Held

Story Info
Two men are trapped in a dark fantasy.
16.7k words
4.55
13.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NRMathis
NRMathis
443 Followers

+++++

Content warning: this story is one of the darkest I've written. Reader discretion is advised.

+++++

I felt groggy and disoriented before I even opened my eyes. What was going on? The last thing I remembered was getting into my car for work...

My eyes opened and my surroundings slowly came into focus.

The first thing I noticed was that I was holding something.

Actually no, someone.

My arms were tightly wrapped around some guy, who felt soft and smooth against me. His head was tucked into the crook of my neck, so I couldn't see his face.

Instinctually, I moved to let go of him, but was immediately horrified to discover I couldn't. There were cuffs on my wrists locking my arms in this position.

Then realizations smacked into me one after another.

I was in a room I didn't recognize. I wasn't wearing any clothes. My feet were also bound to the bed I was laying on. None of this was right. I needed answers and I needed them right away.

"Hello!?" I nudged the person who was on top of me.

I heard a voice by my ear.

"Oh, you're awake."

He scooted back far enough for me to see his face. He was a young east Asian man, delicate in appearance.

"So, do you think you could tell me what's going on?" he asked.

I blinked a few times, dumbfounded.

"I was about to ask you the same thing! I don't even know where I am!"

The kid's brow furrowed.

"That's odd. Master told me you'd explain what was happening."

"'Master'? What are you talking about?"

"He told me to get on top of you and he locked your arms in place. I don't know why you're here, either. I'm sorry I can't tell you more."

I laid my head back, reeling. This was bad. This was very bad.

I heard the youth's voice again.

"Well, for what it's worth, it's nice to meet you, sir."

I looked back up at him. As confused and horrified and enraged as I was, I didn't have any negative feelings towards this kid.

"It's, uh...nice to meet you, too. My name is Lawrence Davis."

"It's my pleasure, Mr. Davis. I'm Ari."

There was a pause.

"Ari...what? No last name?"

Ari shook his head.

"I don't have a last name anymore. I'm just Ari."

He settled back down.

As concerning as this entire situation was, and despite how much everything Ari had said was making me worry, a part of me felt a little bit of comfort to feel him snuggled up against me. From what I could tell, Ari wanted to be my ally. He wanted to help me.

It also occurred to me that Ari was just as naked as I was. This was far too intimate to not be intentional. That Master person did this on purpose. But why? If he just wanted me dead he could have killed me while I was unconscious. If he wanted to rob me he already took everything I had with me at the time. What was going on?

I was laying there, stewing in my own fear for a few minutes before I heard a door open, followed by some footsteps.

"Master, what's going on? He doesn't know why he's here, either!"

I heard a smooth voice reply.

"Yeah, he doesn't. Sorry for deceiving you."

Finally, he walked into my line of sight.

This "Master" person appeared to be around my age, mid-thirties, and he looked like a model. He was burly, clean-cut, and had a smile that would be charming in another context. The man was dressed in an elegant gray suit and had short hair. He flashed a pearly white grin.

"Hello, Lawrence. I trust you're not harmed?"

I felt my blood boil.

"You're the one who's going to be harmed if you don't get me out of here!"

The bastard chuckled.

"Goodness, so angry. And after I did everything I could to make you comfortable."

Ari spoke before I could say anything else. "Master, this isn't right. You can do what you want to me, but leave other people out of it."

"Ari, come now. You're the one I'm doing this for."

That surprised both myself and Ari.

"What do you mean?"

My captor's eyes glimmered.

"This is the man you're going to be with for the rest of your life, boy. I picked him especially for you."

I looked at Ari and he looked back at me with wide, scared eyes.

"Mr. Davis, I didn't know anything about this, I promise!"

"He's telling the truth, Lawrence. This is for him, but in a way, this is just as much for me. I've been grooming Ari for years, and I want to see all my hard work bear fruit. If I can make a total stranger fall in love with Ari, it would be the greatest accomplishment of my life."

Wait...what?

"You're insane."

The man chuckled.

"You're welcome to think that. What you think of me is none of my concern. It's what you think of my Ari that's important. Doesn't he feel good in your arms? Ari, fawn!"

Instantly, like a switch had been flipped, Ari seemed to sink into my body, nuzzling against me and making happy little noises.

"Ari, Lawrence is now your top priority. Let him use you in every way, without question. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Master," he purred.

The kid whispered into my ear.

"We'll talk later, okay?"

I nodded slightly before Mr. Psychotic spoke again.

"I've made a sex machine with this boy. He will be everything you could ever want, and I'm giving him to you, free of charge."

I opened my mouth to speak again but he cut me off.

"I know you're not interested in taking him. That's why I chose you for this. If things go how I think they will, your marriage and children will become irrelevant. You'll be head over heels for my Ari, and then...he will be your Ari."

He walked up and put a hand on the kid's bare ass.

"He feels so soft, doesn't he? That's because I've lasered off every follicle of hair from his body. He's like a woman, only better. I bet your wife doesn't feel so smooth and supple."

"Shut the fuck up about my wife," I growled.

He put his hands up. "Okay, okay. But you can't deny my creation. Isn't he beautiful? Isn't he perfect?"

As much as I didn't want to, a part of me could concede that Ari felt very tender and warm, his body cuddling mine. He was trying to make me feel better, in his own way at least.

"I'll tell you more details tomorrow. Until then, lay with your future love."

He walked to the bedside stand and pulled out a needle.

"Sleep tight."

He pushed it into my neck and everything faded to black.

*****

When I woke up again Ari was gone and my arms were no longer bound. I was able to sit up, but my feet were still chained. I examined the bindings and found them to be incredibly sturdy. I couldn't make them give even a little.

I looked around the room some more. There was a window behind the headboard I couldn't see initially, and its natural light told me it was morning. Looking out the window, I just saw a lawn and some trees. There was no way to tell where I was. There were a few doors that were all closed. The wall had an analog clock telling me it was 8:37 AM.

I didn't even know how much time had passed. My family must be worried sick about me, they had to have called the police by then. I hoped that they could find me before too long. The sooner I was out of this villain's clutches, the better.

Ari was probably another one of his prisoners, but Stockholm syndrome had long since kicked in. I remembered how instantly he followed the man's orders. It seemed like he needed saving just as much as I did.

What was that maniac's endgame? I'm a straight, married man. I wasn't going to fall in love with some boy I didn't know just because he's good in bed. There had to be something he wasn't telling me.

I heard a knock on the door. After a moment's hesitation I called out.

"Um...who is it?"

No reply.

I sighed. "Whatever, come in."

There was a 50/50 chance of the one who would walk through that door being someone I wanted to see, and I lost the coin flip. Ari's Master walked in the room, and now he was naked.

Damn, this guy had a good body. He was chiseled, firm, and carried himself with a lot of confidence. His white skin glowed with health. He seemed about as tall as I was, maybe six feet. His cock was uncircumcised, tucked away in its sheath. It looked big, but not as big as mine. He got a chair and sat far enough away that I wouldn't be able to touch him. The man crossed his legs and sat in the most casual way.

"Good morning, Lawrence."

I glowered at him.

"Don't give me that look. I already said I was going to discuss things with you further. This is your opportunity to ask questions and get the information you want. We're doing this as equals, on even ground. Talk to me now, because you might not get this chance again."

I took a few deep breaths and relaxed a little bit.

"See, I knew you were smart, Lawrence. By the way, you don't have any name for me, and I assume you aren't willing to call me 'Master' the way my Ari does?"

"You're damn right I'm not."

"I thought so. If you wish, you can call me Riley. I've always liked that name."

The way he said that made me 100% certain that Riley wasn't his real name. But for now it would have to suffice.

"Why are you doing this?"

He tilted his head and blinked a few times.

"Because I can."

That was such a cliched supervillain-type thing to say I almost laughed.

"You're evil."

Riley gave me a poker face.

"Perhaps. So, what else do you want to know?"

I paused, trying to gather my thoughts.

"Why me?"

He chuckled.

"I picked you because you were perfect. I've been wanting to try this for a long time. I've had Ari since he was 19, and have spent years turning him into the adorable little sex bunny he is now. But even when I strap him down and fuck him all night I don't get the same thrill I once did. That's when I got the idea to make someone fall for him. Ari is gay, so it would have to be a man. But simply finding a single gay man to give or sell Ari to would be far too easy. I wanted a challenge."

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Riley's cock begin to unfurl itself. The motherfucker was probably getting off on this little power trip.

"If I could make a man who would not normally want Ari fall for him anyway, it would be an incredible feat. So I looked for a straight man, one that was happily taken. That's when I found you. Not only do you fit the profile, you also happen to be exceptionally beautiful. You're strong and handsome, and have a cock that most men would kill for. Ari also gets particularly excited when I show him pornography of black men. I believe you were destined for this."

I knew I was a catch. I'm a strong, dark-skinned black man with a round bubble ass and a 10 inch cock. But my body and my dick were for my wife, nobody else.

"You don't have to pull this stunt, Riley. I'm telling you right now that I'm not going to fall for Ari."

"That's a little cruel, don't you think? Imagine if Ari heard you say that. It would break his fragile little heart."

"I'm not playing your bullshit games."

Riley actually rolled his eyes at me.

"I was afraid that this might happen. I think it would be prudent to remind you of the position you're in. You're trapped here, and will stay here as long as I deem it necessary. I took Ari on a whim and haven't heard a peep from anyone about him since. Your capture has been in the works for a year. I've tied up all the loose ends, destroyed every lead. You're not getting found, so you don't have many options here."

He said that with a disturbing amount of confidence. And at that point his cock was fully erect, maybe seven or eight inches in length.

"I want to know what I can accomplish in thirty days. One month should be enough time to see if my conditioning will work. From where I'm standing, there are three ways this can go for you."

Riley leaned forward a little.

"Option one is the most boring one, and the one you're probably considering at the moment. It's the scenario where you yell and fight and refuse to budge an inch. If that's the case you'll have proven yourself to be useless to me. That means I would dispose of you, and probably have to start from square one again. I don't think either one of us wants that. It's all just so tiresome."

Tiresome? Yeah, this guy was definitely enjoying himself. I bet he rehearsed this speech for hours. But he was right.

"Option two is the one I'm most hoping for. You play along, follow the rules, and do what I say. Then over time you'll change. Slowly but surely, you'll fall in love with Ari. You'll see his beauty, his kind heart. By the end of the month you won't be able to imagine life without him. That's when I'll let you keep him. You two will be able to walk out of here, happy together. And you will never see me again. Ever. That I can promise you."

He said that like it he already had it lined up to disappear without a trace. But I couldn't fall for Ari, no matter what sick twisted fantasies Riley had about his own power.

"So...what's option three?"

He sighed.

"Option three is very unfortunate, but quite possible. I can play God all I want, but some things just might not be possible. There's a chance that you could do what I ask and my conditioning won't work. You'll stay loyal to your wife, or not grow attracted to Ari. In that case I will have no choice but to admit defeat. I'll let you go. But that leaves poor little Ari. Alone, rejected, and unloved."

He kept a straight face the whole time until this point, but I could see a faint smile form on the corners of his mouth.

"I would have no use for him any more. So I'd have to put him out of his misery."

My eyes widened.

"Ari is my trump card here. He's the one who will make you want to follow the rules. He truly is innocent in all this, so it's not fair that he'll be punished. That's why you have to save him. Maybe I can't make you love him, but I can certainly push you in that direction. Ari will do everything in his power to get close to you. For his sake, you'd better return the favor."

I was able to keep calm until then, but him using an innocent boy's life as a bargaining chip made me see red.

"You're a fucking monster!" I roared.

"As I've said, you're free to think what you want of me. But do try to take Ari's feelings into account." He stood up and walked to the door.

"Goodbye for now, Lawrence. Ari will come to attend to you soon. Think things over."

He closed the door and left. Just like that I was alone again.

*****

By the time Ari came in I was exhausted. I tried my best to break my bindings and I couldn't. These were strong chains, and they were attached to a metal bed frame that was bolted to the floor. Upon further examination, the whole bed was likely made for bondage. It had eye hooks and strong bars and firm, hard wood. The mattress itself was nice, it felt like one of those cushy expensive ones, and in the corner I saw a pile of fluffy pillows and sheets, but the fancy bedding was just a mask for something sadistic. I was fuming by the end of it. That megalomaniacal Jigsaw-wannabe really had prepared all this well in advance.

Ari was nude when he entered, just like Riley was, and he was holding a bag with him.

"Hi, Mr. Davis."

"Hey. Call me Lawrence, okay?"

"Okay, Lawrence. Master wants me to take care of a few things."

He pulled a keyring out of the bag and locked the door behind him in two places. A moment later, I felt the cuffs on my ankles fall off. Immediately I stood up and walked to the door.

"Ari, give me the keys."

"I can't. Master said--"

"I don't give a fuck what he said. Give me the keys so we can both get out of here."

He hesitated for a moment and I just took them. I found one of the keys he used to lock the door, but when I tried to use it the lock wouldn't let it in.

"Master told me these are special locks. They can't be opened unless you're secured to the bed."

I tried every single key on both locks multiple times and discovered that Ari was right.

"Fuck."

I walked back to the bed and laid down, feeling defeated.

"Is there anything I can do to help, Lawrence? You want me to suck your dick?"

"I don't want my dick sucked, I want to go home!"

"I'm sorry sir, there's nothing I can do about that. But I can get you cleaned up and fed if you want."

I took a deep breath. I guess I was kind of hungry. Standing up, I faced him. I saw that he was somewhat petite, maybe 5'8". He looked to be in his early twenties. He had a slender, graceful build and a pretty face that looked just a little bit sad.

"I'm sorry for snapping at you. I'm just frustrated."

"It's okay, sir."

He made the bed neatly and walked over to another door in the room, unlocking it. When I walked through, I saw that it was a small bathroom, with a toilet, sink and shower. There were basic toiletries laid out, still wrapped in plastic. It looked like a bathroom from a prison. Ari talked to me from the other room.

"While you're getting cleaned up, want me to make you some breakfast? I know how to make omelets, french toast, pancakes, smoothies, all kinds of things."

"Just make me whatever."

"But I don't want to just make you whatever. Master wants me to be your perfect little boywife. I...kinda want that too. What can I cook for you, Lawrence?"

I poked my head out the bathroom door and saw the kid looking eager, but also a little embarrassed. He looked like one of my daughters asking for a raise in her allowance.

"I guess make me your best breakfast dish. Impress me."

Ari grinned widely.

"Yes sir! I need to close this door if you want me to go make it, though."

I got back in the bathroom, closed the door, and heard it click behind me. Sighing again, I got myself cleaned up. After a shower, shave, and using the toilet, I felt slightly better.

I tried the door and found it unlocked. When I went back out in the bedroom I saw Ari waiting with a tray of food.

"Here's your breakfast!"

Ari had made me an omelet, hash browns, and coffee.

"It looks great."

"Thank you so much! You want me to feed it to you?"

That gave me pause. "No, I can eat it myself, thanks."

He led me to the bed and put the tray on my lap, like breakfast in bed. It was bizarre to be so pampered by one guy while another guy was holding me here against my will. I had already eaten a few bites before I noticed that Ari was just standing there.

"Are you gonna eat anything?"

"No sir, I already had my breakfast. Is there anything else I can do for you?"

"I'm fine. You can sit down."

"May I sit down...next to you?"

He gave me those puppy dog eyes again.

"Yes."

Ari carefully crawled on the bed next to me and laid down. Slowly, gently, he scooted over until we were touching. He paused briefly, as if waiting for me to object, and when I didn't he leaned against me.

It wasn't long before I finished the breakfast Ari had made. I was kind of joking when I told him to impress me, but everything was delicious. After he carried the tray off to a corner of the room he got back on the bed with me.

"You want that blowjob now?"

I chuckled in spite of myself.

"Ari, you don't have to try so hard. I'm a pretty chill guy. You've already done more than enough."

"But I want to do more. There's only a month before..." his voice trailed off and whatever happiness I was feeling vanished instantly.

"What did he tell you?"

Ari fidgeted and turned away from me.

"Tell me what he told you," I said, now more forcefully.

"Master told me that this was my last test, putting everything he taught me to use. He said that I could make you fall in love with me in thirty days if I did my best, and you'd take me away to live with you. But if you didn't, I'd have to die."

My eyebrows raised.

"How are you being so casual about this? Why aren't you pissed off, or scared?"

The young man shrugged.

"I don't really care what happens to me. I had no one when Master found me, and I don't have any attachments. But the idea of being with a kind, sexy man like you sounds really nice."

NRMathis
NRMathis
443 Followers