Held

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt my heart break. What had Riley done to this poor kid?

Instinctively I pulled him into a hug.

"Don't talk like that, Ari. Your life is just as precious as anyone else's."

"But that's not true. Nobody cared when I left with my Master. No one will miss me when I'm gone."

"That's not true. I'll miss you."

He looked at me in shock.

"Really?"

"Of course. You're a nice guy."

"But...you don't want to love me. You're already married."

"That doesn't mean I don't still care about you. You and I are getting out of here, okay?"

"Are you sure?"

"I'm positive."

He squirmed and wouldn't look me in the eye again.

"May I please give you a kiss on the cheek?"

"Uh, okay."

He gave me a little peck and snuggled into me like he did last night.

I was having a lot of conflicting feelings. It felt good to be helping Ari and I wanted him to be happy, but I also wondered what my family would think if they saw me cuddled up butt naked with a guy none of them knew. Still, these were unusual circumstances. I remembered the way Riley threatened me earlier, how he'd kill me if I didn't do what he wanted. I would have to be intimate with Ari, one way or another.

I wasn't just fighting for my own life anymore, I needed to save him, too.

"Lawrence?"

"Yeah, Ari?"

"Are you sure you don't want me?"

"It's not a matter of wanting, I'm already taken. I love my wife."

"Okay."

There was another pause before he spoke again, this time more quietly.

"I'm jealous of her."

"Excuse me?"

"I said I'm jealous of your wife! She gets to be with you! You're so nice and so sexy and she gets to be fucked by your big beautiful cock! I...I wish I was your wife."

I really didn't know how I was supposed to respond to that.

"That doesn't mean we can't be friends. And you said so yourself, you want to be my boywife. You're doing a great job so far."

"It's not the same. You won't even let me suck your cock."

"Look, put yourself in my shoes. I've been married for eight years. Now, without warning, I was abducted and suddenly I'm supposed to fall in love with a boy I don't know. It's a lot for me to take in."

"I mean...yeah, you're right."

He settled back into me again.

"It's just so exciting to think I can make you want to love me. I haven't been loved in so long. Master takes good care of me, but he doesn't love me like that. He never has."

I found it hard to believe that Riley was capable of loving anyone, but I didn't say that to him.

"There are different kinds of love, Ari. The love I have for my wife is different from the love I have for my children. I can love you as a friend. And you can love me in whatever way you want."

I heard him sniffle.

"Thank you."

We cuddled for a few more minutes before he told me he had to leave. Apparently Riley wanted some housework done. Once my feet were bound to the bed I heard a click from the door. The youth I was now tasked to protect gave me another kiss before leaving.

*****

I was alone until the late afternoon, when Ari made me a steak dinner, but there was a twist. I was being served tea, specifically requested by Riley. I was immediately suspicious.

"I don't want to drink this."

"You don't have to worry about whether it's safe or not. It's just ginseng tea. I made it myself."

"If it's just tea, why does he want me to drink it?"

"I don't know. But it's always better to do what Master says."

Begrudgingly, I could concede that incurring the wrath of Riley over a cup of tea wasn't worth it, so I drank it down. It just tasted like tea.

"I'm really excited for tonight, Lawrence. Master says he has something fun planned."

"His idea of fun and my idea of fun are likely different things."

"Well, we'll just have to find out."

For some reason, I was bound with just my hands this time. Ari left and I was alone for another hour or so. I was feeling very relaxed and comfy. Maybe that was the tea. I also felt my big dick chub up a little. I was starting to wish that I could reach it. Was this what Riley was after? Was there some kind of drug in that tea or something?

My erection was about halfway when the door opened again. This time both Riley and Ari walked in. Riley was wearing boxers while Ari was naked as usual. The man sat in an armchair and the boy changed my bindings. Now I was only held to the bed with one ankle. I heard Riley's voice.

"This is the first step of your training. The two of you will be intimate every single night, and I'll be here to watch."

I gritted my teeth. He wanted me to perform for him now?

"This is your first night, though, so we'll start small. Lawrence, cup Ari's pretty little face in your hands."

I held Ari's cheeks, feeling uncomfortable.

"Look into his eyes."

I looked into his brown, almond-shaped eyes.

"Now kiss him like you mean it. Kiss him like how you'd kiss your wife."

I silently apologized to my wife in my head before leaning in and putting my lips against Ari's. He sighed in relief. His lips felt soft and pliant, much like a woman's.

"Use your tongue."

I licked his bottom lip and he moaned like he was in heat. Acting on instinct, I put my tongue in his mouth and we made out. I was feeling so relaxed. If I just pretended that Ari was my wife, I could do this.

"You might notice a suspicious lack of inhibitions. That's because the tea you drank is concentrated red ginseng. For some it works as a powerful aphrodisiac. It seems you're susceptible to it. Ride the high it gives you. Take Ari's mouth and claim it as yours!"

I closed my eyes and tried to imagine that I was making out with my wife, but it wasn't working. Ari tasted different. He looked, smelled and felt different from her. I was making out with Ari and a small part of me was enjoying it. But that part of me was growing by the second. My cock steadily inflated until it was fully erect. Ari looked down at it and gasped.

"Oh my God! It's so big!"

"Ari, deepthroat him."

"Yes, Master!"

In one quick motion he took my cock down his throat and swallowed it to the base. I was not ready and nearly had an orgasm.

"FUCK!"

"You like my Ari's mouth? I've thoroughly trained him in the art of cocksucking. He no longer has a gag reflex. I bet you've never had anyone take your cock down their throat as well as he can."

Ari's throat was rippling around my dick, massaging it. I felt like I was about to have a heart attack. Riley was right. Nobody, not even my own wife, had ever attempted such a feat. I tried to push him off of me before I lost control and heard Riley again.

"Remember what we discussed this morning. If you won't try I'll just find someone else who will."

Haltingly, I put my hands back down on the bed.

The throat I was in was so hot and wet, undulating around my dick. I'd never felt anything like it before. I felt my cum churning in my balls, ready to explode out at any moment. I was powerless to stop it.

I had the most intense orgasm I'd experienced in years, and Ari sucked down every last drop. My head was spinning as his face swam into my vision. Ari kissed me and I felt myself grab him and kiss him back, making out with a fury.

I heard a grunt and suspected that Riley came. That reminded me of the situation I was in. I needed to get a hold of myself.

Slowly, gently, I kissed Ari's lips over and over. Riley had gotten what he wanted, so I could hopefully keep things warm and fuzzy. Ari didn't seem to mind. It felt like his body was melting into me.

After a few minutes of kissing, I heard Riley get to his feet.

"I'm going to enjoy this month. Ari, you're to be his little spoon tonight. Understood?"

"Mm-hmm," he moaned, lips pressed against mine.

"And Lawrence, I hope now you can appreciate this opportunity. Ari can do anything you want. Take advantage of this."

Before I could process that Ari kissed me again and I was distracted by how good it felt. I didn't even notice when he left.

I slowly floated down from my orgasm and the post-nut clarity began to seep in. I had cheated on my wife. I didn't have a choice, but that didn't change the fact that I was cheating on her.

Ari seemed to notice my enthusiasm fade and switched to snuggling. He turned around and spooned against me.

I heard his voice a few minutes later.

"Lawrence, what's your wife's name?"

"Bonnie."

"Well, Bonnie is a lucky woman. Tell her I'm sorry the next time you see her."

"Don't worry, you can tell her yourself. And she'll understand."

I put my arms around him. Holding Ari's naked body was slowly becoming familiar to me.

"Lawrence?"

"Yes, Ari?"

"I think I'm starting to fall in love with you. I don't think I can help it."

I squeezed him a little tighter.

"I already told you that you can love me however you need to."

He sighed happily.

"I want to be your boywife. If just for the next month." He ground his soft, pillowy ass against my dick.

"I don't think we have a choice anymore."

After a bit more cuddling he brushed my teeth for me and we got under the covers together. I pulled his body close. I could figure out how to live with myself tomorrow. At the moment I needed sleep.

"Goodnight, Ari."

"I...goodnight, Lawrence."

*****

When I woke up it was still dark and Ari was still wrapped up in my arms. My morning wood was poking at his cheeks.

The sensation made a wave of guilt wash over me. What would Bonnie think? What would my daughters think?

I remembered what Riley had said.

If you won't try I'll just find someone else who will.

I couldn't be a good husband or father if I wasn't alive at the end of all this. I had to live and that meant I had to do these things with Ari. Guilt was a luxury I couldn't afford anymore.

Bonnie, I'm so sorry, I thought, but Ari is going to have to be my wife for a little while.

Speaking of which, the boy who nearly made my heart stop with his throat the night before was sleeping soundly. Maybe it was that experience influencing me, but I was starting to notice that Ari really was cute. He had an androgynous, tight body, skinny in some places and round in others. His skin was soft, smooth, and warm. Riley told me to take advantage of the opportunity, but that seemed so cold and heartless. Ari wanted some love, and I was the only one who would give it to him.

I felt the young man stir in my arms. I gently stroked his sides as he woke up.

"Good morning, Ari."

He yawned.

"Good morning, Lawrence. That was the best sleep I've ever had."

"Can you look at me?"

He shifted around so that he was facing me, but there was still just as much skin contact.

"Yes?"

I cupped his cheek with my hand.

"Ari, I've been thinking. The two of us are going to be together for a month no matter what, so if you want to be my wife, you can."

His eyes widened. "Really?"

"Yes. I don't love you the same way I love Bonnie, but I can live with you like I do with her, and I'm going to have to fuck you like I fuck her too. I bet we could convince Riley that I'm in love with you if we do all the things he says."

Ari blinked a few times. "Who's Riley?"

"What? Oh, that's the name your Master guy said to call him."

"Really? He never told me his name at all."

"It's probably not even his name. But what's important is that if we put on the right show, he'll let us both leave here."

"But where would I go? I left everything behind."

"We'll cross that bridge when we get to it. But first we need to make Riley think I'm falling for you."

He nodded. "Got it!" He kissed me on the cheek. "You won't regret this, Lawrence. I'll be the best boywife ever!"

He crawled out of bed.

"I'll go make you breakfast!" In a flash he scurried away. It made me chuckle.

Before long I was eating french toast, bacon, and fresh-squeezed orange juice. Ari really was quite the cook. I told him as much and he beamed.

"Thank you. It's all part of being your wife."

This was so odd. Ari wasn't my wife, he could never be my wife, but we were in a situation where he had to play that role. And he wasn't bad at it.

"That's not all I can do, either. My pussy can take long cocks even better than my mouth can. I've taken huge dildos and fists, too."

"Whoa, slow down. Riley wants us to take our time with that part, remember?"

"I'm sorry, I'm just so excited to be your boywife!"

He got off the bed.

"Let me show you a trick."

He folded in half clear at the waist and put his hands on the floor. In one fluid motion he straightened up into a handstand, and then he spread his legs into a perfect split.

"Holy shit," I muttered.

The kid moved his legs in a very provocative way before putting them back on the floor and gracefully raising to a standing position. He gave a little bow.

"That's incredible, Ari."

"I know, right? Master taught me so much and now I can use it all for you!"

Just like before, the mere mention of Riley was enough to shatter a good moment. Ari noticed.

"What's wrong?"

I sighed.

"I just don't understand why you seem to hold Riley in such high regard. From where I'm standing, it looks like he's kept you as a slave."

Ari sat down on the bed next to me.

"I don't really think of it like that. It's more like he gave my life meaning again. I had nothing, but now I can be useful to other people."

"What do you mean you had nothing?"

"When I was nineteen I was living on my own and working at a movie theater. My parents died when I was six, I was raised by an aunt who didn't love me the way she loved her own children, and I had no friends. I was depressed and lonely and thinking of just ending it all. But when Master found me he saw potential."

I tried to imagine Ari, clothed and working a normal job. It was a little odd to think about.

"He asked me to have sex with him in his car. I agreed, and he took my virginity. It was the happiest I'd ever been. That's when he asked me to come with him. He would take care of me and teach me everything I would ever need to know. I decided to go with him. It was risky, but it's not like I had other avenues opening up for me.

"He took me here and has been training me ever since. He put me on a strict vegan diet and workout regimen. I learned to cook and clean. Master trained my body in all ways of sex. After about a year, I decided that I had found my true purpose. I abandoned my old name and my old life. I was Ari, the boywife to my Master."

It wasn't great to hear Ari act so grateful to Riley, and even worse to realize that most of the things he had done for me so far, all the things that were so endearing, were likely a direct result of his Master's teachings. But even if Ari was more of a runaway than a captive, Riley clearly didn't care very much about his life.

"If you appreciate Riley so much, shouldn't it feel like a betrayal that he'd kill you?"

"Not really. I'm just another of his possessions. I don't really live for my own sake anymore."

"Ari, that is incredibly depressing."

"Maybe. But it is what it is."

"Why not just leave here and start life over again, find another man?"

"Why should I? Nobody else has ever wanted me. Master even tells me from time to time how nobody looked for me after I left. It's been about four years and no one even noticed I was gone."

Holy shit, he'd been living like this for four years? No wonder he was completely brainwashed! What happened to Ari might have technically been consensual, but it wasn't ethical. Riley was taking advantage of a sad boy who just needed a friend.

Ari looked at the clock and flinched.

"Oh no, I need to wake Master up! Sorry, I have to go."

The young man hurriedly bound me to the bed again and left the room.

This was all so dark. The more I learned about what Riley had done to Ari the more I knew that I needed to get him out of here. The best way to do that would be to make Riley believe he'd gotten what he wanted. It wasn't ideal, I would prefer to also have the bastard behind bars for the rest of his life, but I'd just have to deal with that.

I never thought of myself as much of an actor, but in the upcoming month I was going to have to put on a performance good enough to save us both.

I only had one shot, and failure was not an option.

*****

That night's live show was much like the last, starting out with the two of us making out. It was a little odd because when I started really kissing Ari, it felt like his body went completely limp. I had never been with anyone so submissive.

"Lawrence, turn Ari around and look at his ass."

I did as instructed, but made sure to glare at Riley beforehand. This was all a balancing act. If I acted too eager too soon he would see through the act. If I took it too slow there would be the same problem later on. It was just the second night, it was only natural that I still acted reluctant.

"Take a look, Lawrence. This is an ass that can only come from dedicated training. Ari's butt was nice when I found him, but with my guidance it has transformed into perfection."

As much as I didn't want to agree with Riley, the kid really had a damn good ass. It was perky and round and filled out just enough. Ari shook his hips and his buns jiggled.

"Feel it. Hold it in your hands."

I hesitated before grabbing his cheeks, which seemed to fit in my hands just right. They felt soft, but not flabby. This butt felt like it belonged to a porn star, or a supermodel.

"Now spread it and reveal its treasure."

This was the part I was dreading. I had never done anal with anyone, not even my wife, and was fully prepared to be repulsed by seeing an anus up close. But when I spread Ari's perfect cheeks I was greeted with a tight, pink little hole that looked clean and even cute in a strange way.

"Eat his pussy."

I glanced over at Riley and he gave me an almost impatient look. Then I looked back at Ari's hole. If I were to eat an asshole, I couldn't realistically hope for any better than the one right in front of me. I bent down and gave it a long, slow lick.

The boy squealed under me and pushed his ass up, clearly eager for more.

My first taste of butthole was decent. This wasn't so bad. I could keep doing this just fine.

I kept at it, lapping and encircling Ari's anus with my tongue. I tried using the same techniques I used when eating Bonnie's pussy and Ari responded well to them. Maybe it wasn't too weird to think of this as a pussy. It was just different from what I was used to.

As the rimming session continued Ari's pussy softened and loosened up, allowing me to go even deeper. By then he was mewling, almost crying. He kept saying over and over how much he loved my tongue on his pussy. It had to be Ari playing it up for Riley. There was no way he could actually be enjoying it so much...could there?

I ate his pussy for a few more minutes until something unexpected happened. I had jabbed my tongue deep inside him and he came. He moaned and convulsed and squirted out a not insignificant amount of come. I was in shock.

"Thank you so much, Lawrence! That was great!"

He turned around and kissed my face half a dozen times. Riley called over across the room.

"What do good boys do when they get to come?"

"Of course, I have to return the favor."

Just like the night before he slurped down my entire cock, and he was even more eager than he was before. It also occurred to me that I was already in a state of arousal. Just eating him out got me hot and bothered, and in what felt like no time at all I busted a nut down his throat.

Riley left, and this time he took Ari with him. The man had a hungry look in his eye that made me weary of what he was about to do to the kid.

I had already fallen asleep when the door opened and Ari came back inside. Groggily, I felt him slip into my arms.