and what is more, I had enjoyed it.

It was something I pondered while putting on my best red slip dress with a simple pearl necklace and earrings. The scoop neck suited me, hid my main defect as a sex object - my small tits, but emphasised my best, which was a tight ass and nice legs. I was the "date" of a Russian diplomat called Elizabeth. She was some big shot at the Russian foreign ministry and was in Paris for a conference; I was her "relaxation."

I waited in the lobby of her hotel. She had been sent a picture of me, and I had one of her. She was in her early fifties, a little on the heavy side with boobs to match, but the Agency wanted her to have a good time and I was the designated girl for that. The file on her was disappointingly thin - "Russian bitch," was, in its way, informative but unhelpful. Still, she hardly seemed likely to want my newly discovered ability to take charge.

My phone pinged.

"Room 413, no panties."

I went to the lift. As I was alone, I swiftly reached under and removed the surplus item, stowing them in my handbag. There was something so deliciously slutty about going commando that I gave myself a quick feel; I was ready for her.

I reached the room. I tried the handle; it was open, so I entered.

Sitting in an armchair was the woman in the picture - minus her outer garments. Her big breasts seemed to weigh her bra down, and they appeared to be resting rather snugly on her ample tummy.

"Show me you followed orders, young woman!"

"Yes, Miss!" I followed up by unzipping my dress and letting it fall to the floor, leaving me in just high heels, stockings, and my pearls.

"Those tits are a bit small for my liking. Come here for inspection, girl!"

Well, pardon me, I thought, we can't all have tits like cantaloupe melons. But I did as I was told. Standing there whilst she appraised me, made me shiver, and her next order made me gush.

"No panties? You are a very naughty girl. What happens to naughty, decadent girls?"

"They get spanked Miss."

"Yes, decadents like you need some discipline. Bend over that chair."

"Yes Miss."

Turning, I wiggled my bum at her and parted my legs slightly as I bent forward.

"This is going to hurt you far more that it does me. I have my paddle here for bad girls."

So saying, she speedily applied six hard slaps to my defenceless ass, three on each

cheek. The stinging had its usual effect; my pussy began to leak. Then, just when I was settling in for the pink turning to red, I felt her mouth on my arse as she sucked hard, leaving me with a bite that made me whimper even louder.

Then I felt her hand between my legs, her fingers finding and pushing apart my swollen, aching lips, as she pressed three fingers roughly into me.

"You are such a fucking wet slut, you are enjoying this, you Western whore."

Even had I wanted to deny it, the state of my pussy told its own story.

I groaned as I felt what I took to be the end of a dildo circling and pressing into my wetness, which yielded at once.

"Fuck me, fuck your slut, Miss, please fuck me!"

She pushed it in deep, making me stand on my toes, and then spanked me again. I groaned. She kept pushing in and out, I pressed back, lost in an erotic haze and begging her to fuck me harder.

Then she stopped.

I moaned.

"Now, whore, time you pleased me."

Saying that she pulled the dildo out of me, making me gasp at the emptiness. I was being used, and there could be absolutely no doubt about the fact that I was enjoying it.

I stood, turned, and knelt, looking at her. She was sitting on the edge of the bed with her panties missing. She grinned at me.

"I may give you your climax, whore, but first you will worship my pussy."

The thrill that shot through me at her words was one which confirmed my view that I was actually doing this for my own pleasure.

"Yes Miss," I whispered, submissively, falling to my hands and knees and crawling between her thighs.

"What a good girl, I did not even need to tell my pet to get on all fours. Now, slut, show me what that expensive education you had has taught you."

That she knew who I was, and was counterpoising that with my current position, just excited me more; yet another thing to ponder.

Her thighs were surprisingly slender, clearly her weight was on the upper part of her body, and, I was guessing, her ass. Get to work girl, I reminded myself.

A hand on each thigh, I lowered my face into her bush, which smelt of her arousal - and other things. Moving my hands to her pussy, I parted her pubic hair and then applied my tongue to her wetness; I was not the only one aroused by what we had been doing.

"Yes, yes, little one, push your tongue in me!"

A thought came to me. I acted on it.

Instead of going where she wanted, I decided to use an old trick, and blew on her clit, which made her moan, and, at the risk of a mouthful of hair, I then sucked on her thick, swollen lips, tasting her juices, and making her moan loudly. Then, again ignoring my instructions, I moved my tongue so that it flicked her clit, pressing her up, then sucking her out. She fell back, moaning loudly.

The dildo she'd been using on me was on the floor on top of her panties. 'What the hell?' I thought. I took it, and deciding that she was wet and open enough not to need finesse, I peeled her lips back and, even as she was moaning about wanting my tongue to fuck her, I pressed the nine-and-a-half-inch dildo into her. Lubricated as it was with my own juices, and with hers, it was easy to ram it straight in and, as she lifted her legs, to angle it so it filled her.

Her words were incomprehensible to anyone without a knowledge of Russian erotic vocabulary, but her moans spoke a universal language. I lapped at her clit each time the dildo pulled out, and left it each time I rammed it home. Getting up a rhythm, she responded.

"Fuck me, yes, yes, hard, hard, I am a bad Mommy, take me hard."

My assumption had been as wrong as my instincts had been correct, and the harder, deeper, and faster that I fucked her, the more she showed her submissive side.

"Do you need to cum, bad Mommy?" I asked.

"Yes, yes, pupsik, I been a bad Mommy, I wanna fuck my girl, I so bad!"

So, that was her kink, she had erotic fantasies about her daughter! I could so do that.

"Well, Mommy, your pupsik is fucking you, you are such a bad Mommy."

That had her writhing, and ignoring my tongue, her hand strayed to her clit, and she began to rub.

Fuck that, I thought, and instinctively smacked it away.

"Bad Mommies don't get to play with their clitty without asking their little pupsik, do they, bad Mommy?"

That elicited a great groan.

"No, no pupsik. Oh may your bad Mommy touch her button; you are fucking me sooooooo hard."

I thought that she was about to lose it, so stopped, leaving the dildo deep in her, her red lips framing its blackness; she was leaking copiously, and her clit was hard and swollen.

"Will Mommy do as her pupsik says if she is allowed to cum?"

"Yes, yes pupsik, please, may I?"

I put her hand to her clit, resumed my fucking, and waited for the explosion, and my was there one. I found my face full of her squirt, she came that hard that my hair and tits were sprayed. She convulsed, legs kicking, as the spasms of her orgasm consumed her.

I let the orgasm take its course, but had no intention of stopping. As she began to calm down, I twisted the dildo and began to fuck her again, which soon set her off into a second orgasm - I only just missed being hit as her legs kicked again.

Improvise, girl, improvise, you're a de Witt, use your initiative, I told myself. So, keeping the dildo in her I turned her over.

"Mommy grip that big cock, if it slides out pupsik will be angry."

"Yes, yes, Mommy is gripping it."

So she was, so tight it was moving with her clenching.

She had dropped the paddle she'd been using on me, and that fat arse was far, far too tempting a target not to use it on.

"You have been a bad Mommy, you wanted to fuck your daughter, didn't you? Bad mommyfucker!"

"So bad, so bad," she moaned.

"Bad Mommies get spanked," I told her, as I brought the paddle down across her ample cheeks - hard.

With so little warning, she squealed as the wood impacted on her arse, where, as I pulled it bad for the second stroke, it had left a distinctive pink mark. By the fourth time the paddle made her fat arse wobble, it was turning red, and she was sobbing about being a bad Mommy.

"Does naughty Mommy need to touch herself again?"

My instinct had been right, she did, and she begged to touch her clit.

"After two more, Mommy, okay?"

"Yes, yes pupsik Mommy do as she is told."

And that is just what she did.

It was the ninth whack with the paddle which pushed her over the edge - as she messed the bed linen rather than my face this time.

As she lay there, the dildo twitching, her arse red and sore, the noises she was making told me she was spent. So, I lay beside her, stoking her hair.

"Good Mommy, Mommy is okay now, your pupsik is here and loves Mommy."

She whimpered, and leant into my stroking, murmuring. The words meant nothing, but the tone meant everything; she was accepting my comfort. I lay there with her as she slowly recovered some semblance of control over herself. But just as I sensed what was happening, I patted the dildo, pushing up her pussy.

"Oh, my pupsik, you are like your daddy, insatiable, Mommy needs her rest."

"Yes, Mommy," I soothed, "does Mommy have some nice cream I can put on your ass?"

"Oh little one, yes, yes, in the bathroom."

I went and got it, and walking back I saw the scene of erotic devastation we had wrought. My panties and dress were neatly folded on the side, but her panties were thrown across the room, the bed linen was a total mess and stained with her juices, and her stockings were laddered to hell and back.

She whimpered as the cool cream first touched her arse. Who knew that I had such a firm hand? That paddle was a good one, I made a note of its make. She sighed and moaned as my hands worked the cream in. I lay by her side when I had finished. I stroked her hair, muttering sweet nothings to her. She was satiated.

I checked the time. Her three hours were up, but what the hell? I had no plans, and she was in no state to be left.

I stripped her and covered her with the duvet, climbing in beside her.

We must have slept for quite a while, as it was the bird song that woke me. Paris birds are noisy!

Elizabeth was sleeping the sleep of the orgasmed out her skull, so I headed for the shower, which I needed. Looking in the mirror I saw my own ass was still a little on the pink and tender side, but giggled to myself when I compared it with hers.

The hot water washed away the sweat, and, as I was wearing a shower cap, I stood there just letting it cascade over my body, refreshing and cleaning me. Oddly, I later reflected, I felt no desire for the sexual climax I had been denied the night before.

My soiled panties would have to do, but I could put those on before I went. I decided to put on one of the two bathrobes, and phoned through to room service.

Half an hour later, a maid brought the breakfast.

"If you could ignore the mess," I said, slipping her a fifty euro note.

"Of course, Miss, thank you Miss."

The irony was not lost on me. I had become "yes Miss."

Elizabeth appreciated the breakfast, and seemed shy in the morning light.

"Thank you, Ashley. You knew?"

"No," I replied truthfully, "but you told me."

"Can I book you again?"

"Of course, Mommy!" I grinned.

Whether it was that, or something else, Alisha told me I had been given a bonus of another five thousand euros and said she'd like to have long talk with me about my future.

Pixiehoff
Pixiehoff
1,315 Followers