Heiress Whored 03

Story Info
Miss de Witt is tested.
1.8k words
4.58
4.1k
8

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/30/2023
Created 08/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pixiehoff
Pixiehoff
1,321 Followers

It was not without trepidation that I went into Alisha's suite. I had rather hoped that Elizabeth's bonus had been accompanied by a favourable report, but this was all new to me. Indeed, as I reflected on the previous few days, I could dimly see something like a pattern emerging. Quite what it meant was not clear. Indeed it was somewhat confusing.

I had started this with the settled conviction that I was submissive. I got a thrill from clients knowing that I was a rich entitled bitch whom they could use. That has been the case back home, and it was here. The more humiliation, the better. I had come to recognise that when I was in what I called "subspace" there was little if anything I would not do. The dangers in that I knew well. My stepmom, Amber, may have been a bitch, but she had rescued me from Kasia and my criminal friends, and this job was, we had both assumed, been designed to allow free rein to my instincts, while providing a safe infrastructure. I could be a slutty whore who got paid for sex, but only with women, and only under supervision; ideal.

Alisha gave me an appraising look, which made me feel uncomfortable. I'd dressed sexily, but not slutty. My little black dress was slit on the right thigh and showed my ass to best advantage, hiding the fact that I had little up top, and if a glimpse of stocking was something shocking, then I would be shocking the onlooker. Alisha looked me up and down.

"What have we here then, Ash?"

"What do you mean, Miss Alisha? Have I not given satisfaction?"

"I just have the Russian's report in. It makes very interesting reading. I thought we hired a kinky submissive heiress?"

Oh geeez, I thought, she's going to can me! But then some instinct kicked in, so I stopped myself from uttering the apologetic words which came so naturally to my lips.

"Nothing to say, Ash? No explanation for this?" She was pointing at the screen as she spoke.

"I take it, Miss, that Miss Elizabeth was satisfied?"

"Satisfied, she was effusive, said you were the best she ever had and wants more of you as soon as possible. What have you to say to that?"

"Well, Miss Alisha, I am happy to have kept up the reputation of the Agency."

"Are you fucking kidding me, girl?"

Oops, I thought, but I kept my nerve.

"No, Miss, I mean it."

"Standing there looking like butter would not melt in your mouth. Look at you!"

"Thank you, Miss!" I replied, still trying to align what my emotions were feeling with what my instincts were telling me.

Alisha grinned.

"Do you have any fucking idea how hard it is for us to get women who can take charge in a way that allows our clients to come away feeling happy? Do you? Tell me this," she said, clearly excited herself, "how did you know? It was not on file, and none of her previous escorts has reported anything."

I bit my lower lip. How the hell could I explain instinct?

"I just sensed it, Miss Alisha."

"Sensed it? What the fucking fuck?"

"Like I can sense your excitement, Miss Alisha."

"Mine, you cheeky bitch!"

I looked back at her, holding her gaze.

"Are you telling me, Miss Alisha, that if you were to show me your panties underneath that dress, I'd find them dry as the great Australian desert?"

That stopped her in her tracks.

"What sort of question is that?"

"The sort that elicited an evasive answer like that one. Tell me that you don't want me to make you show me, and I shall back off. But be honest with yourself, and me, Miss."

Her colour concealed any blushing, but her eyes gave her away.

"So it I told you to give instructions that we are not to be disturbed and to slip out of that dress, you'd tell me to go fuck myself instead of getting you off... Miss?"

That last "Miss," seemed to turn some key. She touched the intercom, told her secretary we were not to be disturbed and then got up and moved to the front of her desk.

"Dress?" That was all I said,

She unzipped it and began to slip it off her shoulders, revealing her jet-black skin against the pure white of her underwear; her tits were shown to great advantage in her underwired bra, but I knew they would sag a little without it.

"Bra too."

I was right, she must have been 36C at least, and the slight sag made me wet; her nipples were thick, dark, and succulent. Want, I thought, but restrained myself.

Standing there in her white silk thong and stockings, she looked a dream, her high heels accentuated her shapely legs. There was only one thing to be done.

"Lower those panties and let me examine you, girl!"

"Yes, Miss de Witt!"

A shiver ran through me. She had mentioned that her ancestors might have served mine when she turned the tables on me, so, perhaps? But if I was wrong? Go with it girl, I told myself.

"Coloured should always be open to inspection by their owner's daughter, shouldn't they, girl?"

"Yes Ma'am, of course."

The look on her face and in her eyes told me all I needed, but had I needed more, the fact that she lowered her thong to her knees and parted her legs to keep in in place, would have confirmed my instinct.

Smiling, I approached her, my breath on her nipples seemed to make them harder, and I inspected her soaked thong.

"And what, girl is this?"

"Ma'am, it is slutty juice."

"Slutty juice eh," I smiled, and spanked her cunt hard. She groaned. I felt her wetness.

"Take them off, girl!"

The jiggling of her big tits as she slipped her thong off made my own wetness more intense.

"You are to wear that as a face mask, girl, NOW!"

Alisha seemed to be in a daze, putting the sopping wetness so it ran across her nose.

"Taste and smell good, girl?"

"Yes, Miss de Witt."

"Sit on your desk."

She did as I told her.

I could almost have orgasmed at the sight, but instinct kicked in again; this was not about me.

I knelt. Her lips were thick and meaty, unlike mine, and her inner lips drooped beyond her outer ones. I tugged one with my lips, pulling at her.

"Ohhh fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

Her pussy was leaking copiously. I tugged at the other lip, getting the same reaction. Peeling back her lips with my fingers, her dark pink wetness no longer concealed what had to be the largest clit I had ever seen. Want. I took it.

I sucked hard on it.

Alisha shook, bending forward, gripping my shoulders so she could hold some sort of balance. Her grunts and moans were primal. She was so wet that I chanced it, I thought she would take three of my fingers, and I was right. I curled them in, making her moan. I felt her clench. She was so eager.

My fingers twisted; I held them there while my tongue slide across her clit. I sucked her, pulse sucking, pulling her, and then plunged me fingers in hard and fast. She came, she only went and came.

I was taken aback. I'd never seen a woman come that fast. She was gripping my fingers and moaning obscenities. I felt her whole body convulse. I stilled my fingers, letting her wetness grip them. She kept on orgasming.

Eventually she stopped. Instinct said I should too, though I wanted to give her more.

I looked up at her.

"Enough, for now?"

She nodded.

"I could go on all day with you, but we have things to discuss," she sighed.

"Well, that still leaves us the night," I smiled.

She grinned.

"Dinner?"

"Yours?" I asked.

"Come at eight," she said. "Let me get dressed first."

I watched as Alisha dressed, acting as though the last hour had not happened.

"So, back to where we were Ash."

I noticed the change in her tone and manner of address.

"It is rare as hen's teeth to find someone like you. Did you make yourself orgasm after seeing to Elizabeth?"

"No, Miss Alisha," I said, slipping easily back into our familiar mode.

"Why, when you had me at your mercy didn't you use me to make yourself cum?"

"Miss Alisha, I was serving you; your orgasm was my objective; I can wait."

"What if I offered to bring you off now?"

"I had not thought of that, Miss, but my immediate answer would be that I did what I wanted to do and am not in need."

That seemed to give her pause for deep thought.

"I'm going to level with you Ash. You present as submissive, and I think you think that you are one. You have many of the characteristics of the submissive, but this instinct of yours, is that how you knew what I wanted just now?"

I explained how it had come to me, remembering her comment about our ancestors.

"I am going to make a suggestion to you, which you can feel free to reject, but which I'd like you to think about. We have a select number of powerful women who, like me just now and like Elizabeth, have a need to relax. Under pressure to make decisions all day, we like to surrender control and have the pressure relieved. But it is not easy. That instinct could leave us open to blackmail or worse in the wrong hands, and many of the professionals are dominatrixes who, shall we say, take a delight in physical punishment which, speaking for me, I don't like. Do you understand?"

"What you mean, if I have you right, is that it is psychological domination and control that you need? Someone who understands where you need to go, can take you there, but can also bring you back and forget about it - until next time."

She looked at me, stunned.

"Underneath that preppy exterior you're a smart cookie. What I'd like you to do is to think about specialising in this area. The market is not big, but it is profitable, and I think you are the woman for it. What do you say?"

I looked at her.

"We are going to meet tonight at eight at yours, yes?"

"That's what I said."

"Good. I shall send a parcel to your place by six. It will help us both to give an answer to your question."

"Now you have me on tenterhooks."

"Psychologically, of course, not physically," I smiled.

I knew precisely what I was going to do. If it worked, then I was the woman for the job, if not, well I could just go back to the original yacht girl scenario.

Pixiehoff
Pixiehoff
1,321 Followers